It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gay Agenda---Making America A Little More Gay Everyday!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
A call to arms if you will my fellow ATS bretheren.

It has been brought to my attention that there is an evil group of people on ATS. Those who love homosexuals. Those who believe that Gays are better than straights, that in all honesty, we should remove straights from the equation.

Those who are for the supressing of speech, equal rights and ideological opression.

Those of us who would rather stand by our fellow man, regardless of the details involved, to stand up against tyranny, and all other forms of oppresion.

We are apparently, making America Gayer (?).

We are apparently, using people like Perez Hilton, to spearhead the Gay revolution. We also use examples of how Giraffes are gay in Nature, therefore, Gay is the new Straight.

I tell you all my friends, hunker down and prepare. The grand Parade will soon be at hand. We'll need to break into homes and perform lude acts of public affection (Kiss on the Cheek), wear pumps and tight pink shirts, and most of all, change the American Flag to rainbow.

This is what we must do, for this is what some people actually think is our intent. If they want to create an invisible enemy, should we not oblige?

It's seems to only make sense, I mean the pot can only call the kettle black for so long before it turns red from frustration.

So I say to you, get out gay Paraphernalia (Glow Sticks/Rave Music/Leather and ofcourse your best lisp) and let's begin opression the straight people for dong what comes naturally to them.

Sounds like a good time?

Thoughts ATS?

~Keeper

[edit on 7/12/2009 by tothetenthpower]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Let me know where my brother goes to sign up. There isn't a human being alive that can out dazzle or out flame him, and he's always up for a party.

+25 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I personally believe there is a gay agenda as you were saying. But in no way is a gay man more superior to me, a straight man.

I can make babies, without test tubes and genetic engineering and whatnot. So therefor I will always be far superior to any flamer.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

+26 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
oh and FYI...you aren't superior to him either

Did it ever occur to you that this 'gay agenda' might be for equality?

Where are the examples of the gay superiority you speak of?

Yes it is wrong if a gay man thinks he is better than a straight man...I know because being straight I have watched my straight brethren talk trash, laugh at, abuse, torture and murder gay men all over the place

yeah...so proud to be straight...nice legacy we have going thus far

Equality folks...that's what we need here

-Kyo

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
And while we are at it let's go ahead and oppress gays for doing what comes naturally to them as well...wait we have been for ages

Well I am standing up as a straight man here and now and saying I am not better than a homosexual and he/she is no better than I

man I hope this whole this is extreme sarcasm and I just missed it

-Kyo

[edit on 12-7-2009 by KyoZero]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by KyoZero
I have watched my straight brethren talk trash, laugh at, abuse, torture and murder gay men all over the place

yeah...so proud to be straight...nice legacy we have going thus far

Equality folks...that's what we need here

-Kyo

you've watched a murder? thats morbid.
it doesn't seem they want "equality" if that is what they wanted they would just be normal people like everyone else, regardless of whether they are flamboyant or look straight, whatever...by stepping out and demanding equality (i don't see it really being withheld, seeing how all these gay people can pay to still have babies) they are making it seem to everyone else that we (heteros) are insensitive and trample all over these poor gays...

the average person doesn't, and probably never has.

no amount of laws are going to make extremists respect gay rights...or keep them from killing anyone they want to. period.
its just making the gay subculture look like whiney babies. (just keeping it real)

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Now...understand I don't mean you...

But w HAVE as a whole been insensitive

they aren't allowed to marry in most places

they don't share the same rights

we bash them and have for many years...this is sensitive?

Also...Not once did I say I SAW a murder... have actually but I guarantee you it had nothing to do with sexuality...just a quick box cutter to the throat from a man to his wife (and no don't even begin to think I am using that as anti-hetro speech)

Again...where are these people who are gay and saying they are better?

All I have heard thus far from speeches is about equality

If you find one for me...then yes those specific homosexuals are bad and wrong...but then again so are Christians who are better than everyone else...so are Islamists who murder and terrorize...so are...

well heck there is bad in every group around...my own included (Pagans)

the equality IS being withheld...they aren't the same

someone somewhere decided my wife and I are married legally and that somehow makes us better than two girls getting hitched...how disgusting

So do you think the women who demanded suffrage were whiners? How about blacks when they didn't want slavery? Are they whiners when they demanded equality because they were tired of being whipped and chased by hounds?

I know someone is going to tell me not to compare...well let's leave the African American argument out of this then

Women weren't really abused in the same mass manner as blacks...same thing here...homosexuals aren't really abused in mass quantity right? I agree...but the thing is women weren't equal...they weren't allowed jobs and weren't allowed to vote...they were baby makers

Gays aren't equal either...can they vote? hell yes...can they buy a car and a house? hell yes...can they marry in every state and get the same oppurtunities as myw ife and I? ..oops...ran into a problem there

-Kyo

[edit on 12-7-2009 by KyoZero]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Yup, I firmly believe that gay men are more superior to straight men, come on now, isn't that why they attempt to opress us so much?

Just denying the enevitable, we will take over the world and you will all be forced to watch episodes of Will and Grace reruns while in prison for speaking what I will call "anti-gay".

As I said folks the parade is coming

~Keeper

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Yes, first you make them think that being gay is normal.

Then you make them think sex and drugs with random people is normal.

Then you make them think microchips in their bodies are normal.

Before you know it, they will not know who they once were.

Gay is wrong. There's no such thing as gay being natural or normal. It's WRONG period.

Gay people are ALL confused. The devil deceives those who listen...

