It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Avian and swine flu vaccines cause sterility and death

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I think that the more we know about the global plans the more we can star to see their next step. The media is now saying there is a shortage of vaccines in America, convincing others to rush to the hospital to get their hands on the vaccines. I think they will try and turn this into a "buy Elmo for Christmas" shopping chaos but with vaccines instead of Elmo. I don't think they can force the population to take a vaccine. They can convince them though, especially with the children. The children in public schools are the most susceptible. I am out of school and college and work from home, so I am safe, and I don't even think work environments will force vaccinate unless you work for the government, but public school will be the big target, especially since they don't want to shut down the schools. That's my thoughts on it. At least ask the doctor what's in it before you take it, and research the chemical names. H1N1 is a very confusing term, as it is no longer being called swine flu. They have blown it so out of proportion that it is not even its own virus. They claim the common flu and swine flu share identical symptoms, thus there is no way to tell if it is swine flu or the regular flu. They are turning the flu into a scare tactic, and this is just crazy. Everyone gets the flu every now and then, and sure it's contagious but you get over it. You feel sick for a week or less, take over the counter drugs and that's it. In fact it's because people are too poor to afford Advil and Aspirin that they die from the regular flu. It's not because they don't get the vaccine. Swine flu is a total hoax, that director of the WHO is full of it, they say it is a moderate pandemic yet also unstoppable, and the WHO level six simply means it is in 3 or more countries. How about STD's, that's in every country but the WHO is not calling that a pandemic, we are not getting forced vaccination for AIDS, and didn't they also create AIDS? So these people are completely untrustworthy. That's my rant. Do spiritual healings, meditate, spend time outdoors, that is the real medicine.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Studenofhistory
reply to post by Sk8rDude7

Thanks for the help. This is the kind of response I was hoping to generate. Since the PTB are monitoring ATS, this kind of growing chatter about not only the vaccinations themselves but also about the July 27th exercises may be enough scrutiny to cause the exercises to be canceled. That's my hope.

Although I could not agree with you more, sadly the masses of sheeple WANT to be lied to. I have been trying for sometime to alert people I know to what is going on in front of them...they aren't interested.

Off topic I know, but I'll tie it in...
Here in Canada the police groups are trying for the third time to legalize illegal wire taps. Specifically the police groups want the right to tap any phone without warrent or oversight as well as unrestricted access to all ISP records. Twice before our national medias have picked up on it and forced the removal of the legislation. This time the bill was put before parliment prior to the summer break, again the media picked up on it. The problem this time is that the vote will be in October, three months after it was breaking news when people have forgotten what it's about.

The point? I had several replies to posts on social networking sites telling me that I was being removed as a friend because reading my posts were the worst part of thier day and that they would rather not have to read them. If it isn't Reality TV or a Celebrity magezine people will deliberately avoid exposure.

As others have commented, I agree that many deserve the fate that awaits them. Choosing the warm-and-fuzzy lifestyles perpetuated through all avenues of mainstream media is much easier than actually having a freely derived opinion and PoV. Although I am a student of Buddha I feel that if knowledge is the greatest of pursuits it must conversely be true that willfull ignorance is the greatest of crimes.

Either way, there are a few people who are receptive: they may not share the views, but they see that something isn't right. Thankfully they all have usefull communal skills.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by [davinci]]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Master Shen long
Whoever believes they wont be forced to take the shot must be high on fluoride and mercury........... Most countries have stated their intentions of a mass forced flu shot (Genocide) program. UK included as posted on infowars today..........

*****Warning *****
Any Government branch, officer, Health worker or anyone else who tries to stab me with that filth will be expelled to the afterlife (promise)!

Who exactly is going to FORCE these vaccinations into you?

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Public health nurses backed up by police or troops will knock on your door and 'insist' on given vaccine injections to your and your family right then and there. Anyone refusing will be 'detained' and shipped off to 'quarantine centre' ie. detention camps and your property will be confiscated. How do I know this?
Check out this audio interview of Dr. Bill Deagle on Project Camelot under the July 18th update
projectcamelot.org...

