It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gay Agenda---Making America A Little More Gay Everyday!

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Yeah I always knew Kimbo Slice was gay! I mean c'mon he's obviously spent a lot of time in prison.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by bt2066

the op was being sarcastic.....

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
I almost didn't respond to this because of heard of what some people call "The Gay Agenda"...Like there's a council of super-gays sitting around a large conference room looking to make the world gay...

No one I've ever known to be gay has ever displayed this attitude...And if there is a gay agenda, then Perez Hilton is screwing it up big time...So is Barney Frank, who is the WORST GAY MAN IN THE HISTORY OF GAY MEN.

Perez Hilton is one of the reasons homophobes exist. Firstly, he feels it is his right to expose closet gay celebrities because it is fact. Every individual has the right to profess their own sexuality and may express it with whom they wish. He has no right OR authority to expose these things and his inclinations to so so paint him to be a very deprived individual indeed.

Secondly, he asks a controversial question with what he "judges" has only one correct answer. The conestant simply stated:
"I believe marriage should be between a man and a woman. I am sorry if this offends anyone, but this is how I was raised. Thank you."

WTF is wrong with this answer? Why was this contestant "disqualified" for stating her honest opinion. She said NOTHING WRONG! She never said being gay was a sin, it was wrong or something to be ashamed of. She never said she disliked homosexuals or she does not befriend bisexuals!

But this is how she was painted in the media afterwards. Especially by Hilton and his gossip buddies who take pleasure in creating misery for others who do not share their opinions.

[edit on 13/7/2009 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I am gay and i do no wear pumps, never have,,,

and i have never worn a pink tight shirt....

the problem is that all you 'straights' think that 'ALL GAY people = Bruno... wake up and smell the [SNIP] mc donalds..

there is no room for this ignorance on this intelligent website.. please watch what you think.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by TheBorg]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Why does no one seem to realize that the opening post is a joke and was sarcasm? lmaoooo.

peace ya'll and be well! No hard feeling either, this was just some good, healthy arguing. I have no problem with any of you.

Peace.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
last 2 posters the OP was being sarcastic and is gay

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Thanks Z. You're right of course. Just get a little worked up sometimes when ignorance seems to seep in here more than normal.

Peace and Light to ya!

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   

I am sorry but if you are in public saying a bunch of anti gay stuff, and a gay guy comes up to you and attacks you. It isnt YOU who will get in trouble, it would be the gay guy because he started the fight. The only reason this thing I was talking about didn't get broken was because I think the cops thought it was funny, and I think even the cops thought the bigots got what they deserved.

And what are you talking people can't say stuff allowed nowadays? I was JUST TALKING ABOUT a anti gay group who was protesting in san francisco. They were running around yelling all their views (until they got their asses kicked).

And i don't know where you live but I know plenty of people who have got in fights, I've been in quite a few myself when I was younger, and no one got sued. Or got their houses vandalized, or whatever idiotic stuff you are saying would happen.

Bottom line is you don't go in san francisco and try to have a anti rallie. That doesn't quite work in San Francisco. lol.

Gays don't go to arkansas and try to have gay parades (i dont think they do) So these hillbillies shouldn't come to san francisco and try to have anti gay ralleys. Its stupid.

What I'm basically trying to say is... you are a HUGE PUSSY if you don't stand up for your beliefs. My point was all these people say all this anti gay stuff, but then when a gay person confronts them, they back down. I find that funny.

The reason they back down isn't cause they are afraid of getting "sued" or anything. That is rediculous.

Well I do not back down on my objections to the Gay Rights Movement. I simply do not discuss the matter with certain individuals because I know they would get very upset with what I have to say. I do not enjoy making others feel sad or upset, it is not who I am. I do not lie to them, I just try to avoid topics that may result in this happening. Are you telling me you have never held back on a desire to say or do something in public that would make you look bad? You have never had a negative thought about someone else but decided it was best for everyone if you did not say it to their face? Seriously man, come on.

Making the decision not to do or say certain things in public does not make you a pussy. If you do something that is likely to cause trouble or hardship for others and is not an essential thing that needs to happen, why go through with it? And no I am not using "sued" in the context that you are. I am talking about its use as a tool to silence those with differing views in the context of media. I would not be good target to sue anyway as I possess very few assets. :/

If this is about anti-Gay Rallies, then I agree with you. I have never and will never participate in an Anti-Gay protest. Why? Because I do not believe it is my duty to show hate and intolerance. Burning Carsen Kressley's autobiography, holding a bonfire for Harry Potter books and AC/DC albums and ESPECIALLY holding up signs with "God hates fags" at people's funerals are deplorable examples of behaviour done by extremists who have lost the true meaning of their Holy Scriptures. If you believe God exists, do you really think God would value your tendency to show hate and intolerance over acknowledging sin but treating others with tolerance, respect and compassion?

