It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Starseeds/Light Beings. Can they really be amongst us prior to 2012?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by EdCase512

It would seem as though you need to spend a little more time reading before you start making judgments. Im sure we are all well aware of what religion is and the differences and similarities between religion and spirituality. Death as we know it is only a transcendence of the physical body. Death is not a loss of life for you ARE life my friend. However, you are correct in your living life HERE and NOW for this is the only time there ever is.

No one on here has claimed to know everything about enlightenment and yet this is not needed to be enlightened. It is a path, one that usually takes many years or lifetimes to master. Buddha said, "Don't try to be the Buddha, BE the Buddha."

Why on ATS? Why not?! If I can help someone on their path or receive help on mine does it really matter how?!

It seems you may be searching for answers. Maybe answers to something you do not yet fully understand so you lash out proclaiming that WE do not know what were talking about and that enlightened souls would do this or wouldn't do that. My question to you is.....How would you know? Unless you've touched that state of being, how would you know? You can know everything in the world there is to know about honey but you will never truly know it until you taste it. Your very being on ATS, on this thread, is a testament to your search for answers. You will only find what you seek once you stop searching for it.

Keep reading my friend, the answers are coming.

A Flower For YOU.

[edit on 26-7-2009 by InthekNOwla]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by InthekNOwla
You will only find what you seek once you stop searching for it.

Keep reading my friend, the answers are coming.

A Flower For YOU.

That is such a hard thing to do, to stop searching, but you are right, to find enlightenment we MUST stop searching.

I constantly searched and questioned every little touch of spirit I felt. I spent months trying to analyze what Id seen or felt, I tryed to search out what this wonderous thing was that had decided to touch my soul but then quickly leave as fast as it came.

I still find myself slipping and attempting to search out my answers, its an easy mistake to make, but your so right InthekNOwla to stop searching is the way to finding answers.

Should we seek out starseeds and Light Beings for our answers? should we try and channell them as the lady attempts to in the video? Im not sure about the answers for others, but for me the answer is a definate no.

I was a member of a group who did just that, channelled beings of light from so called upper realms. All I will say about this practise is this, Not all entities/beings are what they claim to be. Most of the entities we as humans are able to channell are lower astrals and are not from the 5th dimension and above. Lower astrals are extremely manipulative, it is what they do best and so find it very easy to pass themselves off as higher dimensional beings. there are many reasons they do this to us, but the main one by far is energy, our energy. they need it and will do anything to take it from us. Astrals unlike us are not connected to the source through our soul light, we can continously re charge our prana/life force but lower astrals can not. This is why they attempt to pass themselves off as light beings to many, to take our energy as they have no permanent connection to it themselves.

So I say beware and always discern what you are channelling at all times. Im not saying this lady isnt in contact with light beings, Im just saying we all need to be careful.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I agree with you Mr. Green. Her words do not call to me. I do not feel truth behind them. It appears through her use of the word "I" and "Me" that she may have not gone beyond either. Many times so called "Spiritual" people have bigger egos than some millionaires.

Seems like a bunch of content without connection. Meaning that she seems knowledgeable of the topics without a true understanding of them.

A Flower For YOU.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Not just, but yes awakening. Even our precious planet, awakening.

Yes there are many already here.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by sh1fty
In this forum I can sense a lot of people claiming to be this or that. How they are affected by change greater than others, etc. To me, this is all part of the problem of humanity. Doesn't matter if it's religion, Masons, Starseeds, etc, everyone likes to think they are different than the rest.

If we're going to get through this, we have pull together as a humanity, not as individuals claiming to be different than each other. Stop all the judgment and just accept what is happening. Don't try to call it something. Don't try to explain it. Accept what is happening.

Good post .

This is the problem I see with much of this starseed stuff, it is in danger of becoming a religion. We look all over for answers, religion, masons, aliens, and when we dont find the answers there we look again to the next big thing..starseeds. Your right I dont think we should analyze it, call it a name, judge it we should just accept it . Something is happening to Earth but as soon as we try to understand it and give it a name and place it in a box its magic is lost in an a pile of analysis.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
It is not in danger of becoming a religion. It IS a religion, or more correctly a cult.
The thing that it lacks ? Affirmative action.

Spirituality is a fine and dandy thing.
However sitting back and waiting for your answers will achieve nothing.

By the way "giver of flowers"

I expressed an alternate viewpoint, I did not nor do I ever "lash out".

Enlightenment comes in many forms. Sometimes a person is chosen to express that "The Emperor has no clothes."
Being ethereal and mystical is easy.
Try being pragmatic and spiritual. This is the role I find thrust upon me.

