It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gay Agenda---Making America A Little More Gay Everyday!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
If that is true, what happens if you read lots of stupid posts?? Can you become stupid?

Really? If we talk about pointed ears enough will we make people grow pointed ears?

Gayness is normal like Hetero is. You CANT make GAYS! The fact that puritanical and Victorian dysfunctional attitudes still horribly stain our culture and have caused such discrimination and have hurt so many for so long that now that we are actually growing up, there is some strong resistant ignorance. Just like the pain of pulling a thorn from a now infected foot. Get over it and see this for what it is. An adjustment to our dim intelligence with respect to human sexuality, compassion, understanding and knowledge.

I say this being a heterosexual male with NEVER a gay feeling (because I'm Hetero, Duh
) in over 45 years (ever). Married 28 years in a Hetero relationship.

Please adjust for intelligence. Learn to think holistically and include a study of history, society and civilizations many colored forms of beauty.

You know even the ignorant are part of the beauty of the world, so, when I place roses on the table I don't take off the thorns. They are part of the beauty of a Rose.

One small prick (thorn) won't spoil the whole of Humanity (Rose). So I accept the ignorant too.

Oh, and with regard to people interpreting biblical writing to the ends of proving their own prejudices? That is a sin by any account. How many through history modified scripture to support their own sins? Study that.

ZG

[edit on 7/13/2009 by ZeroGhost]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by northexpedition
No, I'm going to have kids and continue on living for millions more years through my DNA, through my offspring, and their offspring, and so on, and I'm going to exercise my god-given right to raise a child and impart wisdom and knowledge.

Am I the only one who is TERRIFIED by that statement?
As to the last three words of that statement, you lack both.

The ONLY good thing about homosexuals is that they automatically exclude themselves from the gene pool by virtue of their egotistical nature.

Hate to break it to you, Sparky! I have a daughter and three grandsons! Ooooo, scary gay genes!!! One of my grandsons might marry your daughter!

Love is about appreciating the differences, not making everyone the same. Love is about worshipping the opposite sex for having the emotional mother instinct to comfort a man when he is down. Love is about being a man and protecting your woman from danger.

I know a couple of lesbians who want your number. Something about teaching you what a man is.

Homosexuals don't know what love is. They only know themselves, because they don't see the point in giving the gift of life to another wandering soul in the ethereal plane. They don't see the point in the sacrifice of raising a kid. And don't even bring up adoption, because that opens up a whole 'nother pandora's box of what is acceptable and what isn't.

You have no idea what love is, or what it's like to lose that person. You have no idea what it's like to put the one you love into the earth. I do. And don't lecture me about the sacrafices one goes through raising a child. You don't have any. I do. And kids in the foster home shuffle are in far worse shape compared to those with loving homes. I know.

Now, poof, be gone! Do not let a house fall upon you! You are not wearing the ruby slippers!

[edit on 13-7-2009 by JaxonRoberts]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by northexpedition

Aw shucks, you caught me. I'm only here for the cheap laughs and to marginalize heterosexual men. Irrational prejudice is a much more legitimate viewpoint than my own.

You're right, though. Heterosexual men have built this world. They've accomplished so much. And what have the gays ever done for US? I mean, really, what have they done? I saw a list once of famous gays throughout history, and it was full of accomplished men and women who have contributed a lot to the world's history, but hey, between you and me, that list was probably just falsified gay propaganda, am I right?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by glock19
reply to post by northexpedition

Good points, you know if the fact they can't reproduce isn't proof from nature to them that they are wrong it shows how selectively they gather their "evidence". It seems to them nature is such a good example of what's normal but they ignore the fact you can't get butt pregnant.

Science save us ...

Do any of you ever read anything other that what's in the curriculum at Liberty "University?"

Sexually Antagonistic Selection in Human Male Homosexuality

Education isn't a sin.

Edit: And while you're at it:

Buried Prejudice: The Bigot in Your Brain

[edit on 13 Jul 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

You know what, personally I don't care. There are gene's that make you or make you more susceptible to become everything from fat, to a druggie, to an alcoholic, to a thief, to a lier, to a murderer, to crazy, to violent, to whatever.... and that does not mean any of those are normal or good does it? NOPE!

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I just got to post ONE LAST TIME just to laugh at you IDIOTIC homophobes. God you guys are HILARIOUS. I have got many hours of laughs out of these threads, and yes I've got heated a few times and got angry about some things. But for the most part all I'm doing is sitting laughing at all you as I read your idiotic posts.

You guys have got to move out of the DARK AGES which your minds. For christs sakes. NONE OF YOU are better than anyone.

And like I've said many times you guys will come on the net and spew all this hate but I bet in the real world you bottle it all up and never actually show this hate in the real world. That is the DEFINITION of a wimp and someone who doesn't stand up for their beliefs..

