It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gay Agenda---Making America A Little More Gay Everyday!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by secretagent woooman

This is true though. I've set up guys before that asked me about
female friends of mine and offered advice on how to get her attention.
Female friends tell me everything whether I want to hear it or not.

I wish females that know I'm gay would stop hitting on me though. That is kinda icky. JK it is sweet to a degree.

You keep the rave music or give to someone else. I like death metal and Doro Pesch.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
Why ?
you have your equality and take it forgranted. U aren't second rate citizren of anything. Hetro males have all the power for millenia, time to step aside and let women and gays share in it.

I will try my best not to be rude. I suspected a few posts back that you had a side Feminist agenda, now it is confirmed. Always the fault of hetero males hey? How many families have been destroyed by Women's Liberation's push to get mothers into the workforce? How many fathers have lost custody of their children because they happen to be males? How often are heterosexual males portrayed positively in the media? How often are heterosexual males reported as victims in the media?

Let's face the facts. The world as a whole was a happier and better place before Women's Liberation forced mothers who preferred to stay home and raise their kids into making a career for themselves.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SaraThustra

We interupt this Gay themed thread for this emergency weather report:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Until you've been on the other end of repression, I have no need to discuss something with you that you know nothing about.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I live in the south, the deep south

and I can say with some assurance, america needs to get more gay, ultra gay and in large mega gay doses

We are trying to get to the stars people ! Warp drive ! ZPM's powering everything.. to go where no man has gone before !

while the rednecks in the south, shoot poor animals, and guzzle large amounts of beer, and put disgusting dip in their mouths

yes, please, a gay shot, right into georgia

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
This is really a great example of how the mods won't stop a liberal rant as obvious baiting but they would stop anything "right wing" in a heartbeat.

Sad but true...

Oh come on - we all experimented with sex drugs and rock 'n' roll - who cares - not us. You definitely picked the wrong people if you're looking for shock value.

Obviously most of us couldn't give a damn if someone is gay or not. so who cares - if you want to be gay, be gay. Which really makes your point that its really just a flame.

Think about it, there HAS to be a better subject in the world to point out than how you want to have sex... Please! We really don't give a damn.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
When I read the initial post on this thread, i laughed.
Someone having a laugh, overtly sarcastic.
I cant believe that so many people thought this was genuine!
I had heard it said that you lot over the pond couldn't get sarcasm, but i never really believed it.
And, more disturbing, some of you have actually got a problem with sexuallity! Like it matters?
Come on people, we're on the brink of some very dark and disturbing times here, don't be confused by non-issues like race and sexuality.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Did you live his life? How do you know he hasn't been repressed?

Refusing to speak with him or hear his views is quite repressive in my view. Saying he doesn't have a right to speak with you is kinda repressive, don't you think?

repress re·press (rĭ-prěs')
v. re·pressed, re·press·ing, re·press·es
1. To hold back by an act of volition.
2. To exclude something from the conscious mind.

So you won't even entertain his opinions, you won't even have a dialogue with him? Quite repressive.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by hisshadow

OMG!!! That's just hysterical!! Since I can only give you one star, here it is:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2aff71791732.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Way to not contribute anything intelligent to this thread.

Hysterical huh? How about we go to socially conservative China and tell them to be gay? Might control their population a little right?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by northexpedition

Perhaps he has, but hasnt learnt from it....Simply because he would understand being a victim and have empathy.
Im a not an apolgist for wanting equality for all.
Im proud in fact.
Feminism is not a dirty word, nor is gay.

Oh i must be ovulating to be such a hysterical female...forgive me all, ill sit quietly in the corner and say nothing else.....

[edit on 13-7-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by northexpedition

Did you live his life?

Funny that you use that as an argument...to semantically prove subjective reality.

Point: What straight man/woman has legitimately lived a gay life?

How can a hypothetical distinction be used as 'proof'?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by KyoZero
reply to post by bobbylove321

I cannot even fathom the mass amount of intolerance here

but for the heck of it..prove to me being gay isn't normal...please don't quote the bible either...it hasn't been proven real and well...alot of folks don't follow it anyway

-Kyo

Oh give me a break, prove to me bestiality isn't normal.
Prove to me incest isn't normal.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Are you happy your agenda has promoted abortion, dropped the birthrate of indigenous people, broken up families, thrown perfectly sane and non-abusive men into jail, marginalized our leaders and pioneers, our strongmen who set the standards for what is acceptable, given women leverage and perks, who are on average, not as good as men in a certain professions?

