It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bad Space Alien Encounter

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by LouieKnowsJeetKuneDo

Originally posted by TrailerHouseBoy
Last night I asked an important question about Aliens and the moderators took it down.

I have some real questions about what happened.

what was the question??

maybe it was a commonly posted theme and the mods wanted to avoid clutter?

The question was: Is it possible that Space Aliens are gay?

There seems to be alot of evidence.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
The question was: Is it possible that Space Aliens are gay?

There seems to be alot of evidence.

mate ive read a lot of abduction cases and i cant see the evidence that they are gay mostly descibed as nutral if anything .
Now if you feel that you were realy taken, then there is help and support groups that can and will help ,
but if you find out that youre mate was playing with the butter container then you need to speak with him

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TrailerHouseBoy

Dear Trailerhousebouy, I feel for you but you will soon get used to the people on ATS that you should just ignore.

Dont try to force out memories or you will drive yourself insane. Did you hear any soud at all? Do you have any marks or bruises that you didnt have before? Im not talking about scrape marks from the ground... There isnt accually much you could do about it, whats done is done BUT, once abducted, its likely you will be abducted again at radom.

Just read other peoples accounts on being abducted, it might put your mind at ease or just plain freak you out even more.
Good luck. x

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I think this is sage advice. After putting this account here on the forum I was up all last night wrestleing with my memory. Today I didn;t go into work.

I've tried to tell several people but it's hard to do.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Well THB you alluded to some other details about the experience that you aren't comfortable sharing. How are you feeling about it now? Are you ready to divulge more?

I'm starting to put 2 and 2 together here, and I'm wondering if your initial thread pertaining to the sexuality of space aliens is somehow related to what you went through on 7/1. I'm not casting aspersions here, I'm just curious.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Apparently, you didn't read through the link I sent you.

www.scribd.com...

It states that they also force abuctess to peform sex with each other besides the probing.

It may be that the one is used as a cover or screen memory for the other.

There's been stories of roomates drugging and doing this also. But if you recall a UFO etc. I wouldn't throw out the abduction scenario. At least you made it home rather than being dropped off miles away deep in the woods. Count your blessings.

Other reports according to this site claim seeing people stacked up like cord wood.

Be glad you're not one of those. A flash of light or similar might even be related to being drugged. idk Some report flashes of light when they have seizures.

There's mention of reptilian rape also.

You could also have had a drug test to show if it was a date rape drug.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure you wanted to know the why of the abduction so I may be able to shed some light. It actually might make you feel better about the whole thing. Who knows?

Anyway, from the information gathered from most UFO abductions (perpetrated by the "greys" which are the most common species to be reported) it seems at one point (although we do not know when) they had lost their ability to reproduce. This could have been caused by something similar as what is going to happen to us when the male genome dies out in a few thousand years. Anyway according to reports we have compatible DNA with them, and they are trying to acquire and use our DNA to make sort of a hybrid version of themselves. I guess an intelligent species on the brink of extinction would do almost anything to survive in one form or another.

As far as anal probes go, a theory is they probably use them for the extraction of sperm (raw genetic material) by stimulating the prostrate gland forcing ejaculation. I know this doesn't sound pleasant but most people seem to think that is why they erase your memory of the event.

Of course none of this has been proven and is based on abduction accounts and through the testimony of abductees after being put under hypnosis. However most cases of abduction really tell identical stories, so its possible that this is what happened to you.

[edit on 15-7-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I didn't get the link you sent so I have not read through it yet.

Originally posted by aleon1018

I am frightened at what you are suggesting.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Well THB, let me ask you this. Your buddy who was laughing at you when you woke up naked -- do you happen to know if he has a criminal record? Any restraining orders against him?

[edit on 15-7-2009 by Horscht]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Last night I asked an important question about Aliens and the moderators took it down.

I have some real questions about what happened.

If it's a really good question, then it gets taken down around here. Seriously. The stuff that's left keeps things dull and boring.

Looks like you got nailed by them aliens. Talk about pwned.
The bad part is that there's nothing you can do, and that you can't really tell folks since they'll call you crazy
Welcome to the crazy stuff, buddy.

Best of luck, dude.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Indeed. They were great questions.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I didn't get the link you sent so I have not read through it yet.

Originally posted by aleon1018

Actually I meant; posted.

Here's one site about the effects/affects of some date rape drugs. Which isn't usually on a date anyway.

www.womenshealth.gov...

Aliens or whomever may actually be triggering some part of the brain as if sleep walking.

You might want to concentrate more on your memory and symptoms for comparison.

There's also people with DID or dissociaitive identity disorder. But you would be more familiar with that and past missing time events.

Keep searching and don't blame your friend just yet either.

It is interesting about the missing clothes as far as an abduction. My guess would be that most repeated abductees wouldn't have that problem.

It's my assumption that abduction events happen more often during warmer months also.

Regression hypnosis would be interesting with many abduction stories and would like to see more of these videos posted here.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
THB, I'm going to cut to the chase here. Do you know if your buddy is a fan of Broadway musicals and Judy Garland movies?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Tonight he is coming over with a case of beer and we are going to talk about things.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Tonight he is coming over with a case of beer and we are going to talk about things.

I have a bad feeling about this.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I would wear some iron underwear if I were you.
Your buddy looks suspicious but that doesn't negate your claim of the UFO or the light.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Horscht

I have a bad feeling about this.

I think they'll get to the bottom of it...well, the beer anyway. It's always beer hunting season somewhere. I hope we don't hear about this one on the news and get blamed for it.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
It's 4:00 a.m. and I just woke up. My friend came over last night and that's all I can remember.

I never pass out but I can't remember last night and I am confused again.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   

It's 4:00 a.m. and I just woke up. My friend came over last night and that's all I can remember.

it seems like you're having a tough time. just to be 100% sure get tested for roofies if they are present shoot your friend. if not, then you probably were abducted.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Maybe your friend is the alien. Are you sure he wasn't drinking spoiled milk?

People who have missing time when they drink are sometimes alcoholics. Maybe you need another witness there or record it with a hidden camera and your computer. Or maybe you're playing with us.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join