It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien bases disclosure

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
I just wonder who went to the trouble to make the tree's in that photo look like rocks. A lot of work went into that. High pass and low pass filters and what not.

I agree with you... nothing I hate worse than deliberate fakes. Hard enough to present anything worth looking at,,,

And then 6 months later here we are again fighting the same battles...

And with each new crop comes even more fakes to muddle the issue

Nice catch on the Iranian one I was trying to find it

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exopolitico
If anyone can provide an e-mail address for Sgt. Karl Wolf, I know the right person who would interview him ASAP.

I will see what I can do but that video is old news... I'll let you know if I do...

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alaskan Man

not to be a stickler, but that image is from an old Disney movie, you can even seen the Disney logo in the bottom right corner,

Quite true but we call that 'cover up'

The fact that the Disney Logo is on that 'Moon Base' is clear... but this was already presented here at ATS several times... and here is the proof

Now why do I say 'cover up? Because Werner von Braun who worked on the Moon Base project also collaborated with Walt Disney to make this film as a cover for the real thing...

Walt Disney and Dr. Wernher von Braun

Dr. Werhner von Braun, then Chief, Guided Missile Development Operation Division at Army Ballistic Missile Agency (ABMA) in Redstone Arsenal, Alabama, was visited by Walt Disney in 1954. In the 1950's, von Braun worked with Disney Studio as a technical director, making three films about space exploration for television. A model of the V-2 rocket is in background.

grin.hq.nasa.gov...

Photo Credit 1954 NACA

The triangle craft in his hand is the Mars Glider

This was BEFORE NASA, when von Braun worked for the Army

Excerpt
Disney, who would become an international icon, opened Disneyland the same year that von Braun worked as a technical director on three Disney TV programs about space.

The first, ``Man in Space,'' aired on ABC on March 9, 1955. The second, ``Man and the Moon,'' aired the same year, and the final film, ``Mars and Beyond,'' was televised on Dec. 4, 1957.

www.space.com...

Disney later collaborated with Lockheed martin on the Mars Rover IMAX animation

I have a ton more... but my head hurts... anyone seriously wants to know drop me a line... its to much to do all over again

I will add one note from one of my contacts... make of it what you will

Hi, Ron...Good Morning!

Thanks for the note and you certainly touch on points of similarity and interest (proving that great minds think alike!).

....snipped material not relevant to this thread....

Your comment on 'liquifying' minerals on the moon is 'right on time'. Our group, presently, is engaged in deep discussion as to modifying the minerals to be harvested, and liquifying (H3, for example) is/has been the subject of much heated discussion. Actually, I suggested (to our group) not so much 'liquifying' ...but 'changing the state' . If you look at some of my patents...you'll note that in these I teach 'change of state' (from liquid to a gas, for example) to accomplish some desired result: Entropy vs Enthalpy, for example. The discussions continue as of this writing, with all suggestions being considered by our group (and others) prior to making recommendations to those within and outside our group.

On the mining-thing. I can only state that in the broadest of senses mining operations have taken place on the lunar surface and are presently being conducted on Mars (and continue on the Moon). Although the use of terminology, 'mining' has been downplayed (by NASA) and there exists an 'internal memo'

....snipped specific references... you don't have a need to know

Use of terminology, e.g., 'mining', could be considered (by some countries) to constitute a violation of the International Space Treaty. Thus, NASA is real-careful about use of terminology that could be considered a breach of 'Policy and Protocol'. I can give you this stuff as it's 'public information'. You have to look between the spaces/lines for more info and draw your own conclusions.

My mailbox is open... to any serious inquiries

[edit on 12-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Here is a moon Tower - originally posted on the John Lear Moon Thread:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6f28cc48766d.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/814d331f698b.jpg[/atsimg]

There are some interesting Rectalinear features in this crater:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7c77bdac5b20.jpg[/atsimg]

Looks like a small factory town:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ee415ea80a87.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
How about Petavius B from AS8-14-2485 - Lear found some neat stuff in that area:

Here is the city John found at Petavius B from Apollo 8 AS8-12-2189:

The neatest stuff was found in Crater Copernicus. Things such as the 'parking garage':

[edit on 12-7-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Here is Mikesingh's Moon Tower - An amazing find:

[ats][/ats]

And zoomed-in:

Here is the Original Image with the pertinent data:

*Maybe it is actually a Drilling Rig!

