It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Christ is the only way

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fix what this?

Oh, true- He's past simply 3 legs. Why botch it like that, when you can have siamese twins, shriveled limbs, NO limbs, hypertrichosis, retardation, mongoloidism, and the list goes on.....
sorry only Jesus can do that , come on ,whats the title of this post again?
look i apologise, but maybe all this stuff happened to you because you
go around blaming God for everything. hypocrisy?

[edit on 19-7-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Is this still going on?!?!?!?

Can anyone here enlighten me of what this god of yours did before he made the universe?
Did he play poker with Odin? Camping with Aphrodite?
Or was he just floating around in infinite darkness for a time only he would know, and all the sudden he got an urge to create something.

But how could he?
He have no one to communicate with.
Heaven is empty since nothing have begun to exists ( since universe does not exist yet ) so therefore nothing can have died yet.

He is all alone, surrounded by darkness. He have no references of anykind. Since nothing have ever existed where and how did he figure out that he would create light sources from nothing, place them scattered around the darkness, and also placing spherical things around these light sources and there after place life in different forms on them and then finish with giving the light sources a limit of time to shine before they explode only to disintegrating anything that sourrounds it.
With this in mind he enjoys himself floating around listening to the "grmbl grmbl" from the weird living things on those spherical things that orbits the self exploding light sources he created.

So, if your god created universe....who created him/she/it/that/entity/fog/mist/the thing/the what/....??

If god wasn't created by someone.... read my post again.
Cause that means he have been floating around for a time only he himself would know, which would be internity.

So...again.
Enllighten me.
What did God do before the begining of universe?

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Wrong- the crap happened well before I began blaming God. Like everyone who knows me- you are seeing the end result. I feel like someone who's been shot, and the cop comes up 2 min later, looks at me and says "Are you alright?" Meanwhile, There's this rosy red puddle forming under me!

It's to the point where it's well beyond the question of Jesus is the way... I'm to the point of asking "Did Christianity invent Jesus for their own ends?" When good, solid honest prayer is answered with nothing but the wrong answer, bad things, and hysterical nonsense that doesn't make sense- I am willing to admit there's 'something'- but that something isn't operating like the Bible says it should. I've gone from smart, creative and having a sense of humor that would blow any professional comic out of the water- to being what I am today: cynical, defeated, don't give a rip if I create anything art wise or not, lonely, and actually feeling my mental capacities start to give out. This was AFTER exposure to church and all the 10,000 little political and nasty little things that went on in it. Even after I got hurt time and again, I'd find somewhere else, and go as honestly as I could. And get beat down again. And watch others who used me like toilet paper get their hearts' desires fulfilled. While I got nothing. After a while, the repeated bible verses, the repeated cliches, the abuse, the thievery, heartbreak- it all finally got me to here. During this, I DID pray. I did read. I asked every DAY why God has had me abused constantly. It went from prayer, to just asking why, to blame, to out and out cursing and name calling, and without any end in sight. I went from someone who rarely cursed (unless I got red hot mad, and then, it was time to run away from me or else) to now... I curse 2 blue streaks and a black thundercloud if I stub my toe.

Does this sound like proof Jesus is there for me? "I will never leave you or forsake you" yet it's obvious he's walked off and left me facedown in a cesspool after letting satan throw me in! WHERE IS GOD? Where's Jesus? How come I have been constantly left to the tender mercies of God's people who rip me to shreds- and if I so much as defend myself, I am eaten alive and crapped out half dead?

I think that for anyone to know that Jesus is the way, the entire Christian faith needs to be disassembled and completely redone. I don't mean rewrite the bible- but someone better figure out if it's actually still viable after being edited backwards and forwards. The money grubbing for pure profit needs to quit. I dunno what to say about those who act like they're the hottest thing since hot lava. I will say this... when people like that can get off hurting less fortunate, upset, and hurting people constantly and get away with it, once again- where's God? Where's the comfort for the less fortunate, upset and hurting? Why are our backs shoved against the wall?

