It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Think It's Time

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

So you still assume that the people that we vote in can be trusted.

media.abovetopsecret.com...

A decent video, though I'm not sure why it starts and ends with the masonic symbol.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Hmm

Let me get this straight...

You want to make plans to murder elected officals...verses simply vote them out...because you dont like what they are doing.

Good luck in club Fed.

The elections are as rigged as the Iran elections. You cannot take these people out of government. They're the elites of the country, and they have the money to BUY their way into power and stay in power.

This country will not ever be the way it was meant to be unless something MORE drastic happens.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spartak_FL
non violence will get your skull crushed by a baton. The only way is low level resistance. Get the word out, distrube literature, prepare for the crackdown on the populace!

[edit on 12-7-2009 by Spartak_FL]

No it won't... if I'm not out on the streets blocking traffic and menacing people, I am fine, sitting in my back yard eating fresh peas out of the pods and picking berries, playing with mud pies in the back yard... I know all of our police here, and they wouldn't come to my house to bonk me on the head for no reason....lol....

They might throw marshmallows at me if we statr a food fight woth each other at the lake mabey....

See, where I live..... the peaceful independant lifestyle goes alll the way up to the top....

Even our MLA's are on board with us...

How???? By fighting and bickering and getting VILOLENT towards them!?!?!

NOT!!!!!!!!!!

By getting to know eachh other on a human level...COMMUNICATING...partying together and helping each other out......

We are hoping our nuts-oh-ness will spread....it seems to be...

Here we are in unity, natives, whites, all different nationalities...... smallish town, but it is spreading all down the island too at least.....

Vancouver on the other hand is a different story..going down hill fast....

If you don't like the heat get out of the fire I say....

Pack up and leave the cities...do right by YOURSELF....

The definition of insanity is doing the SAME THINGS over and over and over , and expecting different results...... Violence is NOT going to work...

Try lightening up a bit..... making FRIENDS with your PERCIEVED enemy...

That is the best way to win a fight.... to STOP fighting and make peace instead...

Then it's "Party on Wayne...Party on Garth! "

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

There ya go, you win todays internets.

Common sense and working on a person to person level is the best way, ayup.
sitting in your basement shining your guns and insanely rambling about how their all going to pay...not so effective to change the community in a positive way.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but this is exactly the type of thread that leads to ATS and those of us here who stand in opposition to this government's violations of our Constitution getting the wrong type of publicity. Recall the guy who shot the security guard at the holocaust museum a couple weeks back... He was simply a "visitor" to several conspiracy theory websites. Imagine the field day the MSM would have with a thread like this if someone from ATS actually was involved in an action like that.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

There ya go, you win todays internets.

Common sense and working on a person to person level is the best way, ayup.
sitting in your basement shining your guns and insanely rambling about how their all going to pay...not so effective to change the community in a positive way.

Well, Thank ya very much..EXACTLY common sense!

It'll kick butt every time, in a GOOD way!

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Voting? I bet there are some few that think they are in the majority when they state voting changes anything. Voting seems to be more an illusion for those still willing to be found asleep and not guarding their nation.

Peaceful demonstrations? Yep, history is littered with the results of successful demonstrations. Not really.

Legal approach? The deck will not be stacked in your favor.

I would think we are witnessing the rapid decomposition of our nation from its inception as a REPUBLIC. Just because some are comfortably in with the British doesn't mean people do not thirst for truth and justice. Denying another's valid truth means you should forfeit you own.

--------------------------

When you know that you have been enslaved again, and not one man will stand in defense of the truth but will embrace evil to preserve himself. Then you should know it's time.

--------------------------

It would be easy to say that if we choose to keep this way of life going will continue to be enslaved increasingly over time. And there are those police, military, and other personnel which will gladly take some paper with "In God we trust" stamped on it to take your life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness. And they will do this for no OTHER good reason than that piece of paper. If that doesn't mean anything to you or you think you are above the enslavement then fine. Do so as seems good in your heart to do.

