It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien bases disclosure

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I thought the tower on the moon was already labeled as the "Soul Tower" where all souls get sucked in and returned to the ether.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scope and a Beam
No way are they actual NASA pictures, surely they'd do a better job at "smudging" them out.

For the 1001th time those are US NAVY CLEMENTINE MISSION PHOTOS taken in 1994

I realize since texting came about reading is a dying art, but please do try to deny your ignorance

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
So far.......nobody really cares.

That is precisely the truth... I have seen more and more of that lately

Everybody wants Jobs.....Jobs......Jobs!
They don't have time for UFO stories.
What they don't understand is that IF we have disclosure today,
we can create HUGE amounts of high paying jobs $$$ with all
this very advanced technology.
We can go to the moon in 15 minutes.
We can put a Marriott in a dome there. Tourism $$$
Go ahead and mine the helium 3 $$$ JOBS!
Put a Fortune 500 industrial park on the moon.
Do you want to save money on health care???
Use the alien health care technology to use on the entire planet.
I'm sure the alien technology can cure diabetes.
Type 1 / Type 2....here is your cure.....have a nice day!
Are your kidneys damaged? Here is a replacement pair for you.
You can stop going to dialysis.........Have a nice day!
Cancer......heart congestion......do you want me to go on?
Have you heard that saying "kill 2 birds with 1 stone?"
We can 1,000 birds with this disclosure stone.
I say throw that stone tomorrow and put the entire world to
work with all this very advanced technology.
Just controlling the weather alone would save BILLIONS $$$ of
dollars in damage.
Have a drought? Not anymore. Here is your storm front. Enjoy
the water. Have a nice day.

Put a gravity wave caterpillar drive on all the Boeing 737s, 777s etc.
Save billions on fuel saved.
OMG....the airlines could actually make money!
The ripple effect would being incredible.
MJ-12......We need disclosure today!
It would derail the Obama Nightmare. Cap and Con / Obama Care etc.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

In 1994, the US Navy sent a satellite called Clementine to the moon to image it for two months. During that time, the satellite took 1.8 million images. Out of those images, 170,000 images were made available to the public. The rest were classified. Classified moon craters?

Within the 170,000 images available, there are many obviously censored images of incredibly massive artificial structures, structures often MILES in width and height. The sheer size of these structures eliminates the possibility that we built them; the numbers of trips by rockets carrying materials would be outrageously large.

what is the source of this?

Maybe this was before the mission ended, since there are more than 1,9 million photos.

You can download all 1,9 million photos here

starbase.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I have been to the moon and believe me it was people that took me there.

The moon is no big deal it is simply the last step of disclosure.

It doesnt take as long to get there as people may think.

The bases are sanctuarys ,that are designed to shelter humanity through times of global climate change and plate movements.To prevent our species from becoming extinct in the event of a global event,WE ARE TALKING THE ULTIMATE BOMB SHELTER HERE.

If disclosure on a global scale arrives soon as I suspect then the entire planet SHOULD be galvanized into action in terms of working as one team that is five billion people strong.

How long do you think it would take HUMANITY TO BUILD OUR OWN NEW BASES IF WE ALL WORKED TOGETHER??

How far away from a backyard launch of a camera into space to photograph the other side of the moon are we??

Personal computers could probably be used by ten people to accomplish what it took thousands of people to do in the sixties.
Technology is so much more advanced that you could probably use your x-box 360 and your PS2 game platforms to integrate all of your systems,you could probably use a game controller as well ,and possibbly piggyback someone elses transmissions to send your commands.

It isnt that hard to get pictures of these bases is it?Ex-Nasa people would probably annonymosly send some programs we could borrow.

Disclosure of this undeniable fact is not that difficult to do if you have enough money,BUT IF YOU HAVE ENOUGH MONEY YOU ARE MORE VULNERABLE THAN MOST BECAUSE YOU CAN BE CONTROLLED AND THREATENED THROUGH YOUR ADDICTION TO MONEY AND POWER.