So- Is there really a Jesus who loves us, and cares for us, or is it all nonsense, and have I wasted 2 decades of my life to make myself nuts? Allowing people who only spout words in my ear and then quietly slip a knife in my back when it is turned use me for their own amusement?

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by novacs4me

It is becoming real clear why all the Christian women have found reasons not to be your girlfriend or wife. I am thankful to be 'equally yoked' to a husband who loves Jesus like I do, and is thankful for the simple blessings we enjoy. Bitterness and whining are no fun to be around.
up to this point i've purposly avoided making it clear.
whining and wallowing in self pity, in a thread that states an absolute
truth for people who believe in Jesus. words of encouragement. it's enough to make me wanna sick my wolf on you. now! i never said i was
religious. i never said i was a Christian or a catholic jew or muslim. i don't
know why all the division .don't even concern my self.all i said was my truth. i simply believe Christ is the only way to HEAVEN.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Wrong- the crap happened well before I began blaming God. Like everyone who knows me- you are seeing the end result. I feel like someone who's been shot, and the cop comes up 2 min later, looks at me and says "Are you alright?" Meanwhile, There's this rosy red puddle forming under me!
reply to post by wylekat

does anybody you can think of have it worse than you .if not i'm sure
you must realise there are billions.when you truly know Jesus Christ this life
will mean NOTHING to you. i would praise his name from the deepest hell
if that were his will.he done something for you. understand that first above all. no man could do what he did. thats why only he has done it. he's more than a man.i can not understand people who don't realise how simple this all really is.i see it all so plainly .i guess i should thank God everyday that i do.evryone else seems so lost to me.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime

Originally posted by rekar
So you think the Bible, written by man, when you even said "Never follow man". So, Dont follow the Bible, which was written by man. Jesus is the Center of Judaism, but that doesnt mean he followed that. It means that it revolved around him, I was asking what religion he followed.

Rekar

many of the books in the bible were written by God and recorded by men through direct devine visions. The majority of these books are called the "old" testament.

Jesus worshipped his father in heaven just as Abraham down through Moses, David, etc. He was sent to provide a final sacrifice to mankinds sins. To call Jesus a "jew" is misleading. He followed the commandments perfectly. Not the fake traditions, but the actual commandments of his Father.

Keep the Commandments of God through the faith of Jesus. When you fail, and you will fail, ask forgiveness through Jesus.

No, none of the books were written by god. There is no proof of this and if it's true, you all can keep that god, I want nothing of it. Total wacko if you ask me. Also, these people CLAIM they had devine visions. That's heresey. There are many people in person and on TV that claim they hear the voice of god or jesus, but that doesn't make it true. Basing your beliefs on heresey is just completely stupid.

But then again, look at the name of the thread, someone told this person that jesus christ is the only way, well many christians are brainwashed into this fact based on what someone else claims they heard. It's pure hogwash. Yes, jesus was indeed a jew, but whether he practiced it or yoga, i really don't know or care. No one knows anything about who jesus was, no actual historical record, in fact his story resembles others that came before him, so it's even debatable whether he existed or not.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime

Originally posted by wylekat
reply to post by randyvs

but i do notice they team up together to bash anyone who believes in Jesus Christ.

Because a far lot more of us have been affected by Christians than satanists. and NOT in a good way, either.

There are many who call themselves christian and are but pagans. Most likely it was then who you were "affected" by......

