It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Starseeds/Light Beings. Can they really be amongst us prior to 2012?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

We are all Light Beings literally because we are made of light.

A scientist might say except for the nuclei of our atoms, that is apparently a different kind of radiation, but it isn't really.

An electron is no different from a photon except for the frequency of its vibration.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

We are all Light Beings literally because we are made of light.

A scientist might say except for the nuclei of our atoms, that is apparently a different kind of radiation, but it isn't really.

An electron is no different from a photon except for the frequency of its vibration.

This interested me as it may provide some answers to what exactly a light body is. I googled it and not only did it say we have a light body we have lots of other light bodies too.

The Light Bodies :

PHYSICAL/ETHERIC BODY - The physical body is your base structure of light. This dense and wondrous body encases the light of God within. It is a compilation of an entire recipe consisting of DNA, RNA, electrons, neurons, atoms, cells, blood, tissue, intellect, consciousness and your divine blueprint as an individual.

The Etheric body is the body of protection for the physical body. It protects and holds the blueprint or grid work for the physical body. This body of light has a golden-white shimmering appearance with the grid lines for the physical body flowing through it. This grid work is the foundation for electrical and divine energy impulse transmission and reception for the physical body. This is a very intricate body of light and its purpose is not only for protection but also a transducer station for creative light emanation.

EMOTIONAL/ASTRAL BODY - This body of light holds and manifests all emotional attributes. Thoughtforms created by our minds emanate through the emotional body. The emotional body decides through the intellect and our free will what action or re-action will occur. If we are continually living in our Spiritual/Christ/Buddha/God consciousness, our emotional body will act and re-act in the way our consciousness dictates. It is only when one’s negative ego/fear-based / separative consciousness is allowed to dominate, that one’s emotional state will become negative and destructive to one’s emotional consciousness. The emotional consciousness of a being can certainly affect the physical body in terms of physical illness, physical performance, depression, and a multitude of other conditions. All thoughtforms that are created, emanate through the chakra and meridian system of the body and cause a ripple effect throughout all light bodies.

MENTAL BODY - The mental body expands into infinitude! The latitude of space the mental body has to work within has no boundaries. The mental body is the source of all mental thoughts created by the central mind, your brain, the source of thought consciousness for your being. The mental thoughts one can produce is only restricted by one’s mind or negative ego/fear-based/separative thinking! So, imagine the multitude of thoughts one can produce! It is mind boggling to imagine the infinite process of the mental body! The mental body holds the highest vibratory rate in the lower base structure of light bodies. Your mental vibration creates thoughts, which are transmitted through the chakra system creating an action or re-action to your mental consciousness at that moment. You are in control of your thought-creating ability and you are in control of mastering Spiritual/Christ/Buddha/God consciousness with every level of light body! The mental body’s appearance in the aura is the color of red or ruby of the lightest hue. The mental body’s vibration takes your thoughts and transmits them through all other light bodies and into the Universe where they are manifested.

BUDDHIC/CAUSAL BODY - The Buddhic/Causal Light Body is known as the “Spiritual Body.” This body is used and developed with the specific path of developing your soul on every level. This Spiritual Body has a multitude of experiences it uses in service to God and humanity. This Spiritual Body is used in soul travel for the purposes of serving God and also to acquire higher knowledge on the inner plane. This body is used to go to Spiritual School at night while you are sleeping. Most people are not consciously aware that we soul travel at night to gain the higher knowledge and wisdom of God. The use of this Spiritual Body to its highest potential would be ultimately characterized by living and maintaining Spiritual/Christ/Buddha/God consciousness. Your Spiritual Body is paramount in learning of spiritual ascension. Your Spiritual Body maintains its balance throughout your light body structure through your thought process mainly derived from your perspective of spiritual consciousness. You must become diligent and devoted to achieving purity in the spiritual part of your consciousness in the same way that you integrate and balance the psychological and physical/earthly aspects of your being.

ATMIC BODY - The Atmic Body of Light is one of higher intellect and protection for all the other light bodies beneath it. It is not to be confused with your Merkabah, which holds similar qualities. The Atmic Body’s appearance in your aura is one of transparent luminescence with an overall color of gold. There are varying degrees and shades of gold as there are with all colors. The purpose of this light body in your overall light body structure is one of protection, reception and transmission of light and energy. Through the intellect of this Atmic Body, it is determined at what vibration and force you can handle light, energy and higher wisdom descending from God to your physical body and consciousness. It is through the semi-permeable construction of the Atmic Body that you are able to transmit your conscious thoughts into the Universe where manifestation occurs. Through every stage of light body, it is your level of consciousness that creates a balance or imbalance causing a ripple effect throughout the light body system. This a good time to remember the words of Master Jesus, “Your Thoughts Are Things and As You Think - So You Are!”

