It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Starseeds/Light Beings. Can they really be amongst us prior to 2012?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Personally, I think the truth is more important than the message. These "light beings" can preach all the love, tolerance, and togetherness they want, but it will all be hypocritical if they are lying.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by A.M.L.
Personally, I think the truth is more important than the message. These "light beings" can preach all the love, tolerance, and togetherness they want, but it will all be hypocritical if they are lying.

They are only lying if they actually believe in something else.
I doubt though, they probably believe deeply in whatever they say.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Geladinhu

I, unfortunately, have to disagree. I am of the opinion these people know they are not extraordinary, but like to entertain their delusion of being greater than humans.

That's not to say I don't think every human is unique and worthy of all due dignity, but these people are just indulging themselves in fantasy.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Geladinhu reply to A.M.L

I think you both bring up important points. I dont think they are lying because in their hearts they totally believe they are Human Celestial Light Beings but as I pointed out in the OP is this the human awakening they are feeling and mistaking it for the traits of a light being?

The human spirit is strong, is continues to grow and spiritually develop just as it has since it left the source.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
All I can tell you is what I know to be true and what's been proven to me.

I, like many others, am a fifth density wanderer who has incarnated on the planet to be of service to others during the Earth's transistion to the fourth density. Being that the fifth density is the density of wisdom and light, I could also be called a lightworker/light warrior. I have only incarnated humanly on this planet three times where the majority of humanity has been caught in a time loop, incarnating over and over for the past 20,000-75,000 years.

The vast majority of people who understand their role and their cosmic self are higher density beings (4th, 5th, and 6th). They have broken through the veil of forgetfulness and remembered who they truly are and what they are capable of. There are also many of these beings who have not remembered who they truly are and have gotten caught up in this third density cycle. Right now, the fourth density positive harvest is small and it is vital that it reach a minimal point for the transistion hence the massive influx of travelers.

There are those who are awakening for the first time in their third density growth who are beginning to understand the possibilities of the multiverse. However, this is a small group and those who can grasp the same abilities of a star seed/light warrior is even smaller. Hope that helps

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I, unfortunately, have to disagree. I am of the opinion these people know they are not extraordinary, but like to entertain their delusion of being greater than humans.

That's not to say I don't think every human is unique and worthy of all due dignity, but these people are just indulging themselves in fantasy.

So you think they are basically deluded (disappointed) about life and because they are so pissed with their own experience they decide willingly to mess with the experience of others by creating stories about themselves?

I don't know, but if someone really went through this kind of view point and mental state I would think that they would become socio and psychopaths.
Why invent stories in the internet to mess with people if they could do much more damage acting in the physical world and not only in the world of ideas?

I think these people are just innocent.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

So you think they are basically deluded (disappointed) about life and because they are so pissed with their own experience they decide willingly to mess with the experience of others by creating stories about themselves?

I don't know, but if someone really went through this kind of view point and mental state I would think that they would become socio and psychopaths.
Why invent stories in the internet to mess with people if they could do much more damage acting in the physical world and not only in the world of ideas?

Why do people claim to be werewolves, aliens, and vampires online? They want attention; it doesn't matter if it's from the internet populace or the real world.

People make up crap all the time. Between the people who pretend to be FBI special agent Mathematics professors who witnessed the JFK assassination and alien ambassadors who invented the wheel to save humanity, it should be obvious other people lie about themselves. This "light being" stuff is just more organized.

Just take a moment and look back at all the ATS threads where people claimed to be something that evidence does not support.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Why do people claim to be werewolves, aliens, and vampires online? They want attention; it doesn't matter if it's from the internet populace or the real world.

People make up crap all the time. Between the people who pretend to be FBI special agent Mathematics professors who witnessed the JFK assassination and alien ambassadors who invented the wheel to save humanity, it should be obvious other people lie about themselves. This "light being" stuff is just more organized.

Just take a moment and look back at all the ATS threads where people claimed to be something that evidence does not support.

I guess you are right about some people that claim to be light beings.
But I wouldn't say that all people that claim to be light beings are just liars.

In my perspective you are grouping up different types of people and dismissing them all.

[edit on 15-7-2009 by Geladinhu]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
reply to post by Geladinhu reply to A.M.L

I think you both bring up important points. I dont think they are lying because in their hearts they totally believe they are Human Celestial Light Beings but as I pointed out in the OP is this the human awakening they are feeling and mistaking it for the traits of a light being?

The human spirit is strong, is continues to grow and spiritually develop just as it has since it left the source.