The last time some anti gay protestors came around my area where I live I remember it was on the news, these anti gay guys literally got their ASSES KICKED by a bunch of "fairies" ahaha. These anti gay guys literally got ran out of MY CITY (and it it is MY CITY I have lived in the bay all my life, and these bigots are not wanted or welcome here, STAY OUT!) they got run all the way back to texas or whatever backwoods place they came from.

Their little cheesey "god hates fags" signs got ripped to shreds.

It was hilarious.

Now I am not a violent person what so ever, but when I saw this on the news I cracked the HELL UP! Those idiots got what they deserved, and got what they had coming to them.

After all the gays throughout the years you hicks have beat and murdered, I think the gay people deserved a little payback.

A lot of you guys sure have strong hateful beliefs but when people contront you guys about them in real life most of you sure seem to PUSS out. ahahahahahahaha. Grow a pair and attempt to grow up at the same time please.

You guys act all tough and stuff but when you are contronted you run away and cry to the police (which is what these guys on the news did, but funnily enough the police didn't care and they let the gay guys continue to beat these guys down.. I think its on youtube somewhere, its hilarious)

Bye.

Thank you and move along.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by jeasahtheseer

The last time some anti gay protestors came around my area where I live I remember it was on the news, these anti gay guys literally got their ASSES KICKED by a bunch of "fairies"

lol, i've seen that too:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by northexpedition
reply to post by SaraThustra

Keep drinking your sodium fluoride, your mind control sedative, and keep thinking you have no right to resist and stand up for what is decent and right. Keep thinking that we shouldn't defend what is holy and incredible, the family. Keep thinking what we shouldn't stand up and be honorable and "give a damn." People like you are what makes the NWO successful, not giving a damn because we die in the end.

No, I'm going to have kids and continue on living for millions more years through my DNA, through my offspring, and their offspring, and so on, and I'm going to exercise my god-given right to raise a child and impart wisdom and knowledge.

The ONLY good thing about homosexuals is that they automatically exclude themselves from the gene pool by virtue of their egotistical nature.

Love is about appreciating the differences, not making everyone the same. Love is about worshipping the opposite sex for having the emotional mother instinct to comfort a man when he is down. Love is about being a man and protecting your woman from danger.

Homosexuals don't know what love is. They only know themselves, because they don't see the point in giving the gift of life to another wandering soul in the ethereal plane. They don't see the point in the sacrifice of raising a kid. And don't even bring up adoption, because that opens up a whole 'nother pandora's box of what is acceptable and what isn't.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by northexpedition]

YO BUDDY lighten up - you remind me of the neighbor in American Beauty.

Wouldn't you rather just set back and have some meatloaf and potatoes.

Don't take offence at these people -they're just pawns anyway.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
What? Did I hear a whiny liberal in hear crying because a few people didn't see things how he did? Did he take his ball and go home?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

The last time some anti gay protestors came around my area where I live I remember it was on the news, these anti gay guys literally got their ASSES KICKED by a bunch of "fairies"

lol, i've seen that too:

I never liked kids in the hall I don't know why. Maybe cause I'm not canadian lol.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by glock19
What? Did I hear a whiny liberal in hear crying because a few people didn't see things how he did? Did he take his ball and go home?

Ahhh boo hoo did my little whiney liberal ass upset you about something? Awww poor wittle baby. ahahahhahahhaha.

If you saw in that post I wasn't complaining about anything i was simply LAUGHING AT ALL OF YOU! Which is just about all I can do at this point, there is no arguing with retards.

And by the way I'm not even a liberal I'm from a military family and half my family is from the south and most of them are republicans. I however am on the fence, I am not a liberal or conservative. I have also been a marine since I was 18 and have seen combat and my sister also died in iraq I'm wiling to bet my family has done MUCH more for this country THAN ANY OF YOU "conservatives" have.

People in my family have DIED so you guys can stay free and sit on the net and complain about gay people. Its quite sad.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jeasahtheseer

Yeah we have all seen the direct correlation that is mandatory between being gay and unable to fight

This is a prime example

(the "White Guy" is Gay 2 myths destroyed one post)

[edit on 13-7-2009 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Lighten up man, can't you handle difference of opinion? I don't hate anybody or anything just discussing. Peace.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I almost didn't respond to this because I've heard of what some people call "The Gay Agenda"...Like there's a council of super-gays sitting around a large conference room looking to make the world gay...

No one I've ever known to be gay has ever displayed this attitude...And if there is a gay agenda, then Perez Hilton is screwing it up big time...So is Barney Frank, who is the WORST GAY MAN IN THE HISTORY OF GAY MEN.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by projectvxn]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus

Yeah we have all seen the direct correlation that is mandatory between being gay and unable to fight

This is a prime example

I don't get what you are trying to say but thats the reason this thing I saw on the news was so funny. Because people assume all gays are little weaklings and cant fight, and people think these conservatives are all tough and stuff, but what I saw on the news was the opposite.

That is WHY it was funny. I don't get why that is hard to understand.

And I won't watch that video, I hate MMA and anything wrestling related. hehe nothing against your or anything, I just don't like that stuff.