MONADIC BODY - The Monadic Body of Light is a very powerful body. Its function within your light body system is one of a directional force. By this I mean its force and power are always directed to the higher realms of the Godhead. This Monadic Body takes the energy and thoughtforms of the other layers of light body beneath it and sends this energy in the direction of God. The color of the Monadic Body is of a luminescent silver and blue, with tints of violet. The Monadic Body is very intelligent in its actions and takes its direct command from God. This body of light helps facilitate the energy and thoughts you are transmitting out into the Universe. The Monadic body is instrumental in aligning itself with the higher energy and light of God and is set up as a receiving station for this energy and love. It also acts as a Big Brother or Big Sister to your Higher Self. What is meant by this? You all know Big Brothers and Big Sisters historically try to protect and teach their younger siblings and this is what the Monadic Body does. It tries to protect and teach its younger or lower bodies of light beneath its level. As light bodies are achieved to the higher levels, their potential and responsibility are greatly increased with each stage and level. The Monadic Body has a somewhat different structure in as much as God gives a different recipe to each individual’s Monadic Body depending on the stage and level the initiate has achieved and to what degree within that initiation. The best way to explain this is to picture a pot of boiling water. There are varying degrees of boiling. You can have a subtle small rolling boil or you can have a fierce strong boiling over the pot boil! This is a good analogy to show you the varying degrees to which a lightworker will achieve a level of light body. You have achieved that level, but each initiate will have achieved that level to a different degree.

LOGOIC BODY - The Logoic Body is associated with your Higher Self and Monad. At this stage and level your soul has fully merged with your Higher Self and Monad. You have reached your seventh level of initiation in the Ascension process. Your Higher Self is directly connected to your Monad or Mighty I AM Presence, and has become your new teacher. The Logoic Body has an appearance in your aura as one of violet and luminescent seafoam green of the lightest hues. This body of light helps with the direct energy and teachings of God to all layers of light body within your system. There are all kinds of lessons directed to each different layer of light body. You all know this to be true. Some have emotional lessons, some mental lessons, and so on. You can see the direct correlation of lessons to different and separate layers of light body. God in His infinite wisdom gives us lessons to help and strengthen all layers of our light body system. This helps with our growth and development and keeps our light bodies and structure growing in a balanced and integrated way. I am sure not many people have ever thought of it in this way before, but God never leaves a step out! At the stage of the Logoic Body, you are attuned to a higher level of vibration and energy. Your consciousness in all areas of your light body system should be more balanced and positive. There are still lessons to learn, however, usually at this stage you have come to realize the importance of keeping an approach of even-mindedness through the lessons using your Higher Self and Monad as your guide without hesitation.

www.selftransform.net...

I can see some truth in all these levels.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I believe that aliens will come down someday. This would be a perfect moment for them to show themselves.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by El Macho
I believe that aliens will come down someday. This would be a perfect moment for them to show themselves.

Thing is why do we need Aliens to come down at all? What we going to ask them..the answer to life? Maybe these Aliens are just like us, trying to ascend their souls to a higher consciousness too. Say we landed on another planet, a planet less advanced than ours. Would we have the answer to life for those souls on that planet. Theyd look up to us for answers and we wouldnt have them would we. Maybe every planet has the exact knowledge it needs at the time for itself to progress but not others in the Universe.

So would "This be the perfect time for them to show themselves" as you say?

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Greetings,
I just wanted to add those video's you linked to here which is easier to view.

Blessings In The Light Of The Most Radiant One Always,
CmdrAleon

[edit on 24-8-2009 by Cmdraleon]

[edit on 24-8-2009 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

Thank you for the video links, the second one does not seem to be working...the first one however has a nice message. I agree with what it is saying to some extent especially that all of this Is In The Feeling. Forgive my lack of knowledge here but where exactly is the "The Central Sun"? (mentioned in the video as where we are all to return to) Is it the Sun in the centre of our galaxy or of the Universe? I copied this below to help people, including me follow what this means.

Great Central Sun
The Great Central Sun is the Source and Center of a galaxy and a Cosmos. It is the Nucleus of Integration of the Spirit/Matter Cosmos, and the Origin of all physical and spiritual creation. It is the Heart of the God Life of the Universe. The Great Central Sun is One with every individual's Mighty I AM Presence.

www.templeofthepresence.org...

Sounds like God to me. The place of Gods presence and heart ??

