It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gay Agenda---Making America A Little More Gay Everyday!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by RichieScott1
That reminds me of a childhood saying..."Two wrongs don't make a right."

Convenient now that gays are getting more, well deserved, rights. Where were you when gays were getting killed for no other reason than they were gay? Not buying that cop out.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by defiler
When I said that the children will suffer more I also meant that they will be ridiculed by the other kids, dont tell me that they will always be accepted.
Maybe the parents will be able as the male and the female parents.
I dont know about United states but here in Eastern Europe Im sure
they will have a lot of problems.

Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, and will open the door to
do all sorts of stuff like marry the dog for example.
I will stick to the answer about the nature, the animals had many millions
of years for evolution and they are still divided in male and female, some
of them have gay behavior but it is very rare.
Imagine if there are movies and commercials that promote homosexuality
and how will the strait children precieve this. You can never tell for certain.
And there is an increased risk for HIV, hepatitis B and other infections that can be transmitted by transfusion.

really gay marriage will encourage people to be gay? Really, seriously? lol. I think the only people it would encourage are the people who are gay in the first place. You don't just "become" gay one day I'm pretty sure (although I don't know).

Really, people are going to start marrying their dogs because gays are getting married? Really, seriously? Do you seriously believe this? lol I'm sorry but it boggles my mind how people can think like this, I just can not understand this type of thinking.

Where do you guys get these ideas, I would seriously like to know.

And sorry but straight people get stds too, just so you know. In the united states I think its pretty even the number of straight people and gay people who have aids for instance, and I'm sure its the same with other stds.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
reply to post by jerico65

If you're saying gay people shouldn't get married to save themselves from nasty divorces, that's the worst argument ever and the funny thing is I've heard it before.

People think homosexuals would get divorced as much or more than heterosexuals. I disagree. I think the millions of people who've been waiting decades to marry their true loves would be happier than 90% of all heterosexual couples.

disagree all you want, the statistics are already proven it.

whether they would or not isnt the issue however. what mkes them qualify for a marriage license?

link   
I honestly have a hard time believing these anti-gay comments. No one can be that ignorant...or stupid.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by GorehoundLarry]

link   
I know I can encourage any straight man to be gay.

We secrete pheromones that confuse and blinds the straight man.

The average gay man can throw conversion pheromones at least 40ft.

We have our way and the poor guy is left a confused gay man forever!

Kissing in public even lures the straight man from his den!
He can't be stopped even with his wife punching him on the arm.
He has been infected!

Even worse his wife still wants to be best friends because we can style
that hair better than anyone else!

We have a processing facility in Greenville that hands out a gay pack which includes condoms, makeup, hairstyling products, a very sexy leather outfit, a box of tissue (for those emotional moments), a pink vehicle, a choice of diva cd, and the keys to a new beauty salon.

It is in the owner's manual! Duh!

This gay agenda though never sends me their newsletter.
I feel so left out.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by toochaos4u

OMG, another contender for my cabinet!!

Wonderful, I apologize, you must've moved and our letter didn't reach you.

Please forward your resume lol.

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

I have no problem with gays receiving the rights of any other person on this planet. However, it doesn't help the movement to return feelings of hate. As someone said earlier in this thread, the battle will be won through respect. If the gay movement is seeking equality, shouldn't they apply that to everything? Including religion.

link   
reply to post by DASFEX

The fact that they love eachother.

That's enough for straight people to get married.

Our love is worth less than yours?

~Keeper

link   

Originally posted by DASFEX

Let's see them then. I'm sure you know how to use Google.

what mkes them qualify for a marriage license?

They're of age, cognizant and breathing? Like everyone else that gets married?

[edit on 12-7-2009 by intrepid]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeetontheconspiracy
I personally believe there is a gay agenda as you were saying. But in no way is a gay man more superior to me, a straight man.

I can make babies, without test tubes and genetic engineering and whatnot. So therefor I will always be far superior to any flamer.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

It really is too bad stupidity isn't painful, (althought it often is, but then, you're stupid) you could use some pain

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by RichieScott1

Respect is still a two way street brother, and Religion really haven't been too keen on that in the past 1000 years or so.

