It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gay Agenda---Making America A Little More Gay Everyday!

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Dude with the cop avatar, so because you have kids, your deviant behavior is justifiable? How about I go build an orphanage before I rob a bank?

Somebody who is a sexual deviant please explain to me why your behavior is good instead of bad? Please explain to me why I should accept you as an equal?

Originally posted by ZeroGhost
Actually this is sociopathic behavior. The humor is designed crudely to elicit anger. polarity and general cruel jokes at the expense of Gays who are in a crisis in culture now.

This is designed not for the fun of others, but the sick idea of fun of the OP. So it is not Funny, it is insensitive as laughing at an old person falling down.
It is also one of the traits of the illness in society that is consuming the grace of others for itself. Who or what the hell are you?

You might want to re-think your righteous attitude and your supposed rights to say what you want for the sake of cruel humor.

Have that looked at.

By your proctologist.

Its obvious you spend most of your time sitting on your creative orifice.

Mental toddlers.

ZG

Best post in the whole entire thread.

The OP obviously is seeking attention and wants to piss people off, which is just childish.

There is an agenda, and its the agenda of dividing society as much as possible and creating suspicion so we have to fight amongst ourselves about stupid crap that shouldn't even be talked about. Homosexuals make it worse for themselves when they try to convince the world they're normal when they obviously aren't. They need to accept they're deviant. Just because you've had kids and then sold your soul to Satan doesn't make your behavior any more acceptable. I would argue it's even worse because you owe it to your kids to set an example, but that is your responsibility to raise them properly, not mine.

The more you fools push this mental disease onto a formerly healthy society the worse it's going to be. You should be happy you live in a free society, but you shouldn't push your minority viewpoint on normal people.

Of course we live in 1984, so 2 + 2 = 5 and the sky is pink, no longer blue.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by northexpedition]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by northexpedition

I still can’t work out if your posts are just a parody or if you mean what you say.

The truth is, gays have an inferiority complex and have to push their views on people. They have to talk about it excessively because they know it's wrong and immoral. They have to push it on everyone because if they don't then they would feel marginalized. It's just like a bully that pushes you around at school.

Keep maginalizing heterosexual men. It's not like we've given anything to the world that's worthwhile, right? Except the very life you're living...

You have shown not only your confusion with these two opposing statements but your total insecurity. If gays are marginalised and heterosexual men are marginalised…who is left?

Women and men aren't equal. They're DIFFERENT. We have to learn to respect differences as unique and necessary to society. Until a woman can run 10 miles faster than I can or lift a 50 lbs. box over her head, I'm not going to see her as an "equal."

And how often is it necessary in society to run 10 miles faster than you…or lift a 50 lbs box over one’s head. Is brute physical strength a prerequisite for acceptance into your version of society? Sorry to burst your inadequacy deflecting bubble, but I have to tell you women are not equal to men, you were surpassed eons ago and have a lot of catching up to do before you get anywhere near.

Love is about appreciating the differences, not making everyone the same. Love is about worshipping the opposite sex for having the emotional mother instinct to comfort a man when he is down. Love is about being a man and protecting your woman from danger.

No, love is about seeing the totality of another person and admiring what you see and wishing to serve them. It is not about having some mother figure on hand to cater to your childlike needs. Women aren’t there as substitute mothers to comfort you if down…lol Are you insane? I bet you think women (and children) should be seen and not heard and do as they are told. I bet you think men are the ‘boss’. You are showing your inadequacy as a human being and as a man by these comments. Should have stayed with mummy if all you wanted was someone to clean your pants, cook your dinners and tuck you in at night. It’s really time to grow up.

Love is about being a man and protecting your woman from danger.

What danger would that be…the actions of other heterosexual men?

Homosexuals don't know what love is. They only know themselves, because they don't see the point in giving the gift of life to another wandering soul in the ethereal plane. They don't see the point in the sacrifice of raising a kid.

Lol…so when having sex you think ‘I hope I give the gift of life to another wandering soul in the ethereal plane’? Mostly you are just fulfilling base urges and accidentally impregnate.
With your attitudes and those of your ilk, I am surprised (as you all seem to think homosexuality is a choice) that the world is not full to bursting with lesbians.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
A call to arms if you will my fellow ATS bretheren.

It has been brought to my attention that there is an evil group of people on ATS. Those who love homosexuals. Those who believe that Gays are better than straights, that in all honesty, we should remove straights from the equation.

Those who are for the supressing of speech, equal rights and ideological opression.

Those of us who would rather stand by our fellow man, regardless of the details involved, to stand up against tyranny, and all other forms of oppresion.

We are apparently, making America Gayer (?).

We are apparently, using people like Perez Hilton, to spearhead the Gay revolution. We also use examples of how Giraffes are gay in Nature, therefore, Gay is the new Straight.

I tell you all my friends, hunker down and prepare. The grand Parade will soon be at hand. We'll need to break into homes and perform lude acts of public affection (Kiss on the Cheek), wear pumps and tight pink shirts, and most of all, change the American Flag to rainbow.