I also will not lie to you, I have my reservations about The Ashtar Command. I see it is in your Avatar and that you include Lord Ashtar in this also. This aside I thank you for the videos. I like to watch Light Being /Ascended Master related videos now and then but always with an open mind.

Love and Light to you also Cmdraleon.

[edit on 24-8-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Light beings you say... well the moths are gonna be going WILD come 2012!

Also, do people actually know what is meant by 'frequency'? That word seems to be getting thrown around quite alot, would be interesting to see if people actually know what they're talking about.

[edit on 073131p://f09Monday by Bluebelle]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluebelle
Light beings you say... well the moths are gonna be going WILD come 2012!

Also, do people actually know what is meant by 'frequency'? That word seems to be getting thrown around quite alot, would be interesting to see if people actually know what they're talking about.

[edit on 073131p://f09Monday by Bluebelle]

Frequency for me is the sound of the soul. That sound can vibrate at fear or love. everything is energy and that includes emotions/feelings of our spirit. When we vibrate at a frequency of negativity our souls sound will be lowered. This is a conscious choice we have (although many are unconscious when they choose their souls sound, they are not aware they have a choice and often get caught in the lower frequencies)

The souls frequency can be on a sliding scale between love and fear but these are the only two choices is has.

LOVE ..... joy, peacefulness, happiness, forgiveness,..LOVE

FEAR... hate, depression, guilt, inadequacy, discontentment, prejudice, anger, attack, ...FEAR

LOVE and FEAR are the frequencies of the soul and inbetween are the humans feelings along this scale. However we can still only choose one of the above as our frequency and vibrate either in its pure form or along its scale. We can not vibrate at a frequency of both LOVE and FEAR, the two can not co exist together as a frequency.

I have a more in depth thread if you are interested.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Do you have a different idea of frequency?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Realized there is no point

[edit on 30-8-2009 by EdCase512]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by EdCase512

Realized there is no point

No point to what? I dont understand your post? Did you remove/edit your initial thoughts ?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

No point to any continuance of my participating in this thread.

I would contribute nothing beyond solid disbelief. I'm sure you get plenty of that already.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
There seems to be an increase in people claiming to be one of the following... Are these people just normal humans awakening like the rest of us?

I think it's a fairly common occurrence of mass hysteria, the like of which we see on a regular basis anytime humanity faces one of its self-imposed "deadlines"... For example, in the year 999 AD, European Catholics became convinced that the turn of the First Millennium would be the end of the world, that Christ would return in the year 1000 AD to gather up the faithful, and that all human endeavors thereafter would be meaningless.

So they stopped farming in 999 AD.

In that year, far too many European Catholics turned to purely spiritual contemplation, a "spiritual awakening." I mean, since the world was ending, why go on with mundane human activities, right? It was time to "get right with God" before the Messiah returned. So they stopped farming.

Well, unfortunately for them, it wasn't the end of the world, Christ didn't return in 1000 AD, but there was famine in Europe as a result of this mass hysteria. Lots of people starved to death. Kind of a self-fulfilling prophecy, in a way, but the world didn't end.

In the late 19th Century, people the world over had a "spiritual awakening" with the approach of the 20th Century — they all knew it was going to be a hell of a century, a technological century, full of new science and all sorts of unknowns. In unison, millions of folks worldwide turned to Spiritualism and all sorts of hokey supernatural claptrap — seances, trance mediums, teleportation, you name it. It was a good time to make money in all things paranormal, and it lasted from the late 1800s to about the 1920s, when interest began to wane.

Once again, mass hysteria and spiritual awakening had ushered in a new century, but the truly remarkable moments of the 20th Century were far from spiritual in nature. In fact, the astonishing scientific advances of the 20th Century kind of blew away even the best paranormal and spiritual stories.

With the turn of the Second Millennium, there was plenty of "spiritual awakening" and absurd prophecy, as usual, but it was sort of overshadowed by scientific hysteria — specifically, the ridiculous Y2K Bug that was going to bring our technological civilization to its knees. Heh. Which only proves that Science is at least as flawed as Spirituality, in that they are both inventions of the flawed human mind, and the human mind has this annoying tendency of FREAKING OUT when you place a meaningless deadline before it.

Wasn't 2005 supposed to be some sort deadline for some sort of prophecy? Like, May 5th of 2005 was supposed to be....? Eh, doesn't matter, it didn't happen anyway.

Now it's on to 2012, another non-deadline, but another reason for "spiritual awakening"... It's just another human cycle. Way back in prehistory, we used to watch the moon and planets and stars gyrating around in the night sky and we'd sacrifice goats when the sun cast a certain kind of shadow once a year, and then we'd feel more secure about our crops or something.

