It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gay Agenda---Making America A Little More Gay Everyday!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by northexpedition
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Are you happy your agenda has promoted abortion, dropped the birthrate of indigenous people, broken up families, thrown perfectly sane and non-abusive men into jail, marginalized our leaders and pioneers, our strongmen who set the standards for what is acceptable, given women leverage and perks, who are on average, not as good as men in a certain professions?

Women and men aren't equal. They're DIFFERENT. We have to learn to respect differences as unique and necessary to society. Until a woman can run 10 miles faster than I can or lift a 50 lbs. box over her head, I'm not going to see her as an "equal."

Besides, feminism is degrading and offensive to natural female maternal instincts. Slaving away for the almighty dollar in the name of feminism and social equality is what is destroying our society and our families. How do you even raise a kid these days? Answer, you don't, and you act content with just having sex and not giving the gift of life, gift of direction, gift of wisdom, to the next generation.

Good post, but you forgot you're not equall to a chick either, until you can give birth. We're equal but in different ways.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

I'm one of the bubbles in the private bubble.

If you know the bubble chronicles you'd know what I mean.

www.cablenations.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by northexpedition

One. Since the OP is a joke (it's called sarcasm, if you are unaware), I don't see acknowledging a well written and hysterically sarcastic post that not only conveyed a point, but did it in a way that caused me to almost spray down my monitor with Fresca, is the least bit unacceptable.

Two. I have made my position on this issue quite clear here.

Three. Life is way too short to not acknowledge and thank someone who makes you smile, let alone laugh out loud. A good, sound belly laugh. A slap the chair, stomp your foot laugh. I happen to cherish those. Thanks for ruining it

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Dude, welcome to the Twenty First Century! The Stone Age is over! I can't believe that sexists like you still exist! Someone's lifepath should be dictated by their plumbing??? Again I feel the need to say this tonight: The motto is 'Deny Ignorance', not 'Apply Ignorance'!!

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by northexpedition
Homosexuals are deviants and disgusting, period.

The Folsom Street fair in San Francisco is a good example of why homosexuality needs to STFU and stay underground where it belongs. Many unsuspecting tourists bring their children to the Folsom Street fair hoping to promote cultural equality to their children. What happens is, they walk up on homosexuals having public sex. It's truly disgusting, and the police don't do anything about it.

Now that homosexuality is the "in" thing, because it's so rebellious and "new" I theorize that paeodphilia and bestiality are next in line for equal rights.

Guess what? Michael Jackson's death is already promoting paeophilia.

That sick freak died, and the entire world is idolizing a CHILD MOLESTER.

I mean I can't believe I'm seeing this. Are we really saying this guy was great because his music was good?

WHO CARES if his music is good.

GOOD RIDDANCE.

According to a site spokesperson, MSN.com received its biggest traffic spike ever during the Jackson event, with 50% more people watching the memorial than watched Barack Obama's inauguration.

Child molestation and pedophilia occur far more commonly among homosexuals than among heterosexuals on a per capita basis, according to a new study.

"Overwhelming evidence supports the belief that homosexuality is a sexual deviancy often accompanied by disorders that have dire consequences for our culture," wrote Steve Baldwin in, "Child Molestation and the Homosexual Movement," soon to be published by the Regent University Law Review.

www.wnd.com...

[edit on 12-7-2009 by northexpedition]

Look, I am not going to judge gays and I myself am a christian. Oh yeah, and I'm straight, that's probably worth mentioning here. What I saw in this video did not show guilt. I saw a man that might have been acting nervously in a situation that he thought was ridiculous. The part at the end was eccentric to hear regarding the normal upbringing standards of the social expectations of our generation, but if you look at things from HIS point of view you night see it different. I was beaten growing up and I suppressed it for 15-20 years, but now all of the sudden, I am having dreams of the beatings all over again and am reliving them in my sleep, even though my mother now is so old she can barely walk. I think my mind is trying to "reclaim" the suppressed years and to make sense of the damage to my psyche, thus rationalizing my issue. Likewise, I think Michael Jackson was trying to go back and "collect" his youth (that he never got to enjoy) because of his father beating him and making him live as an adult while still a child. He was doing this by surrounding himself with children and living vicariously through them not unlike most failed parents do with their own children. Incidentally, my mother also did that to me (only I had to do what it was that she didn't get to do.....not what I wanted to do). Back to the point, I suspect he was pretending that he was a child and thereby having fun with the children. Now granted, this is very weird to us normals out here, but you have to understand that this guy had a very fragmented mind and he had created partitions of fantasy to make up for his ' mental losses'. his face also told a story of a man that hated who he was as a person and was probably because the man that was created wasn't created by himself...but by his hateful father.....so he tore the mask off and created a new person, one who was destined to be perfect. Unfortunately he considered Diana Ross to be his perfect template.I don't think he was gay or a pedophile, in fact, I personally think he died a virgin (again not normal) but you know? His daughter at the end of his wake, funeral precession whatever, told what kind of man he was and father through teary eyes and to me that tells the whole story. Between her and her siblings, had he been molesting them, she most likely would not have mourned him so. I respect your point of view as well though, we don't always have to agree with one another, but we don't have to hate because of our differences. We should really keep our eyes on those who have government support them to destroy us and our way of life. On a lighter note I have noticed a drastic decline in what men once were......essentially the 'Big Show' (wrestling) wearing panties is a good way to visualize the decline in what it used to be...and what it is now as a man.

link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Until you've been on the other end of repression, I have no need to discuss something with you that you know nothing about.

