It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Avian and swine flu vaccines cause sterility and death

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by huntergatherer

Exactly my point. Scaring everyone and calling it mandatory will catch the vast majority of folks.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
For the record, Dr. Z has studied the works of Samuel Hahnemann who created Homeopathy in Germany during the late 1790's.

Hahnemann believed "that which can produce a set of symptoms in a healthy individual, can treat a sick individual who is manifesting a similar set of symptoms." This principle, like cures like, became the basis for an approach to medicine which he gave the name homeopathy.

Clinical studies have suggested a positive treatment association when homeopathic medicines are used in the treatment of allergic rhinitis, fibrositis, influenza, childhood diarrhea, and asthma. For instance, during the Spanish Flu of 1918, the death rate of 24,000 flu cases under conventional medical care in that study was 28.2 percent, while the death rate of 26,000 cases treated with homeopathy was a nearly miraculous 1.05 percent. Similarly, many homeopathic physicians each reported treating thousands of patients with very few deaths. Homeopathy and the Flu

The prestigious medical journal Lancet recently published a comprehensive meta-analysis of the randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trials which have been conducted in homeopathy. Analysis of the 89 trials with a consistent high quality methodology revealed consistently positive results for homeopathy when compared with placebo.

In France, research on cost-effectiveness has shown that the annual cost to the Social Security System for homeopathic treatment is 15% less than that of conventional treatment and the price of the average homeopathic medicine is one third that of standard drugs.

Might be something worth considering as an alternative to the nazi-shot.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by lostviking]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus
Ok kids. We've all discussed swine flu. (to death?)

Now, as a little cyber-community, what are we going to do about it?

This is end time stuff we're talking about. Not the flu so much, but this damn vaccine they are throwing at us.
THEY say we need the vaccine before it mutates into something worse.

But our old pal science states that vaccines only work against specific viruses, not mutated versions.

So they are handing us a crock. There is something in the vaccine. Something that they are using the swine flu crisis to deliver.

What do we do about it?
Do we become the "sheep" we criticize so much about?
Do we roll over and die?

Not me pal. I don't know what I can do (yet) but, by god, I am going to do something.

Is there anyone out there who is willing to fight with me? Is there anyone out there with a plan?

Is there anyone out there who is willing to finally put down their keyboards and figure out a way to stop this before countless people die?

Lets change the world people.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by mikerussellus]

[edit on 12-7-2009 by mikerussellus]

Measure for measure. Nothing is forgotten.,

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandlearn
BTW, this vaccine will be given to those most at risk first. Among those most at risk are healthcare workers. Does anyone really think they are going to try to get rid of all healthcare workers? That is a very big stretch.

I am an infection control nurse and know how this works. Most healthcare workers get the shot in the first 2 weeks. Who is going to take care of the rest?

Again, I don't trust the vaccine but only because it is not sufficiently tested. Read my other post for my reasoning why population reduction will be more selective. The goal would be to get rid of the non productive drags on resources, I think. But this is only my opinion.

I don't see a mass conspiracy of vaccines killing people. I see an untested vaccine, with god knows what, being given waaaay to early. What was it the Obama administration said? Never let a good crisis go to waste.

I do know, if you want to cause MAJOR disruption, get rid of the healthcare folks first.

I don't trust what the WHO, our government is telling us. The hype, the build up with the swine flu. The raising alert level to a 6. For 300 deaths worldwide? C'mon, you don't need to be a conspiracy theorist to see something fishy.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

I don't trust what the WHO, our government is telling us. The hype, the build up with the swine flu. The raising alert level to a 6. For 300 deaths worldwide? C'mon, you don't need to be a conspiracy theorist to see something fishy.

LOL. I disagree. I think only conspiracy theorist's will see that it is fishy.

I am not saying that it isn't fishy. To me it is just another ploy to 'trust the government, WHO, whomever' because they have your best interest at heart.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

This part is sooo true. I know mine and my sons doctor is a REAL person, and not some robot...

When I had my son, I asked her straight up about vaccines, and mentioned I was a contientious objector myself, since school etc.....

She said outloud, that she was not aloud to reccommend eother way to me, but knodded YES YES YES, and sent me the message with her EYES that vaccines weren't good news...

Bring in an orange and have it take your vaccine for you if it gets that Nazi'ish......tell them why, and I am sure most will be on board with you...

I Know MY doctor would in no way be willing to violate my rights or anyone elses...

Just because some politicians change words on a paper, dosen't mean your actualy RIGHTS have changed...