I think these people, if they truly believe this stuff, are mistaking it for the huuman experience of maturing.

To elaborate, look to the nine "factors of starseed identity"posted earlier.

1: They have an intense sense of loneliness.

What young person doesn't feel loneliness? Everyone can become lonely. I mean, how intense are we talking here? Kill yourself loneliness or trying to find a girlfriend loneliness?

2: They feel like they don’t belong in their earth family.

A lot of people don't feel like they belong in their family.

3: They have a fascination with the stars and feel as though their home is out there, but they can’t remember where.

Now, I know there are plenty of people on ATS can share a similar sentiment. I myself am an astronomy and Star Trek fan.

4: They begin to question the ways of earth at an early age. Many are the black sheep of their family.

Again, everyone here on ATS probably has a similar sentiment.

5: They are drawn to metaphysics seeking answers to why they feel so alone and why they don’t seem to fit in on earth.

There is no shortage of lonely people who are interested in metaphysics.

6: Many have an adversarial relationship with the parent of the opposite sex.

I have argued with a parent (nothing serious). Have you?

7: The majority of starseeds have the facial shape of their mother but the remainder of their physical body is like that of their fathers, or the other way around depending on which parent is the real parent, the starseed parent from off planet. This is done for a reason.

It sounds like genetics to me.
en.wikipedia.org...

8: The majority of starseeds carry the Crystal Gene for DNA Recoding/Ascension. The crystal gene enables them to easily channel and access beings on other dimensions as well as recode their DNA.

I can not comment or speculate as to the reason or orgin for this.

9: Lower than normal body temperature and inability to handle heat.

I hate being hot too. Everyone who enjoys air conditioning must be a "light being."

Sit and think for a moment. Is it a coincidence that the factors described here are almost all based off a characiture of an telecommunication and science fiction junkie?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I guess you are right about some people that claim to be light beings.
But I wouldn't say that all people that claim to be light beings are just liars.

In my perspective you are grouping up different types of people and dismissing them all.

That's probably fair to say.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light
I, like many others, am a fifth density wanderer who has incarnated on the planet to be of service to others during the Earth's transistion to the fourth density. Being that the fifth density is the density of wisdom and light, I could also be called a lightworker/light warrior. I have only incarnated humanly on this planet three times where the majority of humanity has been caught in a time loop, incarnating over and over for the past 20,000-75,000 years.

Thank you for having the courage to post. Now how do you remember you are a fifth density wanderer? You speak with such certainty about the fifth density wisdom and your three incarnations on this planet. How with all the endless chatter we have in our minds can you be so certain of this? Many people have vauge dreams/ memories/ lucid experiences but they arnt 100% sure they mean they are from another dimension, how can you be so sure? Do you ever question what it is you think you are?

The vast majority of people who understand their role and their cosmic self are higher density beings (4th, 5th, and 6th). They have broken through the veil of forgetfulness and remembered who they truly are and what they are capable of. There are also many of these beings who have not remembered who they truly are and have gotten caught up in this third density cycle. Right now, the fourth density positive harvest is small and it is vital that it reach a minimal point for the transistion hence the massive influx of travelers.

I thought breaking through the veil lead to true enlightenment, are you saying this remembering is the same thing?

Are there not enough remembering on Earth is that why we have these travellers? You must admit many of these Light Beings are infact not light beings at all, they are lost in a fantasy world. Would you agree? They dont seem to emitte any frequency at all to me, they just seem interested in their world , and its a fantasy world.

There are those who are awakening for the first time in their third density growth who are beginning to understand the possibilities of the multiverse. However, this is a small group and those who can grasp the same abilities of a star seed/light warrior is even smaller. Hope that helps

Interesting post, thank you. I always feel uncomfertable at the mention of "Light Warrior" it just seems a step too far to me. Someone would have to be extra ordinary in my eyes to be given such a label. A warrior of what? The light? See Ive spoken to "Light Warriors" and Im just not sure, they seem to live their life more like a scene from Star Trek, they honestly do. What defines a TRUE light Warrior I wonder?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I'm gonna throw my meager opinion in here because I'm pretty passionate (and of sound mind...usually) with regard to this matter

I've experienced a great deal of unusual/paranormal/spiritual occurrences in my life. In knowing that I am true and honest about these things I've come to the following conclusions.....

We all have souls, from where they originate and where they will go remains to be seen. I believe that we all have a certain inherent knowing. In this life and in these times, it seems that what really drives us on a (spiritual (including paranormal) level) is what we are willing to see and what we are capable of accepting.

