It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Christ is the only way

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

Score!! I can second that one... Christians Love to condemn others, but cant see the wrong in themselves. If they ever saw the pain they really cause, they might just realize how much they have really been the exact thing they preach not to be...

rekar

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

Just wait till the fallen angels get here. I don't have a closed mind. There is only one living God and He's upset that humanity is away from Him. Don't go to Churches to know the truth. Go seek Him YOURSELF
this is the best way to truly know him.seek him yourself. i did,and i feel i know him better than most Christians.you all blame God for
the actions of men. i say to you ,he does not even know them.there
part is in the fire.this is your mistake.like when daisyduke (just playin Daisy)compares the christian cross to idol worship.the bible says not to make any graven images of anything that is in heaven.thats Gods word
on her inquiry.yet she wants to play the blame game w/ God.My
reaction is to make people like this look and feel stupid not just for
fun either.
you don,t understand that you people are breaking his heart. all of
your respect for each other.no consideration for him.your little blame
game is so imature. i once was seeking God in my own way, always thinking for myself. pondered the questions i had in my own mind.
the most wonderful thing began to happen. answers. do not just write him off.seek and you will find. i make this a personal promise to you.
plagerised from the Creator of the universe.who has feelings too.
because we are:

created in his image

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

If heaven's gonna be full of people like this, I'll pass.
surly you don't even believe this. if you do ,you might just as well get on w/ it . i mean why are you spending so much time here ?
still trying to convince yourself ?please answer this easy question . (nonwimsicle)

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Great, we have another "chosen one" here who claims to know god better than everyone else.
You probably think you can talk to god, but that's just like thinking that you are an intellect around here. Not even I claim to be that smart, but I'm sure glad I can see through b.s. But I am still waiting for what you consider a challenge because I'm more than willing to do it. But then again, you failed to answer what a pagan was properly, like any christian would, so there you go. Also, you have mentioned that people blame god for all of their problems. Only the god fearing people do, the rest of us take responsibility for our lives.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Darth Lumina

Challenge you? What is your challenge? Your writing doesn't make that much sense in some of your posts, so is the challenge to interpret somehow what you are saying? You have a nerve to put down someone else's intelligence when you haven't demonstrated much of it yourself. You are pretty much proving all non christians right with every post. At least everyone (well, most anyway) else is giving reasons and examples of what they put in their posts, regardless of the side of arguement. You haven't contributed anything that is even considered "challenging" by a long shot. You should try just a little bit harder there, trust me, the pain goes away.
you ASSume im a "Christian " whats that say for your intel"
just because some one believes the sme things that they do doesn't
make me one of them.
you can't accuse me of anything you say about Christians.
i'm only here in Gods defense on this physical plain .not that he needs me .
because i want too.keep that straight so you don't lose intel in my eyes,copy?

[edit on 20-7-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by wylekat

If heaven's gonna be full of people like this, I'll pass.
surly you don't even believe this. if you do ,you might just as well get on w/ it . i mean why are you spending so much time here ?
still trying to convince yourself ?please answer this easy question . (nonwimsicle)

Heh, I am here for my own spiritual learning, Im not here to learn how someone else was Enlightened... How are you ever going to become enlightened if you follow someone else? Are you the same as Jesus? I dont think so, and this is why following him will NEVER get you to your own heaven. This also is the same with every religious leader, Buddha, Allah, etc...

Following gets you no where in development. You have to carve your own path. Reading about how they became enlightened is a good way to start your journey, but you cant follow their path...

Rekar

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Great, we have another "chosen one" here who claims to know god better than everyone else. You probably think you can talk to god, but that's just like thinking that you are an
reply to post by Darth Lumina

why do you insist on puting words in my mouth .i'm in the mood to explain some things and this the extent of your intel .you don't like it go make your own thread about it .

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
As a Christian, I agree with what Bob Dylan says in his song Gotta Serve Somebody. Now, most of the people posting here think you are answering a multi-choice question. So far as I know (Christians correct me if I'm wrong!) Christians see it as only two choices. The rest of you can try your best to educate us poor 'sheeple', but you are wasting your time.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by rekar

Heh, I am here for my own spiritual learning, Im not here to learn how someone else was Enlightened... How are you ever going to become enlightened if you follow someone else? Are you the same as Jesus? I dont think so, and this is why following him will NEVER get you to your own heaven. This
why spend so much time in a thread thats useless to you?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

if you do ,you might just as well get on w/ it . i mean why are you spending so much time here ?