The military and the government can easily stop anyone with money IF THEY EVER HOPE TO KEEP THAT MONEY.
So backyard launch it is ,anyone wish to start organizing?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by meaguire
Government Admits to Aliens Being Real (HQ)

"disclosure is at hand"

Congress is convinced? Where is his proof? Disclosure is at hand? He is such a liar. Watch his rapid eye movement when he talks.

Second, the title should read "Mexican Government Admits...". I didn't see a single US government agent admitting the existence of UFOs in that video.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by Pathos]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Scientists expect the blast to be so powerful that a huge plume of debris will be ejected.

The attack on the Moon is not a declaration of war or act of wanton vandalism. Space scientists want to see if any water ice or vapour is revealed in the cloud of debris.

Though the Moon mostly a dry airless desert, they believe ice could be trapped in crater shadows near the south pole which never receive any sunlight. If so it could provide vital supplies for a manned moonbase.

Last year, British scientists identified regions where water might be found on the Moon and estimated that there could be enough to fill one of Europe's largest reservoirs.
www.scientificamerican.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
1st assumption - Alien Bases on moon
2nd assumption - Alien's UFO's have been in contact with governments since WW2
conclusion - Bomb the moon to mine water for Alien Bases

With so many eyes on the heavens a blast so powerful that a huge plume of debris will be ejected will need some explanation?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

[edit on 18-7-2009 by meaguire]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
wow thanks to this thread, i finally got to see moon rising

I'm just puzzled why we don't see all this color on the moon with the naked eye.. like.. to me it looks grey lol

I have to assume the sunlight washes the color out as seen from earth? Just seems like if they were lit domes on the moon we would be able to see them..

would be interesting if we had photos of the moon while it was shadowed by the earth, then any artificial lights should show really good

anyone out there with a telescope can confirm that the craters actually glow blue and its not just this guy painting them blue in photoshop?

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by hisshadow

There have been reports of blue, green and orange lights around moon craters for centuries. Pretty much any experienced astronomer will see them sooner or later. Sir Patrick Moore was part of the first team of astronomers to have a shared experience of the phenomena. IIRC that was in the mid-1960s. Before that event, astronomers had to remain skeptical about them even if they saw them themselves. They had to discountillusion, tiredness, atmospheric conditions etc etc.

They aren't regarded as evidence of machinery or bases. They are known as Transient Lunar Phenomena a product of outgassing.

The busiest place on the Moon for these phenomena is the Aristarchus Crater. I had a pdf that documented TLPs in the crater every week from the 1930s to the end of the 60s. It's lost on a burnt out hard drive and I miss it! Usually they are a violet/ blueish color. Here's a short vid to show how bright the crater is at the best of times...

In terms of looking at the dark areas of the Moon for evidence of lights...it's a good idea, but there are already a lot of images of dark areas of the Moon. The most recent are available on the LROC gallery. If you start there and go through earlier archives, you might find something.

The color of the Moon is something that comes up frequently...transcripts of astronauts on the Moon describe orange areas, although there are many more colors up there.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/240f7b393990.jpg[/atsimg]

64 image stack: The Color of the Moon

EDIT to clarify....the 'blue' areas aren't seas or oceans. They are the Lunar Maria...non-reflective plains of basalt regolith from when the Moon was volcanically active. It's ATS and clarity simplifies things in the long run

[edit on 18-7-2009 by Kandinsky]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
would e nice with disclosure buuuut dont think "they" will let it happen..

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
I had a pdf that documented TLPs in the crater every week from the 1930s to the end of the 60s. It's lost on a burnt out hard drive and I miss it!

Don't worry Kandisky,

I've got the Aristarchus TLPs on a file.

