It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Starseeds/Light Beings. Can they really be amongst us prior to 2012?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
There seems to be an increase in people claiming to be one of the following.

Light beings
Light warriors
Starseeds
Star child / Indigo child
Ascended alien soul

www.youtube.com...

These people claim they are here to raise the frequency of humans in time for 2012 and the predicted ascension this time will bring.

www.youtube.com...

My question of this phenomenon is this. Are these people just normal humans awakening like the rest of us? Are they confusing their spiritual ascension with the above? Are we all just human and in the midst of what Eckhart Tolle, the excellent spiritual teachers puts so well below...

"A new Heaven" is the emergence of a transformed state of human consciousness, and "a new Earth" is its reflection in the physical realm

According to the second video (coast to coast) above the Light Beings are to emerge from a worm hole/Star gate in 2012 and not before. These beings are of nothing seen before in our times, they are of such a high spiritual frequency and will appear almost god like to us.

Are people in danger of becoming lost in their own personal spiritual human awakening by adopting these thoughts they are infact Star People?

I make no judgment on people who claim to have memories/feelings/thoughts that they are light beings/star seeds as Ive even had thoughts and feelings along these lines myself. However I just wish to pose the question...are we all just human souls awakening prior to 2012?

[edit on 14-7-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Are people in danger of becoming lost in their own personal spiritual human awakening by adopting these thoughts they are infact Star People?

could you go into a bit more detail as to what you're asking.. meaning what's "in danger of becoming lost in their own \spiritual human awakening" really mean?

how's that more dangerous than being "lost" in a.. say.. born again Christian way?

-

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
could you go into a bit more detail as to what you're asking.. meaning what's "in danger of becoming lost in their own \spiritual human awakening" really mean?

how's that more dangerous than being "lost" in a.. say.. born again Christian way?

-

Sorry yes its not that clear when you put it like that. What I mean is are these people that claim to be ascended alien souls / starseeds from other planets actually be in danger of NOT realizing that they are infact humans going through the spiritual awakening that is happening on this planet. If one thinks they are a mutli dimensional light being (and Im not saying they arnt) but what Im saying is WHAT if they are not,what if they are human, whont they just become totally lost and confused as to what is happening to them?

As I say this is totally based on the assumption that we are all human going through a human ascension and that the Light Beings are to actually arrive in 2012 through the worm hole predicted by the Mayans, and not before.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

There seems to be an increase in people claiming to be one of the following.

Light beings
Light warriors
Starseeds
Star child / Indigo child
Ascended alien soul

They are delusional.

These people claim they are here to raise the frequency of humans in time for 2012 and the predicted ascension this time will bring.

What do you mean, "frequency?" Like, how often humans occur???

My question of this phenomenon is this. Are these people just normal humans awakening like the rest of us? Are they confusing their spiritual ascension with the above?

No, they are delusional.

According to the second video (coast to coast) above the Light Beings are to emerge from a worm hole/Star gate in 2012 and not before. These beings are of nothing seen before in our times, they are of such a high spiritual frequency and will appear almost god like to us.

Where is there a single, tiny, microscopic drop of evidence which predicts the future, much less THIS future, complete with wormholes and star gates???

Yes, absolutely, these people are in danger of becoming lost-- Well, actually, they're already lost. They should seek psychiatric care.

I make no judgment on people who claim to have memories/feelings/thoughts that they are light beings/star seeds ...

I do. They are delusional.

[edit on 14-7-2009 by suomichris]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
According to the Mayan prophecy discussed here ...www.youtube.com... these light beings will emerge from a worm hole/star gate in the centre of the milky way in 2012. They will be enlightened beings part earthly and part heavenly and will be of light. They will be cosmic, sacred,divine celestial beings with luminous bodies . They will be interdimensional travellers , be thought entities and seem almost angelic to us.

They have been described as Akhu...wise light beings, the immortal part, the radiant and shining being

Now from the above description this does not sound like any entity/being that is amongst us at this present time but I could of course be wrong.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by suomichris

Haha. Small minded, non-comprehensive human being.

"Delusional"?

Really?

You laugh at me because I'm different.

I laugh at you because you're all the same.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by suomichris
Yes, absolutely, these people are in danger of becoming lost-- Well, actually, they're already lost. They should seek psychiatric care.

Here lies the problem, this has become such a popular New Age belief (there are hundreds of web sites on star seeds now) that if you even hint they may not be an alien they say you are of the dark/fallen/negative vibration. This belief has become so strong within many .

I think we are all awakening spiritually to a new consciousness, but we are awakening as a whole as humans. We are awakening from our own inner calling to evolve spiritually and NOT from the soul frequency of an alien star seed living amongst us.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

What do you mean, "frequency?" Like, how often humans occur???

