It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gay Agenda---Making America A Little More Gay Everyday!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
reply to post by king9072

Being gay is NOT normal.

You can argue all you want for it, but it's NOT normal.

Being gay is a CHOICE and it's a LIFESTYLE.

If someone was a heavy drug user and he enjoyed the lifestyle, would that make it normal? NO! It's a choice and it's HIS choice for that lifestyle.

It is NOT normal.

Really its a choice? news to me. I don't know any gay people who just chose to be gay one day lol. I have my one gay friend who I've known my entire life and I can remember him never being into girls. I remember in like 2nd grade I started getting little crushes on girls and he never had any crushes at all.

Being gay is not a choice, its just how some people are.

And with that, I'm outta here! I got better than things to do than argue back and forth with bigots.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Keeper - I will say - you never fail to entertain!

I just hope you have the legs for that skirt......

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
reply to post by DASFEX

You really are afraid arent you?

I can assure chldren arent taught hetrosexual common techniques like cunnilngus nor your percieved homosexual techniques like 'fisting'

That comment is just ridiculous,

U cant catch gay so stop panicking so much, your not gay mate ok? we get it.
lol

[edit on 12-7-2009 by zazzafrazz]

Youu really think you know what your're talking abot don't you?

I HAVE SEEN THEM DO IT! So don't be so damn presumptuous ok knowit all

This is exactly what I am talking about. have fun you guys, Ill make my voice heard remembering the experience I have receieved here when I vote my conscience on things like prop 8.

The you guys wonder why people have to tolerate you .

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Maj35t1cI2

A hormonal imbalance is completely different from a genetic defect. There was a sweet study about twins and the absorbtion of testosterone in the womb being uneven and the advent of homosexuality later on in life in the twin that absorbed less...

But a genetic defect is quite different and the "gay gene" hasn't actually been found to my knowledge.

Either way, since science and nature create genetics and hormones to begin with... homosexuality IS natural. It is not normal, aka, it is not the average or the norm. But it is normal for some people to be this way and it is just as natural as skin color. It's not like... I don't know... scientists are engineering gay people.

-looks around-
It's not, fellow conspiracists. Just in case you think it is.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeasahtheseer

Originally posted by DASFEX

Originally posted by jeasahtheseer

Originally posted by DASFEX

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
DASFEX---

Woah woah woah. Pro gay health EDUCATION?

Kay. Good. You send your kids out into the world with no sex education. Don't even tell them about condoms. Why should they bother learning about STIs?

I'm sure if they stick with straight people they'll be fiiiiiine.

NO YOU whoa whoa whoa,, MY kids are MY business and I don't need a gay only educator teaching my kids fisting! That has nothing to do with getting pregant, reproduction tampons std's etc listen to that class. would you want ministers forcing your kids to study religion?

Whay is it only Gays can teach this class ? yeah true.

Straights don't qualify? No no ya know what, It just occured to me how absurd this is if YOU aren't PISSED off about that or can understand what ANYONE with kids would be.. Then you and i have got nothing to talk about .

I actually commented to you about this a few posts back. I read that link you posted a couple pages back, and I agree with you, that is disgusting and should NOT be taught in schools.

But I bet that was just one single case, I highly doudt they are teaching about "spitting and swallowing" and stuff like that in every sex ed class, and they never will.

Sex ed is NOT about teaching you how to have sex, its about how to be safe and its about learning about the reproductive organs.

And by the way there is HUGE, HUGE difference between teaching kids to tolerate people and teaching kids about sex. Teaching kids to tolerate people there is nothing wrong with that, but teaching kids how to have sex whether it be straight or gay sex is just wrong. They should teach the kids how to use condoms and stuff like that, but they shouldn't be teaching them how to have sex. That is wrong.

You have any idea the number of lawsuits pending now because they have every intention of doing the following

FEDERAL:

1. Amend all federal Civil Rights Acts, other legislation and government controls to prohibit discrimination in employment, housing, public accommodations and public services. (1972 Federal-1)

2. Issuance by the President of an executive order prohibiting the military from excluding for reasons of their sexual orientation, persons who of their own volition desire entrance into the Armed Services; and from issuing less-than-fully-honorable discharges for homosexuality; and the upgrading to fully honorable all such discharges previously issued, with retroactive benefits. (1972 Federal-2)

3. Issuance by the President of an executive order prohibiting discrimination in the federal civil service because of sexual orientation, in hiring and promoting; and prohibiting discriminations against homosexuals in security clearances. (1972 Federal-3)

4. Elimination of tax inequities victimizing single persons and same-sex couples. (1972 Federal-4)

5. Elimination of bars to the entry, immigration and naturalization of homosexual aliens.(1972 Federal-5)

6. Federal encouragement and support for sex education courses, prepared and taught by Gay women and men, presenting homosexuality as a valid, healthy preference and lifestyle as a viable alternative to heterosexuality. (1972 Federal-6)

