It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien bases disclosure

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I can just imagine the 'official' response to this video clip. Something along the lines of....

"Sargent Karl Wolf? USAF have no record of a Sargent Karl Wolf..."

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812
I would love to hear more about what he knows in an in depth interview, because the claims he makes are very significant - as are all the backers of the disclosure project.

It would be nice if they all had the opportunity to testify in front of congress, under oath about what they claim to know. Surely more credible outlets would have to take notice of a congress hearing, in one of the most powerful countries in the world, about ufos, alien bases, abductions, and aliens.

When I watched the whole Disclosure Project press conference, I thought he was the only one who was credible. He does seem very convinced in what he heard. It would be nice to learn more about him. Even though he might have heard about a moon base, he may not have understood what he was told. Keep in mind that he only heard it mentioned once.

Originally posted by HiveTyrant
I can just imagine the 'official' response to this video clip. Something along the lines of....

"Sargent Karl Wolf? USAF have no record of a Sargent Karl Wolf..."

I doubt that will be the case. His evidence is "Someone who I worked with for about five minutes told me..." I don't call that the smoking gun.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by Pathos]

[edit on 12-7-2009 by Pathos]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by meaguire

Are you sure they are not talking about OUR moon base. The one we made when we landed in 1969 and planted our Flag there?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by meaguire

Are you sure they are not talking about OUR moon base. The one we made when we landed in 1969 and planted our Flag there?

There something to think about. Could he have taken the statement out of context? Good point.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by baboo

thanks im going to watch this video ,thx again!

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

karl rove's IT guy... plane crash, the only senator to be 100% against the war.... plane crash. do u want me to continue. Two examples is enough

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
There are so many pictures of various shapes on the moon that resemble bases reactors & ships.i think something is up there somewhere,whether we'll ever know about it is another question.
the blurring out of images tells you we're being kept from the truth,i'd love an image to slip by the cencers but i can't see it happening any time soon

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
The most amazing part is how tens of thousands of people have been able to keep this an almost total secret for decades. Even if evidence of proof cannot be slipped by officials, not even any decent written works describing details or reasonably good drawings of equipment have been made by these insiders.

I suppose it means that virtually all those in any form of know believe no one should know the truth. But then what is their reasoning unless they are getting a piece of the pie. That doesn't seem likely.

Speculation of how processes, such as mining, could be done is not proof of it happening.

An of course all radio communications over all these years have some how been hidden from amateur and professional radio monitoring. Even the earliest traffic didn't slip out.

Odds say something should have happened to reveal something after all these years.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by meaguire
"NASA airbrush UFO/lunar base towers"
interview with Sargeant Karl Wolf

Google Video Link

I don't find the moon-base theory compelling. Many of the smudges people are calling out are on the light-side of the moon! These blurs are enormous. Some of these smudges are 98+ miles across! That's easily visible from any ground based observatory. So you're asking me to believe that every astronomical society the world over is complicit in this cover-up? It doesn't make sense.

Heck, head to the nearest public observatory and look for yourself. Sure you won't get the same resolution Clementine had, but it should be enough to detect artificial light sources in dark areas on the surface of the moon. If you don't see any it more than likely means no one's up there. Or if they are that they're beneath the surface or they don't use modern technology like electric lighting.

This is all besides the point though as I've already provided a technical explanation for most of the blurs, smudges, and lines as seen in the above video.

I'm not saying that NASA is innocent. They probably have obscured data from the public's view, but this moon-base myth is very likely a waste of everyone's time. Yes I have listened to Karl Wolf's testimony. I urge you to read this to better decide for yourself how much of this is science fiction versus science fact.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by Xtraeme]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I think there is something much more sinister going on up on the moon than a couple of alien moon bases. I think the lies run much deeper and the truth is much, much more profound and is directly tied to many recent events.

I will touch on this more very soon.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by guidanceofthe third kind

karl rove's IT guy... plane crash, the only senator to be 100% against the war.... plane crash....

Michael Connell, Rove's IT guy? Alone in his own airplane...pilot error from a failed Instrument Approach. (Huffington Post)

What Senator? What "war"??? Wellstone? (voted against 1991 Iraq invasion...) Charter airplane, poor pilots (Wiki).

Two examples is enough

What do Karl Rove's guy and a Senator have to do with ET "disclosure"???

Seriously...plane crashes, especially involving high-profile individuals, are investigated more thoroughly than say, a simple car accident!!

'Conspiracies' don't always have to be that complicated!

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ocker

Thank you, much obliged. I'll take my time reading through it.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Hello! How old is sargent Wolf? I was born in 1966, I am 43. My father was 23 at that time, would currently be 67 if alive. He was finished with college and masters degree in Engineering, EE degree from Purdue. This Wolf guy doesn't look 67 or older, he is not old enough to be telling this 1965 story. Where is the gray hair? Even if he is coloring his hair,
he still doesn't look 67 or older. A friend of mine bought Neil Armstrong's farm a decade or so ago, I wanted to ask him all this BS at her fourth of July party last week, he did't show up. My neice met him at one of her fourth of july parties, she's 9 years old. I would know the lie/truth instantly. I know he egotistical and saves his hotel samples. She said he filled up a dumpster with that stuff upon moving out. So go from there. If aliens are on the moon we are in deep trouble as a race of man who does not tell the truth and does not work together to preserve our safety, peace, and happiness. Really, what are we all doing?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ocker

Im not religious my self, but it doesnt take much research to see that what we are lead to believe and actually is , are completely opposite..