I honestly think that this nation will have turmoil within itself yet again. Just as a person might fight within himself. An internal battle. We fought the first over another injustice to do a just and right thing. We will do it again. We'll do so because we are a young nation and we have done many juvenile and wrong things but this isn't us. We'll do so because our most base position, deep within our soul, is freedom and justice and being guided by what is right and as our heart tells us to do.

But how will you ever maintain the freedom you purchase either by wisdom or blood when the only truest of solutions involves the universal raising of the consciousness of man? Without that freedom will always be fleeting.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to

You want to make plans to murder elected officals...verses simply vote them out...because you dont like what they are doing
post by SaturnFX

sounds good to me. what, would you miss em.
your vote them out of power crap ,has worked only as a distraction.
they meet peaceful demonstrations time n time again w/ violence.
they only understand violence.
you obviously don't understand they are not elected. thier planning
your murder for a no. of diabolicle reasons.
vote them out of office, are you for real?

[edit on 12-7-2009 by randyvs]

[edit on 12-7-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
If somebody is utterly afraid they should never bother to step up to the plate.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Yes, well, thats what it is actually, with the exception of it being military and more like a murderous mob of asshats that disrespect democratically elected officals and the country.

Treason:
noun
1. the offense of acting to overthrow one's government or to harm or kill its sovereign.
2. a violation of allegiance to one's sovereign or to one's state.

Now your constitutional rights to know when club fed knocks on your door:
Section 3 defines treason and its punishment.

Section 3. Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court. The Congress shall have power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.

A little history lesson might be in order here...

The U.S. was founded by (your definition) a murderous, treasonous, mob of asshats...you owe your freedom to write your drivel to those same "asshats"...

Those " murderous, treasonous, asshats" actually came up with a little something called the Bill of Rights....and plainly and purposefully allotted for the circumstance, that if the government ever infringed those rights, the people have every legal authority to remove the perpetrators by violent means if necessary...implicit in the 2nd amendment...

[edit on 12-7-2009 by RolandBrichter]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
OK... go start up a violent revolution.

Let me know how it goes.

Geez.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Certainly, works regarded by many as foolish at the time. Judge for yourself..

When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Point out one redeeming value of the OPs posting for this thread that sounds like a good idea to do against our *elected* officals.

The OP is simply being an American! It is our duty to hold our government accountable for its actions and even remove them when necessary. You sound afraid and that's a dangerous place to be. Your fear belongs to those serving you as we the people hold the only true power.

articles.mibba.com...

In the bill of rights it clearly states that:

“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.”

Basically stating that our country is a democracy and has no established religion, and therefor others can freely exercise their beliefs so long as it does not harm or infringe the rights of others.

After this in the 14th amendment, it states the following:

“All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.”

This clearly restates the beginning of the Bill of Rights more thoroughly saying that no law shall be passed if it deprives a person of their natural rights and denies them of their privileges. Any law that takes away something from someone is to be overthrown and declared null.

In saying all this, it is now necessary for one to understand just one of the many points in which laws have been established in which do not follow the guidelines of the Constitution and have made our government corrupt, unjust, and in need for the overthrowing and initiation of a new one.

Oh, I do what I can...I voted and after 8 years, I finally got my party in office.

If some idiots with numbers tried to take over my country, I would do my civic duty and repel the anti-american force or die trying.

Most of us...define who us is? Us = backwoods neocon militaheads?

Ever hear of voting? simply put, if most of "us" as you define were the majority voting demographic, then you would have change in 2 years....but you know your just a very outer fringe element of society. You are not the representation of what America is...simple statistics show that...and yes, in a democracy, or a democratic republic, statistics and census = everything.

Ever hear of fraud? Any Americans still feeling secure with our voting system had better think again? Same goes for political party affiliations, your party is not the Democrats! Take a good look at the so called "idiots with numbers", they just might be your party and they may wish to save your country, not take it over?

I agree with you that voting is the best way to change our system for the better, but only when people demand a fair system. If this can be done there is a chance to bring enough third party representation to make a difference. If people like you remain in the delusion of Dem/Rep candidates helping your cause, things will remain the same.