I am now and have been for most of my 44 years the one driven to say

"Why?"

The benefits of this ? A wife who loves to question with me. Three fine open minded sons who are never afraid to embrace AND question all viewpoints.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by EdCase512
It is not in danger of becoming a religion. It IS a religion, or more correctly a cult.

I would not go that far. A cult has a leader who is always very charasmatic but very manipulative. A cult usually recruits and then holds its members through fear and mind control methods. A cult usually has a ritual at its centre, it usually gets you to loose your self identity by taking you away from society, changing your name and altering your natural belief system. Cult members usually meet in secret and in extreme cases all live together in secret buildings away from all eyes. A cult takes your mind away from you and replaces it with the mind of the cult leader. Cult members are unable to think for themselves as all questions they have they feel only the cult leader can have the answers to, TOTAL dependancy is formed on their leader. Members feel if they were to ever leave they might actually die or some harm come to them. Members feel without the "love and help" from their beloved cult leader they would be unable to function. I dont see this with the Starseed movement.

A cult most definatly needs a leader.

Who is the leader of this starseed cult? What is their ritual ? What is the cults main recruitment method? I think this is more like a belief that is in danger of becoming a new age religion but I dont think its a cult yet.

[edit on 26-7-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
At no point did I refer to it as a cult of personality. Which by definition requires a leader.
This is a cult in the classical sense:
An instance of great veneration of a person, IDEAL, or THING, esp. as manifested by a body of admirers.

It lacks worship so therefore it as I said it fails to be a religion...yet.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
MG, I u2ued you with an experiment I performed the other day, Calling on an ET. It worked. Have you tried it? If it is repeatable, then we know it is time to step up to the next level of non governmental/military connections.

If they choose to do business with the ones that do no good for the planet or humanity, then by sheer numbers we can counter balance that with simple, ordinary folk, good folk.

We know they are here, no doubt about it nor time to be convincing others of our experience. Until it is their experience it is smart to be a skeptic.

Let the experience, the connection be with benevolents, welcome them, ask for their direction, friendship and guidance.

[edit on 26-7-2009 by antar]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
MG, I u2ued you with an experiment I performed the other day, Calling on an ET. It worked. Have you tried it? If it is repeatable, then we know it is time to step up to the next level of non governmental/military connections.

Yes antar I read your U2U. Now what your speaking off is a completely different thing but people get the two mixed up. There is a massive difference between benevolent aliens and humans thinking they are ascended alien souls/Light beings in human bodies.

Let the experience, the connection be with benevolents, welcome them, ask for their direction, friendship and guidance.

In doing this I will have to be very careful how I word my request. Of divine intent will most definatly be in there and that all others must leave. My discernment is much better these days but you just never know. My experiences have taught me to be careful but yes if they are truely benevolent and of divine intent with NO government or military connection then I welcome them.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   

This is a cult in the classical sense:
An instance of great veneration of a person, IDEAL, or THING, esp. as manifested by a body of admirers.

It lacks worship so therefore it as I said it fails to be a religion...yet.

A manifestation by a body of admirers
Very good description. Yes your right.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

I would not go that far. A cult has a leader who is always very charasmatic but very manipulative. A cult usually recruits and then holds its members through fear and mind control methods. A cult usually has a ritual at its centre, it usually gets you to loose your self identity by taking you away from society, changing your name and altering your natural belief system. Cult members usually meet in secret and in extreme cases all live together in secret buildings away from all eyes. A cult takes your mind away from you and replaces it with the mind of the cult leader. Cult members are unable to think for themselves as all questions they have they feel only the cult leader can have the answers to, TOTAL dependancy is formed on their leader. Members feel if they were to ever leave they might actually die or some harm come to them. Members feel without the "love and help" from their beloved cult leader they would be unable to function. I dont see this with the Starseed movement.

A cult most definatly needs a leader.

Who is the leader of this starseed cult? What is their ritual ? What is the cults main recruitment method? I think this is more like a belief that is in danger of becoming a new age religion but I dont think its a cult yet.

[edit on 26-7-2009 by Mr Green]

So the entire nation of North Koreas is a cult! wow

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Indeed.
A cult of personality.
Seek and ye shall find.
Just don't drink the Kool-Aid.

To wonder is wonderful, to dream is sublime.
To dream anothers dream is plagiarism.

It is not the beliefs that worry me. It is the consequences, if (I will give you the benefit of the doubt) nothing comes of this. There will be many shattered lives.

We are ALL special in our own ways. Embrace it, even enjoy it..but don't build your life around it.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   

We are ALL special in our own ways. Embrace it, even enjoy it..but don't build your life around it.

