It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien bases disclosure

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I would guess the main reason for the dark side location is secrecy.

Not to seem overly provacative, nor annoyingly petty.....but ---

No 'dark side', no offense.

I know, I know...a vernacular term. Still, I find it promotes misconceptions in some people's minds.

Another point, and it bears repeating ('cuz I keep bringing it up!
) is:

We don't have to assume that any ET has to build a base on the FarSide, just to remain 'hidden'...the same thing could be easily accomplished at one of the poles. AND, the poles are better because of temperature stability concerns.

(Of course, of course...with sufficiently advanced technology, the extreme temperature swings in other Lunar latitudes may not pose problems, but one still has to consider IF 'they' are wishing to monitor Earth, 'they' would be inconvenienced if 'they' had the bulk of the Moon in the way!!! SO, a polar location would satisfy a multiude of logical reasons for its suitability compared to the FarSide.)

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Besides the fact that he's pretty safe from being called before congress, it's just the ploy of trying to use a non-falsifiable statement as evidence. It cannot be proven that he did not see photos. It cannot be proven that he is lying. The dog ate his homework but he really did it...honest.

[edit on 7/11/2009 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

You know I thought of that (calling it the darkside) but did it anyways. LOL, you are right it does give misconceptions and I should have called it the farside. As far as the position of the base goes, it could also have to do with mining reasons, and maybe they are observing something else besides the Earth or need that location for communication reasons. They probably would observe Earth by small orbiting probes or manned spacecraft, also they would probably just have sub-oceanic bases or underground bases. Of course this is somewhat my opinion.

Reply to Phage

That is true but what would he have to gain from lying and smearing his reputation on the professional level? Of course he could just be doing to ''further the cause'' but at the cost of publically being now known as a ''UFO Nut''?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
all i have to say is do not fly there. we know what happens when someone is going to testify.... the plane never ever ever makes it to washington

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I'm not a mind reader. I don't know why he might lie (maybe he isn't) but it's been shown that people in the UFO field do and they don't seem to care about being called UFO nuts either. Some people are so hungry for any kind of attention that they don't care where it comes from or, on the other hand, who it might alienate (heehee) if they get it.

Does he happen to have any particular professional reputation to be preserved, btw?

[edit on 7/11/2009 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by guidanceofthe third kind

Really? All of the attendees rode the bus?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Well Sergeant Karl Wolf was a ''Precision Electronics Photographic Equipment Engineer'' with a top secret CRYPTO clearance based at Langley Air Force Base in Virginia. I just do not see how he would want to smear a good military career like that by coming up with crack pot stories. But I guess you never know..

Also the one thing about the Disclosure Project that does (to me) give it ligitimacy and credence is this: Are all these people lying or mistaken?

Astronaut Edgar Mitchell: May 1998
Monsignor Corrado Balducci: September 2000

Radar and Pilot Cases
Introduction
FAA Division Chief John Callahan
Sgt. Chuck Sorrells: US Air Force (ret.)
Mr. Michael W. Smith: US Air Force
Commander Graham Bethune: US Navy (ret.)
Mr. Enrique Kolbeck: Senior Air Traffic Controller,
Dr. Richard Haines
Mr. Franklin Carter: US Navy
Neil Daniels: Airline Pilot
Sgt. Robert Blazina (ret.)
Lieutenant Frederick Marshall Fox: US Navy (ret.)
Captain Massimo Poggi
Lt. Bob Walker: US Army
Mr. Don Bockelman: US Army

SAC/Nuke
Introduction
Captain Robert Salas
Professor Robert Jacobs: Lt. US Air Force
Lt. Colonel Dwynne Arneson: US Air Force (ret.)
Colonel Ross Dedrickson: US Air Force/AEC (ret.)
Harry Allen Jordan: US Navy
Mr. James Kopf: US Navy/ National Security Agency
Lieutenant Colonel Joe Wojtecki, US Air Force
Staff Sergeant Stoney Campbell: US Air Force

Government Insiders/ NASA/ Deep Insiders
Astronaut Gordon Cooper
Merle Shane McDow: US Navy Atlantic Command
Lieutenant Colonel Charles Brown: US Air Force (ret.), October
Dr. Carol Rosin
“Dr. B.”
Lance Corporal John Weygandt: U.S. Marine Corps,
Major A. Filer III: U.S. Air Force
Mr. Nick Pope: British Ministry Of Defense
Admiral Lord Hill-Norton: Five-Star Admiral, Former Head of the British Ministry of Defense
Security Officer Larry Warren: United States Air Force,
Captain Lori Rehfeldt
Sergeant Clifford Stone: United States Army
Major-General Vasily Alexeyev: Russian Air Force,
Master Sergeant Dan Morris: US Air Force/NRO Operative (ret.)
Mr. Don Phillips: Lockheed Skunkworks, USAF, and CIA Contractor
Captain Bill Uhouse: US Marine Corps (ret.)
Lieutenant Colonel John Williams: US Air Force (ret.)
Mr. Don Johnson
A.H.: Boeing Aerospace, December 2000
British Police Officer Alan Godfrey
Mr. Gordon Creighton: Former British Foreign Service Official
Sergeant Karl Wolfe: US Air Force
Donna Hare: Former NASA Employee
Mr. John Maynard: Defense Intelligence Agency (ret.)
Mr. Harland Bentley: US Army
Dr. Robert Wood: McDonnell Douglas Aerospace Engineer,
Dr. Alfred Webre: Senior Policy Analyst Stanford Research Institute
Denise McKenzie: Former SAIC employee
Mr. Paul H. Utz
Colonel Phillip J. Corso, Sr.: US Army (ret.)
Mr. Glen Dennis
Lieutenant Walter Haut: US Navy
Buck Sergeant Leonard Pretko: US Air Force
Mr. Dan Willis: US Navy
Dr. Roberto Pinotti

