It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Starseeds/Light Beings. Can they really be amongst us prior to 2012?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Aren't you also referring to the different Chakra's of the human body?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by U-N-I-T-Y

Aren't you also referring to the different Chakra's of the human body?

The chakras? In what way do these link to Light Beings amongst us now?

Yes the chakras are a part of the awakening many are feeling, they are a vehicle for our energies to connect to the source, but this does not make us starseeds surely. A perfectly balanced chakra system is a bridge between dimensions, its a wonderful tool to higher psychic awarness but not to becoming an ascended alien soul I dont think.

What do you mean?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

That very thought was front and center in my mind, as I meditated on yesterday's information. Is it great minds thinking alike or is this universal knowledge at work??

Here it comes........ "It is both. I was borne here and I have been here before in other lives during past times.

We are made up from genetics of inhabitants on other worlds. We were seeded here and have been re-incarnating on this planet for millenia. Some are new souls with much to learn and some were here in the beginning.

Of those who were here from the start, many have been schooled, graduating with honours and are not required to return here. Many, out of love for Earth and the souls locked in their struggles, have voluntered to return during this time in order to assist during the changes we are going through now.

The only way to return is to be borne again of flesh and blood on the planet Earth. You must be from here to have authority here. The inhabitants of Earth will be responsible for any Earth changing event. If we are to rid ourselves of deamons, it is up to us inhabitants to request they leave.

We are the true rulers of this domain and we need to take control. Not by becoming a dictator but rather by the choices we make in our daily walk.

We feel like we are aliens because we have alien DNA and that connects us to that source."

So, does that make sense? I just typed as it came to me, and I know this information can be trusted.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52

Here it comes........ "It is both. I was borne here and I have been here before in other lives during past times.

So your saying you have past life memories as a human. Your human now and have memories of past lives on Earth as human.

We are made up from genetics of inhabitants on other worlds. We were seeded here and have been re-incarnating on this planet for millenia. Some are new souls with much to learn and some were here in the beginning.

Makes sense. That our bodies genetics are maybe alien, or part alien (I have a thread on the idea our DNA is infact alien so I see no problem with this at all, that our bodies are made up from the genes of other worlds) Yes and our human souls have been re incarnating for millenia and that some are newer than others and need to learn. This I can also see is possible. What I cant see is that some of us are not human at all, that we are super ascended alien souls in human bodies. Why not just come down as a shape shifting alien to make changes, why go through the whole alien soul incarnating into a human body thing?

Of those who were here from the start, many have been schooled, graduating with honours and are not required to return here. Many, out of love for Earth and the souls locked in their struggles, have voluntered to return during this time in order to assist during the changes we are going through now.

But they are still human arnt they, no matter how many times they have come down and learnt, these souls from the start will always be human surely. If they have graduated with honours and still choose to return why do they moan about us so much then?? A truely enlightened being wanting to assist would never do such a thing. This is why I think the true light beings amongst us are totally hidden, you dont even know they are there. They have graduated with honours in a past life, they have NOTHING to prove, they just simply are. We will never really hear or see from a true light being that is indeed walking amongst us. They would blend perfectly into the back ground and get on with the task in hand, none of this complaining of humans frequencies or how we upset them and how they want to go home. They would be So above that Im sure.

We feel like we are aliens because we have alien DNA and that connects us to that source."

So, does that make sense? I just typed as it came to me, and I know this information can be trusted.

But why do we need alien DNA to connect us to the source? We dont even need bodies to connect to the source so the fact our bodies may contain alien DNA is a side issue is it not? The source is within us, within our being, not within our bodies.

its all very thought provoking isnt it I must say. Who/what is your source btw? You say it can be trusted, are you sure? The astrals are full of manipulations. Interesting post, thanks.

Maybe we feel the alien parental line within us and feel that is our source, when really we need to look further and connect to the actual source. The source is the one light radiating out, after this it becomes a reflection, it bounces off all sides of reality and what we may think is the source is just its reflective light bouncing off the side of the Universe with its many dimensions. This light from the source bounces off endlessly we need to connect to the initial light emitted from the source and not its reflections. Imagine yourself in a room full of mirrors with the source in the middle. as it radiates out it hits a mirror and bounces off it, straight onto another mirror...etc..etc. Channelling is usually from the reflections and not of the source itself.

It is within these reflections that the astral realms reside and within all our manipulations are held. You sound like you are good at discerning so no doubt you have seen this for yourself. If you trust your source then good for you.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I just wrote it as it came in, without trying to figure out what I was typing. That was in response to the threads I have been involved in the past few days. My time is limited, so will be brief.

"The moaning is a human trate as you suspect,

The awakening process connects people back to their root race and that is why they feel like aliens here .... they are reacting to universal conciousness about where their roots are. They probably need to put down some roots on Earth, then they will feel more like they belong here.

