It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien bases disclosure

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I went through an incident with one WB... I provided hard documentation on Looking Glass direct from the actual paper at LANL archives and linked to the secure LLNL Shiva Nova site at least 6 months before it went public. I expected a "Great job... you backed me up" response... instead I was blasted for being Psysops... my motive for posting the data was questioned and the material deleted... That same file here at ATS got stuffed out of site

And you Quoted this as well I remember that one.

“Nothing would be what it is, Because everything would be what it isn’t. And contrary-wise –what it is, it wouldn’t be. And what it wouldn’t be, it would. You see?” – Alice in Wonderland.

The thread In question was a good read .

still have the link to the forum Zorgon if you need it.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Office 4256
reply to post by ocker

I'm a little concerned with some of your vocabulary. For instance: "Common knowledge". None of the "facts" you lay out are common knowledge. History has shown that what may be "common knowledge" at some point in time is proved entirely bogus a short time later. "Obviously" - To whom is it obvious? If you start with a certain set of assumptions (many based on no real evidence), I guess a certain thing may be obvious - and maybe in error. Also, there are a whole lot of people who claim to be naval intelligence officers, Air Force OSI agents, etc. How do you know? I want documentary evidence before accepting anybody's word. I once had a student register for an advanced electronics class who claimed to have worked for NASA. It impressed the hell out of the other students. I did a little research. He did work for NASA for three years - as a food service vendor.

Common knowledge is what "everybody knows", usually with reference to the community in which the term is used.

This is what I based the term common knowledge on, for this topic,and people who have researched the alien bases and structures on the moon will agree.

If you start with a certain set of assumptions (many based on no real evidence),

Well hope this helps

here is a structure in the Keeler crater.

another Alien base

this moon tower

thanks mike singh and easynow for pictures and keith laney

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker816
I hate to say it but this guy will probally end up dead before he will ever testify

The powers that be stopped killing people over UFOs a long time ago.
We are in a disclosure mode. This is just part of it.
So far.......nobody really cares.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Government Admits to Aliens Being Real (HQ)

"disclosure is at hand"

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
So far.......nobody really cares.

That is precisely the truth... I have seen more and more of that lately

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Government Officials Report on UFO's

UFO Canada Disclosure by Former Canadian Defense Minister Paul Hellyer

Ministry of Defence JAN 27 FOX NEWS

[edit on 14-7-2009 by meaguire]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by meaguire

What does any of that have to do with alien bases on the moon?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
aliens
ufo's
bases
disclosure

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by meaguire

I guess I missed the parts about bases in the videos.
(which I've seen previously)

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I'll tell you, that ''Lunar Tower'' picture by Mikesingh is a good one. That looks AWFULLY artificial to me, it stands out too. Not ruling anything natural out though, I will have to do some more research on that one before coming to a more definitive conclusion but it is one of the better ones I have seen(I was away from ATS probably when this came out so I am not very familiar with it). That and the picture showing what appears to be some multi-legged structure with a large 'hose' stuck in the ground.

[edit on 7/14/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I don't see a vertical structure. I see a narrow ridge running into the low area which is in shadow while it, itself is still in sunlight. Similar to the ridge above and to the right of it.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by DARREN1976
What I want to know is, and this is just a matter for conjecture remember, if the moon was blasted from the earth billions of years ago by a collision with another huge body, and we have hardly no helium-3 on earth, then how come the moon is abundant with it?

Well the origin of the moon is in question
but the HE3 is created by the radiation that hits the moon and is embedded in the top three meters of the lunar regolith(dirt)

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
This guy never said he saw pictures.... he said that someone told breached security and blurted it out to him.

He's genuine in his understandings...

But I'd like to see where he says he actually saw photos.

at 51.48

"And then he pulled out one of these mosaics and showed this base that had gepmetric shapes etc...."

He then says he has photos now that compares to what he saw

At 53.10 he says "The particular shot that I saw had clusters...."

The mosaic is one of the large photos a "shot" is a term for a photo

The link below takes you just to his testimony

video.google.com...

[edit on 14-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

There's a problem with the "multi-legged structure". The caption says No. V-21M-H2. Since no other information is provided (typical), I have to assume it is an image from Lunar Orbiter V. Now there is an Image 21M and there is also a 21H2. Assuming it's the latter (the high resolution image) it's available here:
www.lpi.usra.edu...

I sure can't find the "alien base". But what's important is that the Orbiter image was taken at an altitude of more than 2,000 miles and shows nowhere near the detail that the "alien base" image displays. Something ain't right.

[edit on 7/14/2009 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
NASA Holds Briefing to Release Restored Apollo 11 Moonwalk Video

www.nasa.gov...

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ocker
Well he is not Robinson Caruso because this is common knowledge and mining of the moon has been going on for decades it has just been kept a secret .

It is great people in the know are starting to talk about it more.

Families have been bought up in that environment and their children are use to being shuttled back and forth .And the Military have been sending there own up there for years so I've been told.

The truth will come out soon.

[edit on 11/7/2009 by ocker]

Absolutely no chance.. The minerals they would get from mining the moon could never come close to offsetting the billions it would cost to do so.. And your pal says kids and adults have been shuttled back and forth? We all know what a huge spectacle a shuttle launch is, and how far away the launches are visible.. How would they launch undetected to do all these extra covert journeys? How do they turnaround the shuttle so quicky?

Your pal is much mistaken or delusional.. Ever wonder why we went to the moon for the last time almost 40 years ago despite what we could gain from a base there?!! Its because the moon isnt ours.. There was already someone there, and they gave the impression we should stay away..

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfhammer
The minerals they would get from mining the moon could never come close to offsetting the billions it would cost to do so..

You are Wrong.

See below to find out why:

The current value of pure gold (Au), at today's price is $15,500 per kilogram.

Helium-3 (He3) a rare particle on Earth but abundant on the Moons lunar surface (He3 is required for a fusion reactant - safe nuclear energy) has an energy value in today's dollars is $5.7 million per kilogram when compared to the value and energy potential of oil....

...It has been estimated that helium 3 would have a cash value of $5.7 billion a ton in terms of its current energy equivalent to oil at

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by DARREN1976
What I want to know is, and this is just a matter for conjecture remember, if the moon was blasted from the earth billions of years ago by a collision with another huge body, and we have hardly no helium-3 on earth, then how come the moon is abundant with it?

Well the origin of the moon is in question
but the HE3 is created by the radiation that hits the moon and is embedded in the top three meters of the lunar regolith(dirt)

thank you for clearing that up for me my friend, (was going to mention about the origin of the moon being in question as well, as there has been threads on here with numerous theories about what it is, even so far as to say it's an alien interstellar spacecraft, but did not want to go off topic and kick up a whole big s**t-storm either...so
...double goes for you too!!)

[edit on 14-7-2009 by DARREN1976] for spelling mistakes..

[edit on 14-7-2009 by DARREN1976]

[edit on 14-7-2009 by DARREN1976]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by evo190

No way are they actual NASA pictures, surely they'd do a better job at "smudging" them out.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ocker

dude, if you zoom on this picture, you can see that it is in Iran.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join