We've been hooked on supernatural deadlines ever since.

More and more people are coming out with this spiritual awakening and light being business because it's what we do when you give us a prophetic deadline. We turn inward, we become introspective, we assess our self-worth in the face of doomsday or whatever, and we have these mini-epiphanies, these minor spiritual awakenings.

The more enterprising souls out there take advantage of this purely human phenomenon called mass hysteria and can actually turn it into money — metaphysical junk is a billion-dollar-a-year industry. Just like the Y2K Bug turned into a multi-billion-dollar industry.

Where there is no need, create a need, and then fill that need.

The less scrupulous use mass hysteria to drive their political agendas, creating fear, promising security, promising change.

Where there is no need, create a need, and then fill that need.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Oh, yeah, thanks for reminding me.

On May 5th 2005, the Earth's magnetic poles were supposed to reverse, sending the outer crust of the planet spinning wildly around the core, generating massive earthquakes, tsunamis, causing sunburns to people who had never known sunburn, and other equally preposterous consequences.

How did that go, by the way?

Interesting Article on Doomsayers

— Doc Velocity

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
people say they are these to look good and gain admiration from friends
sort of wowy look at me Im an alien you know
come to my house and I will contact my people for you its not true though

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
First, I wanna say this is a nice thread and I wish I had got here sooner. Second, I've seen a ufo with my gf and friend and had my own very intense spiritual experience ,so its like I got fact in both for myself. However, I think that ascension is based individually and you graduate from 3rd dimension when your souls learned and experienced everything it set for itself. As for the planet ascension, its my opinion that the planet will have a big shift towards 4th dimension(2012) and all that means is that it starts to become hospitable for 4th dimension physical entities and it will be a long process. And as the souls that "graduated" either stay here on earth for the new 4th density planet or "return" to there whatever place they were from. As for the souls that didn't grasp there lessons when they die, and the planet has shifted or started to shirt, those souls will go to a seperate 3rd density planet and thus try to learn those lessons again. Mr.Green have you read the material The Law of One? or The Wanderes Handbook? If you haven't and I would recommend you take a read.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I do believe that those classing themselves as indigo etc ARE delusional. Either they have become totally wrapped up in new age stuff or they can't hack the idea of being ordinary. Yes indeed their message may be wonderful but for their own sake they need to get a reality check.
Can I give evidence of what I am saying? No. But neither have I seen any credible proof that there are such special beings amongst us.
That said, some people have always been more empathic, more in tune. It's hardly new. Maybe it's just the title that's changed?

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Originally posted by suomichris
Yes, absolutely, these people are in danger of becoming lost-- Well, actually, they're already lost. They should seek psychiatric care.

Here lies the problem, this has become such a popular New Age belief (there are hundreds of web sites on star seeds now) that if you even hint they may not be an alien they say you are of the dark/fallen/negative vibration. This belief has become so strong within many .

I think we are all awakening spiritually to a new consciousness, but we are awakening as a whole as humans. We are awakening from our own inner calling to evolve spiritually and NOT from the soul frequency of an alien star seed living amongst us.

Yeah, it's almost no different than the born-again Christians!

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko

Yeah, it's almost no different than the born-again Christians!

'Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God without being born again.'"[John 3:3]

Seems a good definition of ascension to me
To be born-again
Born-again but not die
Born-again through spirit and not death
To be Born-again whilst alive

[edit on 20-9-2009 by BridgETeyes]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by suomichris

There seems to be an increase in people claiming to be one of the following.

Light beings
Light warriors
Starseeds
Star child / Indigo child
Ascended alien soul

They are delusional.

I agree that vibrations are increasing slowly and we may be in a long-term (many centuries) spiritual transformation.
But I also agree that many new age people are delusional.
I speak with personal experience, with dealing with a few new age friends.

Yes I had many OBEs and I had what could be memories of alien lifes.
But I am sure about it?
No.

Do I feel like a spiritual warrior? Yes.
Am I sure I am one? No.

Do I feel that 2012 will bing something special? Maybe.
Am I sure? Not at all.

We know so little about our spiritual essence!
Even after years of meditation!

I think it is foolish to jump rushing making uncertain conclusions as it would be spiritual truths.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Starseeds/Lightbeings can they really be amongst us prior to 2012?

I now think the answer to this question is most definatly YES!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You'll be suprised to know that amongst these Starseeds from other planets are many many beings of light also. YOU are the being of light, YOU are the bringer of the light. YOU are that light so BE it.

Love and Light

MG

new topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join