It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gay Agenda---Making America A Little More Gay Everyday!

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by skeetontheconspiracy

I can make babies, without test tubes and genetic engineering and whatnot. So therefor I will always be far superior to any flamer.

according to who?

America's Got Talent?

I came back to add/ask something - because it didn't hit me until after I posted

for you - this is about superiority - isn't it?

you really do believe that you are a superior human being because you're straight?

[edit on 7/13/2009 by Spiramirabilis]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

I never really post anything, but i couldnt help how this bobby123 is talking

the way this sounds is actually wrong. what drives someone's hate like this? Gays are just trying to live their lives freely.

I have served and still serving my country well, fought in the mid-east, and received early promotion along numerous awards for my hard work and dedication.

I am a Soldier of God and Country, and I am Gay. I don't wish to come out of the closet because its hard to in this hateful world. i do feel that for me, there is no freedom.

- fgc

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
in hopes of preventing any other cry babies from personally harassing me for my OPINION. i'll just respond to this here. thanks wicked!

You're an idiot. If gay people wanted equality we'd be normal like everyone else? Did you really just say that? That's just like saying if black people wanted equal rights they'd be white like the white people. You're a waste of breath. Report me.

MY response to wickedstar.
black people are just like "everyone else" bigot. are you racist? you don't think black people are "normal" or are only white straight people "normal" and everyone else just has to catch up?
lololol
my point was only that by making a spectacle over equality they are making a deeper rift in society and making themselves more "unequal" because now there are more people OUTraged they actually think that with their marriage rights they should apparently also be able to teach our CHILDREN about THEIR lifestyle CHOICE. CHOICE.

by insisting on equality these people (the only ones actually hurting the gay community) are not going to stop, in fact its going to make it worse and make MORE people who just hate gay people for being gay.
i do not.
and i do not, unlike most gay people, think they are any different than MYSELF, or any straight person...

i just don't think gays are better and i don't think i should feel sorry for them, either.
i feel sorry for you that you seem to think that my opinion is so upsetting you would waste your precious time brining something to my attention that i'm well aware of.

we are all one.
and we are all equal.
now people should just shut up, sit down, and enjoy life as HUMAN BEINGS. we could all get along, if it weren't for people like you and the awful people who make people like you. (bad guys you think you need to take arms against, like me? LOL)

[edit on 7/13/2009 by double_frick]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
The humor or sarcasm escaped me totally.
If you were trying for sarcasm you should have made it obvious.

/sarcasm_on

/sarcasm_off

So far all I saw, with a few notable exceptions, was intolerance and hate mongering. Of which we all could do without.
I give this a great big:

Fail.

Mods feel free to dump this thread in the toilet.

M.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradigm619
And let's be honest, do you really believe that any of this will actually "turn America gay"?

I hope so. This means more women for me!!!

Come to think of it, if heterosexual men could turn other men into homosexuals it would actually be a conspiracy - maybe a very old one which started in ancient Greece or perhaps India. Which has totally backfired by now because the heterosexuals have to adapt to the homosexuals now, with them upping the bar for having to get into touch with your emotions, knowing what colors look good and which don't - all to get laid because the women somehow believe if homosexual males can get that so can the heterosexual male. Just think of it; there's 50 women and 50 men in 1 tribe, then one guy introduces homosexuality, makes 10 guys gay and then has a change of heart and becomes straight again so he can have his way with 11 women who are by then without a guy.

Personally I don't want to care what I wear or if my hair is in an attractive model and I wouldn't want to be with women who care either. As long as she is a good person to me that's all that is important. I wouldn't want to be with any women who demands I wear my hair in such and such a fashion, or whether my clothes match. I don't want to know about emotions but if my lady would tell me about what I'm supposed to feel and why 'll just listen to whatever she says (I might not remember though).

So there, another conspiracy, women trying to make men care about their appearance by accepting and even praising those homosexuals who do care, and forcing those of us straights who don't care at all to spend hours just to look good, a payback perhaps for all those centuries of male oppression - having to wear corsets, having to spend hours on fragrances, hairdo's and makeup all to please men.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by chaidez5
reply to

I am a Soldier of God and Country, and I am Gay. I don't wish to come out of the closet because its hard to in this hateful world.
i do feel that for me, there is no freedom.

- fgc

I am so sorry you live in a world where you feel you have no freedom. This is one of the hardest things I have read for a while, I am sorry that you are dedicated to serving those who ridicule and hate you, for no other reason other than thier own misunderstandings and fear. The fear I have seen on this thread is amazing, the louder they yell, the greater their fear I see.

I wish you all the best and hope that one day the sacrifices you have made for them and for yourself will be honored.

Zazz

[edit on 13-7-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Come to think of it, marriage was created primarily as a sign someone is already taken for, occupied, just so there is less confusion and even to prevent crimes passionel. Before marriage, when you went out and tried to seduce someone you could spend hours, days, months and a lot of money before you found out your object of affection was already taken for. No need to waste time on fantasizing or trying to get acquainted just for one sole reason.

To make it easier to recognize someone who already made a commitment we invented this thing called marriage so the whole tribe would know not to try and go after one of these. Using symbols and signs like rings or other jewelry even strangers to the tribe would understand it would save a lot of trouble not going after such a person. Marriage is about making a statement towards members of society, which is that 2 persons (or in some cultures even more) do not wish to be courted anymore. It was there before Christianity albeit even some members of the oldest of religions do not fully understand it, with all respect to other faiths checks out uk.reuters.com... & www.newkerala.com...

[edit on 13/7/2009 by Dragonfly79]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
reply to post by bagari

Im sure if Humanity was coming to an end, To The Thenth power would shag me in order to keep the species going, but seeing thats not the point of sex for most (other than those time they want a kid) we do it for pleasure.