I mean I am all up for respecting individuals, but as far as intitutions go, that's what has ruined this country in the first place.

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I presented my views on the situation in this thread the best that I can. I'm formally exiting the conversation simply because I have nothing left to say. Anything further would just be beating a dead horse. I'm making this post so it doesn't look like the straight guy was looking for a 'cop out'. I simply know when to stop.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeasahtheseer

When I said that the children will suffer more I also meant that they will be ridiculed by the other kids, dont tell me that they will always be accepted.

And there is an increased risk for HIV, hepatitis B and other infections that can be transmitted by transfusion.

really gay marriage will encourage people to be gay? Really, seriously? lol. I think the only people it would encourage are the people who are gay in the first place. You don't just "become" gay one day I'm pretty sure (although I don't know).

Really people are going to start marrying their dogs because gays are getting married? Really, seriously?

And sorry but straight people get stds too, just so you know. In the united states I think its pretty even the number of straight people and gay people who have aids for instance, and I'm sure its the same with other stds.

what about bisexuals? at one time they had to cross the divide and that was a choice they. What aboput straights that do it on the "downlow" they have gays sex all the time many just kinda got more comfortable with it and have it all the time . What about downlow guys on oprah that did it exclusively with guys but insisted they were straight, then after years they went back to woman. The social contructs that kept all this in check have been ridiculed down by militant gays, the population started relaxing their views on gay sex but now we are starting to regret it.

Married couples have a path to government legislation that while married their agenda is not pro family, its pro gay sex and pro conversion of young people via health education or how to have gays sex 101

ultramedia.freehostia.com...

stuff goes on all the time, and when straight dads of daughters and sons get wind of this, they cant even remove their kids from the class and the schools dont have to warn them .

Yeah gay marriage in boston wants to pass a bill lowering consent laws.

This, they tell us is all to teach "tolerance"

No its not its about sex

There way

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I could never figure out why bugs bunny was always acting gay.

I suggest everyone to google the dave chappell interview in oprah.

Remember in pulp fiction when vince raimes was getting ploud in the rear? What happened after that? VR blew up and become a hollywood star. Then look at all of the other hollywood actors dressing up like woman or playing gay parts.

I feel blacks are especially targeted for these rolls so it will be more humiliating.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by epete22]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Let's see them then. I'm sure you know how to use Google.

what mkes them qualify for a marriage license?

They're of age, cognizant and breathing? Like everyone else that gets married?

[edit on 12-7-2009 by intrepid]

yeah sort of like that intrepid.

they have to meet a criteria but you already knew that

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Oh, Keeper! Must you rattle their cages and poke them with a stick?!?!? ROTFLMAO!!! And the number of posters who couldn't sense the sarcasm that was just dripping off the OP!!!! ROTFLMAO again!!! I love it when you make fun of someone, AND THEY DON'T GET IT!!!

Originally posted by bobbylove321
Gay people are ALL confused. The devil deceives those who listen...

I'm certainly not confused! I used to be before I dealt with my sexuality and came out of the closet! OK, and when you cross over, I'll be easy to find! I'll be the one laughing his noncorporeal @ss off at the look on your noncorporeal face when you discover that Satan and Hell don't exist! I'll probably pee my noncorporeal pants when it dawns on you that you have to go back and do it all over again!!! Wouldn't be hysterical if homophobes had to reincarnate into the bodies of homosexuals??? Gotta pay that Karmatic debt back somehow!

OK, enough with the sarcasm. Seriously, in Wicca there is what is known as the Threefold Law. The Threefold law is that whatever we put out into the Universe, be it through thought, words or actions, comes back to us threefold. If you put out hate, you receive three times the hate in return. If you put out intolerance, it comes back to you threefold. If you put out love, three times the love is returned to you, and if you put out tolerance, then it will be returned to you threefold. So what kind of energy do you really want to put out into the Universe?

link   
It sickens me that we are still fighting over nothing. Stop being biased, its really easy, trust me.

link   
There are 1.3 milion species cataloged

So 1500 species are showing homosexual behavior.
Wikipedia source
so 99.9 % are strait.
About that question.
And where do I get those ideas.
Well if the kids watch films with homosexual content they will be influenced. You can't deny this.
Studies about media the affecting the children.
And about the example with the dog, well the more you allow the more
they will want. It is a general rule.