It's always the pagans fault right, because they are just so evil!
Goes to show you, just like most christians, have no idea what a pagan is. Look up what the christians have done to convert people, the only reason why it's not done anymore is for one maybe you people see the hypicrisy in it finally, or it's because half the world was conquered into forceful belief to embrace jesus christ as their lord in savior or die. christianity is a cult, just like the rest of the religions of the world, the sooner you all can wake up to that, the better the world will be.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth Lumina
[more

It's always the pagans fault right, because they are just so evil! Goes to show you, just like most christians, have no
sorry don't remember sayin anything about pagans.don't see any
satanists jumpin to the defense though so if you like i could start in on pagans. what is it again the belief in the inanimate objects statues and stuff?teen idol worship ?i don't know be forwarned i'm not exactly one
of your turn the other cheek types.and the wolf looks vicious for a reason.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
satanists jumpin to the defense though so if you like i could start in on pagans. what is it again the belief in the inanimate objects statues and stuff?teen idol worship ?i don't know be forwarned i'm not exactly one

Well, I must say that you did allude to this idea of pagans parading as Christians that are doing harm, thereby making the inference that pagans are bad. Which is a reiteration of the premise of the OP.

As far as inanimate object worship goes, does the cross not count as one? I rather think it does.

Now, if you would define which type of "Satanist" you are referring to, I'd be happy to jump to the defense, as long as it is applicable to me.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Akezzon

Can anyone here enlighten me of what this god of yours did before he made the universe?
you should probly ask him.i can only hope i'm there if you ever get to grill him w/ all your wimsicle questions.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DaisyAnne

TextWell, I must say that you did allude to this idea of pagans parading as Christians that are doing harm, thereby making the inference that pagans are bad. Which is a reiteration of the premise of the OP.
excuse me. what dimension are you in?

me
obvious what your all about.

You couldn't possibly have the slightest idea what I am all about
don't even care either but you do seem intent to forcing it on me.
how brutal is that?

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I'm sorry but your response didn't make any sense at all. Could you perhaps rephrase it for me? I think perhaps you have no idea what i am talking about. I was referencing the OP of this thread in conjunction with something you had posted earlier. You seem to have gone way off topic with your response.

You couldn't possibly have the slightest idea what I am all about.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

reply to post by Darth Lumina
[more

It's always the pagans fault right, because they are just so evil! Goes to show you, just like most christians, have no

Did I say you said anything about pagans? I quoted another poster, but then again reading comprehension is often lacking around here so I shouldn't be surprised. Your definition of paganism is the usual christian nonsense fed to you. Yes some pagans use idols in their worship, but don't christians use the cross and jesus statues as well? Hypicrisy right there I would say. Pagans worship nature. So in reality, I guess you can say pagans have a closer relationship to god than any christian or any one of any organized or revealed religion. You would be shocked to know that many of your christian beliefs/customs are taken from paganism. Turn the other cheek types? What are you talking about? And what does your avatar have to do with this discussion? By the way, satanists are just as stupid, seeing as satan doesn't actually exist, but was made up by christians to keep people scared into their religion.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DaisyAnne

I'm sorry but your response didn't make any sense at all. Could you perhaps rephrase it for me? I think perhaps you have no idea what i am talking about. I was referencing the OP of this thread in conjunction with something you had posted earlier. You seem to have gone way off topic with your response
you will continue having a hard time til you learn to use the quote daisydip. see your already lost.

I'll leave it at that
well,that would be wise.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth Lumina

By the way, satanists are just as stupid, seeing as satan doesn't actually exist, but was made up by christians to keep people scared into their religion.

This depends what sort of "Satanist" you are referring to. The inverted Christian type? Or the Ophite type? Or the non-theistic type?

This is a sweeping generalization that could be viewed as incorrect. For instance Lavey never believed in a theistic Satan. Therefore his brand of Satanism would not come under your generalization.

[edit on 19-7-2009 by DaisyAnne]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Sigh.
I'm not lost. I'm saying that your response missed the point of my post.
But, not wanting to go off topic myself, I'll leave it at that.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

reply to post by Akezzon

you should probly ask him.i can only hope i'm there if you ever get to grill him w/ all your wimsicle questions.

So I take it you don't know...
I tell you what.
Since I don't see or find him anywhere since I am not a religously believing life form, and since you seem to be that, why don't you ask him for me and you come back here and tell me what he said?

Or is talking to "the allmighty god you love so much" a waste of time?
Well, if he exist, he loves all living things ( atleast so I've heard....here ).
So that means he would love to bring me a message with you as the messanger.

