It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bad Space Alien Encounter

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by LouieKnowsJeetKuneDo

Originally posted by TrailerHouseBoy
It's 4:00 a.m. and I just woke up. My friend came over last night and that's all I can remember.

I never pass out but I can't remember last night and I am confused again.

it seems like you're having a tough time. just to be 100% sure get tested for roofies if they are present shoot your friend. if not, then you probably were abducted.

I think you should definetly heed this advise, if you are not pulling our leg.
Seriously you don't recall any conversation during the first or second beer?
I am not not really believing you. Your friend told you nothing that you can share with us?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Well THB, I suggest you rethink your friendship with this guy. The next time you meet up with him, do it in a public place, like a Starbucks, and do it sober. Ask him to level with you about what's going on. Something isn't right about him. Is he having memory blackouts too? If so, I'd say you're both victims of alien abduction. If not, well, you might want to go and get an AIDS test just as a precaution. Don't get freaked out or anything.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I would think you would have prepared yourself a little better.

You should have had a camera handy just in case you saw any lights again coming toward you.

I go with what other have said:

Get in touch with Mufon they have been in that area. Maybe activity is picking up in your area again and they might consider keeping an eye on reports coming in.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
If you remember anything and remember the aliens using words like "fabulous" or remember seeing matching sequence or leopard print in the ufo then Im afraid your worst fears are indeed true.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Dude, Im immature. I couldnt help it. Im sorry. I do believe something awful happened to you and I was trying to lighten the mood. Im sorry something so awful happened to you and I do hope MUFON can help you figure out what happened. Best of luck

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
About marks on skin: He said he wasn't sure about discussing it in the forums, and he also asked if the Aliens were "gay".....so I think you might have marks on your genitals or something?? Just a thought, correct me.

Also, ask your friend about it!

Next time he comes, put a camera playing all the time you're drinking on the porch, so you'll see everything that will happen, but don't let him know, just in case.

I also suggest you to contact MUFON, they will probably give you some random drug tests and stuff like that to make sure it was an abduction.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I really dont think that his friend is doing anything sexual to him out on the porch for everyone to see so a cam might be better in a indoor area. Also i would look up your friends public records on the internet as he may be a sexual offender. Another thing thing that came to mind is you could look up the type of beer you was dranking and see if there maybe a recall of sorts in your state.
Im not saying I dont belive you but, find I it really hard to belive that you after being so frecked out. Went back to the exact same spot, with the exact same person, And did the the exact same thing as the first time this happend.

That being said here are some qustions I have that I belive may help us all understand this better.

1. You say you just woke up and its 4:00am, and then in a later post you said you didnt passout how do you know this?
(If you dont remember anything. I would think it is every possible that you did pass out.)

2. When you did wake up was you still wearing every thing from before?

3. What was the time frame that you can rememeber before wakeing up?

4. Where was you drinking at?

5. Where did you wake up at?

6. Was there any other mind altering substances involed?

[edit on 21-7-2009 by s14mikeysr20]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I see that THB was online on the 19th but never posted anything more about this. Dose anyone know if he ever came to a conclusion for these events?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I would doubt anything came of this.

I would suspect someone started to try a hoax and got scared about the abuse they were taking - probably because the hoax wasn't well thought out and ended up being more of a Cleetus the Yokle type story rather than being genuine X factor material.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I agree, I think it's safe to say that this was a unplaned spur of the moment hoax attempt. THB and his friend most likely thought of this after dranking thos beers.
reply to post by Silk

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Not a hoax.

My friend swears he remembers the light approaching us but nothing after, and that he did nothing to my person.

I have totally stopped drinking any alcohol beverages.

Three nights ago I saw another fast moving light making fast direction changes to the East of Owen Tx but it did not come over my house.

My friend has moved into the house with me and also wittnessed this.

I am still trying to make sense of the entire thing.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrailerHouseBoy
My friend has moved into the house with me and also wittnessed this.

Does your bedroom door have a lock?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
TrailerParkBoy....how about some hypnosis?
Otherwise I think its cowboy love.
I believe you sort of but you guys should try some techniques
to remember.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TrailerHouseBoy

Alright good to see your still around THB could you plz anwser my ?'s above.

Thanks Mikey

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

cowboy love? OMG, sounds more like cowboy rape. He doesn't remember anything he obviously didn't want to be a part of it. That's hardly love.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Thanks.

Whatever or whoever happened I was not a willing party.

That's about all I want to comment right now.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Sorry it wasn't funny but you haven't supplied any information.

Again bad joke, not funny. My bad.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
What type of memory recovery techniques do you recommend?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Hypnosis and if you cannot afford a professional.
Self hypnosis. If you google it there should be something but I would have a uninvolved observer there. Someone kind, honest and unbiased.

Again sorry for bad joke.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join