Jesus had to become human and be borne here before he could plead our case, which is now his also. He has become a physical part of Earth."

These are not my words, I am just a messenger from higher knowledge and type what I get. I will post more later.

Oh, writing in quotations are things I am given to type. It is pretty much bang on as the past 3 years of posting those messages seems to be very accurate, at least the things I have seen come to pass. The parts that have not come out yet, will come to pass... I am sure!

[edit on 5-8-2009 by win 52]

I am reading your post and more is coming in.... I didn't read it before I wrote what is above. The edits were not to change that .... I never change any of it and I was wondering why that strange answer, but after reading your post it made sense.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by win 52]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

"The moaning is a human trate as you suspect,

The awakening process connects people back to their root race and that is why they feel like aliens here .... they are reacting to universal conciousness about where their roots are. They probably need to put down some roots on Earth, then they will feel more like they belong here.

I can see this, thanks for some clarity on why they moan so! The root chakra is such an important one, especially for those that may not actually originate from here. To be grounded, to be rooted whilst on Earth is so very important. If they fail to ground themselves while here their actions may become in vain. All that will happen is they float about amongst the higher energies but with no grounding. Their heads will indeed just remain within the clouds and they will be of little help.

Jesus had to become human and be borne here before he could plead our case, which is now his also. He has become a physical part of Earth."

These are not my words, I am just a messenger from higher knowledge and type what I get. I will post more later.

Interesting, thank you. Your thoughts are interesting and very welcome.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I have been trained on discernment, tutored on how to listen.

This has been a life long work. It only became more intense the past few years. I had a stroke, was told I was allowed to have a stroke and was counseled on what the next few years will be about.

The stroke forced me to use my right brain, which is where you need to be in order to hear properly. The listening began in 1980, or should I say the training. I needed to learn how to listen properly.

These are not chanelled messages from reflections, they are directly from the source of all things. Beings I can not even look at because of the light that surrounds them.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

The stroke forced me to use my right brain, which is where you need to be in order to hear properly. The listening began in 1980, or should I say the training. I needed to learn how to listen properly.

These are not chanelled messages from reflections, they are directly from the source of all things. Beings I can not even look at because of the light that surrounds them.

Your case is rare then. Most you must see are unable to discern (I include myself in this group) and so now I actively only seek out the information from my higher self. It is a shame i cant trust other sources as they are easier to listen to but experiences have been costly for me.

I have heard that their light is so bright we cant look at it , it is so strong it is so other wordly is is beyond us to even comprehend. This is why most end up chanelling its reflections.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
There seems to be an increase in people claiming to be one of the following.

Light beings
Light warriors
Starseeds
Star child / Indigo child
Ascended alien soul

www.youtube.com...

These people claim they are here to raise the frequency of humans in time for 2012 and the predicted ascension this time will bring.

www.youtube.com...

My question of this phenomenon is this. Are these people just normal humans awakening like the rest of us? Are they confusing their spiritual ascension with the above? Are we all just human and in the midst of what Eckhart Tolle, the excellent spiritual teachers puts so well below...

"A new Heaven" is the emergence of a transformed state of human consciousness, and "a new Earth" is its reflection in the physical realm

According to the second video (coast to coast) above the Light Beings are to emerge from a worm hole/Star gate in 2012 and not before. These beings are of nothing seen before in our times, they are of such a high spiritual frequency and will appear almost god like to us.

Are people in danger of becoming lost in their own personal spiritual human awakening by adopting these thoughts they are infact Star People?

I make no judgment on people who claim to have memories/feelings/thoughts that they are light beings/star seeds as Ive even had thoughts and feelings along these lines myself. However I just wish to pose the question...are we all just human souls awakening prior to 2012?

[edit on 14-7-2009 by Mr Green]

mostly they're unemployed fruitcakes who are looking for meaning in their otherwise meaningless lives.

People make up all sorts of stuff about themselves in order to be regarded as "interesting".

Just look at how anyone of them will say "I" about a billion times in any talk on the subject.

lol

If you wanna spot who the real ones are, it takes a keener sense than watching people on youtube talk about themselves as aliens and witches etc etc.

The tao which is real cannot be spoken of. :-)

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I have been trained on discernment, tutored on how to listen.

I wish I had been trained and tutored in channeling/listening from the start. Its not easy going through all this with just instinct. Ive made many mistakes Im sure, Ive had to teach myself but I guess most people do, you were lucky to meet a good tutor.

Reading books, the right books helps a lot and speaking to others but its all about learning from mistakes and working out what is best for us as individuals. What works well for you say may not for me. People blindly copy others (as I did) and then wonder why they feel totally unbalanced.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   

reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

The ego is a massive obstacle to enlightenment.

Yes, I absolutely agree. Many of Starseeds are not Themselves who are speaking/thinking, but their Egos.