What drives your faith in the two headed fraud monster? Or, in your words, "point out one redeeming value" in the Democratic party that has ever done anything for you? In what possible way, other than wishful thinking, are they "your party"?

Peace.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
There are still people Naive enough to think Obama can stop the collapse of the dollar and the reverse the depression at hand.

His first 30 days in office he spent more than the combined costs of the wars in Iraq, afghanistan on a 800$ billion dollar stimulus package that nobody read, doesnt work, and amounts to just 30 billion in actual infrastucture job creating projects. And the interest to service this debt costs 60 million dollars a day.

The next 30 days he nationalized GM, Citigroup and funneled another 200 billion in the black hole.

The next 30 he spent with crap and trade. Figuring away to tax people without calling it a 'tax'

And now he is looking for 600 billion to pay for healthcare. Time to reach into the pockets of those who are successful. Obama lied the economy has died.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
HA ha!! It's going to suck when you fail, get arrested, sit in prison and watch the stock market rally on television.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Oh, I do what I can...I voted and after 8 years, I finally got my party in office.

If some idiots with numbers tried to take over my country, I would do my civic duty and repel the anti-american force or die trying.

...but to demand the vast majority want what a few fringe people will forcefully impose on them is simply stupid...move to Cuba if thats your thing...or iran.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by SaturnFX]

Isn't that what's happening now?

You wouldn't die defending... LOL Liberals go with the flow and surrender easily.

Isn't that what's happening now?

Americans are patiently waiting the call to do what's right.

If Obama has the power to push hard for heathcare as is happening; he has the voice to call the congress to repeal the Patriot Act. (and set other things right... HR1207)

The silence of doing what's right and constitutional is deafening.

Americans are patiently waiting the call to do what's right.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

You are not the representation of what America is...simple statistics show that...and yes, in a democracy, or a democratic republic, statistics and census = everything.

This country is not a democracy and certainly not a democratic republic? We are most definitely a federal constitutional republic! You indeed do see democracy in our republic, but please don't call it a "democratic republic"!

We are a federation governed by laws, not men. We are a state who's officials are elected as representatives of the people, and must govern according to constitutional law that limits it's power over citizens. This system was made to protect against the very idea of democracy and prevent any such thing! It's there to stop a tyrannical majority by placing checks on them so no person or group can have absolute power.

You, my uninformed friend, are supporting the current illegal oligarchy under the guise of democracy. Statistics and census equal nothing you dullard, only constitutional law that cannot be changed guides this country! You better wake up to reality before you start shipping real Americans to Cuba and Iran. How dumb could you possibly be to welcome the greedy few to make the rules against you? If you will accept that maybe you need to leave?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Retikx
I want to do some violence against the bilderbergers... i freely admit that. I see nothing wrong with loading a semi tailor to the tits with nitro glycerin and remotely driving it into the building they are having their little meeting in.

If you could take out even half of these scum in an attack it would at the very least set back their evil plans and make the surviving people question what they are doing.

BOOOM!

Acting violently and emotionally is stupid. On top of that nobody has any real proof of anything, it's all just hearsay and theories, murder is wrong....CHECK YOURSELF.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   

people are too busy suckling at the teet of society to help themselves. spoiled with fast food and tv dinners. they are being killed with kindness. they dont want to wake up at 5 am to milk cows and collect eggs? and they shouldnt have to. we have the technology to have our cake and eat it. THE QUESTION WE SHOULD BE ASKING IS WHY AREN'T WE EATING OUR CAKE??? ill tell you why beacuse a man with no purpose or goal will ask too many fundamental questions about his life and purpose. Humans need goals they need a purpose. thats what the elite give us. oooh the American dream(nightmare) thats been the carrot they have been dangling in front of our eyes for 50 years. you cant move a mule if its too busy eating its reward. there is nothing wrong with this system its the people who are controlling is that are F$#@ed.

ill just leave my 2c here on the floor......

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I would love to organize something but i dont know how i would go about doing it. Any ideas???

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join