However, wimsicle... what does that mean?
Strange that when I or others ask questions no one can answer, those strange words comes up.

What I wrote in my previous post is actually things I DO think about.
When I see threads like this, I get fascinated, cause believe it or not, I respect all religous people as long as they don't try to force their believes upon others who have no desire at all to believe what you believe.
And I am fascinated because, when you ask a man or a woman who believe in god a question like I did, the answer always is "only god can answer that". That most be the best ever winning concept of all time.
To spread a message, but the messanger don't have to take any responsibility at all, since all the tricky questions has to be asked to god.
And to speak with god you need to believe apparentlly.

That leaves us in a dead end. Which is Perfect for someone who want to refer their beliefs to others, but in tricky and sticky situations you can only walk away with your own belief intact.

I am sorry. I just can't buy it.
Do believe in god if you want to. But since this thread agenda is to announce to others in this community that "Jesus is the only way" you also must be prepared to answer questions like I had without refering to your god.

So again, ask him for me please. Cause I really like to know what he did before the beginning of the Universe.

[edit on 19-7-2009 by Akezzon]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

well,that would be wise.

So, back on topic. You did not answer my question about the cross. You accused pagans of the worship of inanimate objects. Yet, for Christians, the cross is used in the same way. Is that not hypocrisy?

I would also ask that when you address me, you do so by my name, and not a derogatory rendition of it, such as "daisydip."

[edit on 19-7-2009 by DaisyAnne]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akezzon

The Lord works in mysterious ways? That's for Him to know, and us to find out, maybe after we die? Reminds me of the conversation between the Christian and the Atheist:

Christian: You can't seriously believe there is no God, can you? I mean if there isn't, then where did all this stuff come? Do you think it came from nothingness? Are you serious?

Atheist: OK, let's say it's ridiculous to assume that something can exist without being created. Then where did God come from? What created the creator?

If God did nothing before creating this universe, he must have been a little bored I would think. I would have to think that he might have created a couple of universes before this one, and maybe those people he created in that universe sinned too, so he destroyed them all for it. Well then with nobody left to smite, he got bored again, and decided to create our universe, and to keep us sinners around.

And to the OP I'm sure you realize if you'd been born in a Muslim country your post would be titled "Islam is the only way", for 99% of our religious beliefs are determined by what culture we happened to be born in.

And to all you atheists out there, I think you need to be a little more open minded- Pat Condell is one of the biggest atheists out there and even HE admits he could be wrong and maybe God really did create the world.. you can hear him admit it in this video starting at 1:20!

Pat Condell talks about God

Now I don't want to be so arrogant as to presume what God might be thinking, but aside from admitting that God exists in that video, Pat Condell says some other things about God that aren't too kind, so I don't understand why God didn't smite him with a lightning bolt or something about halfway through that video? (oh sorry the bolt was Zeus's thing). I do think he asks God a valid question about why we are all born into a world with millions of instant enemies, NO MATTER WHAT WE BELIEVE!

Well I don't have an answer as to why God would create us with millions of instant enemies, maybe somebody else does. Seems like if Christianity was the only way God would steer people away from Islam and more toward Christianity, and if Islam were the only way, he would steer people away from Christianity toward Islam. Instead God seems to be letting Islamic and Christian extremists think that their respective religion is the only way. To me, why God is sitting back and letting millions hate each other over religious beliefs, instead of stepping in and pointing out to people of earth which of the 40+ major religions is the TRUE religion, is a bigger mystery to me, than what God was doing before he created the universe.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

people as long as they don't try to force their believes upon others who have no desire at all to believe what you believe.
reply to post by Akezzon

see i don't believe in your interest, because all this being forced
in to something is just crap talk. like you were religiously gang raped or something .i mean what about my wimsicle questions.forced ?whats that all about?.example me.what makes me your messenger again? even after all this waste of space and time.i'm not asking anything for you.ask him yourself when you see him. and please dispell any negs. now you will see him .so save it.

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join