It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Think It's Time

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
If you canorganize a group big enough, I'd say go for it. I'm not against it. It might make the peacful revolutions look more appealing to the government.

Anyway, If you are going to do it, know your targets. I direct you to the 2008 bilderberg participant list!

prisonplanet.com...

disrupting operations of these large companies would make a very symbolic suggestion.

Alcoa, Coca Cola, Fed Reserve, Indigo Books and Music, Grupo Santander, Rose COmunications, TD bank, Standford U (letsnot forget Yale), Royal Bank of Scotland, Banca d'Italia, PRISA

They can take lives but not your freedom, unless you value life so much that you wont fight to the death and just end up in jail.

I'd also suggest hit and run, dont do something stupid like taking over a bank building, because then you'll be surrounded by swat officers. Taking out an operation such as alcoa HQ at night and having time to have the force disperse would be like DAMN, thats nuts.

Just my opinion on the violent revolution. Get those big boys. Hit them where it hurts.

edited to add that I think targeting the federal reserve buildings would be hugely symbolic. If you could target 3+ of those, I'd suggest 10) that would say huge things for "the revolutions" "balls"

good luck.

Chris

[edit on 13-7-2009 by vonholland]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to

You want to make plans to murder elected officals...verses simply vote them out...because you dont like what they are doing
post by SaturnFX

sounds good to me. what, would you miss em.
your vote them out of power crap ,has worked only as a distraction.
they meet peaceful demonstrations time n time again w/ violence.
they only understand violence.
you obviously don't understand they are not elected. thier planning
your murder for a no. of diabolicle reasons.
vote them out of office, are you for real?

[edit on 12-7-2009 by randyvs]

This is the truth. Youtube will release countless videos (the best one I can think of is 2003 atlanta, GA protests) where police officers have huge things of pepper spray and are just hosing down crowds to make them get of the strets for no reason at all. On top of this, the media scum are like "hey they were throwing projectiles (the video proves otherwise).

I believe violence IS the answer inthis case. You even can look at the Christistian "just war" theory and it matches up

Just cause--All aggression is condemned in just war theory. Participation in the war in question must be prompted by a just cause or defensive cause. No war of unprovoked aggression can ever be justified. Only defensive war is legitimate.

Just intention (right intention)--The war in question must have a just intention, that is, its intent must be to secure a fair peace for all parties involved. Therefore, revenge, conquest, economic gain, and ideological supremacy are not legitimate motives for going to war. There must be a belief that ultimately greater good than harm will result from the war.

Last resort--The war in question must be engaged in only as a last resort. Other means of resolution such as diplomacy and economic pressure must have been exhausted.

Formal declaration--The war in question must be initiated with a formal declaration by properly constituted authorities. Only governments can declare war, not individuals, terrorist organizations, mercenaries, or militias.

Limited objectives--The war in question must be characterized by limited objectives. This means that securing peace is the goal and purpose of going to war. The war must be waged in such a way that once peace is attainable, hostilities cease. Complete destruction of a nation's political institutions or economic institutions is an improper objective.

Proportionate means--Combatant forces of the opposition forces may not be subjected to greater harm than is necessary to secure victory and peace. The types of weapons and amount of force used must be limited to only what is needed to repel the aggression, deter future attacks, and secure a just peace. Therefore, total or unlimited warfare is inappropriate. ("You don't burn down the barn to roast the pig.")

Noncombatant immunity--Military forces must respect individuals and groups not participating in the conflict and must abstain from attacking them. Since only governments can declare war, only governmental forces or agents are legitimate targets. This means that prisoners of war, civilians, and casualties are immune from intentional attacks.

All fits in

Imagine if someone got a killed Bernanke and some other globalists (I Couldnt think o any others haha) in the political spectrum? that would make them s their pants and absolutely reconsider. It'd also vitalize a people, realizing that if they are really trying to make your life a terrible thing, a neighbor can burst through a door and fight back.

If only Bernanke lived next door

Final Point I'd like to make: This would need to be done before the Globalists within our system sell us out to the UN, lest we face international troops coming in our country. If that happens, we are F'ed as a nation and a people.

God Bless,

VonHolland

source www.leaderu.org...

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tom_Proctor
Nothing will work against the US government and it's elites. I don't see what non-violet revolution is going to do but have them ignore and laugh at us. Non-violent revolution will do nothing in modern day!

I suspect you are unacquainted with my book. The ideas within present a way to take this planet over (in a manner of speaking) with no violence. But the word must spread. It must reach a point (tipping point) where "everybody" is talking about it.

So I invite you to read my book, and would be honored if you would do so. The book, offered freely, is here:

files.abovetopsecret.com...

These elites that have bought themselves power and continue to show they are for the money, for the banks; need to be taken out of power and quite possibly...forcefully.

