It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Think It's Time

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Nothing will work against the US government and it's elites. I don't see what non-violet revolution is going to do but have them ignore and laugh at us. Non-violent revolution will do nothing in modern day!

These elites that have bought themselves power and continue to show they are for the money, for the banks; need to be taken out of power and quite possibly...forcefully.

These people and this government needs to be forcefully and violently removed from power. This is NOT how the United States government was set up to be and it seems like everyone is taking it lightly.

I think it's almost time for a violent revolution...anyone else?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
watch my vid...i "you can do it!" (link to chanel in signature) it is the ONLY way to get your own power back...

violence never solves ANYTHING....

NON COMPLIANCE through self sufficency is the ONLY way....

People need to get back on their own 2 feet..... it is like no one has recovered yet from world war 1 and 2, because everyone is still soooo dependant on the government and big business etc and money etc for survival....

People need to start growing their own food and taking care of themselves!

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Be careful with the violent rhetoric.

So you get a couple groups together and start bombing something..... What do you really think you can accomplish without total unity of people in the states. Violence against them will just give them a good reason to label more people as terrorist and come down on you even harder.

United we stand. There has to be a goal in mind and the people behind it to accomplish this goal... I keep saying that a majority of the people are too fat and happy and rely too much on the help of big brother to rebel like you are talking about... They still have way too much to loose.... before they're willing to fight to get it back....

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I do agree that our elected government has wayyyyy overstepped its original power and that something needs to be done.

Or mabey its just always been like that, and now thanks the the world wide web our idealized view of our government and the way thinks work has been shattered and that makes us mad.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse
watch my vid...i "you can do it!" (link to chanel in signature) it is the ONLY way to get your own power back...

violence never solves ANYTHING....

NON COMPLIANCE through self sufficency is the ONLY way....

People need to get back on their own 2 feet..... it is like no one has recovered yet from world war 1 and 2, because everyone is still soooo dependant on the government and big business etc and money etc for survival....

People need to start growing their own food and taking care of themselves!

I agree , everyone should do this, but we have literally millions of lazy people in this country living on goverment checks. The others that are not lazy don't care as long as they have all the cool material possesions. A violent uprising needs to happen to fix and wake people up. Unfortunately.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Tom_Proctor

I know quite a few on ATS are in agreement.

Organize in advance and rally on a chosen date

these kinds of things need advance planning
just like a military campaign

The French revolution was organized by citizens distributing pamphlets in advance of the chosen day
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9c4896852fc7.jpg[/atsimg]

if the French could do it rid themselves of their aristocratic bloat...

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Hmm

Let me get this straight...

You want to make plans to murder elected officals...verses simply vote them out...because you dont like what they are doing.

Good luck in club Fed.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
reply to post by Tom_Proctor

I know quite a few on ATS are in agreement.

Organize in advance and rally on a chosen date

these kinds of things need advance planning
just like a military campaign

Yes, well, thats what it is actually, with the exception of it being military and more like a murderous mob of asshats that disrespect democratically elected officals and the country.

Treason:
noun
1. the offense of acting to overthrow one's government or to harm or kill its sovereign.
2. a violation of allegiance to one's sovereign or to one's state.

Now your constitutional rights to know when club fed knocks on your door:
Section 3 defines treason and its punishment.

Section 3. Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court. The Congress shall have power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Umm. I dont think the OP used the term murder, and never really came close to saying that. Did you read?

Violent protest does not mean murder.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I want to do some violence against the bilderbergers... i freely admit that. I see nothing wrong with loading a semi tailor to the tits with nitro glycerin and remotely driving it into the building they are having their little meeting in.

If you could take out even half of these scum in an attack it would at the very least set back their evil plans and make the surviving people question what they are doing.

BOOOM!

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Le Colonel

Umm. I dont think the OP used the term murder, and never really came close to saying that. Did you read?

Violent protest does not mean murder.

Right.
I imagine all you gotta do is punch a senator in the nose and suddenly the world will be a brighter place...yep, thats what he was talking about.

well, except for the assult and battery charge that will of course come...but hey, that 15 years will be state and not fed at least.

Point out one redeeming value of the OPs posting for this thread that sounds like a good idea to do against our *elected* officals.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
One thing that has worked very well in other countries and brings the government to their knees is a

General Strike

The whole country goes on strike possible apart from essential services such as medical, fire, police, coastguard etc.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
they are organizing in the counties north of where i live. Militia's. Broadcasting on AM radio

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by lightchild
One thing that has worked very well in other countries and brings the government to their knees is a

General Strike

The whole country goes on strike possible apart from essential services such as medical, fire, police, coastguard etc.

oh please in a nation where the few who have jobs are afraid to call in sick when they are sick? We are too divided. There is still 45% of the population who believes Obama is actually going to fix the mess we made over the last 20 years

[edit on 12-7-2009 by Spartak_FL]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
non violence will get your skull crushed by a baton. The only way is low level resistance. Get the word out, distrube literature, prepare for the crackdown on the populace!

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

do nothing then

sit on your butt

keep bending over at their whim

you may enjoy it however most of us are fed up

sometimes you have to do whats wrong to do whats right

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/57656d7d5a9f.png[/atsimg]

[edit on 12-7-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I would be careful about broadcasting any public activities. But I assure you they do exist and are happening. the most effective thing you can do is spread the word and arm yourself.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Spartak_FL

naturally

no dates, names, locations

in public, it goes without saying

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb

do nothing then

sit on your butt

keep bending over at their whim

you may enjoy it however most of us are fed up

sometimes you have to do whats wrong to do whats right

Oh, I do what I can...I voted and after 8 years, I finally got my party in office.

If some idiots with numbers tried to take over my country, I would do my civic duty and repel the anti-american force or die trying.

Most of us...define who us is? Us = backwoods neocon militaheads?

Ever hear of voting? simply put, if most of "us" as you define were the majority voting demographic, then you would have change in 2 years....but you know your just a very outer fringe element of society.
You are not the representation of what America is...simple statistics show that...and yes, in a democracy, or a democratic republic, statistics and census = everything.

So, start a radio program if you want, make a internet site about philosophies that should be the guiding stones of America...get your mindset out and if it is what the people truely want, they will vote for it...if its not, then too bad...but to demand the vast majority want what a few fringe people will forcefully impose on them is simply stupid...move to Cuba if thats your thing...or iran.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by SaturnFX]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
The PTB needs to be arrested for murder (war) and theft (bailouts)

People need to start setting up class action lawsuits and attempt to get the warmongering, moneymongering power players tried for crimes against humanity.

Bombings and shootings won't solve anything and is illegal (Yeah, Yeah I know it's legal for the PTB to do these) but still...

Just non-compliance, self sufficiency, mass postings like pasting bills with 'Visit Abovetopsecret.com) on trees and walls to alert the public and lawsuits will start hammering nails in the coffin of the old power system... and best of all, these 4 examples are completely legal or covert, yet powerful.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by star in a jar]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join