The truth is often very unpleasant. I am a heterosexual male who feels VERY repressed at the moment!

- If I volunteer to work with kids who are not my own I am usually given a dirty look.
- If I say I have no problem with gay people but I don't want them advertising their sexuality in my face I am labelled a homophobe.
- If I tell people that I am a male nurse, I hear them whisper afterwards that I am probably gay.
- If I mention that I do NOT support gay marriage I am labelled as a bigot.
- If I criticise other religions besides Christianity or say negative things about other societies and customs I am labelled a bible-wielding Christian.
- If I turn on the TV, heterosexual white males like me are portrayed as stupid, selfish, inconsiderate hormone-driven slime.
- If I want to move out of home and live with people my age, I cannot answer to 60% of advertisements that clearly state: "FEMALE applicants only" Can you imagine if I posted a sign outside the library at University stating: "one bedroom available, close to shopping centres, close to university, MALES only need apply."
- I am forbidden to show any public signs of affection for the opposite sex. When I do I am labelled a pig who only has one thing on his mind.
- When I want understanding given to me when my hormones get out of control I am given a dirty look and seen as a pig.
- If I do NOT give my female friends the space, time and understanding while they deal with their hormonal build ups, I am labelled as a selfish chauvinistic male.

So, do I quality for being on the receiving end of repression, or do you think I have pulled these things out of thin air?

[edit on 13/7/2009 by Dark Ghost]

link   
reply to post by JScytale

So? Does that mean we're animals incapable of making a conscious choice between good and evil? Sane or insane? Natural or unnatural? Because monkies throw their feces at you at the zoo, we should do that then too, right?

Because humans aren't capable of choosing what makes logical sense right? Should we all get AIDS and sleep with 50 different people in the span of one year? Tell me how promoting this sick gender bending doesn't damage the minds of young impressionable kids who are supposed to lead our society someday?

We need our men to start acting like men again and say no to tyranny. I completely agree with the above post that says just because you oppose something you're insecure about your sexuality.

Um, no. Your view that anyone who resists is secretely gay is completely wrong and has no evidence other than trying to paint your enemy as inherently contradicting themselves.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
reply to post by bagari

It is not a beneficial trait which would benefit the survival of any species.

So who here has sex to procreate only......anyone?
I didnt think so.
No takers?

I sure as hell don't.
And Im a hot hetro mama!

Im sure if Humanity was coming to an end, To The Thenth power would shag me in order to keep the species going, but seeing thats not the point of sex for most (other than those time they want a kid) we do it for pleasure.

Does that make me wrong?
All of us wrong ?
as we dont have sex purely for procreation all the time?
hmmm elevator to hell is full people......your all going down!

I don't think you really understood the point.

Two heterosexual people who decide to procreate and are healthy normal adults, may produce offspring. This is how natural procreation works. These two same adults can use protection and be 99% assured of their sex life being for enjoyment only, until time which they decide to have children.

No amount of love or desire can give two homosexual people offspring. They can, however, enjoy their sex life without protection as much as they like, but they will never naturally produce a child.

Given all things being equal, if everyone was healthy and capable of producing offspring, the homosexual tendency would not result in a continued lineage. If everyone were to be born gay, short of unnatural means, the human species would be wiped out.

EDIT - Holy buckets, 20 PAGES. This post therefore lives in the threads past, wow.. this topic really did develop!

[edit on 13/7/2009 by Ha`la`tha]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts

One. Since the OP is a joke (it's called sarcasm, if you are unaware), I don't see acknowledging a well written and hysterically sarcastic post that not only conveyed a point, but did it in a way that caused me to almost spray down my monitor with Fresca, is the least bit unacceptable.

Two. I have made my position on this issue quite clear here.

Three. Life is way too short to not acknowledge and thank someone who makes you smile, let alone laugh out loud. A good, sound belly laugh. A slap the chair, stomp your foot laugh. I happen to cherish those. Thanks for ruining it

right on boy 'o' - life is way too short to give a damn.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
reply to post by MemoryShock

I'm one of the bubbles in the private bubble.

Really?

Such a statement suggests an egoist perception. While there is nothing inherently wrong with that, it does suggest an incapacity to percieve the world from a differing viewpoint...which, again, isn't all bad.

If you know the bubble chronicles you'd know what I mean.

www.cablenations.com...

It's all the same...

There are only five themes in human story telling and even more basic behavioural points...

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SaraThustra

Pssst. Don't tell anybody, but we ARE the New World Order!