No as in soul frequency/vibration. Light beings have a high soul frequency and by being amongst us the theory is they then raise our soul frequency/vibration. As our soul vibration increases we become closer to the manifestation of our light body. That is the thinking/theory behind how a light being helps raise the human frequency. This is the main reason a person feels they are a Light Being, to raise humanities soul vibration. I think what they may be actually feeling is their own personal awakening of their inner being. A personal awakening, nothing related to being an alien soul at all.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by A Mere Human

Haha. Small minded, non-comprehensive human being.

"Delusional"?

Really?

You laugh at me because I'm different.

I laugh at you because you're all the same.

Well, actually, if you go back and read my post, I didn't laugh at you. Nor did I call you, or anyone else, small-minded or non-comprehensive (whatever the hell that means).

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
suomichris, why do you believe that the people who label themselves as whatever are delusional? Could you explain your perspective?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Personally, I think anyone who claims to be this or that should just do away with the labels and just try to help people as much as they can.
No one cares if you're a light worker unless you're actually putting it to good use!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Geladinhu
suomichris, why do you believe that the people who label themselves as whatever are delusional? Could you explain your perspective?

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." If people are going to claim to be some sort of spiritual super-thinger, and have all of the powers associated with it, they ought to be able and willing to demonstrate that fact. Barring evidence to the contrary, I will continue to believe that humans are natural, evolved animals, with a penchant for believing things that are demonstrably false, because this fits the evidence that exists.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by suomichris

Originally posted by Geladinhu

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." If people are going to claim to be some sort of spiritual super-thinger, and have all of the powers associated with it, they ought to be able and willing to demonstrate that fact. Barring evidence to the contrary, I will continue to believe that humans are natural, evolved animals, with a penchant for believing things that are demonstrably false, because this fits the evidence that exists.

But "extraordinary" is quite subjective. It's just a perspective that depends on a reference. What is extraordinary for you is not necessarily extraordinary for me and vice-verse.

Also, these people that label themselves may be trying to say something else of which we may not completely understand and mistakenly take it as if they are just trying to make us believe in whatever.

I mean, if something sounds absurd to me I usually conclude that I didn't really understand it.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Heya Ms. Green !

I think it's less important how some folks label themselves than the message they bring. I have no way of confirming if starseed, indigo, crystal, light warriors, etc. are truly of "other" soul origins or even merely enlightened humans.

To me, it doesn't matter. If someone declares or feels of themselves that they are an Indigo, I accept that. What IS important, IMO is the message of unity, tolerance, love and survival of the species, ascended or not.

It's really not a new message, but whatever stimulus causes people as a whole to supress their urges to destroy that which they do not understand and take responsibility for our collective future and our diminishing resources can only benefit humanity.

I feel I am an ordinary human being, a watcher of the patterns. Anyone who truly believes that we should have postive goals for the future of our and other species is an ally, regardless of their particular self-imposed designation.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by bvproductions
Personally, I think anyone who claims to be this or that should just do away with the labels and just try to help people as much as they can.
No one cares if you're a light worker unless you're actually putting it to good use!

I agree but it does seem lately anyone who has an awakened feeling or experience immediatly is led down the path of realization of their light status. Im happy for anyone to spread peace and love but people have had enlightening experiences for thousands of years, yet now they are told they are alien light beings. Your right we should just do away with all these new age labels because 90% of these people almost definatly will NOT be ascending alien souls and by thinking this they are asleep to their own evolution as part of the human race. In this respect I think this banding around of these light labels is potentially damaging to a persons inner balance.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I agree with the poster above who believes that the aforementioned people are delusional. Everyone tries to make himself out to be something more than he is. It's ridiculous.

If someone wants to feel noted and appreciated, then go out and do something worthy of being noticed. Don't go out and make up these outlandish stories about how you're really an extra-dimensional being.

[edit on 14-7-2009 by A.M.L.]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Starseeds

Not everyone on earth is from earth. There are those who are here from other planets and civilizations in this and other universes. And though they walk around in human bodies, in truth many have forms that are not human.

Many starseeds feel that this is true, but they don’t have information available to them to confirm it. Many are drawn to animals and other life forms on earth that, in fact, closely resemble their true form. For instance, some are very drawn to dolphins and there is a race of Beings called the Nommos who live on a planet in the Sirius star system.

Does this resonate with any of you ? Is this enough to say you are a Starseed, to feel it but not have the information available to confirm it?

There are other factors indicating a starseed identity. Here is a list of a few of them.

1. They have an intense sense of loneliness.

2. They feel like they don’t belong in their earth family.

3. They have a fascination with the stars and feel as though their home is out there, but they can’t remember where.

4. They begin to question the ways of earth at an early age. Many are the black sheep of their family.

5. They are drawn to metaphysics seeking answers to why they feel so alone and why they don’t seem to fit in on earth.

6. Many have an adversarial relationship with the parent of the opposite sex.

7. The majority of starseeds have the facial shape of their mother but the remainder of their physical body is like that of their fathers, or the other way around depending on which parent is the real parent, the starseed parent from off planet. This is done for a reason.