Good night.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by defiler]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

I don't want to demonize anything. But as I said I don't think that this is
the correct evolutionary path.
And stop it with the irony I could be ironic but Im not I dont see the point.

Oh oh oh pick me! Don't go to sleep, I just proved you wrong. Through evolution. That's my game. My lovely ecology zoology game which many people know very well because I love research and evolution and zoology like no other.

The animals that have evolved best over time have stopped evolving. They have reached their optimum efficiency and require no changes to remain around. They've been around for millions of years. Take three specimens- Corals, earthworms, and Teiidae.

Corals are a type of cnidarian.
"Corals predominantly reproduce sexually, with 25% of hermatypic corals (stony corals) forming single sex (gonochoristic) colonies, whilst the rest are hermaphroditic.[12] "
en.wikipedia.org...
They've been good for between 400 and 500 million years.

Earthworms are a type of annelid.
"Earthworms are another example of a simultaneous hermaphrodite. Although they possess ovaries and testes, they have a protective mechanism against self fertilization and can only function as a single sex at one time. Sexual reproduction occurs when two worms meet and exchange gametes, copulating on damp nights during warm seasons. Fertilized eggs are protected by a cocoon, which is buried on or near the surface of the ground."
en.wikipedia.org...
They've been good for around 400 million years.
en.wikipedia.org...

Teiidae are a type of lizard.
"Certain species of whiptail lizards have all-female or nearly all-female populations.[2] These lizards reproduce by parthenogenesis, and research has shown that simulated mating behavior increases fertility. For instance, one female lies on top of another, engaging in pseudocopulation. When they lay eggs, the lizard that was on bottom has larger eggs while the one on top has smaller. The lizards switch off this role each mating season.[3] The offspring are genetic clones of the mother, sparking debate as to how these lizards evolve or adapt to the environment.[4]"
They've been around for 200 million years
www.cnah.org...
(a very interesting study by the way.)

Now take humans.
We've been around for about 200,000 years and we've been evolving pretty rapidly.
These guys have hardly changed.

So um. I'd like to call your bluff.

Also see:
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 7/12/2009 by ravenshadow13]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeasahtheseer

Really people are going to start marrying their dogs because gays are getting married? Really, seriously?

what about bisexuals? at one time they had to cross the divide and that was a choice they. What aboput straights that do it on the "downlow" they have gays sex all the time many just kinda got more comfortable with it and have it all the time . What about downlow guys on oprah that did it exclusively with guys but insisted they were straight, then after years they went back to woman. The social contructs that kept all this in check have been ridiculed down by militant gays, the population started relaxing their views on gay sex but now we are starting to regret it.

Married couples have a path to government legislation that while married their agenda is not pro family, its pro gay sex and pro conversion of young people via health education or how to have gays sex 101

ultramedia.freehostia.com...

stuff goes on all the time, and when straight dads of daughters and sons get wind of this, they cant even remove their kids from the class and the schools dont have to warn them .

Yeah gay marriage in boston wants to pass a bill lowering consent laws.

This, they tell us is all to teach "tolerance"

No its not its about sex

There way

I don't have time to read your whole post right now and click that link. But I read the first few lines and I don't believe in bisexuality, I believe you are either gay or straight. There is no "in between". And this is just my opionon however.

I have met people who claim they are "bisexual" but usually these people are obviously completely gay or completely straight. Atleast all the ones I have ever met.

And I have nothing against gays as you guys can see from me defending them in all these threads... but if you are attracted to men you are gay. If you are attracted to women, you are straight. Simple as that. I seriously don't believe there is a inbetween and the people who do go "both ways" I think aren't probably actually into it, it probably only happens when they are drunk and high or something.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join