It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gay Agenda---Making America A Little More Gay Everyday!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

LMAO, Mr. Slave. If I were gay I would want my own Mr. Slave. He seems like a fun date.

Also whoever mentioned fisting. I am pretty sure that heterosexual couples have tried that a few times. A fist will fit in a couple of places.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

A man and a woman are suppose to be the normal.

A man and a man is not normal.

You know after they let gay be the next normal, then animals and humans is the next thing.

Society keeps pushing its boundaries and if there's no limit, then it would go to some extreme measures.

People into animals would say, "Well what about our rights? It's not our fault we are attracted to animals."

Trust me, it'll go down a pretty bad rabbit hole (no pun intended).

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DASFEX

If you state it, you source it. That's how debate works. I'm calling BS, and Fox News???? FAIR AND BALANCED MY @SS!

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
reply to post by grapesofraft

I say it's hormonal. Hormones change constantly, which could support why some people may have homosexual tendencies early in life which later diminish.

Hormones are crazy things. Some heterosexual women will take the pill, live a normal life, get married to someone they totally love. And when they get off the pill or switch kinds, they will be repulsed by the pheremones of their husband and lose all attraction. It's crazy.

And the study with the twins and absorption of testosterone... it just seems logical to me.

After all, hormones do decide who you are attracted to.

I think you just TOTALLY explained why some men become Gay

Making more sense now

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft
So wouldnt a hormonal imbalance be a chemical imbalance? So you think it is caused by a chemical imbalance?

The problem here is the relative distinction implied with the term 'imbalance' as a negative connotation...

Relative to what? Heterosexuality? Surely...but is the relative distinction only relevant to the subjective reality?

If so...then there is no relevance to the negative connotation as it is only validated by subjective response.

link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

In other words, you don't have an answer to my post. It's OK, you can just admit it!

I did say I was out of here, didn't I???

link   
Well ... otp me if you must ...

But someone needs to say it ...

For the little my opinion is worth, this thread marks a new low in ATS lore.

The level of childishness and immaturity contained within you'd think we are in a high school cafeteria.

It is freakin embarrassing is what it is.

Flame away if you feel you must, at this point it matters little.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz

Originally posted by bobbylove321
Yes, first you make them think that being gay is normal.

Then you make them think sex and drugs with random people is normal.

Then you make them think microchips in their bodies are normal.

Before you know it, they will not know who they once were.

Gay is wrong. There's no such thing as gay being natural or normal. It's WRONG period.

Gay people are ALL confused. The devil deceives those who listen...

But Bobby You can Open Portals!!!!!
Is this ability what makes you so much better than the common gay man then....hmmmm im sure they can open portals too if trained by you properly!

Tell us now when you open a portal? is it a black hole? What is the spiritual/physics behind it, help enlighten the gayman on how to open a portal.
Tell them oh wise one....

@ BOBBYLOVE

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Could you please quantify your assertion of normal?

Could you as well, based on your above assertion, detail why it is relevant to your lifestyle?

Check.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
reply to post by DASFEX

It's totally normal and cool that you go sit in on kids' sexual health classes.

You must have a really sweet life. I wonder how you're able to do that.

Good one. My quess is it is done with one hand occupied.

Its called being a parent with kids coming home with strange little bags and little brown bottles of synthetic amyl nitrite and talking about his human rights . I wanted to know whrere he is getting all this not to mention his sudden fascination with brochures handed out by the dept of health saying circle jerks are HOT!

You ask most straight parents in Boston school dist or gay activists etc.

One of the promises gays assured the straight votets with was they wouldnt use their marriage status as a path way to get into the schools to advance their lifestyle. That is ALL they are doing and Ill write a more comprehensive post with all the data to substantiate what the agenda is doing and that it has deep pockets and a powerful lobby and every intention to homosexualize future generations and they have no problem admitting it.

Ill post it in jacksons thread later. This one is too much exercise

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
The gay agenda will only get worse as time goes on, as will all sin - and although it will be tolerated here on Earth, it won't be in Heaven.

