It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bad Space Alien Encounter

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
OK the reason I found AboveTopSecert.com is because of what happened to me on July1 2009, two weeks ago today. I am still reeling and dealing with it trying to understand what happened.

I live in Owen Texas, a small town north of Brownwood Texas which is just West of Stephenville Texas where alot of UFO are being seen and reported.

At approx. 9:30 p.m. I was sitting out on the porch of my trailerhouse facing East with a friend of mine who works on a drilling rig with me drinking a few beers. As we were looking Eastward we saw a very bright fast moving light was coming torwards us very low on the horizon. At first we thought it was a military helicopter from nearby Fort Hood but then we realized it was moving much faster than a helicopter or aircraft.

As it got closer you could tell it was not a single light but what appeared to be about fifty very bright lights that from afar gave the appearance of a single light source. In addition there was no noise coming from the craft. In the beggining it was very mesmerizing but as it got closer both my friend and myself began to panic.

It passed directly over us and began to turn Southward torwards Brownwood. This was the closest I remember we were to the UFO and although in total panic we were paralyzed and could not run off. It appeard to be only 300 ft over us turning South when we were hit with the most bright brilliant light I have ever encountered, and then I remember nothing.

The next time I remember anything was awaking at 1:00 a.m. on the porch exhausted in total darkness with my pants and shirt missing and my friend standing over me laughing.

Neither of us have total recall of what happened and I am only remembering things in small detail with no sense of time, almost like hazy memories.

Has anyone else had an encounter like this or know who to contact? I have called teh FAA and reported the craft and asked if they know anything but all I get is denials.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
the one thing i love about ufos are that they always goes i was having a few drinks or nobody else saw it.

one thing i have to say to the aliens are that they are pretty clever to always show up where there are either drunk people or people who nobody trust.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
sounds like you were abducted. even more so that both you and your friend were disorientated afterward and lost 3.5 hours of time. Your friend was standing over you laughing probably perplexed as to why you were outside with your clothes off. you were probably the one abducted. he was just in limbo for those passing hours and that is why you were pretty much naked and he wasn't but the fact that he was laughing afterwards tells me that he too didn't really know what had just happened and was bemused to see you like that. maybe he wouldn't be if he remembers what happened after that light beam hit you.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Sounds like a typical abduction, I hear countless stories similar to your own.

You also seem to have repressed memories like most abductees, you should perhaps undergo reverse hypnosis to unlock the memories.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
www.mufon.com...
Here give these guys a call and tell them.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TrailerHouseBoy

Ok trailerhouseboy...first off love the name but you do actually live in one.
What did your friend have to say about the encounter because the way it reads, he could have taken your clothes off.

Sounds like abduction but we need more info.

Welcome!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
lol aliens, they sure know how to pick them, now please don't take any offense to the following, which i will point out:

-They knew you lived in a trailer park or in a trailer, most people automatically think people living in trailers are unintelligent, unsophisticated, white trash, etc, which are all just stereotypes and not true.
-They knew you were drinking, nobody is going to believe someone who got drunk and thought he was abducted because they're going to automatically assume you just passed out
-obviously your friend isn't too bright, or maybe he is, but why the **** would he just be laughing at you?>? If I saw my friend laying on the floor pretty much naked i'd be very concerned, but amused. So right there is another point as to not believe you saw anything

Now im not saying that you're story is bogus, i know it happened, and i believe something happened to you, but the problem is: Other people will not.

link   
Besides the absence of your clothes, what other more typical abduction signs did you have that you feel would have been more closely related to an alien abduction?

link   
DBL POST

[edit on 14-7-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Drunk & 'Abducted' by your homie. lmao

2nd line.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Deus Ex Machina 42

didnt i just say that?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
uh no you didn't, far from it. you just said drunk people, i took it a step further with the fact he lived in a trailer and/or trailer park + his dumbass friend who doesnt care about him doesnt help out things either

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by danishD
the one thing i love about ufos are that they always goes i was having a few drinks or nobody else saw it.

one thing i have to say to the aliens are that they are pretty clever to always show up where there are either drunk people or people who nobody trust.

Dont you think its kind of rude to assume this person was drunk? Just cause someone has a few beers doesnt mean they are drunk. This person obviously had an encounter and is a little spooked and came here to ask questions about what happened. You shouldnt judge someone so quickly.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Sounds like an abduction to me. Do you have any marks that werent there before 9:30?? What did your friend say after laughing at you? Do they remember anything at all??

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
1. I was not drunk

2. I did not say I was drunk

3. Yes I live in a trailerhouse as do many people in this area but I do not get how this amuses everyone so much nor do I know how it puts my credibility into question

4. Someone stated my friend was a dumbass--when I only stated he was on the porch with me

5. He is highly intelligent

6. I told the story as it happened and everyone focuses on the tangential items of little to no importance

7. There were other signs of abduction that I am not comfortable right now to talk about

8. I came here to try and somehow make sense of what happened

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
You should contact MUFON! They will either call you or meet with you to get your story. Everyone from MUFON that I have spoken with Have been very supportive and they will reassure you that you are not crazy. Give them a try, they will make you feel better about your experience!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I would imagine that since you seem to recall some of these events as if related to a UFO encounter, that you will eventually, if not sooner start to recall this lost time. I suppose there's some type of process for doing that. Maybe someone here can post that for you.

I've had my own Whitley Streiber experience and just recently recalled it being related to an emergency house visit and a hernia surgery. Apparently, they don't perform this surgery like our doctors do. They had used some type of three jawed device...etc.(OW) So much for bedside manners. The one alleged alien looked very similar to the one on Streibers book.

I recently ( over a year ago) had an x-ray that showed some odd small rings in a row where the hernia was. The rings were similar to the clasps on jewelry.

I forgot about this and had to have a hernia surgery by one of OUR doctors when this other repair ripped apart.

No mention of these rings, but my brother-in-law complained that it took way longer than they had said it would.

I've recalled having been treated like an abductee at one emergency visit when I was schizo-homeless. I was tased and confused.

[edit on 14-7-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Last night I asked an important question about Aliens and the moderators took it down.

I have some real questions about what happened.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrailerHouseBoy
Last night I asked an important question about Aliens and the moderators took it down.

I have some real questions about what happened.

what was the question??

maybe it was a commonly posted theme and the mods wanted to avoid clutter?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TrailerHouseBoy

Hi, TrailerHouseBoy.

In the mean time, before MUFON contacts you,
search for "bizarre" new marks on your skin. . .

And before asking a question use the [ Search ] button,
on the top-right side of the screen. . . B-) Good luck.

Blue skies.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join