Women and men aren't equal. They're DIFFERENT. We have to learn to respect differences as unique and necessary to society. Until a woman can run 10 miles faster than I can or lift a 50 lbs. box over her head, I'm not going to see her as an "equal."

Besides, feminism is degrading and offensive to natural female maternal instincts. Slaving away for the almighty dollar in the name of feminism and social equality is what is destroying our society and our families. How do you even raise a kid these days? Answer, you don't, and you act content with just having sex and not giving the gift of life, gift of direction, gift of wisdom, to the next generation.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dramey
that touches on a interest idea to me

the idea of family

the past couple decades as gayness has become more out in the open

we have watched the world decline pretty significantly as far as the family dynamic goes, it does make one stop and wonder what the causes of this are

do i think gayness is the number one reason we dont have the wholesome family base of years past? no theres obviously more to it then that

but you wonder just how big a role gayness plays on our society

we no longer are a world of families, we're a world of divorce where sexuality and sex are more important then love

a lot of values have deteriorated, and while we cant attribute that 100 percent to gay people, we must try to be more responsible with our actions

There are still plenty of "wholesome" families. Me and my wife are young (shes 25 and I am 26) and we already have a daughter and my wife just got pregnant again, so another baby on the way. I however am NOT religious whatsoever, but my wife is and my daughter who is still very young seems to be interested in religion so my wife and daughter both go to church every week.

We are extremely loving and caring parents and we are DEVOTED to our kid (7 months from now it will be 'kids'). We don't hang around with friends anymore, we don't party since we had our daughter 4 years ago. I have been with my wife since I was 16 years old (we got married when she was 19 and I was 20), and I am DEVOTED to her. We are financially stable, I work every day as a programmer and cgi artist for a video game company, and my wife stays home with our daughter. We are going to move into a nice family type of house in a small town outside of the Bay Area within 6 months. We eat dinner EVERY SINGLE NIGHT at the dinner table, we eat a home cooked meal. Every weekend we go out and do "family" type things. And the list goes on and on and on. I would think we are as "wholesome" as you could get.

BUT I am going to teach my daughter to accept everyone for who they are, so would take disqualify us as a "wholesome" family? Because if you think it does, you disgust me.

Anyways, I'm going to sleep (for the final time, lol)..

PEACE!

[edit on 13-7-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

link   

baaaahhh of topic post mate
not getting into a discussion with you on feminsm, believe what you want, enjoy your happy life

link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
reply to post by SaraThustra

We interupt this Gay themed thread for this emergency weather report:

Damn! Can't argue with that - Good Video, Good Song.

I'm all for a gay thread here or anywhere else, I don't care. BUT I think it would be more timely and beneficial if you'all would use your intelligence to help address and maybe solve this NWO crap?

Either way - love and respect to you.

link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
Yes, first you make them think that being gay is normal.

Then you make them think sex and drugs with random people is normal.

Then you make them think microchips in their bodies are normal.

Before you know it, they will not know who they once were.

Gay is wrong. There's no such thing as gay being natural or normal. It's WRONG period.

Gay people are ALL confused. The devil deceives those who listen...

i'm straight and even I know how common homosexuality is in nature. heck, female bonobos pleasure each other as a form of greeting.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by king9072
reply to post by tothetenthpower

The only people who seem to be upset are those who are insecure of there sexuality, and fear even contemplating that they may have gay tendencies.

I'm so sick of this "homophobe" argument, it's total BS. I don't like murderers either, I guess I'm afraid I may be a murderer, I also don't like tuna fish or pedophiles, I guess I'm afraid I'm a fish or a pedo.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz

Perhaps he has, but hasnt learnt from it....Simply because he would understand being a victim and have empathy.
Im a not an apolgist for wanting equality for all.
Im proud in fact.
Feminism is not a dirty word, nor is gay.

Oh i must be ovulating to be such a hysterical female...forgive me all, ill sit quietly in the corner and say nothing else.....

Yeah, I think you're right.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join