How very well put, dont build your life around it. If you do it will consume you and take away all the wonders of who you really are.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I am absolutely convinced that there are some special beings that are among us to prepare for the upcoming changes.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monte-Carlo
I am absolutely convinced that there are some special beings that are among us to prepare for the upcoming changes.

What exactly is a special being though? The Maya predict highly advanced Light Beings coming through just before the galactic alignment to help and aid us, no mention is made to general special beings who walk the Earth the years up to 2012. What would a special being actually be able to do? I know Starseeds say they raise the frequency by just being here but I think the Earth itself and the Source are doing that for us. When I feel these frequencies that do seem to "upgrade" us, they come down like waves of energy from above, from the skies/heavens as if nature/Earth is sending them. They are very powerful energies that seem to be from creation not special people just walking around simply being, Im just not convinced of this anymore.

If you walk into a room full of very happy people they will generate an energy that makes you happy too, thats just human nature, the room is full of happy energy which makes you happy, this does not make them a room full of starseeds. Same goes for if you entered a room full of enlightened people, youd feel it, but this would not make them starseeds either, just very enlightened people.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
First, I must say, there are certainly some very peculiar souls browing through the pages of ats.

Second, as far as the 'enlightened' go, I'm not so certain. I believe the ones that are truly enlightened are the ones that do not have the time on hand to discuss matters like this. They're the ones out there putting their souls to work for the advancement and prosperity of our kind as a whole. Best regards.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Perhaps a cult needs a leader in the literal sense, but to me a cult is any radical belief with collective subconscious.

As for indigo and crystal children, I don't believe a word of it. It seems like a fancy way of saying the new far sight given to us by technology. If I were to be a kid, I could study all about psychology and human nature with the click of a mouse, whereas in olden times no one in their right minds would tell you. Communication has really gone far in many ways... this is no special ability nor super power - the farthest I would go in saying is an enhancement to our already existing abilities. Again this can go many ways, because our abilities in the first place are vast.

Perhaps I would believe into this more if they were born with a heightened sense of moral value. But the children of today are such sheep of the NWO, I would almost say that they're of lesser quality than those born prior to the finishing of this brain washing,

Look at today's media. People are actually following this garbage. Speaks volumes to me.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
However I just wish to pose the question...are we all just human souls awakening prior to 2012?

Yes, Mr Green, many Starpeople are here because of the 2012 event.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

Hi Mulder, thanks for dropping by. You have a good thread there but even you must have to admit ego has taken over some of its so called Star people. I totally believe in the new energy of 2012 and do think Light beings will materialize nearer the date, but recently I have started to see a side to this star seeds phenomenon which I am just not comfertable with. Maybe you can tell me why most of them seem to whinge on endlessly at how Earths people upset their frequencies, that they just cant stand it here anymore and how they wish theyd never come. Well I say to these types well why bother, just leave then. Some people who are awakening , some humans see this awakening as their sign they are "aliens". Even you must admit it is getting out of hand.

I believe in aliens of the light, they no doubt are watching from afar seeing how things pan out towards 2012, but I really cant see thousands of us actually being star seeds (ascended alien souls). Maybe there are a FEW but not to the extent we are seeing.

The ego is a massive obstacle to enlightenment.

How is it an Obstacle to Spiritual Enlightenment?
It is mostly based on fear, and relies very much on attachment, which as Eckhart Tolle explains in The Power of Now and A New Earth, is the identification with form. Andrew Cohen, spiritual teacher and pioneer of evolutionary enlightenment, also describes the enlightened perspective as being the absolute, universal and impersonal view of the Authentic Self, as opposed to the relative, separate and personal view of the narcissistic ego. Ego is the deeply ingrained, compulsive need to remain separate and superior at all times, in all places, under all circumstances. Cohen labels it the anti-evolutionary force, and with reason. Surely ego has a purpose, but how close are we to transcending, or ascending to the realm of enlightened and universal consciousness?

spiritual-growth.suite101.com...

Note how is says these people wish to remain superior and seperate at all times. What better way to let your ego allow you to feel superior and seperate than by saying it is a Starseed. That is the thing its THE EGO saying its a Starseed, and by doing so is actually blocking the spiritual enlightenment that comes with 2012.

I sense you are not of ego at all, I like you and your threads, but they do attract a part of this I am just not comfertable with at all. You must see what I mean from your thread? How are these star people to help us if all they do is moan about us and how asleep we are and how totally annoying it is to be amongst us, I just dont get it.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by Mr Green]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join