In my book, I show how money can be eliminated....

These people and this government needs to be forcefully and violently removed from power. This is NOT how the United States government was set up to be and it seems like everyone is taking it lightly.

I think it's almost time for a violent revolution...anyone else?

We do not need to be violent. We need to be persistant in passing on the ideas in my book.

Thank you if you should read my book, and especially if you pass it on.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Humans dont know how to face off with true evil I seen this on whale wars how the large mammals are being slaughtered and only a small few care not knowing the 6 degrees really associated with these large mammles.

Its not a good idea to revolt this has been done for many many lightyears you have to be patient till the precision intervention can occcur just stay faithful of the lord which ever name you know him as he will adjust everything to balance eventually. Until then try to enjoy life as it is for the change may come w/o warning.

Many gov. leaders are bein minipulated for fear of harm to their loved 1Z hence the need for a real devinity who hath no such fear of death nor wishfull power.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
A successful violent revolution is highly unlikely. The State has spent so much money in the name of Defense, they can wipe out anything short of an overwhelming majority of 300 million.

There will not be a large enough majority because there seem to be so many idiots and bums.

Some ways we productive people can grab some power back are to:
Stop using credit cards, spend more of our expendable income on gold and valuable metals, and to invest money in companies that are only overseas, so pull money out stocks, especially bank stocks. Don't use government services if you can help it.

Politicians need to learn that just because people on welfare can vote for them, they don't grow the country. We must follow their laws so they don't kill us, but we don't have to live by their values.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retikx
I want to do some violence against the bilderbergers... i freely admit that. I see nothing wrong with loading a semi tailor to the tits with nitro glycerin and remotely driving it into the building they are having their little meeting in.

If you could take out even half of these scum in an attack it would at the very least set back their evil plans and make the surviving people question what they are doing.

BOOOM!

Such a sentiment could familiarize you even further with the patriot act.

You anonymity is an illusion .

"Thread" carefully .

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Ok, so who are you going to up rise against, your local/state/fed government? Oh and when you do who will you put in their place? Or are you talking about, I don’t know, “Rich” people in general? Since we, or maybe you, voted these people into office what is to say your replacements will not be the same or even worst?

What system are you going to put into place, maybe a police state until things calm down, maybe…..and then 20 years later things are still not calmed down…

Maybe we should have another McCarthy era, but this time we can hunt down the elites….

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
the media will just blot out the non violent movement and charectorize them however the government wants them charectorzed. Proof is in the pudding.

The media:
The Protesters in 2003. Those anti war protesters were a bunch of stupid hippies

Truth:
Hey the hippies were right. WMD's werent the reason after all!

The Media:
The Tea parties are a bunch of racists hillbillys

Truth: Holy crap look obama IS bankrupting us

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Not to mention the CIA or anybody else reading this? I bet they do check in from time to time.

But they also know this a tinfoil fantasy site for the most part

Just prepare yourselves for the coming pain that is the economy

[edit on 13-7-2009 by Spartak_FL]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by vonholland
If you canorganize a group big enough, I'd say go for it. I'm not against it. It might make the peacful revolutions look more appealing to the government.

Anyway, If you are going to do it, know your targets. I direct you to the 2008 bilderberg participant list!

prisonplanet.com...

disrupting operations of these large companies would make a very symbolic suggestion.

Alcoa, Coca Cola, Fed Reserve, Indigo Books and Music, Grupo Santander, Rose COmunications, TD bank, Standford U (letsnot forget Yale), Royal Bank of Scotland, Banca d'Italia, PRISA

They can take lives but not your freedom, unless you value life so much that you wont fight to the death and just end up in jail.

I'd also suggest hit and run, dont do something stupid like taking over a bank building, because then you'll be surrounded by swat officers. Taking out an operation such as alcoa HQ at night and having time to have the force disperse would be like DAMN, thats nuts.

Just my opinion on the violent revolution. Get those big boys. Hit them where it hurts.

edited to add that I think targeting the federal reserve buildings would be hugely symbolic. If you could target 3+ of those, I'd suggest 10) that would say huge things for "the revolutions" "balls"

good luck.

Chris

[edit on 13-7-2009 by vonholland]

most of us who are discontent with the way things are dont believe in all that bilderburger/NWO stuff. We are just upset our wishes are being ignored by TPTB

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to SATURNFXpost by SaturnFX

wow do u actually think ur vote counts ? NOT do u think the democratic process is still in effect in US ? Ithink not . seek out legitimate news and learn whats going on under ur democrat nose some out there think the proscess works and the way to change is to use the proscess through,voting,petition,ect,well u just keep drinking the koolaid and BIGBROTHER will take care of you.Ichoose to take care of me and mine Ialways question authority and Idont think bigger gvmt is good 4 anyone keepin my weapons handy and my powder dry

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
We are frusterated, Jobless and renewing our auto insurance on a monthly basis. We are sick of having a cold brick of SPAM and piece of wonderbread for dinner. We have our grievances man. But we are not violent.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spartak_FL
the media will just blot out the non violent movement and charectorize them however the government wants them charectorzed. Proof is in the pudding.