Technology/Science
Introduction
Mr. Mark McCandlish: US Air Force
Professor Paul Czysz
Dr. Hal Puthoff
David Hamilton: Department of Energy
Lieutenant Colonel Thomas E. Bearden: US Army (ret)
Dr. Eugene Mallove
Dr. Paul La Violette
Mr. Fred Threlfall: Royal Canadian Air Force
Dr. Ted Loder

www.disclosureproject.org...

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I thought this was about alien bases.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Oh it is, but since the source of the topic is associated with the Disclosure Project I felt it appropriate to quickly interject that information just to point out some information about the source and what group he is in. I take it you feel Wolf is lying then?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by meaguire

If anyone can provide an e-mail address for Sgt. Karl Wolf, I know the right person who would interview him ASAP.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I guess you missed my previous post. I don't know if he's lying or if he really saw pictures of alien bases or if he just really thinks he saw pictures of alien bases. The point is whatever he says is not evidence of anything.

As far as his professional status, if he was an enlisted man in 1965 it's pretty certain that if he wasn't already retired in 2001 he soon would be. He wasn't really risking anything. Has he been vilified that you know of? Did he lose his pension?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I might have forgot about your previous post as I am doing multiple things online at the moment, so sorry for the redundancy. As far as what he has to lose, I was talking more of a ''professional pride'' more than any financial or employment repercussions. I mean Phage, would you intentionally lie and go out in public after having a distinguished military career and being a respected individual and get your good name associated with a field and ideology that we all know is hardly respected? But as many, including you have said, this is not proof one way or another. If however this man and the many others are willing to go in front of a Congressional Hearing and state this as fact then it will certainly make ufology a much more serious topic IMHO.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

How do you know he had a "distinguished career"? How do you know he had respect and a good name? How do you know what he had been doing for the previous 36 years? How do you even know he did what he said he did in 1965. Were any credentials provided to show his "crytpo" security rating?

There is just so much fluff involved with the Disclosure Project. Yeah sure, there were some "impressive" names at the press club meeting.

Edit: removed a phrase I should not have included. apologies

[edit on 7/12/2009 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I wish this person wasn't willing to testify about PHOTOS ... but about something tangeable...

For that matter, I wish 10 year olds didn't take better photos than I have seen of aliens and ufos.

I hope this sort of thing scares some potential enemy or whatever it's designed to do. A story like this just reeks. Hey , ' I'm willing to testify I saw some pictures ' ? Geez.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Tower on moon seen in new data from LRO image

[edit on 12-7-2009 by meaguire]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Everyone is worried about aliens hiding here and there, in our water, in our closets. The whole thing is strung behind a wall of power and money, as if you were in the swing of things you would be shuttled to the moon for a vacation, bottom line is only those who know will know, and if you know there was a leak. Bottom line is most consider this subject of the insane.

Is there aliens on our moon, is it our moon, it it their earth and we are on there moon? maybe the earth looks small to the mooners? Maybe we are just there water bottle?

does it matter to us ants as long as we don't get burned by the sun or stepped on?

only to our curiosity!

Here is an idea, follow links on this website to remote viewing and go look for yourself!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
What a shame that the Moon is so far away and that we are so technologically immature.. I mean, wouldn't it be good if we could actually see the moon in the sky, and perhaps develop the technology to view up close, by using some sort of magnifying device, some sort of observing structure, isolated away from the light pollution of our tiny little cities?

Maybe one day, the moon will appear in our skies, and man-kind will make one of these oberving structures to look at the moon, and catch a glimpse of these photo-shopped out bases with towers, chimneys, shuttle docks, etc and observe in wonder at the astonishing amount of activity up there, on this rock, so far far away, beyond the primitive grasp of our earth bound technology.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   

[edit on 12-7-2009 by meaguire]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
This is common knowledge?

In some circles... yes

Can you give me any data concerning the mining of the moon?

Indubitably... just check my posts
Don't have time to do it all again

And are you really saying children are being shuttled back and forth to the moon?

Not me I have said nothing about children

Please allow me to see what proof you have of your statements.

Why what is your 'need to know' level?

What product are we bringing back to earth from the moon and where is it stored?
Most of what is mined on the Moon stays on the moon it's known as ISRU - In Situ Resource Utilization (google it
) The only thing coming back would be HE3... stored? Some at L1, some goes to the fusion research labs like Sandia, Wisconsin/Madison LLNL, LANL and MIT

Where is the base we are using to take people back and forth to the moon?

classified

I would like to go on the next mining trip if you could arrange it.

Not possible... you don't have the qualifications

[edit on 12-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Teabags
Whats so special about the far side of the moon as opposed to any other part?

No one from Earth can see what you are doing

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join