I seriously go to go to sleep now its midnight and I have to be up at 5 in the morning, noooooooooooooo!

lol.

Peace yall. And just so yall know I'm just messing around, don't take these things I saw as serious.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   

I just got to post ONE LAST TIME just to laugh at you IDIOTIC homophobes. God you guys are HILARIOUS. I have got many hours of laughs out of these threads, and yes I've got heated a few times and got angry about some things. But for the most part all I'm doing is sitting laughing at all you as I read your idiotic posts.

You guys have got to move out of the DARK AGES which your minds. For christs sakes. NONE OF YOU are better than anyone.

And like I've said many times you guys will come on the net and spew all this hate but I bet in the real world you bottle it all up and never actually show this hate in the real world. That is the DEFINITION of a pussy.

The last time some anti gay protestors came around my area where I live I remember it was on the news, these anti gay guys literally got their ASSES KICKED by a bunch of "fairies" ahaha. These anti gay guys literally got ran out of MY CITY and run all the way back to texas or whatever backwoods place they came from.

It was hilarious.

Now I am not a violent person what so ever, but when I saw this on the news I cracked the HELL UP! Those idiots got what they deserved, and got what they had coming to them.

A lot of you guys sure have strong hateful beliefs but when people contront you guys about them in real life most of you sure seem to PUSS out. ahahahahahahaha. Grow a pair and attempt to grow up at the same time please.

You guys act all tough and stuff but when you are contronted you run away and cry to the police (which is what these guys on the news did, but funnily enough the police didn't care and they let the gay guys continue to beat these guys down.. I think its on youtube somewhere, its hilarious)

Bye.

But these days saying these things aloud would get you involved in anti-defamation cases and your reputation would be publicly ripped apart. Also, I am aware that not everyone shares my viewpoint and thus I am likely to offend other people by speaking in the public about these things.

Therefore, I choose to express my opinion on ATS because freedom of speech is permitted and I will not be demonised for stating my opinions and showing my reasoning for believing what I believe.

If not wanting to have my reputation tarnished, have my family harassed, have death threats made against me, have my house vandalised, not wanting to go to jail makes you think I am a pussy, that is your decision, but it an unreasonable one.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Oh I was just enjoying the amusement of the most macho guy alive being beat up by a Gay guy 30 lbs lighter than him...

he's white but he beats up a Black Guy but he's Gay so it's gotta be the worst mixed emotions possible for some in here...

just enhancing your point on toughness not being connected to orientation...

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost

And like I've said many times you guys will come on the net and spew all this hate but I bet in the real world you bottle it all up and never actually show this hate in the real world. That is the DEFINITION of a pussy.

The last time some anti gay protestors came around my area where I live I remember it was on the news, these anti gay guys literally got their ASSES KICKED by a bunch of "fairies" ahaha. These anti gay guys literally got ran out of MY CITY and run all the way back to texas or whatever backwoods place they came from.

It was hilarious.

Bye.

But these days saying these things aloud would get you involved in anti-defamation cases and your reputation would be publicly ripped apart. Also, I am aware that not everyone shares my viewpoint and thus I am likely to offend other people by speaking in the public about these things.

Therefore, I choose to express my opinion on ATS because freedom of speech is permitted and I will not be demonised for stating my opinions and showing my reasoning for believing what I believe.

If not wanting to have my reputation tarnished, have my family harassed, have death threats made against me, have my house vandalised, not wanting to go to jail makes you think I am a pussy, that is your decision, but it an unreasonable one.

I am sorry but if you are in public saying a bunch of anti gay stuff, and a gay guy comes up to you and attacks you. It isnt YOU who will get in trouble, it would be the gay guy because he started the fight. The only reason this thing I was talking about didn't get broken was because I think the cops thought it was funny, and I think even the cops thought the bigots got what they deserved.

And what are you talking people can't say stuff aloud nowadays? There is still something call free speech. I was JUST TALKING ABOUT a anti gay group who was protesting in san francisco. They were running around yelling all their hate (until they got their asses kicked, which is BOUND to happen if you are running around spewing a bunch of hate.). Maybe that stuff works in the south, but not here.

And i don't know where you live but I know plenty of people who have got in fights, I've been in quite a few myself when I was younger, and no one got sued. Or got their houses vandalized, or whatever idiotic stuff you are saying would happen.

Bottom line is you don't go in san francisco and try to have a anti rallie. That doesn't quite work in San Francisco. lol.

Gays don't go to arkansas and try to have gay parades (i dont think they do) So these hillbillies shouldn't come to san francisco and try to have anti gay ralleys. Its stupid.

What I'm basically trying to say is... you are a HUGE PUSSY if you don't stand up for your beliefs. My point was all these people say all this anti gay stuff, but then when a gay person confronts them, they back down. I find that funny.

The reason they back down isn't cause they are afraid of getting "sued" or anything. That is rediculous.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by bt2066

Yeah, just so you know, the OP is gay, and he was being sarcastic.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join