I, for one, am anticipating the latter.

satan is racking up with this generation - big time.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

What are you talking about. A chemical imbalance is not negative. It just means you dont have the normal mix of chemicals in your brain and so it can have an effect on how your brain functions. I dont mean anything negative. Would it be negative if I said that people who are depressed have a chemical imbalance in their brain. That is just a fact in most cases. The word imbalance is not negative, but if you have a better word for me to use that doesnt upset you than by all means tell me what it is.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by nomorecruelty

The gay agenda will only get worse as time goes on, as will all sin - and although it will be tolerated here on Earth, it won't be in Heaven.

I, for one, am anticipating the latter.

satan is racking up with this generation - big time.

Not everyone believes in god and not everyone is religioius. Also everyone who is religious does not believe in your god, there are other gods.

So therefore your stupid little ancient "rules" don't apply to these people.

All i know is I'm not religious and no way in hell any of these rules apply to me. Although I am not gay, but I am definitely a "sinner". And I'm not going anywhere, not to heaven, not to hell. When I die I will be in the dirt and so will you.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

link   
homophobia

It's all I can say on the whole subject honestly

Think it sums it all up... no offense anyone

Just sayin

link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock

Could you please quantify your assertion of normal?

Could you as well, based on your above assertion, detail why it is relevant to your lifestyle?

Check.

But bobby is exceptional, he can open portals, u cant compare him as a normal man.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maj35t1cI2

I'm never coming back to this thread so I won't know anybodies responses to my post, but... BEING GAY IS A GENETIC DEFECT. I don't hate gays and I've actually got a few gay friends, but this is ridiculous. I don't think being gay is a simple matter of right and wrong. Those are just words, but being gay is not a natural, normal occurance. It's a defect, and anybody who disagrees is wrong, it's as simple as that. It's like a fact people, get over it. I have a fetish, none of your business what, but that's also not natural. I understand this though, so you UNDERSTAND THIS! It's not natural! Get off your high horse and get over your pride because it means nothing as far as the facts are concerned. It changes nothing. IF you're gay, you are having feelings based off a chemical imbalance. It's as SIMPLE as THAT! That is all, let the "flame" war begin...

[edit on 12-7-2009 by Maj35t1cI2]

Cutting and running...typical. Kind of like sticking your fingers in your ears and saying NAH-NAH-NAH-NAH-NAH! I cant hear you

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DASFEX

LMAO, so you are saying that your kid came home with Amyl Nitrate. So his health teacher was trying to getting him to relax his muscles so he could get the whole fist in.

I call BS unless you can provide proof. You got a pic of the bottle that stuff was in.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jeasahtheseer

Sorry, my friend, but regardless of what you believe or don't, it's not going to change God's laws - or plans.

And fyi, 'religion' has nothing to do with God. That's something mankind created to muck things up - as he usually does.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

reply to post by DASFEX

LMAO, so you are saying that your kid came home with Amyl Nitrate. So his health teacher was trying to getting him to relax his muscles so he could get the whole fist in.

I call BS unless you can provide proof. You got a pic of the bottle that stuff was in.

Yeah I'm pretty sure this DASFEX guy is a troll and he is just making this stuff up. No teacher gave his kid Amyl Nitrate, or if his kid did have it he was most likely just getting high off it and he lied to DAS and said it came from a teacher. lol.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

What are you talking about. A chemical imbalance is not negative. It just means you dont have the normal mix of chemicals in your brain and so it can have an effect on how your brain functions. I dont mean anything negative. Would it be negative if I said that people who are depressed have a chemical imbalance in their brain. That is just a fact in most cases. The word imbalance is not negative, but if you have a better word for me to use that doesnt upset you than by all means tell me what it is.

Chemical/hormonal difference would be an objective way to describe...in a very base way.

Normal is subjective and I am sure that those of the homosexual persuasion feel normal. the pre-fix "im" is indeed an qualifier for an adverse distinction, historically speaking. Look it up...

I am not harping on your opinion, please see that. I am acknowledging the popular interpretation of terms used and attempting to provide perspective...as presumptious as that may sound...

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join