The human mind has amazing defense mechanisms. I speak from personal experience when I tell you that we can see unbelievable things and experience the miraculous. Rationalization is natural for us and it's our biggest cross to bare. I cannot tell you how many times I've come in touch with things that cannot be explained, only to have a bit of time pass and find 872 ways to write it off as something else, something rational and explicablel. Everyone I know does this on one level or another.

Most of us have had at least one occurrence in our lives that just isn't palatable by our standard of reality. As time goes by it becomes less significant, less special. Simply because we are not equipped to process it.

That being said, for certain individuals this is indeed a time of awakening and gradual acceptance of the unknown. We are in for changes of immeasurable proportions. I have known this somewhere inside of myself since my earliest memories. I am not a seer, nor do I proclaim to have any outlandish abilities. I'm simply an intuitive individual that has had incredible experiences in this life; certainly not always pleasant (or welcomed).

As a person that is truly experiencing this phenomenon I guarantee that most individuals labelling themselves as some special gifted race are full of crap. It's easy to recognize them by their demeanor. They tell you to meditate constantly and that everything will be perfect. They are raising the vibrations and channelling messages. They wear their psuedo spirits on their sleeve and speak of only light, love and gaining the next ascension level. ETC, ETC

While this may be a nice idea, it's not reality. When has great gain ever been presented without a price? I consider many individuals I know with mild psychic abilities, trusted individuals. We all agree on one thing and that is there is immense hardship and turmoil in the days to come.

While it is a good idea to project positivity and hold faith in the gifts of the universe, I have to seriously question anyone that claims to have all of the answers. It simply does not happen that way. Any truly gifted individual I have ever come into contact with says the same thing: Messages and visions are random and often inconclusive.

For anyone experiencing disturbances, concerns and changes in perception with regard to our future as a race, my advice is the following... Go with your intuition. I believe that every individual has something buried in their subconcious mind (or spirit) that will push them towards their destiny/purpose if they can become in touch with it and reconcile it to some degree. Anyone that says this is a simple task has never even attempted it. Disconnecting from reality and what we have always known is traumatic to say the least. Changing our perceptions is monumental! It's basically saying to ourselves that everything we have ever depended on to be true is a lie!

When an individual accepts reality as being changeable or inconsistent, it will invoke symptoms of mental instability. It's tearing all of us away from what we base our entire existence on! I, for one, have not come to terms with it on any sufficient level. That is the very reason that I question any person that is seemingly reacting too lightly.

In closing, these are just my opinions/beliefs so take them as you will. Although I wouldn't present them if I didn't feel I had a completely sound foundation to base them upon. I truly wish everyone the best in the times to come. I have always felt that we have been limited as a society (and race) by our place in time.......

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I thought that any soul on earth who has had a past life on another planet was one of these "star seed" people. I think their here to raise the earths vibration to a higher level by 2012.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Thank you for having the courage to post. Now how do you remember you are a fifth density wanderer? You speak with such certainty about the fifth density wisdom and your three incarnations on this planet. How with all the endless chatter we have in our minds can you be so certain of this? Many people have vauge dreams/ memories/ lucid experiences but they arnt 100% sure they mean they are from another dimension, how can you be so sure? Do you ever question what it is you think you are?

My pleasure. I used to be afraid of posting things like this but that has all changed. So how do I know? You answered it in one of your questions. You speak of the endless chatter in our minds. A few years ago I discovered how to completely silence the mind and listen to my higher self/inner voice. Then I started to practice meditation. The rest has come to me naturally through continual meditation over the past three years.

In the beginning I used to question my discoveries a lot. I was actually an atheist virtually my whole life before this transformation. But I've been able to see.....not with my eyes but more my third eye into the intelligent infinity. It is open for everyone to use, the majority have had their true powers hidden from them for a very long time.

I thought breaking through the veil lead to true enlightenment, are you saying this remembering is the same thing?

Are there not enough remembering on Earth is that why we have these travellers? You must admit many of these Light Beings are infact not light beings at all, they are lost in a fantasy world. Would you agree? They dont seem to emitte any frequency at all to me, they just seem interested in their world , and its a fantasy world.

To a degree. Remembering who you are applies more towards travelers, starseeds, etc. because they chose to incarnate here which includes putting themselves through the veil. Breaking the veil itself applies to everyone as that pertains to awakening to your true cosmic self, and the universal truth about existence.

The vast majority of the planet is not awakened which is one of two main reasons for the travelers. The second being the vibrational increase necessary for the graduation of the planet to the fourth density.