This is what we must do, for this is what some people actually think is our intent. If they want to create an invisible enemy, should we not oblige?

It's seems to only make sense, I mean the pot can only call the kettle black for so long before it turns red from frustration.

So I say to you, get out gay Paraphernalia (Glow Sticks/Rave Music/Leather and ofcourse your best lisp) and let's begin opression the straight people for dong what comes naturally to them.

Sounds like a good time?

Thoughts ATS?

~Keeper

[edit on 7/12/2009 by tothetenthpower]

Seriously?????
I'm straight and even I know there's no such thing as a gay takeover conspiracy.
I'm mean this is just plain silly

Of course gay people want equal rights and want protection for themselves but not to suppress straight people.

Why can't we all just have a live and let live attitude?

This is one of the most absurd threads I've seen on ATS so far !

Let's ALL try to have a bit more TOLERANCE for each other, regardless of what our affiliation is, ethnicity, religion, sexual identity, etc...

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by oneclickaway

You have shown not only your confusion with these two opposing statements but your total insecurity. If gays are marginalised and heterosexual men are marginalised…who is left?

So what are you trying to say then, I'm confused and insecure? How am I confused? How am I insecure? Give me an example of my insecurity instead of claiming that's what I am. Do you think you're a mind reader or something?

I said "they would feel marginalized." I never said they were marginalized, because they do stuff to make sure they aren't. They wear a pink shirt with a rainbow in order to avoid being ignored in every way possible. Obviously they can get away with anything these days because they're a protected class.

The card you just played sir is what we call in debate 101 a "Straw Man" arguement. You misrepresented my views, and people see through your cheap tactics.

And how often is it necessary in society to run 10 miles faster than you…or lift a 50 lbs box over one’s head. Is brute physical strength a prerequisite for acceptance into your version of society?

What? No.

e⋅qual [ee-kwuhl] Show IPA adjective, noun, verb, e⋅qualed, e⋅qual⋅ing or (especially British) e⋅qualled, e⋅qual⋅ling.
–adjective 1. as great as; the same as (often fol. by to or with): The velocity of sound is not equal to that of light.
2. like or alike in quantity, degree, value, etc.; of the same rank, ability, merit, etc.: two students of equal brilliance.
3. evenly proportioned or balanced: an equal contest.
4. uniform in operation or effect: equal laws.
5. adequate or sufficient in quantity or degree: The supply is equal to the demand.
6. having adequate powers, ability, or means: He was equal to the task.
7. level, as a plain.
8. tranquil or undisturbed: to confront death with an equal mind.
9. impartial or equitable

Sorry to burst your inadequacy deflecting bubble, but I have to tell you women are not equal to men, you were surpassed eons ago and have a lot of catching up to do before you get anywhere near.

How am I at all feeling inadequate? I feel more than adequate. I can do things a lot of people can't, and I am proud of what I have done with my life. I don't even need to brag on the internet, because I am secure in what I represent and believe. More like, I am feeling assaulted by your strange views and subtly calling me a closet case for not agreeing with it.

No, love is about seeing the totality of another person and admiring what you see and wishing to serve them

I agree, but then again, I wasn't trying to give y'all a complete definition of what love is. I was giving small examples.

So you're saying a man doesn't come home from a hard day at work and vent about all the # he went through to his wife?

Everybody that took basic Psych 101 knows we form our views of men and women early on based on our parents. A lot of kids without dads to tell them right from wrong end up being screwed up and commit more crimes. That's a fact. I don't feel like digging up the proof, but it's true. Also, ever heard of the Oedipus Complex? If not, you should look into it.

I am grown up, I am 23 years old. I was grown up a long time ago. People 10 years younger than me a 150 years ago had to act like men and were more grown up than half the people in this thread. Where have all the men gone? They obviously aren't here arguing with me right now.

What danger would that be…the actions of other heterosexual men?

Sex is about creating life, it's that simple. I should inform you I have been married, and I know what love is. Marginalizing sex so it's a big game and a vice like smoking marijuana or gamlbing is what got our society into the piss-poor situation it's in right now.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by northexpedition
Dude with the cop avatar, so because you have kids, your deviant behavior is justifiable? How about I go build an orphanage before I rob a bank?

Somebody who is a sexual deviant please explain to me why your behavior is good instead of bad? Please explain to me why I should accept you as an equal?

Please explain what makes him a deviant and why.
I'm really curious to know.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Gay or straight - um - guess what, they are both ok.

So , everyone, carry on being gay or straight.

This should not be an issue.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   

sex is about having mutual fun
creating life is about having mutual responsibility

sex and makin babies is not the same thing.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

de⋅vi⋅ant

–adjective 1. deviating or departing from the norm; characterized by deviation: deviant social behavior.

–noun 2. a person or thing that deviates or departs markedly from the accepted norm.

He said something about having kids and spreading "gay genes," therefore, deviant.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Thats not a gay agenda its a fashion trend and it "Fabulous" MMM..MMM. we are working girlfriend. If the day comes were gay is the new straight then i guess for the first time in my life i am ok to be gay cause reguardless of what a doctor say about the issue and what confused men cant seem to figure you are what you are. If liking girls makes you gay then I"ll be that.