Bring in the bible with you and point out some scriptures if someone wants to violate your body that way...

When it comes down to the crunch, I don't now any doctor that would violate those boundaries.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Yes the very young = not fully developed immune systems,
The very old = Failing immune systems,
The chronically Ill = taxed out immune systems,
AIDS/HIV Patients = Failing/inefficient or non-functional immune systems.

I would think the results of a vaccine would be essentially the same as the virus itself.
Am I not correct in assuming the vaccine introduces elements into your system to let your immune system build a defense against it?
IF the immune system does not work correctly or otherwise does not respond to these elements, they continue to multiply in the body and eventually break it own.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

How does putting a scare into the populace instill trust with the government?
Look, I try to be reasonable, logical. I try to "think things through".

And some things going on just don't add up.

How "terrible" for this flu to occur in the spring of this year.
How safe we are now that the WHO raised their level to 6.
How convenient that a vaccine is developed just 6 months later.
How "safe" we are now that with the level raised to a 6, vaccines are mandated throughout Europe and Canada.

They want to give us a vaccine that won't work if it mutates.
They say it will mutate and it will be devistating.
Am I an alarmist? Or someone who can't really see the logic here?

Should change my user ID to Doubting Thomas. . .

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Am I not correct in assuming the vaccine introduces elements into your system to let your immune system build a defense against it?
IF the immune system does not work correctly or otherwise does not respond to these elements, they continue to multiply in the body and eventually break it own.

You're half right. The vaccine is an "inactive virus". Actually broken portions of the virus that the IgG and IgM components of the immune system recognize and develop specific WBC's to target those specific portions of the virus.
There is no live virus injected into the system. There is no way that the inactive virus can replicate and further injure the system.

Now, that being said, there are case studies that have shown that inactive viruses have caused adverse reactions to the people receiving said vaccines.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Look, I try to be reasonable, logical. I try to "think things through". And some things going on just don't add up.

How safe we are now that the WHO raised their level to 6.

How "safe" we are now that with the level raised to a 6, vaccines are mandated throughout Europe and Canada.

They want to give us a vaccine that won't work if it mutates. They say it will mutate and it will be devistating.

Am I an alarmist? Or someone who can't really see the logic here? Should change my user ID to Doubting Thomas. . .

You said.

Me
They already have trust in the government. That is the point.

You said

Me
The fact is, it is very rare to test for flu this time of year. I got these reports daily. We are only doing this because it is a new flu and to those untrained it looks like something unusual. The fact is we don't know because we rarely test when it is not flu season.

You said

Me
Not convenient at all, especially for those who are not paying attention. It is like the swine flu of 1972. No way would I take it. At the very least I would stand back and see what happens to those that do.

You said.
They want to give us a vaccine that won't work if it mutates. They say it will mutate and it will be devistating.

Me
All flu's mutate and no one can know how fast it will mutate unless they are doing something to help it along.

Look, I think we are really on the same page here.

And yes, I think doubting thomas would be a good name for all of us.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
First problem I have with this proposed scenario is that it has already been stated that the first in the US to recieve the swine flu vaccine will be children, and health care workers. Everyone else will be secondary. Ok, so why would you kill off all the health care workers? Those same folk will be needed by whatever population is left. And kill the children first?

It just doesn't add up. The article posted mostly talks about avian not swine flu, and historically, it seems that an up front vaccination is much smarter than letting swine flu run rampant killing people, it is going to do just like influenza did in 1918, it will come in 3 waves, each wave more deadly than the last, the first wave of swine flu has made it around the world, the second is expected to arrive this fall/early winter, and if we are ready then we might be able to avoid 50 million deaths or more like the 1918 pandemic. It just makes sense to me that if they wanted to depopulate the world they would save the mega billions of dollars being spent to build a vaccine, and just let people die of the flu.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

The point is, we won't be immune to the flu when it hits the second or third time.

If a flu virus mutates, then the previous vaccine is rendered useless. That is why they don't have a cure for the common cold. It mutates constantly.
But they are saying we will be safe from the flu once it mutates because of the vaccines they want to deliver now.

DO you see the problem now?

What is in the vaccine they are giving NOW if it is going to keep us safe from a random mutation that will occur later?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
As a few posters have stated, the vaccine is a cocktail of manufactured proteins that are currently inactive, but all they require to be made active is a suitable environment, and then they go to work on the host.