There is no question that there are those who believe they are light beings, are very confused. They sadly add to the disinfo about the whole subject. However, everyone is in fact a light being. Everyone has a light body in the fifth dimension. We do in fact exist multidimensionally, simultaneously.

Interesting post, thank you. I always feel uncomfertable at the mention of "Light Warrior" it just seems a step too far to me. Someone would have to be extra ordinary in my eyes to be given such a label. A warrior of what? The light? See Ive spoken to "Light Warriors" and Im just not sure, they seem to live their life more like a scene from Star Trek, they honestly do. What defines a TRUE light Warrior I wonder?

I can understand how that could make one uncomfortable. Think of a light warrior as one battling the dark side. They use thought and intent with the use of light to do their bidding. There is to an extent a "spiritual war" constantly ongoing. Quite often, science fiction is more science non-fiction. Now that's not to say one should live as if they were in Star Trek, but some of the concepts are not as far of as one might think.

If you would like to read more about this, I posted a thread at the other site where there is some real quality conversation delving more into this subject. I will tell you that not everything I answered was answered correctly. I am still learning too. But the majority is spot on and if you read it through, I think you would have some more things to think about. Peace

www.godlikeproductions.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackieps1975

I've experienced a great deal of unusual/paranormal/spiritual occurrences in my life.
The human mind has amazing defense mechanisms. I speak from personal experience when I tell you that we can see unbelievable things and experience the miraculous. Rationalization is natural for us and it's our biggest cross to bare. I cannot tell you how many times I've come in touch with things that cannot be explained, only to have a bit of time pass and find 872 ways to write it off as something else, something rational and explicablel. Everyone I know does this on one level or another.

yes I too have had many paranormal experiences, especially over the last 2 years but I still dont link this to being an alien soul. I cant see how the connection is made really.

Your right the mind trys to show us many ways of explaining a paranormal experience before it will let us see the truth. This i believe is because we are not our mind, our mind has become an entity in its own right, chattering away to hide our true consciousness undernieth. It doesnt want us to recognize paranormal events. Paranormal events increase awarness, which shuts the mind off.

As a person that is truly experiencing this phenomenon I guarantee that most individuals labelling themselves as some special gifted race are full of crap. It's easy to recognize them by their demeanor. They tell you to meditate constantly and that everything will be perfect. They are raising the vibrations and channelling messages. They wear their psuedo spirits on their sleeve and speak of only light, love and gaining the next ascension level. ETC, ETC

But why is it not acceptable to say some light beings are not? If you even question them they throw the You are of the dark label at you. I think this area has got out of hand and every other person seems to be some form of alien soul, light being or warrior. It dilutes the true message. They talk down to you and call you a silly human who is annoying them and that our frequency is upsetting them.

For anyone experiencing disturbances, concerns and changes in perception with regard to our future as a race, my advice is the following... Go with your intuition. I believe that every individual has something buried in their subconcious mind (or spirit) that will push them towards their destiny/purpose if they can become in touch with it and reconcile it to some degree. Anyone that says this is a simple task has never even attempted it. Disconnecting from reality and what we have always known is traumatic to say the least. Changing our perceptions is monumental! It's basically saying to ourselves that everything we have ever depended on to be true is a lie!

good advice. as I know this is happening to alot.

When an individual accepts reality as being changeable or inconsistent, it will invoke symptoms of mental instability. It's tearing all of us away from what we base our entire existence on! I, for one, have not come to terms with it on any sufficient level. That is the very reason that I question any person that is seemingly reacting too lightly.

Good post. It is hard to understand this human awakening and yes mental instability has been a problem for me too. I have come through it a lot but not completely, I think maybe it is at this point many find peace in the thinking its happening to them because they are light beings would you say? It helps in the acceptance of this process . During the early stage of an awakening it can be quite mad and hard on most individuals and maybe the thought that its happening to them because they are an ascended alien soul helps them through it?

I do think there are truely amazing humans on Earth in these great times, and yes maybe 1% will be light beings but only a tiny number. I still think that if Light Beings are to descend on Earth we have yet to see them in their entire glory and yes maybe 2012 is their time .

[edit on 16-7-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light

My pleasure. I used to be afraid of posting things like this but that has all changed. So how do I know? You answered it in one of your questions. You speak of the endless chatter in our minds. A few years ago I discovered how to completely silence the mind and listen to my higher self/inner voice. Then I started to practice meditation. The rest has come to me naturally through continual meditation over the past three years.