You can always feel when the person is Person Him/Herself - or when it's the Ego.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder

Yes, I absolutely agree. Many of Starseeds are not Themselves who are speaking/thinking, but their Egos.

You can always feel when the person is Person Him/Herself - or when it's the Ego.

I totally agree. Its odd that even a starseed would come to Earth and have to re learn this lesson. Youd think they would instinctively know this on a deep level.

Thanks for your reply. The dissolving of the ego is very much a part of 2012 and what is to come. I see many working through this , its painful but a very necessary step.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Yes M Green, it took all of 25 years to bring me here today, with just the listening part, so that I can be confident about what I hear.

Since my left brain was affected and basically shut down due to the stroke in 2005, things have been much more clearly audible. I still question everything before putting it out there. Just like the driving exercises (1989 - 91), it takes a whole lot of trust to pull out into on-coming traffic on blind corners. I was prepared to die if wrong, mainly as a way to turn it off. It was always safe to pull the pass. When the answer was not safe, sure enough, there was traffic in the other lane.

There are others, I am told, who have this ability. I am not alone. It is for something yet to come. I am able to use this and other gifts as training exercises, when the objective is to help people during times of trouble. In fact, there are requests to help people, from time to time. When I do, many have asked if I was an Angel. It seems they were asking God for help when I showed up.

Is that my work here?? I had some awake visions in 2005 after my stroke. It dealt with the same group I have been in contact with since 1980. Aparently we are on the cusp of some major changes regarding the way things work and who is in charge of our fate on this planet. Aparently, everything I have been practicing is just that, practice and training for the events we are about to experience. There are no details about that time available to me yet.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Yes M Green, it took all of 25 years to bring me here today, with just the listening part, so that I can be confident about what I hear.

It dealt with the same group I have been in contact with since 1980.

Same group of what though? Are these entities astral or are they aliens? Do you know where they are from at all?

Im highly suspicious of most astral entities now as they are so manipulative and we really have NO way of validating they are who they say they are do we.

I believe we are all manipulated by astral entities to some degree because its in their interest to keep us un enlightened. If everyone became enlightened tomorrow the lower astral planes would collapse, they need us and they need our energy so they constantly manipulate us, that have done this for centuries. Most of them are immature spirits/thought forms/lost souls with no form. They constantly need us to feed them and balance them in their unstable world.

Your case is rare, I dont doubt you, Ive read many of your posts and do believe you are dealing with higher entities , this will have been aided by your accident and its effects on your brain.

Is that my work here?? I had some awake visions in 2005 after my stroke. It dealt with the same group I have been in contact with since 1980. Aparently we are on the cusp of some major changes regarding the way things work and who is in charge of our fate on this planet. Aparently, everything I have been practicing is just that, practice and training for the events we are about to experience. There are no details about that time available to me yet.

I have no doubt we are on the edge of a major change on this planet. If what you have been shown,practised and trained for will help in that then more for the good. I wish you well with it.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I was a member of a group who did just that, channelled beings of light from so called upper realms. All I will say about this practise is this, Not all entities/beings are what they claim to be. Most of the entities we as humans are able to channell are lower astrals and are not from the 5th dimension and above. Lower astrals are extremely manipulative, it is what they do best and so find it very easy to pass themselves off as higher dimensional beings. there are many reasons they do this to us, but the main one by far is energy, our energy. they need it and will do anything to take it from us. Astrals unlike us are not connected to the source through our soul light, we can continously re charge our prana/life force but lower astrals can not. This is why they attempt to pass themselves off as light beings to many, to take our energy as they have no permanent connection to it themselves.

So I say beware and always discern what you are channelling at all times. Im not saying this lady isnt in contact with light beings, Im just saying we all need to be careful.

Autowrench: As a channeller myself, this is very good advice. There are a lot of lower astrals that will try to have your ear, and your heart, so be very careful. I don't know how many people have told others they saw "Jesus" then went out and killed others, even their children. I find it prudent to question everything, no matter from where it comes. When certain words are spoken, these astrals come under your power, and can be swept away easily. ETs are different, they often will take one to a place where talk can be had, away from distractions. It always pays to ask questions of any being you encounter.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
Autowrench: As a channeller myself, this is very good advice. There are a lot of lower astrals that will try to have your ear, and your heart, so be very careful. I don't know how many people have told others they saw "Jesus" then went out and killed others, even their children. I find it prudent to question everything, no matter from where it comes. When certain words are spoken, these astrals come under your power, and can be swept away easily. ETs are different, they often will take one to a place where talk can be had, away from distractions. It always pays to ask questions of any being you encounter.