I'll send them to you once I dig em up.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Thanks. There's a thread about the pdf too. Can't find either.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinclâire

For a minute there i though you might have been saying the aliens have no immune systerm and are experimenting with humans and aliens to create a hybrid that does have a immune systerm.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

im sure maria is an old term for oceans, when the moon was first looked at through telescopes they thought there was oceans up there so they named those ares so and so maria which means so and so oceans(add whatever named area of maria you like in front of the word maria, thats why i put so and sol, for you to use your own preference, and to be quite frank, i do not really know many of the names!)

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Was the video of the person confessing that he had seen the photos secret or public as if it was public wouldn't what he said with the evidence backing it be posted on news channels and the like around the world?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

Thanks. There's a thread about the pdf too. Can't find either.

You know.... there are days when I wonder why I am here...

Aristarchus Crater
Electric Blue Gem or Fusion Reactor?
www.thelivingmoon.com...

Nasa Technical Report Nasa Tr R-277
Chronological Catalog of Reported Lunar Events
www.scribd.com...

NASA's Best Full moon available on the internet
Galileo fly by
Natural color

Pegasus's best Full Moon picture by Mike Deegan with a 10" scope in London

(Note this one has been brightened for web display click on the link below for full size untouched (well the 80% file anyway, you can't have the 100% as that is under license for printing
)

I have three emails from NASA addresses that tell me "Best moon picture ever" and several hundred others

You tel ME
Dial up warning BIG PICTURE

Best Moon Image Ever

Revealed for the First Time Color Images of the Moon from Clementine Satellite
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 22-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

I have to ask.

So you say you have been to the moon and it was people who took you there right? so are you an astronaut for NASA or some other space agency? Do you have any pictures to share with us of your journey to the moon? and the craft that took you there? And if you arent an employee from one of the worlds space agencies, who took you there then?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by hisshadow
anyone out there with a telescope can confirm that the craters actually glow blue and its not just this guy painting them blue in photoshop?

Yeah will Sir Patrick Moore, famous and knighted British astronomer be good enough for you?

This is Aristarchus clipped from Mike Deegan's photo I just posted taken Dec 17th 2005

This is Aristarchus clipped from Anthony Jenkins 's photo also taken on Dec 17th 2005

This is Sir Patrick (sitting) looking at the image from Anthony Jenkins (standing) The blue crater is just beside the red bottle top (these guys know how to do research
)

This is Aristarchus taken by Clementine in 1994. This clip is taken as is from the Lunar nearside. tiff available here...

ser.sese.asu.edu...

You can even see how bright it is in the thumbnail

Aristarchus Crater
Galileo Spacecraft
December 7, 1992

Aristarchus Crater
Apollo 11 Transcript from Mission Log

Aristarchus Crater
Unusually Bright this year...
Reports from JPL NACA 1961

Incident date 1956 Russian Observatory

Excerpts from a hard copy I ordered from NASA - hence the image clips scanned

Report April 23, 1994

Sky and Telescope published an article basically saying anyone who sees a TLP is just seeing an illusion, despite hundreds of sightings by reputable astronomers... Well April 23, 1994 would change that dramatically... and involves our friend Clementine

"A satisfying rebuke to the TLP naysayers was recently delivered by JPL's B. Buratti at the October 1999 meeting of the American Astronomical Society in Padua, Italy. Her specific TLP occurred on April 23, 1994. At that time, about one hundred amateur astronomers noticed a 40-minute darkening near the edge of the bright lunar crater Aristarchus. Happily, when this hundred fold "illusion" took place, the lunar satellite Clementine was mapping the area around Aristarchus. Defying the dogmatists, Buratti scrutinized the Clementine data again. Sure enough, Aristarchus had really turned redder after the TLP reported by the amateur astronomers."

- Science Frontiers #127, JAN-FEB 2000. © 1997 William R. Corliss
www.science-frontiers.com...

I have a lot more but since this is already all in a few threads here somewhere... you can do a search

BTW "In Phage We Trust"?
Are you a Sheep?

Oh wait your nick name 'his shadow'

[edit on 22-7-2009 by zorgon]

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join