LMFAO!!!!

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by wyleecoyote
Let me know where my brother goes to sign up. There isn't a human being alive that can out dazzle or out flame him, and he's always up for a party.

He'd have fun with my gaming buddy over here. Man is so gay he pees glitter and farts rainbows.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
(Double-Frick where did you find that quote from wickedstar? Because I wanted to respond to it too, but I can't find it anywhere in the thread, whatever I will just respond here anyways).

I don't know what world you live in wickedstar, but black people do have equal rights with white people. Are you really trying to say that black people are not the same as white people? They are EXACTLY the same, they just have different color skin. I'm married to a black girl (and I'm mixed black and white myself, but I look white, so I just call myself white) and we have a mixed daughter, is that unnatural? lmao. No its not unnatural, its perfectly normal and BEAUTIFUL!

Diversity is what makes this world beautiful in my opionon.

This planet would SUCK if every single human on earth was the same. Maybe some you guys think that would be good, but I think this world would be a DAMNED boring place if it was like that.

No matter whether you are gay, straight, black, white, yellow, pink, purple, blue, or whatever we are ALL equal. No one on this earth is better than anyone else. NONE of you are superior to anyone else.

As much as some of you like to think you are above people, you really aren't, sorry to say.

Some of yall really got to grow the hell up for christ sakes. Move your brains out the dark ages please!!!

Peace.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoffinFeeder
He'd have fun with my gaming buddy over here. Man is so gay he pees glitter and farts rainbows.

OK, that's just funny, right there! I don't care who you are!! Glitter and Rainbows!!!
Thanks for the laugh!

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I am so glad you were joking. I was seriously about to delete my account because I am so sick of the hostility going on on ATS lately.

*Whew*

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeasahtheseer
(Double-Frick where did you find that quote from wickedstar? Because I wanted to respond to it too, but I can't find it anywhere in the thread, whatever I will just respond here anyways).

wicked star u2u'd me.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by octaviameister

Yes, I guess we should not group together for all people, just for your country.

People obviously consider your point more valid than that of one hoping all people are of worth. That everyone is worth EQUALITY.

Ahh and that this world is destined for hell, yet people still wonder why.

hehe, its funny to be honest. these posts..

[edit on 13/7/2009 by Ha`la`tha]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by slicobacon

Wow I didn't think this thread would go on for this long, I'm happy to see it's still in full swing. I'll have to read the 16 pages since I left last night, but I'll be sure to reply.

Thanks for joining the Gay Army folks, the parade is coming

As for the skirt
I most certainly do, Mind you I'd have to shave them but ohh well

~Keeper

[edit on 7/13/2009 by tothetenthpower]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
`That's cool...!

[color=#4A4542]surendettement

[edit on 13-7-2009 by katzky]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jeasahtheseer

You sound like one hell of a good bloke, imo. A real 'been there done that' kinda person - where I can only ever imagine what some things are like.

And you've made it! You have a wife and a kid. You've done that, mate. Everything is UPHILL for you and then down, but that down is what we all rely on. The quietness of old age. The serenity of achievement.

I'm sorry, this is off topic, but don't let anyone who has less opportunity in life (And that is what ultimately the post you were replying to was about) get you down, mate.

You have grand kids and great grand kids to come, mini lives to see grow into wonderful people, and a whole heck of a lot of imagination to set free. I envy you.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by KyoZero
reply to post by bobbylove321

I cannot even fathom the mass amount of intolerance here

but for the heck of it..prove to me being gay isn't normal...please don't quote the bible either...it hasn't been proven real and well...alot of folks don't follow it anyway

-Kyo

What is normal anyways?

Normal - conforming to the standard or the common type; usual; not abnormal; regular; natural.

Homosexuality isn't normal. Animals in the wild may perform homosexual acts, are you to tell me that humans are no better than animals? Humans have the luxury of being able to make choices. One can choose to indulge in homosexual acts or not. One does not have to give in to physical lusts.

Choosing to perform a homosexual act is not NORMAL by definition.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
OMG!! I've seen it all...
Someone starts an anti-gay thread so anti-gay people can discuss some anti-gay stuff. The gay people come in here and read and get offended. Hello...you just entered an ANTI-GAY thread. What did you expect??
Gays have there own threads and yes anti-gay people enter them and bash on gays, but it was a gay thread to begin with, you would then have a right to whine and cry about the bashing and demand respect. It was your thread.

Rights..?? LMFAO... Lets say Subject A gives Subjects B rights, now Sub C wants rights, along with Sub D, E, & F. During this course of action all the Subs B, C, D, E, & F figured out away to use those right against Subject A. Subject A really no longer has any rights because A gave them all away. Now Sub A is a minority group with no way in heck of ever gaining any rights of his own. Sound familiar??

Dont get me wrong, I believe as individuals we all should be treated equal and have the same rights, regardless of race or gender. That doesnt mean if your a female and want to use a males bathroom, that you scream discrimination, just to push a right around. Or to be gay and go into a straight club and expect to be treated with loving arms. If a straight guy went into a gay club and started whining and crying, do you think they would give that fellow consideration? Do you think they would stop what they are doing to not offend ..\ / the straight guy \ /.. Yeah right...
When someone starts screaming rights its because they want to infringe upon someone else's rights with protection.
People we are a melting pot of different flavors and colors, we need to respect each other and then no one would need to have rights..

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by NJE03

Humans are animals. Homo sapiens sapiens. We're mammals, primates, vertebrates, chordates, animals.

[edit on 7/13/2009 by ravenshadow13]

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join