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Keep drinking your sodium fluoride, your mind control sedative, and keep thinking you have no right to resist and stand up for what is decent and right. Keep thinking that we shouldn't defend what is holy and incredible, the family. Keep thinking what we shouldn't stand up and be honorable and "give a damn." People like you are what makes the NWO successful, not giving a damn because we die in the end.

No, I'm going to have kids and continue on living for millions more years through my DNA, through my offspring, and their offspring, and so on, and I'm going to exercise my god-given right to raise a child and impart wisdom and knowledge.

The ONLY good thing about homosexuals is that they automatically exclude themselves from the gene pool by virtue of their egotistical nature.

Love is about appreciating the differences, not making everyone the same. Love is about worshipping the opposite sex for having the emotional mother instinct to comfort a man when he is down. Love is about being a man and protecting your woman from danger.

Homosexuals don't know what love is. They only know themselves, because they don't see the point in giving the gift of life to another wandering soul in the ethereal plane. They don't see the point in the sacrifice of raising a kid. And don't even bring up adoption, because that opens up a whole 'nother pandora's box of what is acceptable and what isn't.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by northexpedition]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Click this link... It explains everything...

Truth

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
We dun' like us no gay folk round THESE parts. Comin' round here, in they spandex pants all a-sparklin' an' such, givin' us they fancy words and they overwhelming sense of moral superiority. NOT IN MY HOUSE! NO SIR!

I say we sterilize them. I say we give they names to the guv'ment an' be DONE with it! Can I get an amen? Can I get a hallelujah?? My kids can't be goin' outside and enjoyin' the fresh air without bein' raped by one of them thar homosexers, an' now theys be gottin to worry about it on ATS too?? Ohhh no sir! No sir indeed!

Why, when I was a kid, we deals with this the good ol fashion American way! Anytime one of them homosexers start mouthin' off 'bout how they better than me, me an a few ole boys go out and just start wailin' on em, I mean absolutely WAILIN'! But now we got equal rights and this gerrdamn negro pres'dent, an' we can't so much as call 'em "faggot" without bein SUED, I mean abs'lutely SUED! Not in my house, sir!

Sometimes I be thinkin' the homosexer conspiracy goes real deep, I mean JFK deep, I mean moon-landing deep. First they go an' infiltrate the media, now we can't be watchin no Fox News for no more than 10 minutes without some story comin' 'round talking 'bout how GAYS are PEOPLE too! Can you imagine?! Gays are people! Lawdy, lawdy! Somethin' is goin' wrong THAR! An' now I come on my precious ATS an' what do I find, but gays, not jus' here, not jus' thar, but gerrdamn EV'RYWHERE! I'm startin' to think maybe them thar owners and proprieters of this fine site might be homosexers themselfs!!

Ohhhh no sir! Not on my ATS!

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   

You're an interesting character to me.

I agree with you that the family was intentionally broken up by mothers at home all going off to get jobs when that became a big thing. Not by the mothers, but Aaron Russo even said that a Rockefeller told him to his face that the reason they backed the feminist movement was to get more young children into public schooling and to put more youth education in the hands of the state rather than the family. Having said that, I am not the least bit sexist, I see women as equals and honor whatever decisions any individual would choose to make regardless of their gender.

But... I'm gay. Funbags, yeah. No. All I can tell you is if you were in my shoes, you would really have to struggle to see all the things you are talking about, as far as women go. Reading that part of what you wrote actually made me cringe a little. And that is why I have no problem being who I am, despite so many people who do not understand it. You can't understand it, because it didn't happen to you.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Wintermute

Nice debate tactic. Name calling, marginalizing a legitimate viewpoint as a Bible-thumping Christian who doesn't believe in evolution.

Way to not directly address the issue at hand, at all. Way to divert actually legitimate viewpoints as an insane and right-wing nutjob. Good work, enjoy the football games and American Idol. Don't talk about politics or religion. Just call your enemy a kooky conservative Christian. Appeal to people's humor and get as much cheap laughs as you can without being a man and confronting a viewpoint you disagree with head on. Keep maginalizing heterosexual men. It's not like we've given anything to the world that's worthwhile, right? Except the very life you're living...

Give me a break.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
fun is fun everybody but come on enough is enough - there are legitimate reasons some people think gay sex is wrong - and legitimate reasons some people think gay sex is right...

but MOST people really don give a # so who fookin cares.

let it go people - dont get mad at a person because they light your fuse and laugh. Thats their world - its ok to step back and be a man by letting the slow girl have a front seat.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by KyoZero

According to your logic then, we should not oppress pedophiles or beastiophiles.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   

What are you talking about? Front seat? What? She's driving? Good lord, so many things wrong with this on so many levels... And why is she driving my car anyway? Why isn't she in the kichen making me a sandwich right now?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Good points, you know if the fact they can't reproduce isn't proof from nature to them that they are wrong it shows how selectively they gather their "evidence". It seems to them nature is such a good example of what's normal but they ignore the fact you can't get butt pregnant.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join