[edit on 13/7/2009 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost

I am sorry but if you are in public saying a bunch of anti gay stuff, and a gay guy comes up to you and attacks you. It isnt YOU who will get in trouble, it would be the gay guy because he started the fight. The only reason this thing I was talking about didn't get broken was because I think the cops thought it was funny, and I think even the cops thought the bigots got what they deserved.

And what are you talking people can't say stuff allowed nowadays? I was JUST TALKING ABOUT a anti gay group who was protesting in san francisco. They were running around yelling all their views (until they got their asses kicked).

And i don't know where you live but I know plenty of people who have got in fights, I've been in quite a few myself when I was younger, and no one got sued. Or got their houses vandalized, or whatever idiotic stuff you are saying would happen.

Bottom line is you don't go in san francisco and try to have a anti rallie. That doesn't quite work in San Francisco. lol.

Gays don't go to arkansas and try to have gay parades (i dont think they do) So these hillbillies shouldn't come to san francisco and try to have anti gay ralleys. Its stupid.

What I'm basically trying to say is... you are a HUGE PUSSY if you don't stand up for your beliefs. My point was all these people say all this anti gay stuff, but then when a gay person confronts them, they back down. I find that funny.

The reason they back down isn't cause they are afraid of getting "sued" or anything. That is rediculous.

Well I do not back down on my objections to Gay Rights. I simply do not discuss the matter with certain individuals because I know they would get very upset with what I have to say. I do not enjoy making others feel sad or upset, it is not who I am. I do not lie to them, I just try to avoid topics that may result in this happening. Are you telling me you have never held back on a desire to say or do something in public that would make you look bad? You have never had a negative thought about someone else but decided it was best for everyone if you did not say it to their face? Seriously man, come on.

Making the decision not to do or say certain things in public does not make you a pussy. If you do something that is likely to cause trouble or hardship for others and is not an essential thing that needs to happen, why go through with it? And no I am not using "sued" in the context that you are. I am talking about its use as a tool to silence those with differing views in the context of media. I would not be good target to sue anyway as I possess very few assets. :/

If this is about anti-Gay Rallies, then I agree with you. I have never and will never participate in an Anti-Gay protest. Why? Because I do not believe it is my duty to show hate and intolerance. Burning Carsen Kressley's autobiography, holding a bonfire for Harry Potter books and AC/DC albums and ESPECIALLY holding up signs with "God hates fags" at people's funerals are deplorable examples of behaviour done by extremists who have lost the true meaning of their Holy Scriptures. If you believe God exists, do you really think God would value your tendency to show hate and intolerance over acknowledging sin but treating others with tolerance, respect and compassion?

yes i was pretty much just talking all about rallies, I don't care what people think in their their towns and stuff. But you don't come to a known ULTRA liberal place like San Francisco and try to have a ralley. Do you agree with me that that makes no sense and is not going to accomplish anything? All its going to do is piss off an entire city full of people (and not just the gay people, 90 percent of us in the bay don't want bigots here).

Gays don't go to places like Alabama and have gay pride rallies (I don't think they do atleast). So those anti gay people shouldn't come to big cities like San Fran or New York with all their hate. They aren't wanted.

I don't know though, people should be allowed to have their free speech, but I seriously have a BIG problem with people who use free speech as a excuse to go around hating people just because they are different. That is DISGUSTING and VILE to me.

What this really boils down to is, i don't understand how you guys can hate another person? Hate is such a strong thing, how can you hate someone just because they are different than you? I will never understand that.

Although I do understand where you are coming from completely dude! Of course I've had negative thoughts about people, but to be honest I don't care what people think of me and if I have a problem with someone I will say whatever I think of them to their face, no matter who they are. I don't know, I was just raised to not hide my thoughts. If it was something hateful though like calling a gay person a "fag" or something, that is something I'd never do EVER. Of course I don't have those kind of thoughts though because I don't hate gay people but even I did hate them I would still not call them "fags" and stuff to their faces, that is rude, I hate NO ONE!

But yes I know where you are coming from !

And like I said a couple posts ago, no hard feelings or anything, this is just some good healthy arguing or whatever lol.