I would like to think no one should be afraid if posting if it is what they totally believe to be true in their heart, it is when people post fantasy's that they know are not true , this distorts the truth and causes confusion in newly awakened people.

Congratulations on silencing your minds chatter. Higher awarness from our soul self is able to come through easier when the mind is shut off. Its often referred to as finding your NOW. in our Now (which is all we have, it is our true reality) there is no future, no past only absolute awarness of pure consciousness, the consciousness of our NOW. It has often been said it is this new consciousness that is slowly awakening more and more and it will peak in 2012 and bring with it a New Earth.

Nothing ever happened in your past and nothing ever happens in your future (go on try to think of something that you did in either of these time zones)...you cant because everything you do is done in your Now. When you went out yesterday, you didnt go out in your past, for when you did it it was your Now.

In the beginning I used to question my discoveries a lot. I was actually an atheist virtually my whole life before this transformation. But I've been able to see.....not with my eyes but more my third eye into the intelligent infinity. It is open for everyone to use, the majority have had their true powers hidden from them for a very long time.

Interesting you say this. You sound like this has transformed you into a spiritual person. You are now in contact with the consciousness of the one, of the Universe, of the creator. This transformation (of the human awakening) in me changed me from a religious person into a spiritual one. I know see everything as one, one love and one spirit.

I do not fear 2012, since reading and undestanding The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle, I see that 2012 is about the dawning of a new era in human consciousness, a period of great enlightenment and new understanding. His second book A New Earth is about this very subject , its about 2012 without actually mentioning it, but its there between every line he writes.

To a degree. Remembering who you are applies more towards travelers, starseeds, etc. because they chose to incarnate here which includes putting themselves through the veil. Breaking the veil itself applies to everyone as that pertains to awakening to your true cosmic self, and the universal truth about existence.

Interesting point you make here, that even these "starseeds" incarnated asleep, and they too must break through the veil.

There is no question that there are those who believe they are light beings, are very confused. They sadly add to the disinfo about the whole subject. However, everyone is in fact a light being. Everyone has a light body in the fifth dimension. We do in fact exist multidimensionally, simultaneously.

Exactly many are confused. Maybe not deluded or decieving just confused. As I said in the OP the vast majority of these light beings will be experiencing an awakening, but a human awakening and the sooner they let go and accept this their journey will become much easier and enlightning.

I can understand how that could make one uncomfortable. Think of a light warrior as one battling the dark side. They use thought and intent with the use of light to do their bidding. There is to an extent a "spiritual war" constantly ongoing. Quite often, science fiction is more science non-fiction. Now that's not to say one should live as if they were in Star Trek, but some of the concepts are not as far of as one might think.

I realize there is a spiritual war going on. Many wish to stop 2012 and the advances it brings but to live your life like a scene from Star Trek I dont think helps. Maybe a light being is in danger of forgetting who they really are and they loose themselves to such fantasies. I think the TRUE light beings are those you never hear from, they work tirelessly behind the scenes with no fan fares or sci fi talk.

Thanks for the link, it didnt work but never mind.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by suomichris

They are NOT delusional they are experiencing something you haven't so you call them ignorant or crazy just because you have never felt like them. I bet they think your delusional. I myself think I MIGHT be one of those. So stop accusing them of being crazy until you experience what they are feeling.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by lycanlance
reply to post by suomichris

They are NOT delusional they are experiencing something you haven't so you call them ignorant or crazy just because you have never felt like them. I bet they think your delusional. I myself think I MIGHT be one of those. So stop accusing them of being crazy until you experience what they are feeling.

I do not think anyone is calling anybody ignorant or crazy. All we doing is following your signature. I think its important to question everything, dont you?

[edit on 18-7-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Yes i do. The person i was replying to wasnt just questioning he was thinking only one way not taking in other options.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Star seeds? Light people? Indigos? They're all regular people who have a need for whatever reason to be above everyone else. End of story. The funny thing about them all is that they say they're here to help us, but yet they do this by calling us "normal people" sheep and an unevolved human who couldn't understand. What a joke. Anyone who is truly sincere about helping another person wouldn't dare put themself up on a soap box while being condescending to others. It's such a ridiculous fad got horribly wrong. Too many people believed in it and now we have literally millions of people around the world swearing that they're aliens because they're empathatic while calling others primitive. LOL. So if the Star seed people really do arrive in 2012 I hope they start by challenging all the current Indigos to show their ability and to prove that they are more than normal everyday people. Because when they can't and they are stuck being normal again, it's suicide for them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join