It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gay Agenda---Making America A Little More Gay Everyday!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by northexpedition

I think there's a Nietzsche quote that goes something like this:

"What was a sin in the past is promoted as virtue today."

Interesting you should quote this, he also said:

God is dead!

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Alright, I'm out of this thread for the night/morning. There are like ten conversations going on at once, the arguments are getting more ridiculous, and every time I've asked a good question it's been ignored by the person it is directed towards.

I don't even feel like concluding on this one. U2U me if you feel the need, but I'm off the laptop for the night. But in general, it's none of you all's friggen business what anyone else does besides yourself and your family. Luckily the government is giving more rights to homosexuals regarding marriage which is important specifically for tax and care reasons. But really guys, we're all human. Gender is a joke, it's all chemical and really not that important. Sin isn't something concrete, you should just take care of yourself and others and last I checked, Fistgate or not, homosexuality never hurt anyone. Not any more than heterosexuality.

Sometimes I wonder about you all. We should have a reunion. It would crack me up.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by nomorecruelty

I see your point about NAMBLA and other pedophillic groups, but as long as it is condoned by the parents and the child then I guess we should give them their rights and freedoms as well. In some parts of the world it is common for 50 year old men to marry girls as young as 10.

I dont agree with that, but we are going to have to learn to tolerate it.

link   
And as long some choose to hang their judgmental hats on their concept of God ...

I think this says it best:

The word God has become empty of meaning through thousands of years of misuse. I use it sometimes, but I do so sparingly. By misuse, I mean that people who have never even glimpsed the realm of the sacred, the infinite vastness behind that word, use it with great conviction, as if they knew what they are talking about. Or they argue against it, as if they knew what it is they are denying. This misuse give rise to absurd beliefs, assertions and egoic delusions, such as "My or our God is the only true God, and your God is false," *

link   
I think we should all take up an offering to buy expedition a crash helmet........ it must be rough living in San Fran amidst all of that going on. He is a brave soul.

And what's up with the campy outfits and leather get ups the gay guys wear??

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Dramey

just saw the thread and wanted to step in and support my fellow straight men

Why ?
you have your equality and take it forgranted. U aren't second rate citizren of anything. Hetro males have all the power for millenia, time to step aside and let women and gays share in it.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   

reply to post by MemoryShock

Not really. Once you cross the line of normal heterosexuality, the biological foundation of the world we live in, the foundation of the family, you immediately have paedophiles and donkey rapers saying "what about US! We want special protection for our strange behavior!"

People say, as long as it harms nobody, who cares right? The truth is, it DOES harm people. It harms society as a whole and very ancient beliefs of family.

When we begin giving rights to deviants, we have to then give rights to every deviant.

If nobody stands up against this satanic weapon being used in the spiritual war aganist humanity, then who will? We will not go quietly into the night.

I think there's a Nietzsche quote that goes something like this:

"What was a sin in the past is promoted as virtue today."

that touches on a interest idea to me

the idea of family

the past couple decades as gayness has become more out in the open

we have watched the world decline pretty significantly as far as the family dynamic goes, it does make one stop and wonder what the causes of this are

do i think gayness is the number one reason we dont have the wholesome family base of years past? no theres obviously more to it then that

but you wonder just how big a role gayness plays on our society

we no longer are a world of families, we're a world of divorce where sexuality and sex are more important then love

a lot of values have deteriorated, and while we cant attribute that 100 percent to gay people, we must try to be more responsible with our actions

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Dramey

Well said !

When they took God out of schools, everything started going to hell in a handbasket.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
reply to post by Dramey

just saw the thread and wanted to step in and support my fellow straight men

Why ?
you have your equality and take it forgranted. U aren't second rate citizren of anything. Hetro males have all the power for millenia, time to step aside and let women and gays share in it.

if you read the whole post i specifically said i was all for equality

but i was against ignorance and immaturity , that has nothing to do with being gay or straight, just that the majority of those in the public eye who are publicly gay act incredibly ignorant a large part of the time, and those were the ones i was against

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Seriously lol, i'm hetero and ...damn it's a burden...

who the heck ever requested to take responsibility for everything when I was born? Not me?

Is it a bad thing for my life all sorts of people doing all sorts of things?