Deagle also says that the swine flu has been proven (but not publicized) beyond any doubt to have been deliberately engineered in a lab and that the vaccine will contain a form of squalene which is now believed to have caused gulf war syndrome via anthrax vaccines given to troops.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Studenofhistory

I dont think so. Medical and Nursing professionals are NOT allowed to force treatment onto patients by law and their professional codes of conduct. To do so is an offence (assualt) and a breach of their professional code of conduct and therefore they could lose their licenses to practice.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   

[edit on 19-7-2009 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Just came across this storey from the CBC. Two things that are interesting to me...

1) There are SEVERAL known mutations globally rendering existing treatments ineffective.

2) This was expected and people shouldn't be worried

www.cbc.ca...

If the virus is mutating so fast that treatments are ineffective AND medical professionals expected this, what's the point of the vaccine? It's already obsolete.

[edit on 21-7-2009 by [davinci]]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

In regards to your second point; what you propose about politicians getting 'incentives' to promote the exercise is, in fact, a conspiracy.

You were saying.

Government virus expert paid £116k by swine flu vaccine manufacturers

A scientist who advises the Government on swine flu is a paid director of a drugs firm making hundreds of millions of pounds from the pandemic.

Professor Sir Roy Anderson sits on the Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies (Sage), a 20-strong task force drawing up the action plan for the virus.

Yet he also holds a £116,000-a-year post on the board of GlaxoSmithKline, the company selling swine flu vaccines and anti-virals to the NHS.

Sir Roy faced demands to step down yesterday amid claims that the jobs were incompatible. 'This is a clear conflict of interest and should be of great concern to taxpayers and government officials alike,' said Matthew Elliott of the TaxPayers' Alliance.

'You cannot have the man in charge of medical emergencies having any financial interest in the management of those emergencies. We need someone totally unbiased to tackle this crisis.'

The Department of Health and GSK denied there was a conflict and said Sir Roy did not attend Sage meetings where vaccines and drugs were discussed.

Sir Roy was appointed to Sage to 'provide cross-government scientific advice regarding the outbreak of swine flu'. He was one of the first UK experts to call the outbreak a pandemic.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

An instructor at one of the Government’s swine flu call centres has described the virus as a ‘turboshandy’ version of the usual seasonal bug and a ‘godsend’ for their business.

Mr Kirby joked about sending a victim to run around the streets of Bristol to spread flu.

www.dailymail.co.uk...
It's truly sickening when those in government resort to fear mongering and only care about profits, while people are dying of swine flu.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
More evidence that swine flu is manmade.

rense.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
You might want to check this out.

Includes a letter that can be adapted to be used in any minister of health of any country (that speaks english of course).

Also links to Jane Burgermeister´s blog and her 134 page document with evidence to all this scam.

People said they wanted to do something ... well that letter could be a start

Peace.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I just learned that squalene, which is an ingredient of previous vaccines and is certain to be in the swine flu vaccine, impairs fertility.

fourwinds10.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I say if it is to be then let's get this show on the road, cause I am bored. and tired of just THINKING it is the NWO at work here. Bring IT on

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Studenofhistory
The mainstream media is not telling us about these facts (see links below). This is how the Elite will depopulate the planet. Vaccines don't work as advertised. Read the shocking facts about avian flu vaccine deaths and sterility.

Go to this site and listen to the audio interview of Dr. John Waterman (11 July-update 4)
projectcamelot.org...

Then visit his website by clicking on his name under update 3 of same webpage and click on Medical Martial Law (scroll down to July 7 posting)

Don't allow any vaccines to be injected into your body or the bodies of those you love. Spread the word!

[edit on 12-7-2009 by Studenofhistory]

Your post was a pioneering trail-blazer. Many of us HEEDED THE WARNING and are grateful.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join