The media:
The Protesters in 2003. Those anti war protesters were a bunch of stupid hippies

Truth:
Hey the hippies were right. WMD's werent the reason after all!

The Media:
The Tea parties are a bunch of racists hillbillys

Truth: Holy crap look obama IS bankrupting us

If enough of the media see what we could be doing on this planet, that wiull lead them to a point where they need not work (unless they want to), and choose instead to spend their time with those they love and care fore... I think they could be convinced to personally stop telling lies at the behest of their money master.

The human ones, at any rate.

All this is presented in my book.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spartak_FL
Not to mention the CIA ...

Personally, I hope they acquaint themselves with the ideas in my book and see that they could be off fishing, or playing baseball with their kids or grandkkids, or scuba diving in the Caribbean, or exploring ancient sites, or tucked into a comfy cabin with a good book, or...

Instead of watching me. Or you.

Simultaneous service to self and others, baby.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I would put the groups of individuals in office who were fighting for this country all along. The people who are fighting for the country. Ron Paul, all his buddies. All the people who still believe we can actually be free without control and ridiculous ideas our current government pursues.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
The fact the people are increasingly contemplating this speaks to the fight or flight instinct. Shall we go quietly by the wayside and be forgotten? This, brought on by an uneasy knowledge that we may very soon have to experience something that we have taken for granted for some time now. An unknown plus of being American. We were the winners. But this is ebbing away as untested leaders give away the best of what we were freely to those that guarantee them they shall not suffer. They made no true investments in the people socially or spiritually. Everything they spew is lie and no truth can be found in them. They tempt all people to take the lie into their hearts and love it as they do. And when they believe they even use this against them.

And they accuse. They accuse day and night. They accuse everybody else of what they are themselves. Beyond contempt and disloyal in their every action. Whom has a voice to speak for themselves? Or should we simply be asleep and not alive, holding onto our few remaining trinkets as we go into the night?

You will eventually loose everything. The laws changing bit by bit. Slowly they move one wall at a time corralling the cattle in closer and closer. They knew back some time ago what was coming and did they talk honestly with the people and work towards a solution? The M3 stopped being published, bankruptcy laws changed, 911 and all the grotesque laws and infringements on the constitution this brought. Hemmed in little by little until we can no longer move.

For those thinking peace and wisdom blossom from a casual person is folly of the intellect. These things blossom from trials in life and no other way. Declare, as you will, whom you are today. When the economy worsens noticeably people will experience suffering and humility, shame and abandonment for they sold their souls for some few trinkets. More importantly they sold others out for them and they knew it when they did it. Shortly after this time you will have to choose sides quickly because the nation will have to fight itself again. And again, like the Phoenix, it will come purer out of the ashes.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Think twice before putting your thoughts online.

Enemies one day may be friends the next.

Beware of friendly fire.

Enemies to the infantry may be friends to the officers, enemies to the officers may be friends to Generals, enemies to Generals may be friends to HUMINT, enemies of HUMINT may be friends to governments, enemies of governments may be friends of strategic projects.

An unorganized war is just meaningless violence.

The American Revolution was fought by a small percentage of colonists, and was almost lost, France and Indians helped us win. The British responded brutally against the innocent.

Remember how the British captured India, they convinced one province to fight against another until they were weak and welcomed the British takeover. Consider someone doing that to the U.S., they'd leverage the left against the right.

Just random advice.

Disclaimer: My recall of history might not be 100% accurate.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
It's supposed to be a country run by the people. It no longer is. When did we get to vote on the bailout? When did we get to vote on Ron Paul's audit the fed bill? These people are rich and have bought themselves positions in the US government to keep their business and secrets alive.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse
watch my vid...i "you can do it!" (link to chanel in signature) it is the ONLY way to get your own power back...

violence never solves ANYTHING....

NON COMPLIANCE through self sufficency is the ONLY way....

People need to get back on their own 2 feet..... it is like no one has recovered yet from world war 1 and 2, because everyone is still soooo dependant on the government and big business etc and money etc for survival....

People need to start growing their own food and taking care of themselves!

The government will collapse on its own anyway, when they're out of money and nobody cares what they say.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Break the control the banksters have over the money supply.

When they tell you "money doesn't grow on trees!" - they're lying!

Start growing your own Money. Start growing "the plant that could save the world". And tell everyone else to do the same.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join