Anyways, sorry for ranting!

Peace!!

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Gays are not natural in the sense that nature requries them for the advancement of a population. It is natures way to slow down population growth. God created the AIDs virus and made it go from monekeys to humans too show them.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Actually this is sociopathic behavior. The humor is designed crudely to elicit anger. polarity and general cruel jokes at the expense of Gays who are in a crisis in culture now.

This is designed not for the fun of others, but the sick idea of fun of the OP. So it is not Funny, it is insensitive as laughing at an old person falling down.
It is also one of the traits of the illness in society that is consuming the grace of others for itself. Who or what the hell are you?

You might want to re-think your righteous attitude and your supposed rights to say what you want for the sake of cruel humor.

Have that looked at.

By your proctologist.

Its obvious you spend most of your time sitting on your creative orifice.

Mental toddlers.

ZG

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I totally got the sarcasm from the original post.

Gays and Lesbians are not much different from their heterosexual counterparts. The only exception is their choice of a partner in sexual matters and family matters (marriage, civil unions, adoption, surrogate mothers, etc).

I find hatred of gays and lesbians to be silly, misguided and completely out of tune.

Regardless, the original post does a good job of presenting the "gay agenda" (as presented by people with homophobic tendencies) in a sarcastic manner.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I propose that all Gays be forced to marry, then let them eat "crow".

Either way, present day marriage has no common definition any more. Let the gays have the definition, and the straight people have the definition "breeders". There be no way they could steal that definition.

Wait a "lesbian" male already had baby, nevermind. I guess the gays are even "straight" now.

The end of the world is upon us, and its gay. Or so I'm told.

Pointless rambling end.

Summery: Who cares if "gay" people marry. Obama is selling this country to special interests, and everybody is side tracked on a stupid debate like "gay marriage". Perhaps thats the true conspiracy, "divide and conquer."

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

aids was made in labs , you can check out a project like MK naomi if you feel you missed that part.

i do belive they specialized them selfs in retro viruses.

secondly you speak about nature and balance and populuation , well nature balances the population at points with behaviuor that deviates from the so called norm , but I guess even that is a strawman argument because its a norm in nature.

the culture of men taking the role of women and vice versa has always been in nature ,

heck , even my female partner is a welder and does the labour of manly men while im home playing house as a dad with the kid.

my 2 cents , but i suggest you read up on some of humanities history and i bet you ll be supriced as to how short a period the hetrosexual ideas of taboo and way of life has been around.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Firstly I'd like to say I got the meaning of your post OP. Bobby love you once again manage to disgust me. (I'm noticing you more and more.)
I don't hate gays but I am annoyed by them. They're obnoxious loud and really don't have much to complain about.
The people voted. The gays were not happy with the decision, so they're doing the only thing they can do. Try again, with more fervor.

Let the gays get married hell give em whatever they want then maybe we'll get over the wow factor of gayness that propels crap like queer eye will and grace and Orlando Bloom.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
For me, it's boring discussing things that i'm not really interested in.
I don't care if someones Gay or straight or black or asian.
And that's the way it should be.
It shouldn't have to be talked about or be an issue.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I read the original post and only skimmed through a few others because IMO, I found this thread to be useless.

Who cares? Gay, straight, black, white, asian, american, european, african.....stop wasting your time with the frickin labels and focus on the real issue, HUMANITY! We (the people of earth) are a bunch of ignorant, self centered, idealistic a-holes who put so much emphasis on the negative that at our current rate, we will NEVER succeed as a species. So much for defying ignorance...

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Man im so confused... There is a gay Hilton named Parez

Well i think its always best to try and put yourself in someone elses shoes before any type of judgement is made... my bum being a one way street this is as close to the shoes as i can get so....if it was illegal to spend Sundays in my tightie whities watching football,drinking beer while disecting potato chip crumbs from my navel hair...I would march and check the mirror to make sure my Saints jersey and wranglers didnt make me look fat..then id march some more.

Question : Why do beautiful lesbian couples never accept my offers to trois their menage ?

Question : If i stretch out on a Lazyboy am i a suspect ?

Seriously though if gay guys cant get married they are gonna nag the
$h%@ out of everyone until a law is passed.

How dare these gay people? fighting for their rights...How dare they ?

Everyones rights are getting pillaged on a daily basis but were happy just changing the tv station and taking a nap.

How dare these gay people ?

Maybe if we all read the gays Coles notes on organizing a cause we could be dangerous too

[edit on 13-7-2009 by jimstradamus]

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join