8. The majority of starseeds carry the Crystal Gene for DNA Recoding/Ascension. The crystal gene enables them to easily channel and access beings on other dimensions as well as recode their DNA.

9. Lower than normal body temperature and inability to handle heat.

Starseeds have at least one parent who is not on earth. In other words they have one parent who is their real parent and one who is a surrogate parent. The surrogate is usually their earth father but not always. Sometimes it is their mother.. And just in case you are concerned, there is always a contract made between the earth parent and the real parent, before the starseed child is born, for the earth parent to stand in for the real parent and to love and rear the starseed child. Many times the earth parent is a starseed themselves.

www.nibiruancouncil.com... The fact this list is from The Nibiru Council makes me again question these many Starseed sites.

OK but is this list really a blue print for being an alien star seed? I can tick the first five without question, but I do not feel I am alien in any way, I just feel I am a human soul wishing to seek out more spiritually and metaphysically.

What is the Crystal Gene for DNA Recoding/Ascension? Is this a scientifically proved gene? Upon googling for this and scientific proof nothing comes up....I am a scientist but am also very open minded towards ascension but if a site states there is an ascension gene which star seeds posses they must back this claim up I think.

Star Seeds are the foundation makers for the new civilization of the new Earth.
Have you taken a Reiki Course?
If so you are now a star seed. Re-Connected to the Mothership/Goddess energy.
Star seeds are Healers for the new generation of time and space.
Want to know more?

Source:star-seeds.blogspot.com...

Do I want to know more? Do I want to connect to the Mothership with its Goddess energy...? Well no I dont actually. What I want is to clear my mind of all this stuff that is keeping me within the matrix. recently I read in a thread the Mind IS the Matrix, break free from the mind break free from the Matrix.

All this thought that many dedicate to as star beings/light beings for me is just taking them deeper and deeper into their mind. It is in effect taking them deeper and deeper into a state of unconsciousness rather than connecting them to their inner aware being.

The ego is our biggest obstacle to enlightenment and awarness. It has become a twenty first century disease of wanting, needing with a constant need for food. Its food is constant thought through the mind. We are not our mind and we are not our ego.

If someone on a website tells you you are a God/ Goddess of the new world, sent to save humanity in 2012 what does your ego think to that? Then look deeper and ask what does your higher self /soul self really think to that?

[edit on 14-7-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Those nine "points" are just describing things that stereotypically happen to adolescents. This just gets more and more ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   

My question of this phenomenon is this. Are these people just normal humans awakening like the rest of us?

Assuming they are what they say they are, then they are both "normal" human beings AND what they say they are. The difference is a realization of what we sentient beings truly are in this place.

But I doubt that any such person would actually claim themselves to be one of the ones you describe. Which is why I tend to cringe at the mention of an "Indigo child," etc.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by argentus

Hi!

To me, it doesn't matter. If someone declares or feels of themselves that they are an Indigo, I accept that. What IS important, IMO is the message of unity, tolerance, love and survival of the species, ascended or not.

Of course this is correct, if the message is one of love and hope it can only be a good thing. I just worry that these light beings will become so lost in their belief of their status as angelic light bings.

Another person was staying with me when one night we had gone to bed at the same time in different rooms I had fallen to sleep quite soon after going to bed. When suddenly I was awoken by a scream from the next room. So when I heard my brother in-law scream I ran to his aid the minute I entered the room he was quite shaken and looked at me saying what in the hell you were just floating over me dressed in white with wings and a halo.

If people think they can fly, have wings and a halo is this really a stable way to be? Are not some of these people going to run into problems sooner or later? I have spoke to people who truely believe they have wings and halos and Im afraid they are in a world of their own almost lost to the true reality of life. Becoming lost to their true reality I do not think is going to help man kind in anyway.

The Human Celestial Light Being

The Human Celestial Light being has two common traits within the auric field one of the traits is the etheric wings located on the reverse side of the thymus chakra between the shoulder blades. Crystals that help open this centre are Raspberry Aura, Aqua Aura, Turquoise, and Aurora Quartz. just to name a few. I Am, is a good mantra for this chakra. The other noticeable trait is the golden band of light also known as a halo of golden light positioned Just above the head.

Since I was very young I have known about the golden cloud around my head some have called this cloud. the cloud of knowledge and others have called it a golden halo of light. The halo within the aura is located around about six inches above the head. commonly halo's around found around celestial light beings, master, and spiritual leaders, and of course my sister and I are aware of golden halo's around our heads

home.xtra.co.nz...

As I say I personally know people who claim exactly the same as above , that they are celestial light beings with wings but Im so sorry to say they are totally lost in a world of their own. As time goes on their world becomes less in touch with reality. Rather than spread a message of acceptance and peace they become more and more obsessed with the self.

One thing is for sure these people who claim to have light wings and halos are either totally delusional or they ARE light beings, I can see no middle way here.

[edit on 15-7-2009 by Mr Green]

[edit on 15-7-2009 by Mr Green]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join