7. Appropriate executive orders, regulations and legislation banning the compiling, maintenance and dissemination of information on an individual's sexual preferences,behavior, and social and political activities for dossiers and data banks. (1972 Federal-7)

8. Federal funding of aid programs of gay men's and women's organizations designed to alleviate the problems encountered by Gay women and men which are engendered by an oppressive sexist society. (1972 Federal-8)

9. Immediate release of all Gay women and men now incarcerated in detention centers,prisons and mental institutions because of sexual offense charges relating to victimless crimes or sexual orientation; and that adequate compensation be made for the physical and mental duress encountered; and that all existing records relating to the incarceration
be immediately expunged. (1972 Federal-9)

STATE:

1. All federal legislation and programs enumerated in Demands 1, 6, 7, 8, and 9 above should be implemented at the State level where applicable. (1972 State-1)

2. Repeal of all state laws prohibiting private sexual acts involving consenting persons; equalization for homosexuals and heterosexuals for the enforcement of all laws. (1972 State-2)

3. Repeal all state laws prohibiting solicitation for private voluntary sexual liaisons; and laws prohibiting prostitution, both male and female. (1972 State-3)

4. Enactment of legislation prohibiting insurance companies and any other state-regulated enterprises from discriminating because of sexual orientation, in insurance and in bonding or any other prerequisite to employment or control of one's personal demesne.(1972 State-4)

5. Enactment of legislation so that child custody, adoption, visitation rights, foster parenting, and the like shall not be denied because of sexual orientation or marital status.(1972 State-5)

6. Repeal of all state laws prohibiting transvestism and cross-dressing. (1972 State-6)

7. Repeal of all laws governing the age of sexual consent. (1972 State-7)

8. Repeal of all legislative provisions that restrict the sex or number of persons entering into a marriage unit; and the extension of legal benefits to all persons who cohabit regardless of sex or numbers. (1972 State) www.afa.net...

I guess I really am dumb because I don't know how to read "law text" or whatever you'd call that. I have no idea what anything in any of those quotes are about lol.

I am not obsessed with this stuff and don't follow it like you seem to do, so I have no idea what these quotes are about.

Oh Snap!.........uh,.....I mean.....he's really got you there.
I think

[edit on 12-7-2009 by Phenomium]

link   
reply to post by jeasahtheseer

Once again just curious. Some of you say gayness is not a choice and some of you say it is not a genetic abnormalty or a chemical imbalance.

So what is it if it is none of those? It has to be one.

link   
reply to post by DASFEX

It's totally normal and cool that you go sit in on kids' sexual health classes.

You must have a really sweet life. I wonder how you're able to do that.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
reply to post by DASFEX

It's totally normal and cool that you go sit in on kids' sexual health classes.

You must have a really sweet life. I wonder how you're able to do that.

Good one. My quess is it is done with one hand occupied.

link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

I say it's hormonal. Hormones change constantly, which could support why some people may have homosexual tendencies early in life which later diminish.

Hormones are crazy things. Some heterosexual women will take the pill, live a normal life, get married to someone they totally love. And when they get off the pill or switch kinds, they will be repulsed by the pheremones of their husband and lose all attraction. It's crazy.

And the study with the twins and absorption of testosterone... it just seems logical to me.

After all, hormones do decide who you are attracted to.

link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft

Once again just curious. Some of you say gayness is not a choice and some of you say it is not a genetic abnormalty or a chemical imbalance.

So what is it if it is none of those? It has to be one.

I don't freaking know, and don't claim to know. lol. All I said was I just know my one gay buddy who I've known since I was little child, and he seemed to never like girls. I know a couple other gay people but I don't really hang around them to much and when I am around them I'm not going to ask them rude things like "Did you decide to be gay?" lol.

Mainly because I just don't care.

Peace!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
OK, except for Federal 6 (sex ed should only cover how the plumbing works, the rest should be left to the parents), State 3, 7 and 8 (unless your a Mormon, First Amendment stuff if you ask me), YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT!! Wow, how dare we want equality! What the blue hell were we thinking?? Oh, I remember! IT'S AMERICA!!! That mythical land were the citizenry actually values the rights and freedoms of the individual! [/sarcasm]

By the way, that was some hippy stuff from the free love era (1972). Why not dig up a document from the Civil War Era?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

The entertainment business has a lot to do with the brainwashing of kids as well.

I went to see Bruno the other day and there were parents in there with their 7-9 year old sons. As if you didn't know Bruno is the gay character of Sacha Baron Cohen.

There were A LOT of inappropriate gay scenes as well as sex scenes and God only knows why these parents brought their kids with them.

