It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien bases disclosure

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Sargent Karl Wolf declares he is willing to testify under oath before congress that he was shown photos of alien bases on the moon 30 years ago.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I would love to hear more about what he knows in an in depth interview, because the claims he makes are very significant - as are all the backers of the disclosure project.

It would be nice if they all had the opportunity to testify in front of congress, under oath about what they claim to know. Surely more credible outlets would have to take notice of a congress hearing, in one of the most powerful countries in the world, about ufos, alien bases, abductions, and aliens.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Well he is not Robinson Caruso because this is common knowledge and mining of the moon has been going on for decades it has just been kept a secret .

It is great people in the know are starting to talk about it more.

Families have been bought up in that environment and their children are use to being shuttled back and forth .And the Military have been sending there own up there for years so I've been told.

The truth will come out soon.

[edit on 11/7/2009 by ocker]

+15 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ocker

This is common knowledge?

Can you give me any data concerning the mining of the moon?

And are you really saying children are being shuttled back and forth to the moon?

Please allow me to see what proof you have of your statements.

What product are we bringing back to earth from the moon and where is it stored?

Where is the base we are using to take people back and forth to the moon?

I would like to go on the next mining trip if you could arrange it.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by dizziedame]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
There will be no disclosure and this is why : Thread

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ocker

Well he is not Robinson Caruso because this is common knowledge and mining of the moon has been going on for decades it has just been kept a secret and has been a on going for years.

There is an edit tab.

NASA has its work cut out in trying to save face with revealing certain things,which they will have to do before long.

People within the places of knowing that are coming out and are willing to talk,are increasing every year.
You can hear the ticking.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
reply to post by ocker

This is common knowledge?

Can you give me any data concerning the mining of the moon?

And are you really saying children are being shuttled back and forth to the moon?

Please allow me to see what proof you have of your statements.

What product are we bring back to earth from the moon and where is it stored?

Where is the base we are using to take people back and forth to the moon?

I would like to go on the next mining trip if you could arrange it.

And with your smart attitude you would get first class seats on the Moon shuttle with a shovel just designed for you maybe it would be bright red to let all know up there that you need special treatment because your government has been lying to you and your so gullible.

There is a HUGE alien moon base complex on the far side of the moon. This sounds silly but it is true and we have solid proof… straight from the military.

In 1994, the US Navy sent a satellite called Clementine to the moon to image it for two months. During that time, the satellite took 1.8 million images. Out of those images, 170,000 images were made available to the public. The rest were classified. Classified moon craters?

Within the 170,000 images available, there are many obviously censored images of incredibly massive artificial structures, structures often MILES in width and height. The sheer size of these structures eliminates the possibility that we built them; the numbers of trips by rockets carrying materials would be outrageously large.

This is the biggest discovery in history. Certain military and government agencies have known for decades. The alien moon base has been up there in various forms for possibly tens of thousands of years.

And

Is there an "Alien Base" on the Moon? More and more people are coming forward with stories that might prove this is true. Rumors say that there is an Alien Moon Base on the far side of the moon, the side we never see from Earth.

Did you ever wonder why the Moon landings stopped and why we have not tried to build a Moon Base? It does seem like a better and easier idea than a floating space station with no access to any raw materials or supplies? According to the NASA Astronaut Neil Armstrong the aliens have a base on the Moon and told us in no uncertain terms to get off and stay off the Moon!

Sound far fetched? Milton Cooper, a Naval Intelligence Officer tells us that not only does the Alien Moon Base exist but the U.S. Naval Intelligence Community refers to the Alien Moon Base as "Luna," that there is a huge mining operation going on there, and that is where the aliens keep their huge mother ships while the trips to Earth are made in smaller "flying saucers".

LUNA: The Alien base on the far side of the Moon. It was seen and filmed by the Apollo astronauts. A base, a mining operation using very large machines, and the very large alien craft described in sighting reports as mother ships exist there. -Milton Cooper

Did Apollo 11 Encounter UFOs on the Moon? from the Book "Above Top Secret" by Timothy Good.

Buzz AldrinAccording to hitherto unconfirmed reports, both Neil Armstrong and Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin saw UFOs shortly after their historic landing on the Moon in Apollo 11 on 21 July 1969. I remember hearing one of the astronauts refer to a "light" in or on a carter during the television transmission, followed by a request from mission control for further information. Nothing more was heard.

According to a former NASA employee Otto Binder, unnamed radio hams with their own VHF receiving facilities that bypassed NASA's broadcasting outlets picked up the following exchange:

NASA: What's there? Mission Control calling Apollo 11...

Apollo: These "Babies" are huge, Sir! Enormous! OH MY GOD! You wouldn't believe it! I'm telling you there are other spacecraft out there, lined up on the far side of the crater edge! They're on the Moon watching us!

Maurice Chatelain In 1979, Maurice Chatelain, former chief of NASA Communications Systems confirmed that Armstrong had indeed reported seeing two UFOs on the rim of a crater. "The encounter was common knowledge in NASA," he revealed, "but nobody has talked about it until now."