I dont think its more so an agenda as much as a movement. they want you to know that they think everyone should except them when in reality we dont. i dont think its there seual choice but more so the manerism. with the flamer its annoying and hard to accept
I accept you for you, what you do behind the door is your business and i dont believe you should have to explain that. As long as your a good person your alright in my book.

So in conclusion.. ITS ok to be Gay! Just dont be all super flamer around me cause your not a gir,l you a MAN who like other MeN to kiss you. End the lisp and the girl postures. And stop looking At "MY BUTT!"

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   

reply to post by jfj123

de⋅vi⋅ant

–adjective 1. deviating or departing from the norm; characterized by deviation: deviant social behavior.

–noun 2. a person or thing that deviates or departs markedly from the accepted norm.

He said something about having kids and spreading "gay genes," therefore, deviant.

So based on that you are also a deviant for posting on ATS.
Your avatar looks like it's of a militia member which also makes you a deviant.
Just thought I'd point out that, based on the definition you've posted, things are black and white.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerbot565

Really? Because last time I checked, when people had sex, they made babies. It is the same thing. And when you're having fun, whoops, sometimes a little tadpole breaks through the dam and swims up shore. It's not a game. It's your natural urges to create life, expressed.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Really? Because last time I checked, when people had sex, they made babies. It is the same thing. And when you're having fun, whoops, sometimes a little tadpole breaks through the dam and swims up shore. It's not a game. It's your natural urges to create life, expressed.

There are lot's of ways men and women can have sex that can't result in pregnancy and they are all pretty normal
Do you think those things are wrong too?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Dude...you hate gays but choose to live in San Fran

All the while dreaming of the day he can bust out of the closet in his Borat one piece and pink feather boa.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaay !!!

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

I deviate in the political sense, from the typical John Doe's political view because I post on ATS. I am however, not a sexual deviant in the sense that I engage in promiscuous lifestyles that involve 50 sexual partners a year and spreading AIDS and other diseases.

How about I just keep changing the words I call them, and you keep trying to say that describes me perfectly? You innuendo is very conspicuous.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Leave Brittney alone....Sorry had to let that go...whew

Now I can speak clearly. Mostly through lyrics, but clearly...

First of all.
People are people so why should it be, you and I should get along so awfully?

Second of all.
Somebody bring me some water, can't you see I'm burning alive?

Third of all.
Freedom, I won't let you down, (Freedom) I will not give you up, (Freedom) you gotta give what you take...

Fourth of all
We are the champions my friends, and we'll keep on fighting TILL the END.

Fifth
You're candle burned out long before, your legend ever d eh eh id

Sixth
Do you believe in life after love?

Seventh
Shiny happy people holding hands. Shiny happy people holding hands.

Which brings me to number 8
The love shack is little old place where we can get together....LOVE SHACK BABY...

Funny thing I heard the other day...The Gayby Boom...In reference to all of the generation of Gays that have children either through natural means or adoption. That's the coolest one i've heard yet. Gayby...wow.

I'm gunna get to my point now, please take no offence.

I love people. I don't care what their sexual preference is, because it makes no difference to me unless I am doing the only thing that determines between Gay and Strait...that is SEX. Gay sex or Strait sex. There is no other determining factor to this argument if you are honest with yourself.

What makes a man who loves a man affectionately different from a man who loves a woman? Sex. Gays' love just as much as straits do because they are people and we all want to be loved. As a person I can tell you their feelings are no less validated then a man for a woman or a woman for a woman or what ever combo you want. Love is love. Sex is Sex Both are had by both parties and shared by both.

Gays can have love and sex. No doubt...all the gays in the world aren't faking it. They didn't just "turn on the gay" one day, but were molded into the people they are as we all are. Here is where the equation takes us honestly.

Straights and Gays can have just as much love and sex with each other as the other can. Both can have quality relationships and deep love and both can have deep sex, but only a man and woman can have deep love that penetrates past the sex into a new being, namely children.

Don't get me wrong, gays foster children, adopt them, have them through in vitreous...and I'm sure they do as good of job as anyone raising them, but they can not "Procreate", they can just full fill their own desires with each other in their own love, but can not combine their two beings to create a new one with that love.

The only agenda the Gay world truly has, is eradicating itself by their own hand. The first and the last...

Peace

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jimstradamus

FYI, I am still legally married. Take that for what you will.

I have nothing to prove to people on the internet. Call me whatever you'd like. You can't prove anything, but you can call me names, go for it. Make yourself look like fools still in a 3rd grade mindset.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

You lost the argument.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   

That's how much God loved the world...so much, one got away.
That's the face he was making...

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Well for someone with nothing to prove you sure are trying hard to not prove anything.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jimstradamus

Oh really? Do I need to sit here and prove to the guy that just called me a closet homosexual that I am not, and I have been married before?

Do I need to dig up the wedding photos?

Any time someone has a view that makes liberals uncomfortable, the tactic is to make the dissenter appear to be some kind of closet case. It's cheap and intellectually dishonest.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join