NO

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Ok, I have a date with my SealyPosturpedic -

Yall have a great rest of the evening !

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Dramey

What if the only difference was the rate of communication?

What does divorce mean in Hinduism?

What does divorce mean in starving african nations?

Whatyou did divorce mean two hundred years ago?

I think your absolution is inadequate...of course, I am open to being wrong (I am, unfortunately, rarely wrong...
)

link   

Once you cross the line of normal heterosexuality, the biological foundation of the world we live in, the foundation of the family, you immediately have paedophiles and donkey rapers saying "what about US! We want special protection for our strange behavior!"

Except that the scenarios are entirely different. The current scenario about gays and lesbians having the same rights as either of us consists of two consenting adults being able to do what they choose to do with each other. The scenarios you're attempting to add involve an adult and a child who cannot consent to anything sexual or otherwise, or an adult and an animal who also cannot consent to anything sexual or otherwise.

Please explain how a consenting adult is the same as a child or animal who cannot consent.

People say, as long as it harms nobody, who cares right? The truth is, it DOES harm people. It harms society as a whole and very ancient beliefs of family.

You mean the very ancients who were openly gay and had young boys for sexual partners? Those ancients beliefs of family?

And please explain how two consenting adults are harming anyone with what they do in the privacy of their homes. How are you personally harmed if two men share a bed? How are you personally harmed if two women share a bed? Specifically you, not society. How does it affect you specifically?

link   

Originally posted by nomorecruelty

I think we should all take up an offering to buy expedition a crash helmet........ it must be rough living in San Fran amidst all of that going on. He is a brave soul.

And what's up with the campy outfits and leather get ups the gay guys wear??

LOL gays don't actually walk around in public dressed like that everyday, I hardly see it. It only on parades, and I don't know when they have those, but I think its only once a year.

In San Fran most of the gay people hang out in ONE SINGLE PLACE and that place is called the Castro District.

Contrary to popular belief, you don't see gay sex or anything all over the place in san francisco.

To be honest most of san francisco is hippy type people, college kids, potheads, artists, musicians, families, and LOTS of good looking girls and normal working class people. And of course there is gay people here, but they don't make up the whole of the city, contrary to popular belief. Those groups of people make up most of san francisco. Pretty much the same as New York or some other city, except obviously much smaller.

There is a lot of "creative" type of people in San Francisco, and thats why its great! Everyone is not the same as everyone else. I hate places like that, its boring.

Please don't make comments about my hometown if you NOTHING of what you are talking about.

"All that going on"... all of what going on? What are you talking about? I donno what your fantasy of san francisco is but like I said there isn't gay sex all over the place.. lol.

And with that, I'm going to sleep (the weekends over, work in the morning, this sucks lol).

PEACE!

[edit on 13-7-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jeasahtheseer

Homosexuals only make up 15% of the population here. Probably a lot more that don't admit to it.

I moved here because I had a once in a lifetime opportunity to live somewhere else than Texas. Have you ever BEEN to Texas? It's 100 degrees in the shade. People there can be really dumb and trailer trash types. I wanted to see the exact polar opposite.

It's pretty sickening though. I remember in one of my college classes some nice middle aged lady talking to some guy, and he HAD to mention that he was gay, and talk about his partner. The truth is, gays have an inferiority complex and have to push their views on people. They have to talk about it excessively because they know it's wrong and immoral. They have to push it on everyone because if they don't then they would feel marginalized. It's just like a bully that pushes you around at school.

"Yeah I'm pushing you into a locker, what are you going to do about it?"

I'll tell you what I'm gonna do... I'm gonna fight back and tell you I think your bedroom life is disgusting.

Besides, I oppose gays on principle alone. How could a man NOT want to have two funbags rubbed in his face? How could a man NOT enjoy the pleasant smell of a woman, a gentle kiss, a round rump? How could a man not enjoy that? Any man that denies the beauty of a woman denies the beauty of their own mother in my view. Any "man" that denies the beauty of women is NOT my brother in arms. The reverse applies to lesbians as well.

I lived with lesbians, I know what homosexuals are like. They want to make everything seem normal and honky dory, when in reality, its very wrong, anyone with a developed third eye can sense something isn't quite right.

