It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gay Agenda---Making America A Little More Gay Everyday!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by nomorecruelty

satan is racking up with this generation - big time.

Mmm, and whom do you think he prefers ...

Folk who live their life with love and without judgment ...

Or narrow minded, hateful, intolerant, dogmatic, demagogues, glassless and full of stones?

Just saying ...

link   
"Homophobia" is a word created by the homosexual peeps to try to intimidate society into accepting their lifestyle as normal.

It holds about as much weight as the NAACP or the KKK.

link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock

Originally posted by bobbylove321
A man and a woman are suppose to be the normal.

A man and a man is not normal.

Could you please quantify your assertion of normal?

Could you as well, based on your above assertion, detail why it is relevant to your lifestyle?

Check.

Normal simply means of the norm. It is a statistical term meaning the majority of a certain thing have this characteristic. In this case heterosexuality being say +90% of the population, would make it the statistical norm by far.

link   

reply to post by jeasahtheseer

Sorry, my friend, but regardless of what you believe or don't, it's not going to change God's laws - or plans.

And fyi, 'religion' has nothing to do with God. That's something mankind created to muck things up - as he usually does.

Thats wonderful. Your rules don't apply to me, still.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by KyoZero

Yes it is wrong if a gay man thinks he is better than a straight man...I know because being straight I have watched my straight brethren talk trash, laugh at, abuse, torture and murder gay men all over the place

you should call the police

link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

satan? He prefers people to doubt God, make up their own rules and change the ones God made.

It's all discussed, and predicted, in the Bible - if you care to read it.

link   
reply to post by DASFEX

Sounds like there is a different sort of activism going on in Boston, then.
Because I don't know of any court cases. It is not legal for the schools to do that. I'm calling you out. If you were a concerned parent, you would have sued the school district. Chances are your child is in private school, in which case they don't need to abide by the state and who knows what some private schools teach the kids but I still doubt it's this... or you've created a pretty cool story with no evidence other than your own word and the supposed word of others.

link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

satan is racking up with this generation - big time.

Mmm, and whom do you think he prefers ...

Folk who live their life with love and without judgment ...

Or narrow minded, hateful, intolerant, dogmatic, demagogues, glassless and full of stones?

Just saying ...

I thinking GOD prefers the first type of person. Those second type of people are obviously satans people.

These religious people are so hateful and angry and I bet they are going to be in for a BIG shock when they die and they go to hell (if hell does in fact exist)

[edit on 12-7-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

What... come on you never brought bag lunch to school?

Chicken Cutlet sandwich

Grape Soda

Pretzels

Amyl Nitrate

Cheese doodles

Your mom never packed like that?

link   
reply to post by nomorecruelty

Homophobia is a word that describes the people who shoot homosexuals for holding hands.

link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Ok so it is a chemical difference between what is part of the statistical norm of human behavior. Is that correct?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

That's where you are incorrect - they do apply to you. But you
choose to ignore them.

Big difference.

Like most "non believers", you have chosen to believe satan over God. But that's your choice -

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Did you join two days ago? What do you mean "lately"?

These debates have always been on ATS. Maybe a tad more recently with some states legalizing, but still. They come in clusters every week, week and a half or so.

It is kind of a big deal. I mean, I think it's an issue that does need to be addressed here. AKA why our society reacts this way towards a group of human beings.

link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

No, that would be called 'assault with a deadly weapon' - not 'homophobia'.

There are crazy 'straight' people in the world just as there are crazy gay people in the world. Doesn't mean they are all that way. I'm against homosexuality but would never threaten nor harm any human. Or animal.

link   

That's where you are incorrect - they do apply to you. But you
choose to ignore them.

Big difference.

Like most "non believers", you have chosen to believe satan over God. But that's your choice -

I don't believe in satan. and I don't believe in god. If anything the one "religion" type thing I am really into is buddhism, I have studied it extensively and it makes the most sense to me out of any "religion" (although its more a philosophy, it doesnt preach any hate or evil like you guys do). Is buddhism satan? Is anything that isnt catholicism satanic?

you can think I'm going to burn in hell all you want. Thats really nice of you to think that too by the way, I am a family man who has a kid and a beautiful wife and another kid on the way, but its nice to know you are hoping I and my family go to hell. I am also a veteran and I have a sister who gave her life DEFENDING THIS COUNTRY. If anyone is going to heaven, it is me and my family (if heaven exists).

I'm sure you are a wonderful person to hang around with. lol

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
reply to post by DASFEX

If you state it, you source it. That's how debate works. I'm calling BS, and Fox News???? FAIR AND BALANCED MY @SS!

I never said they were fair and balanced, I am only saying a story like that is one they would approve of reporting and why you say they are not fair and balanced.
As if you are the alterantive. Now you will know why I won't bother with you again. It's just too much of a lazy ass cop out to ask for sources when I don't see any given about the monkeys in a circle jerk that want to get married (Ill let that sink in)

Then let THE BS as you called it SINK IN . damn you are one rude ,,, grrr

DONE

link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Gay's only love Satan because he's Hot

The big Horns and that wonderful red skin...

So Muscular...

The Long Tail... Lower Body of a Horse...

Come on, what would you expect? The guy belongs on the cover of Mens Fitness

link   

It's all discussed, and predicted, in the Bible - if you care to read it.

You mean this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/28247d5cde95.jpg[/atsimg]

Great book, full of love and incredible teachings ...

most of which have unfortunately been lost to the eyes of most.

[edit on 12 Jul 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

That's what I think. I mean, normal is average, basically. If everyone hopped on one foot, it would be normal. But some people might have a different balance or something and would jump on two feet. People would say it's not normal. Even if it's normal for the people jumping.

I think none of us are really normal, clearly.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

LMAO, my mom packed tea bags in my lunch, what did she mean by that. I was thinking about this. I wonder if they graded the class as follows.

1 Finger F
2 Fingers D
3 Fingers C
4 Fingers B
Whole hand A
Extra credit for wrist.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by grapesofraft]

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join