The vaccine itself is not the coup de grace of the so-called 'end game' plan, but it's first preliminary step towards reducing the world's population. They are simply putting the pieces into place, and when they do 'go for it', it will not be a case of everybody falling down ill in the street and dying, but a slow process of sterilisation.
Bear in mind that the 'swine flu' hits the younger people much harder than the older generation...this enforced vaccination is a sterilising program on the one hand, and a incubation program on another. Sterilise a couple of generations and you will severely reduce the populations, not by directly killing people, but by simply not replacing those that die.

Look at it like this...suppose that for every ten people who die, eleven people are born. This will always maintain a higher ratio of people being born against those whom are dying...the population continues to grow. However, change the ratio in favour of those dying, and the population reduces. The vaccination program is an attempt to control and reduce the world's population through a program of sterilisation.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
One of the main goals I see in many things going on is an effort to get as many people dead or sterilized as possible while maintaining plausible deniablity, or at least get it so that it can be chalked off to stupidity and short sightedness later. Letting a monster flu run its course while seeming to do nothing would stand in the way of this.

Adjusting the vaccine so as to aggravate the situation, and hurt first responders the most would help this. When the first responder causality rate is shown to be unfeasible, they would first say "oops, our bad" then throw as many patsies to the wolves as needed, as the medical system cracks in the years to come. Alternate medicine that has a much lower cost and required patient to physician ratio, they are working hard to outlaw or otherwise render a non option.

In short they get more sick people, doctors overworked, nurses who can't fill the gaps, and alternatives denied. Creating the problems. As outrage and futility develops as the reaction, they start offering more solutions that do more harm than good for the average person, leading to a slow die off that no solution will fix.

In response to the "but what would they do with out us?" that's what robots and mentally damaged and rapidly aging and dying folks the robots would gradually replace are for.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
i've already heard they are planning to vaccinate children when they return to school..there was an article about it on yahoo a week or so go saying they were letting everyone know so they wouldnt be surprised when a note came home stating they were starting the swine flu vaccines...i am going to see what i need to do to home school my kids cause they wont let them go to school without these vaccines im sure, just like any other vaccine. i never trusted them anyway but was told it was best for them..i was a sheeple then of course...i wont let anyone stick a needle in them now and telling their father the same.

sh*t is fixin to hit the fan in america...the next year things are gonna start getting worse and go downhill from there...

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Sorry, but , again, it would be much more feasible to kill off or depopulate if they just let it run rampant, claiming that no vaccine is available. The sterilization theory takes way to long to come to fruition, and to pay the billions in expenses to make a vaccine to do what the flu could have done without it, is just not sensible if you were someone or a government trying to thin out a population. It would be easier to just taint the water supplies or the air we breathe, instead of manufacturing a virus, waiting for it to spread, create a vaccine, then wait for years for the effect of it to show via steriliztion.

edit to add: I respect that you and others really believe that the government is out to kill us all, but, IMHO I don't think this vaccine is the vehicle.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by space cadet]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   

I agree.

i thinks things are even deeper than what people think. ...

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by liveandlearn

LOL. I disagree. I think only conspiracy theorist's will see that it is fishy.

I am not saying that it isn't fishy. To me it is just another ploy to 'trust the government, WHO, whomever' because they have your best interest at heart.

like you must be brainwashed or something if you truly believe that the Gov't and the WHO have your best interest at heart. what are you from the CIA or something?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
In my country, last week was announced to the media that when the school starts, all kids will get the vaccines. So, no mandatory to that. If some parrent is told that the flu might kill their kids, then the parrent himself will do the vaccine to the kid.
We are expecting 8 million shots,which will be here from October 2009 to Janury 2010, which will be for 4 million people since each person needs 2 shots (as they said).
All people under 30 and over 60 must have this vaccine, but kids will have them anyway with the blessing of their parents.

I hope that we all going to be here until summer 2010 and will see if those vaccines did any good.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Dimitrios

All people under 30 and over 60 must have this vaccine, but kids will have them anyway with the blessing of their parents.

However, it's been noted that EVERY man woman and child will have to take the vaccine. So I'm wondering, which is it.....under 30 and over 60 or everyone??
If that info is correct, why would only the late baby boomers and entire Generation X be spared the shot? Wonder if it's because they might have some immunity to the vaccination from some other vaccine concoction we had during childhood and therefore it would be a waste of time and money innoculating this group?

And just to add....Nurses and medical staff shouldn't be feeling too secure.
Lots of microbiologists and Scientists were murdered, who could have done a lot to bring this under control. If they were disposable.....

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join