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Check out these other structures that Mike found:

Could these be Ruins - Or active facilities?

Here is the last one colourized - for those suffering with Propsoprognasia

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Is this a Mining facility in this crater?

I'm surprise this one made it past the airbrushers at NAZA:

Image Source: NASA (Finder: Mikesingh)
lpod.org...

And here it is colourized for those of you living with propsoprognasia:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by meaguire
Tower on moon seen in new data from LRO image

[edit on 12-7-2009 by meaguire]

did the person who spotted the tower notice the other tower below it (slightly to the right) - same kind of shadow, albeit not as long.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Look What Jose Escamilla found in the sky of one of the Apollo missions while he was tinkering with the brightness and contrast:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b9b46ff52744.jpg[/atsimg]

Here is some sort of Machine that Lear Found in AS8-12-2209 East of Komonosov. Note the supports/legs and long tube like device sticking out to right.

Edit: I Have Just Located the High Res version of the AS8-12-2209 Moon Machine - It is Wicked Looking!

(Sherpa Found and uploaded it after ordering the high-Res print from LPI. Kudos to Sherpa
)

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
How about Aristarchus - that reminds me of a fusion Reactor, a Z-machine even:

Here is the z-machie at Sandia, for comparison:

Some of the structure has been highlighted:

And here is NASA's idea of what a Moon Fusion Reactor would look like:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3a3731ae887c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
does anyone seriously believe there arent aliens, ufos and bases on the moon/underground etc, after all the people who've come forward from the military etc? people like astronauts, scientists and fighter pilots arent usually the typical alcohol drinking crazy person who are the only people that are supposed to see ufos if they didnt exist. these people are practical, talented people in serious jobs who have nothing to gain and everything to lose from being ridiculed. this guy was brave to come forward, when he could presumably be killed for it.

the idiots on these forums and youtube demanding proof are stupid. do you think the cia is going to give you PROOF? proof of stuff you aren't supposed to know exists? why would anyone give you that? do you think they'd get away with it without being shot?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Just to Remind everyone of how NASA manipulates images - I will show you a comparison of NASA's Aristarchus image versus that taken by a private citizen named Mike:

Here is NASA's crap version:

This is what Aristarchus really looks like:

Edit: Check out this cool old picture Lear found - May 3, 1947. What appears to be a gigantic crane has been erected at the Promontory Agarum... maybe:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Is this one the level of research that you wanna bring to ATS mate?
I just want to know what you are trying to do.

A mosaic of more than 250 images showing the complex and diverse Aristarchus region of the Moon in approximately “natural” colors (blue = 415 nanometers, green = 750 nanometers, red = 950 nanometers). The plateau is an uplifted block of complex, highland terrain, partly flooded
by later mare basalt lavas. Dark, pyroclastic glasses partly cover the uplifted terrain. The crater Aristarchus (47 kilometers in diameter) has formed in the southeast corner of the plateau, excavating both highlands and mare rocks.

False-color mosaic of the Aristarchus Plateau made with three bands of the UV-VIS camera on Clementine (see caption of slide #8 for color representation scheme). In this image, blues are fresh highland materials, deep reds are dark pyroclastic (ash) deposits, yellows are outcrops of fresh basalt (in crater and rille walls), and reddish-purples are mare lava flows. The sinuous rille is Schröter’s valley, a large lava channel on the plateau. The mosaic shows the quality of the full-resolution Clementine dataset. This map is overlaid on a shaded relief rendition of the Moon to allow better location of the various color units and their association with geological features.

There are many things that you might claim abour Aristarchus, but of course you can't claim that it hasn't been studied: perhaps your lack of knowledge over this crater drove you to make these very strange specualtions, but the crater has been studied, believe it or not.