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

I cannot even fathom the mass amount of intolerance here

but for the heck of it..prove to me being gay isn't normal...please don't quote the bible either...it hasn't been proven real and well...alot of folks don't follow it anyway

-Kyo

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

Yup, we've pretty much accomplished that one, I think pedophiles are next.

Well the 60's and 70's did that for us.

I don't know what that has to do with anything, but ok, one more to the list!

Gay is wrong. There's no such thing as gay being natural or normal. It's WRONG period.

It's nice to see a positive attitude on this issue. I thank you for your imput, continue the good fight my friend

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

+16 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
As the mother of a gay male - Im, for once, speechless.

OP - You have some serious issues and your post could not be anymore ignorant or offensive.

I ONLY post to let others knows how so VERY out there the crap you are spewing is. You are walking alone brother lol. And backwards.

I dont know a single gay person that feels the way you do Hun so your parade will be a short one! I know MANY gays. I do live in the Keys and as I said before, my eldest son is gay. Just turned 22. He, of course, has many friends that are gay. He has many more that arent.

My point is: 'GAY', if you will, is a very big part of MY life and I am more than at liberty to speak on this matter. I live it. My son and I are best friends. Always hang out together. His friends are mine and vice-versa. No one would ever think he was Gay and it takes people a while to buy it but, I digress...

I have certainly never been ashamed of my son. However, he is certainly not anything like you. Nor is he with your thoughts and goals.

If he were - I would then be ashamed of MYSELF for the way I raised him. For I would have failed severely. Never would I be ashamed of him. I bet your mother doesnt feel the same, all due respect. Or does she not know? Are you out?

You and people like you make my child's life harder. It bothers me so I set records straight when possible. See... You solidify all of the horrid things people say that really isnt true about gay men and women.

You give gay a bad name in other words, which I dont understand if you are gay and experience that plight. (?)

This post gets

Its lacks respect and proper representation. Not all gays feel or think in the the way you have represented. If fact, Ill even go as far as to say very few do.

The world needs to know that!

(EDITED: distracted)

[edit on 12-7-2009 by Little One]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Just as the youth have always been used to spearhead social manipulations for whatever purpose. The youth have definitely been targeted as the "Gay evangelists; defenders of the righteous cause", etc., etc.. No question about it, gay advocates act like social revolutionaries.

Youth have two weaknesses that are easily exploited for revolution. First they are inexperienced with life and naive. Second they want to establish an meaningful identity and existence for themselves. They are therefore easily get lead into believing themselves part of the cause of enlightenment and the righteous. Revolutions through out history have victimized the young this way.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

This stuff is getting completely out of hand. I can't believe with everything going on in the world, at any given time I can come to ATS and see multiple threads about the gay subject.

I have a family member that is a lesbian, I have known my whole life, and she ironically, has been with the same partner for 30 years. Far surpassing any straight couple that I know. Shes an honorable, genuine person and though she doesn't have kids of her own, she had a hand in raising me. And I myself, am straight as an arrow.

Why is anyone allowed to say what is and is not acceptable for people to do behind closed doors, especially when it is harming absolutely no one? Gay people, do not raise gay children, and in fact every single gay person that I know of, unanimously agree that they knew they were different from a very young age, despite some of them going through a "confused" era where they may have had 'normal' relationships before embracing their homosexuality. I know for a fact, that noone could convince me to prefer men, so why should I care at all that people are gay? I shouldn't, and neither should you.

The fact that everyone seems to get so upset about the increased gay agenda, shows how absolutely insecure people are. It's funny cause Bruno was just released by an extremely STRAIGHT man, who is married. Yet, in the movie he does some of the "gayest" things I have ever witnessed in my life. Thus, I feel he is absolutely secure in his sexuality.

The only people who seem to be upset are those who are insecure of there sexuality, and fear even contemplating that they may have gay tendencies.

Interestingly enough, in the movie Kymatica, Ben Stewart highlights this phenomenon. The fact that we shun, and despise other people which show qualities that we do not want to accept about ourselves. Anything which people do not like about themselves, we shut out and deny, rather than accept and grow. Our hate of others, spawns from our hate of ourselves, and our unwillingness to accept those qualities within us that we do not want to accept.

It's also worth noting, that the most powerful men in the world like the Skull and Bones organization, have gay rituals that must be performed by members.

It has long been known that the supression of sexual freedom breeds insecurity and contempt, and has been going on for a long time as a way to more easily control the masses. It's hard to battle a confident enemy, but an insecure and weak enemy is easily toppled.

King says, get a grip people.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Ohh wow folks.

You guys do know that this is a completely sarcastic thread don't you?

I was attempting to make a point, but apparently it got lost in translation.

Seems I have fooled some people.

Disclaimer

I am a gay male who does not endorse anything I may say in this thread as it is a complete fabrication and as well an attempt at humor, directed at those who would oppress us for stupid reasons.

I apologize for anything that I may have said which is offensive, again, I'm trying to make a point.

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I take it you don't mean "gay" like in an Old Fashioned Christmas, right?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I didnt find it funny and still searching for the humor... dont make it harder on them than it already is... Mama's will get bent on you!

Either way - I dont get it.

(Edited the pimp slap out)

[edit on 12-7-2009 by Little One]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
[edit on 12-7-2009 by ghaleon12]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321

Before you know it, they will not know who they once were.

But Bobby You can Open Portals!!!!!
Is this ability what makes you so much better than the common gay man then....hmmmm im sure they can open portals too if trained by you properly!

Tell us now when you open a portal? is it a black hole? What is the spiritual/physics behind it, help enlighten the gayman on how to open a portal.
Tell them oh wise one....

[edit on 12-7-2009 by zazzafrazz]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join