Because, like my repeated attempts at marriage and a normal life, I am not allowed suicide. Not even a literal handful of Tylenol once even so much as made me burp. I have had things that SHOULD have killed me not affect me... It's really irritating. Granted, my life is pretty much over. I've nothing to live for except when God finally decides to let me die.

BTW- you're not the first one to suggest I kack myself. I have had quite a few Christians suggest it, too. Ya'd figure if I had 'holy blessing' to send myself 6 ft under, I'd have accomplished it by now.

Sorry to deprive you and them the fun, entertainment, and satisfaction of me dying like that.. Seems I just gotta wait it out, no matter what.

[edit on 20-7-2009 by wylekat]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

reply to post by rekar

Heh, I am here for my own spiritual learning, Im not here to learn how someone else was Enlightened... How are you ever going to become enlightened if you follow someone else? Are you the same as Jesus? I dont think so, and this is why following him will NEVER get you to your own heaven. This
why spend so much time in a thread thats useless to you?

Umm, I dont think this is useless at all. Im learning much actually, Can you say the same thing about yourself? Like I said above, Everyone has their own path, Mine is not the same as yours...

Rekar

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Sorry to deprive you and them the fun, entertainment, and satisfaction of me dying like that.. Seems I just gotta wait it out, no matter what
reply to post by wylekat

man you talk about misinterpratation .i would never suggest such a thing to you .please try to think a little on what i really meant get back to me. k?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Being anti-religion is actually a religion. No wonder some people seem to be so religious with their anti-religious rhetoric.

True religion involves loving your neighbor as yourself, taking care of widows and orphans, feeding, clothing, sheltering, educating, giving medical care, and finding work for the poor. It's about brotherly love and kindness.

You don't see a person in need, and tell them you will pray for them, then turn your back and walk away.

Christ represents perfect love, forgiveness, kindness, compassion, humility, truth, justice, and peace.

The religion of Christ is true, just, and perfect.

Everyone has a God.

Your God can be your self.

Your God can be nature.

You can have many Gods,

BUT,

One's God is that which one obeys.

Everyone resembles (in character and deeds) the God they understand.

If you resemble a loving, forgiving, compassionate, kind, gentle, humble, person who is inclined to fairness, truth, and justice, then you are on the right path; because having those virtues, and desiring more of them, is the same as following after the Christ and Heart of God.

You have no other way of following after Christ, no other way of being like Christ, no other way of showing faith in Christ, than to desire with all your heart those very characteristics which Christ manifested when He walked on earth.

True religion is all about the divine nature of Christ being duplicated in us.

Only a fool would argue against true religion.

[edit on 20/7/09 by John Matrix]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by rekar

Umm, I dont think this is useless at all. Im learning much actually, Can you say the same thing about yourself? Like I said above, Everyone has their own path, Mine is not the same as yours...
well what have you learned so far?example me in your studious
proxemities.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
and what is this path thing you all keep talking about?like your all in to the native american thing a little to much.this is'nt dances w/ wolves .so get
off this path of enlightenment crap so you can at least sound for real.
there goes that grammer again.more learning. heh heh heh.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

reply to post by rekar

well what have you learned so far.example me in your studious
proxemities.

No Offense intended here, But I have learned a few things about you. One being your level of education by the grammar in your replies. Like I said, no offense intended, just answering your question...

In general, I have learned how far people will go through to defend a path that was never their own. It goes from the simple normal doom and gloom to the personal attacks. And this usually takes place in a matter of a few posts, as we can see from the last page or so...

Just step back for a second, and then look at where you are at... Why are you there, and are you ever going to progress from that point, or are you going to fall? Now ask yourself why are you on that path, and is it your own...

rekar

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by rekar

No Offense intended here, But I have learned a few things about you. One being your level of education by the grammar in your replies. Like I said, no offense intended, just answering your question...
so now you know i'll give up the proper grammer for humor sake.
on occassion.that's a big insight.you still seem to get the message.
Mr. conceided.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by John Matrix

your gonna need to prove that statement. the first amendment provides the freedom of religion and the inability to inhibit your religion. so what do you believe if you believe in nothing?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
your true religion statement is something that can be agreed with im a christian, luthern to be more specific

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes

Just wait till the fallen angels get here.

Fallen angels?

You do realize that the Jewish monotheistic faith did not incorporate angels until after the Babylonian captivity? What you refer to as angels are in fact other mesopotamian deities, demoted and rewritten in order to venerate your God.

One can only hope they are coming back. Perhaps they could clear up this blood-soaked mess that the followers of the Abrahamic faiths have made of this place.

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join