Soviet scientists were allegedly the first to confirm the incident. "According to our information, the encounter was reported immediately after the landing of the module," said Dr. Vladimir Azhazha, a physicist and Professor of Mathematics at Moscow University. "Neil Armstrong relayed the message to Mission Control that two large, mysterious objects were watching them after having landed near the moon module. But his message was never heard by the public-because NASA censored it. "

According to another Soviet scientist, Dr. Aleksandr Kazantsev, Buzz Aldrin took color movie film of the UFOs from inside the module, and continued filming them after he and Armstrong went outside. Dr. Azhazha claims that the UFOs departed minutes after the astronauts came out on to the lunar surface.

Maurice Chatelain also confirmed that Apollo 11's radio transmissions were interrupted on several occasions in order to hide the news from the public. Before dismissing Chatelain's sensational claims, it is worth noting his impressive background in the aerospace industry and space program. His first job after moving from France was as an electronics engineer with Convair, specializing in telecommunications, telemetry, and radar. In 1959 he was in charge of an electromagnetic research group, developing new radar and telecommunications systems for Ryan. One of his eleven patents was an automatic flights to the Moon. Later, at North American Aviation, Chatelain was offered the job of designing and building the Apollo communications and data-processing systems.

Chatelain claims that "all Apollo and Gemini flights were followed, both at a distance and sometimes also quite closely, by space vehicles of extraterrestrial origin-flying saucers, or UFOs, if you want to call them by that name. Every time it occurred, the astronauts informed Mission Control, who then ordered absolute silence." He goes on to say:

"I think that Walter Schirra aboard Mercury 8 was the first of the astronauts to use the code name 'Santa Claus' to indicate the presence of flying saucers next to space capsules.

The moon has been the base for terrestrials for years.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by gallifreyan medic

Yes you are right I should have edited the post but after a few good Aussie beers so be it.

it is late here and have a good day

Thanks

ocker

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
What I dont like at all, is the increase of information about how the ET's made us and are buzzing around taking human females as sex/torture/pleasure subjects and how it is about to open up...

Just remember that Satan will do everything to divert us and get us to accept the ET agenda as a 'good' thing, pretty much like 'V' series...

Me mad !!!

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Good info ocker

That is Information, nice to see it on a thread once in awhile haha

So if they are on the moon, then they (aliens) then it would be reasonable to assume that they can receive our transmissions...
I think when the aliens all get off their ship for the first time here on earth,in a public place, it will be well lit and they will all walk off thier ship... look at the people around open their mouthes and say WAZZZZZUP

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Yes you may be on the right track I am not religious though ,saying that !

We all no good from bad just a thought .?

Just remember that Satan will do everything to divert us and get us to accept the ET agenda as a 'good' thing, pretty much like 'V' series...

Is the American Government playing the cast ?????..!!

Good post

Thanks

Ocker

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I cannot help but be suspicious.

I have only seen this video, I don't know who he is, but the first thing I would like is an open interview with him. I'd want him to tell me the make and model of the machine he was repairing for validation of his claims, I'd want a description of the employees he dealt with, I'd want to see some kind of documented evidence of his visit.

There seems to be little evidence of anything here, and you'd think that something like this would cause him to retain as much physical evidence of his presence there as possible, including any documentation that would exist (and there would have been).

It's very easy to state that he would say all of this under oath, when it is extremely UNLIKELY that he would ever be called on to do so. I can say I'd say anything under oath, but it means nothing when I know I'll never be asked to.

I am not a skeptic, I believe that anything is possible. And if I discovered that this story was true, it wouldn't shock or surprise me. But, a video of a man saying something is not evidence of anything.

As usual, it's just too little, without foundation or evidence, and for those reasons alone I cannot accept it as being the truth so easily as many others seem to be able to do.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by KingAtlas

What?? you need a good dose of the other popular internet viewing

or maybe you have had a enough tonight .

Sorry I have gone of topic ! Yes what a great video the Op posted.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
What I dont like at all, is the increase of information about how the ET's made us and are buzzing around taking human females as sex/torture/pleasure subjects and how it is about to open up...

Me mad !!!

Why don`t we just call him by his name, Enki.
He certainly has a plan, he want`s to open his little gate to "hell".

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Well i wonder why aliens establish bases on moon? what do we got there, rocks, dust, debris, and nothing more. still they digg in the crust, mine, and as I know build towers..

I wonder, is the moon hollow?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ocker

I see someone said nice information, I'm just wondering what website you found that on and also, is it accredited?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Yes there is a alien base on the moon.Its been there longer than most people relise.Some people work at the base but its in full control of the aliens.Humans do mine some minerals there including helium 3.They have a base on mars too.When the new manned mission to mars happens in the years to come.It will be that base on mars that will support that mission when they arrive on mars.Of course you will not see or hear anything about that base on the news.Even when the astranauts go to mars ,they will keep the mars base and its location secret at the same time getting stealth support from the base.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Whats him going under oath going to prove? That doesnt 100% mean someone is telling the truth.... and lets face it, why would congress actually waste their time setting this thing up so he could 'prove' that he's seen pictures of moon bases? Especially considering that if the Government dont want to disclose anything, then they wont let it get as far as that.

These guys actually make believing in this soon to be disclosure much more difficult. There's been a few people saying that they're going to force the Government to give us disclosure, or do it themselves... and then it never happens and they just fade into the background..

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

Hi I have included only a few of the available sites

alien-ufo-research.com...

www.subversiveelement.com...

paranormal.about.com...

greyfalcon.us...

I will try another.

Hope you enjoy.

[edit on 11/7/2009 by ocker]

top topics