So much is hidden from us on this dimension there is NO other way except as you say to question absolutely everything. once we let them in its very very hard to get rid of them, they bind themselves to our chakras and to the energy within it. They intertwine themselves into them so that when we meditate and open the chakras its a way in for them. Once we have channelled a lower astral during meditation it is with us so next time we meditate its there. I struggeled every single time I meditated as they would be there, they came in through my chakras. I meditate using my chakras so to have them there was an almost impossible situation. Your right certain words said and they must go but due to their high manipulative power its easier said than done.

I feel them now in the back ground but they are no longer within my energy field and thats how it will stay. No entity gets into my aura now, I have no interest in channelling anything anymore, all I wish to contact is my higher self. Im sure some of these entities are of good intent, like the ones win 52 seems to be with but for me I now wish to follow my spiritual path alone with no astral/alien help. Not until they give me complete validation of who they are, it really is not worth it, not when we are talking about something so important as our personal spiritual path.

I have no idea what it is you channel , maybe they are higher entities too? How would you go about validating this?

[edit on 7-8-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   

There seems to be an increase in people claiming to be one of the following.

Light beings
Light warriors
Starseeds
Star child / Indigo child
Ascended alien soul

Hey not sure about them but look hybrids are here from Roswell (is a roswell hybrid maybe a starseed ?)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by A.M.L.

reply to post by Geladinhu reply to A.M.L

I think you both bring up important points. I dont think they are lying because in their hearts they totally believe they are Human Celestial Light Beings but as I pointed out in the OP is this the human awakening they are feeling and mistaking it for the traits of a light being?

The human spirit is strong, is continues to grow and spiritually develop just as it has since it left the source.

I think these people, if they truly believe this stuff, are mistaking it for the huuman experience of maturing.

To elaborate, look to the nine "factors of starseed identity"posted earlier.

1: They have an intense sense of loneliness.

What young person doesn't feel loneliness? Everyone can become lonely. I mean, how intense are we talking here? Kill yourself loneliness or trying to find a girlfriend loneliness?

2: They feel like they don’t belong in their earth family.

A lot of people don't feel like they belong in their family.

3: They have a fascination with the stars and feel as though their home is out there, but they can’t remember where.

Now, I know there are plenty of people on ATS can share a similar sentiment. I myself am an astronomy and Star Trek fan.

4: They begin to question the ways of earth at an early age. Many are the black sheep of their family.

Again, everyone here on ATS probably has a similar sentiment.

5: They are drawn to metaphysics seeking answers to why they feel so alone and why they don’t seem to fit in on earth.

There is no shortage of lonely people who are interested in metaphysics.

6: Many have an adversarial relationship with the parent of the opposite sex.

I have argued with a parent (nothing serious). Have you?

7: The majority of starseeds have the facial shape of their mother but the remainder of their physical body is like that of their fathers, or the other way around depending on which parent is the real parent, the starseed parent from off planet. This is done for a reason.

It sounds like genetics to me.
en.wikipedia.org...

8: The majority of starseeds carry the Crystal Gene for DNA Recoding/Ascension. The crystal gene enables them to easily channel and access beings on other dimensions as well as recode their DNA.

I can not comment or speculate as to the reason or orgin for this.

9: Lower than normal body temperature and inability to handle heat.

I hate being hot too. Everyone who enjoys air conditioning must be a "light being."

Sit and think for a moment. Is it a coincidence that the factors described here are almost all based off a characiture of an telecommunication and science fiction junkie?

hahahah the funny thing is I have all of those symptoms, I thought I was just being curious!! No I do not believe I am a star seed or a light being. I don't believe in any of this. Yes I have a lower then average body heat it's literally 97.0, and I cannot stand the heat, I faint and can't breath, I have even been known to be cold during the winter, am I a light being or a starseed, no, I am a human being that doesn't feel any shift coming on. I hate my Father because he treated me like crap, I have always felt lonely because I don't conform to popularity, and I don't follow trends. But I am not a star seed or light being. I am drawn to new age material but only because I like reading something else besides Christianity. By the way I think all religions are brainwashing people to get more money, and to scare them into religion. What else.I like looking at stars but don't know them by name, and don't feel like they are home, but I am fascinated with weather. I should have been a weather person.

See I have all the characteristics and don't believe I am special. I don't believe I have crystal DNA. enough said!!

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
yes we are here already

and umm..you are one too

all of you are...if you dont think so then you are on a different path or have not waken up yet..

much love to all and to all that is..

love for thw win.

namaste'

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shaun1111
yes we are here already

and umm..you are one too

all of you are...if you dont think so then you are on a different path or have not waken up yet..

much love to all and to all that is..

love for thw win.

namaste'

welcome

How can we ALL be light beings? Doesnt that mean we are ALL human awakening to our higher consciousness. Alot of us have woken up but dont feel we are light beings! Surely this is a label too far? yes we may be awakened but does that make us Light Beings???

much love to you also

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join