Remember that hit song "I Kissed a Girl"? That PROVES its being promoted on a mass scale.

ko.yaa.nis.katsi (from the Hopi language), n. 1. crazy life. 2. life in turmoil. 3. life disintegrating. 4. life out of balance. 5. a state of life that calls for another way of living.

The fact that Miss California had to give up her crown because she had a different OPINION on gay marriage, PROVES HOW FAR GONE WE ARE. Just because she had the guts to stand up and have an opinion, she is stripped of her crown. It makes me sick how far this has gone.

The truth is, even if it's behind closed doors, they're going to act weird and strange in public, it's a fact. They're going to say inappropriate remarks to members of the same sex, they're going to mess with people's minds because they want everyone to be in the same psychological boat as them, completely dysfunctional.

Whatever goes on behind closed doors has a ripple effect on society. Little kids see how adults act. They see dad spanking mom on the behind and saying sexual innuendo. If they see a woman and a woman holding hands, they start to wonder, and they figure it's tolerated, so why not they give it a try one day?

NO, on principle alone, men have to stand up and say, enough is enough, and we love our women, our children, our FAMILY, and we aren't going to submit to your eye raping and rainbow flags and public sex parades.

The gay agenda is just directing perfectly healthy sexual urges into deviant and disgusting alternatives.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by northexpedition]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Easily one of the saddest posts to try to drum up controversy ever on this site, even if it did crack me up. I once was engaged and we asked a gay coworker to be our best man/matron of honor. Sorry to disappoint but gays are a girl's best friend, I say let em flame away!!!!!! Keep the rave music though....

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
I tell you all my friends, hunker down and prepare. The grand Parade will soon be at hand. We'll need to break into homes and perform lude acts of public affection (Kiss on the Cheek), wear pumps and tight pink shirts, and most of all, change the American Flag to rainbow.

Thoughts ATS?

~Keeper

[edit on 7/12/2009 by tothetenthpower]

LOL... that just made my day, especially the last line. I am not American, but where I live, I can definitely say that people here are currently facing the same social issues/dilemmas as well. Here, I noticed theres is a rapid and excessive promotion and conditioning of the masses for social acceptance of the gay norms, mainly through popularized media (TV shows, movies, advertisements, etc. - you name it - gay is IN!). Ten, fifteen years ago, you wouldn't even imagine this happening here.

Of course they don't do it directly and outright, like say that "being gay is not bad", or "being gay is a human right". But mainstream media here are using very popular and influential people to send a message that gay is "all right". These popular people are being used to portray daily gay rituals as something to be perceived by us as normal in everyday life... and this happens every single day just by watching TV. I am talking about men dressing like women (wearing short skirts, make-up and using bras).

I have no problems with gay people in general. I actually hang out with a gay couple who are friends of my GF. I go with them because I know them to be DECENT, RESERVED INDIVIDUALS. They know their limits. They know what they can and cannot do, especially in public, just like everyone else.

But I am more concerned about those men in short skirts category.... and what about two men kissing in public areas where a lot of kids are present? You know what I mean.... they all make it look so.... normal. Which frankly speaking, is a bit disturbing for me. Here they even promote gay kids - boys who act and dress like girls via "dance and song" competitions, PRIME TIME on television! Kids actually get to watch those stuff. Seriously... I cannot say that I am not bothered by this.

I know my limits too. What makes them any more special than me? It's supposed to be a free world, yes. We all know our rights and freedom of expression. But we should also know when to draw the line. You can't just go about disregarding the thoughts and feelings of those who aren't like yourself. Gay people can be gay, but it doesn't necessarily make them SUPERGAY as to just do whatever they want.

On a side note, the issue of overpopulation here is seriously being addressed by lawmakers. They want to pass a bill supporting methods can effectively slow down population growth. I have a feeling that this is somehow connected to the overpromotion of the gay culture through media. Just a thought I could not disregard right now.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Dramey

No offense, but gays have been around since the cave days. All that time they've married, had kids or adopted just like straights, this is nothing new at all. Somehow your argument makes no sense since most people who do not live the predefined "Christian" married lifestyle are not gay.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
two sahe's and a snap is too short - OK "SNAP"

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
oh hush all - who cares anyway - if that OP lead rant wasnt just for fun then you really do need to...

STOP - sashay - do it baby do it baby - STOP - sashay - do it baby do it baby...

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join