Now what do you think a 7 year old boy is going to think when he says some man on man action? He's going to think that's what normal is.

Then you have people who grow up gay.

Society these days...ehh...

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

So wouldnt a hormonal imbalance be a chemical imbalance? So you think it is caused by a chemical imbalance? That wouldnt make it a mental illness by what I am saying. I am just asking and not trying to insult so nobody get all pissed off if I say something the wrong way.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

It would be chemical, but a specific sort. Not just any chemical.

Ummm here... let me dig this up...

"mental illness
n.
Any of various psychiatric conditions, usually characterized by impairment of an individual's normal cognitive, emotional, or behavioral functioning, and caused by physiological or psychosocial factors. Also called mental disease, mental disorder."
medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...

So, I don't think homosexuality fits the required characteristics used to define a mental illness. I studied this in psychology. Pretty much I don't think it causes any psychological impairment, so that's my stance.

/slash um... people brought their kids to see Bruno? Jeeze. I couldn't even sit through Borat I thought it was awful. Made me feel ill, I had to skip to the end.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

What point is misleading? I was responding to another post that not all people marry for love and you are agreeing to that but, calling an article about it misleading? Stay with me friend.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321

The entertainment business has a lot to do with the brainwashing of kids as well.

I went to see Bruno the other day and there were parents in there with their 7-9 year old sons. As if you didn't know Bruno is the gay character of Sacha Baron Cohen.

There were A LOT of inappropriate gay scenes as well as sex scenes and God only knows why these parents brought their kids with them.

Now what do you think a 7 year old boy is going to think when he says some man on man action? He's going to think that's what normal is.

Then you have people who grow up gay.

Society these days...ehh...

Well I agree with you, parents shouldn't be bringing their kids to that. But I don't think parents should be bringing their children to any rated R movies.

I have a young daughter and I'd never in a million years bring her to a rated R movie, whether it has gay sex in it, straight sex or whatever. A child does not need to see that stuff.

Some parents are way to liberal with certain things in this day and age. And i thought I considered my self a hardcore liberal!

As far as what a 7 old boy would think. Well I remember when I was 7 I was already into girls (obviously not like into, into them lol, but I was attracted to them). I think most people know their sexual preference at a young age. Atleast I noticed most my friends and I started getting into girls around the first or second grade. Although we just had crushes on these girls, we didn't really know what it meant.

I had my first "date" and girlfriend when I was only 10 years old (although we didnt do anything except hold hands and stuff) But still I knew I liked girls at a young age and i think most guys know what they like at a young age. Can't you remember when you were a kid? I'm sure you knew you liked girls too when you were young.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

Yeah I agree that it is not a mental illness per se. Also, chemical imbalances are usually specific to one chemical or a group of related chemicals. So I guess this would be no different.

This brings up an interesting question then. Can you change someones sexual preference by hormonal or chemical therapy. Not saying you would want to, just wondering.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
What is with all this gay nonsense I have been reading here lately? This is above to secret not below the panty line.

If your gay your gay, great, do what you do where you want to, I don't care but for the love of god, shut up about it.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
reply to post by DASFEX

OK, if you're going to make a claim such as this, SOURCE IT!!! Otherwise, I'm calling BS on this one! FISTING?!?!?! Who's teaching the class, Mr. Slave???

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/97fd163acab0.jpg[/atsimg] [/quo
Source it? te]

Source it? Google it yourself ! FISTGATE Fox investigation or how this BOSTON GLSN Boston news paper

what ya think I did het an audiance of people and some young adults to play the part of the teachers just to effing scam you??

That it Im out here ill do my talking in the voting booth and you guys can blame it on religion again whe the fact is I aint the one not able to get married and I aint worried about who is not tolerating me. Its obvious I am not welcome in this thread and I dont have to tolerate you.

was this just another thread to have gays post mock straights bash religion act like they are the only people who know a damn thing about sex and whats good for our kids? That gay sex is none of our business.

by the time I post this ill probably have all kinds of reinforcements to deal with from the twitter tag team

Sad, you guys were really making some great strides but you keep pissing off the very voting block you need to get your way and frankly,,

You can expect by proxy, a,, naah

waste o time you guys got it all figured out

Good luck with that

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Must control the sarcasm.... OK, I think I can do this without getting sarcastic (Damn you, Keeper! I'm a Scorpio! Sarcasm is my first language!)

reply to post by bobbylove321

So tell me, when did you decide to be straight? Since sexual orientation is a choice, surely you remember the day you decided to be a heterosexual! Such an important life altering decision must stick in your mind, right???

Oh, you didn't? Hmmm, maybe it isn't a choice after all!

Isn't logic fun!!!

OK, so I didn't make it without getting sarcastic. Sorry! I need a break from this topic! Until at least tomorrow, PEACE OUT!

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join