It's a crater that has a very interesting appearance, a strong and unusual concentration of IRON, but to claim that it recalls to you some fusion reactor.... well, sorry, i just have to stop you mate. It might remind it to you, just like some cloud might remind to you the shape of a dog or some nice ass.
There are many people who are approaching this subject matter for the first time, don't try to put in their minds crazy ideas based on your wild perception of a CGI image (because that image is a CGI, FYI).

Map of the concentration of iron in the Aristarchus plateau. Using the 750-nanometer and 950-nanometer images, Lucey et al. (1995) developed a technique to determine the concentration of iron in lunar soils. This image is color-coded in increments of 2 wt%, with black being 0–2 wt% ferrous oxide and white being >18 wt% ferrous oxide. Note the high iron content of the surrounding mare lavas and the dark mantling deposits of the plateau. In contrast, Aristarchus Crater has penetrated the high-iron geological units, exposing the low-iron highland material that underlies the whole region.

Did you find something that science did not yet? I would be HAPPY to see your findings, i would also endorse them IF corroborated by some scientific evidence.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by internos

Is this one the level of research that you wanna bring to ATS mate?

The images I posted were originally posted by Mikesingh, Zorgon and John Lear.

It is their research - take it up with them. Mate.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   

It is VERY important to know what we claim: i've talked with Zorgon many times about this crater, and if i'm correct he agrees that it's a nice crater with a strong concentration of iron: that is all. The image that started all the speculations about Aristarchus is a CGI, i admit that it can drive you off way, but it is our duty to study, to research, if we really want to find out more. Otherwise, people will keep laughing at us, me and you included: hey a slap every now and then is healty, i got so many in my life, all you have to do is to avoid to repeat the same mistake, my friend: we will prove our points, but not in this way: knowledge is power, speculation is nothing
Glad to see that you are part of Pegasus

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alaskan Man

Originally posted by ocker
reply to post by NoJoker13

not to be a stickler, but that image is from an old Disney movie, you can even seen the Disney logo in the bottom right corner, i can't remember the title, but i am sure it can easily be found with a Google search.

edited to add:
I found the little video from youtube, here ya go (its about 5min in)

[edit on 7/11/2009 by Alaskan Man]

well its probably real then. disneys involved with the secret societies isnt it? i think they leak or show us a lot of stuff via movies that cud be real but u just have to be able to figure out which bits.

i find star wars intriguing actually. e.g. leia's hair - see the lady of elche statue; jedi nights - see the djedi of egypt; and other stuff but u can find it yourself.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by jkrog08

How do you know he had a "distinguished career"? How do you know he had respect and a good name? How do you know what he had been doing for the previous 36 years? How do you even know he did what he said he did in 1965. Were any credentials provided to show his "crytpo" security rating?

There is just so much fluff involved with the Disclosure Project. Yeah sure, there were some "impressive" names at the press club meeting.

[edit on 7/12/2009 by Phage]

This is the point that people overlook...we don't actually know who of the Disclosure Project guys even had careers. 'Sgt Clifford Stone' relates a story that aliens were on a death and abduction mission during the Vietnam war...luckily a soldier had a bible in pocket. The presence of the bible actually repelled the aliens and saved lives. ******* ridiculous.

I suspect some of these guys are bar room BS merchants that have talked themselves into a corner. As usual, credentials get 'lost in the mail' and people then claim a cover-up.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Here are a couple of interesting 'Tower' images that were found by Zarniwoop:

zoomed-in:

pic located at this link (4187_med_raw)
astrogeology.usgs.gov...

*This one is the best of the two - Look at that thing!:

astrogeology.usgs.gov...
( vhr_3162_med_raw.TIF )

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Obviously the inhabitants of the moon must have transportation other than land vehicles. Shuttles of some sort would be ideal.

Zorgon found a couple of images of what appear to be 'moon shuttles' :

Here it is:

Slightly enlarged:

With the details highlighted and labeled:

Check out this one from Copernicus 5 (fifth Copernicus image on the john Lear moon thread):

(Original post www.abovetopsecret.com...)

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join