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
What if the moon is an intrastellar hotel chain, and we are the
entertaining zoo? What if we are too germy to have contact with?
Our germs are our weapons.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
You should see this...

All 4

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
first there was the conspiracy that we never went to the moon
then the one where we opened a time tunnel from montauk to the moon and mars,
then we actually went to the moon and the aliens didn't want us to come back

how about "whatever"

If we really have the mumbo jumbo, then you must have to have a super high clearance to know about the mumbo jumbo.

That clearance will never admit to any pictures or any ideas, get a grip, we will never know one way or another,

disclosure, it would only be cool if we were allowed to know the truth, but we aren't allowed the truth, and people that know to much, meet with accidents.

I believe there is structure on the moon, my guess is long abandoned, most of the structures prob still have functioning power units, as they are probally perpectual in operation. If we are up there , its data mining we are doing, going through thousands of years of stucture and data.

It is prob structure built by our past advanced society, not aliens. The point of it being on the other side of the moon means that even back then, there were governments hiding secrets. Why else build it on that side, even then?

[edit on 12-7-2009 by Golden Generic]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by frugal
Hello! How old is sargent Wolf? I was born in 1966, I am 43. My father was 23 at that time, would currently be 67 if alive. He was finished with college and masters degree in Engineering, EE degree from Purdue. This Wolf guy doesn't look 67 or older, he is not old enough to be telling this 1965 story.

Oh KKRRRAPPPP I feel really stupid right now.

For years I was bothered by this guy and his story... but I could not put my finger on it. It wasn't his looks that got me, (I have seen others in their 60's that still look younger) it was something else nagging at me

I just spent an hour trying to track down his date of birth and no where in any report is it mentioned... yet I can get that info on most everyone else I look for. Also I can't find anything on his service record... 'officially'

My biggest beef with the Disclosure project has been if they have something to tell, to hell with congress just TELL US and show the goods...

Okay now my stupidity... and my sudden flash of light...

In his interview in the OP at ;18 he says he worked at Langley in MID 1965!!!! on the Lunar Orbiter mission...

A FULL YEAR BEFORE THE FIRST LUNAR ORBITER PICTURES WERE TAKEN

The guy is an absolute fraud and liar

and I am pissed that I never looked at him in detail before...

First... the warehouse at Langley with the large photos...

That is true here is what it looked like... Time frame 1968...

What you see on the floor of the warehouse is the Lunar orbiter pictures

Lunar Orbiter missions flew ...
Lunar Orbiter 1 - Launched 10 August 1966
Lunar Orbiter 2 - Launched 06 November 1966
Lunar Orbiter 3 - Launched 05 February 1967
Lunar Orbiter 4 - Launched 04 May 1967
Lunar Orbiter 5 - Launched 01 August 1967

nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Now about the images in the film... more lies..

Not the images... they are real, but the fact he is using those to back his story... So what is wrong with the image?

Well let me show you...

Here are three showing the coverup... The one in the video with the towers will be Number Three. I will give you link and coordinates to find them so you can see they are indeed real...

Item One (no coordinates yet seems I forgot to note them and will have to look them up again)

Item Two Lat -70 ~ Long 137

Item Three Co-ordinates Lat 64 ~ Long 265

This is the one focused on in the video..like the ones he saw in 1965

There is one object in this image that did not get covered up

Okay so the images are real enough, so what's my problem?

These images are from CLEMENTINE not LUNAR ORBITER

They NEVER went to Langley but to the NRL Naval Research Laboratory where they still are today

Pick 1 meter per pixel
Pick image size 768x768
Put in Long. and Lat. from above

Clementine Lunar Image Browser 1.5

The Naval Research Laboratory is not affiliated in any way with any organization selling lunar property or acreage on the moon. NRL has no involvement, either officially or unofficially, in providing "after-sales service" for the purchase of lunar property from the Lunar Embassy, its franchisees, or any similar organizations. Disputes arising from the purchase of lunar property from such organizations must be resolved with the seller directly.

NRL was responsible for the design, manufacture, integration, and mission execution of the Clementine spacecraft for the Ballistic Missile Defense Organization. During its two-month orbit of the Moon in 1994, Clementine captured 1.8 million images of the Moon's surface. The Laboratory provides the Clementine Lunar Image Browser as a courtesy to scientific researchers, as well as the general public, and you are welcome to browse the over 170,000 images that are available.

www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil...

Kinda puts a whole new light on Greer and the Disclosure Project when one of his star 'insiders' is a total fraud

Thanks frugal, for stating the obvious If I had the power I would give you an applause for that revelation

You have my thanks

[edit on 12-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Oh man.........Good one, you are not the only one who feels totally stupid now.

I am going to contact the disclosure project with this information and see what they have to say, or have you already zorgon?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join