It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CIA is on ATS

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by C0bzz Since I work for the Chinese government I think I would know

The others have already been verified... lets see your Mao book...

Stuff they test at Woomera is far cooler.

That may be but its not a Pegasus

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Can I just post a little common sense?

OF COURSE the CIA is on these forums. If they're not, then the FBI is, but more likely is that they're both on here checking to make sure that we're not a group of violent anarchists. They keep tabs on us, and sure you can try to keep tabs on them by watching suspicious members that do out of the ordinary things, but in general a government agent isn't going to make overt gestures that reek of government, unless they want it to be known they're government.

Honestly, unless you're doing something you shouldn't be, than you have nothing to worry about. You're protected by laws older than you are, laws that hundreds and hundreds of Americans died to preserve. As for our non-American residents, I can't speak much for you folk, you're on your own. Don't break the law!

On second thought, civil disobedience is very important, not to the extent that you incur violence, because I believe that history has shown some of our greatest leaders were non-violent (Ghandi, Jesus, Buddha, and Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.) Remember that nothing Hitler, Stalin, or Suddam Hussein did was illegal, but rather they made the laws and legalized all that they did. Anyways, to tie this back into what I was saying; it's important to be critical of your government, but don't go blowing up government buildings just because you think you've found something "incriminating" about the government.

Government is simply a mass of people who are put in charge to help manage large congregations of people. We want order? Someone has to find out how to make it possible. We want justice? Someone has to pursue the guilty, and then someone else has to find out if they are truly innocent or guilty. You want freedom? Someone has to find a way to provide you with that freedom without lawlessness and disorder. Everything comes at a price, and the Internet is no different. You want your freedom of speech, have it, but just know that if you do something wrong you'll be caught.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by C0bzz

I agree with you.Its more like the nsa that monitors web sites like this.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Found this report about government connections with ATS laura-knight-jadczyk.blogspot.com/2006/01/cointelpro-updates-above-top-secret.html

Which seems to be basically saying that the site encourages belief in 'extreme' explanations and fosters a atmosphere of ignorance.

Why ? apparently the governent dont want organised groups to have any sort of weight behind them, obviously the government want to be able to have control over what people think so they infiltrate groups of like minded people, inject some useful memes into the pool and either a)control what conspiracy stories are in the conciousness of the members of the group or b) loose the group credibilty by encouraging people to believe in extreme explanations that the 'general public' will not take seriously.

It's basically to make groups look stupid and not be taken seriously.

Obviously the government dont run or infiltrate ATS, but, as the link above suggests, people think there is something going on here, the perception given off by peoples comments might suggest a lack of credibility.

I dont think it's the CIA you have to worry about on here !

[edit on 11-7-2009 by Wobbly Anomaly]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Golden Generic

Yes it would be good to work for the cia or nsa.I cannot because i am not a us citizen.I am a Australian.They only accept the best people with high intellegence and qualifications.I guess they have hundreads of people knocking at there door ever year trying to get on board.Being a ex-soldier does not Qualify me either.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by mattifikation

You are right there.Thats how i find out about some people.Especally thoses people posing as journalist who are not at all and are on you trail all the time.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

Keep up the good work and keep america and the free world safe from cyber terrorist ,evil countries and nutty dictators.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

No i don;t work for the cia or nsa but i may have some friends on this web site that do.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

I guess you are one of the forgotten.Lets change that.?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by skeetontheconspiracy
as I said in an earlier post.
I do know the NSA monitors EVERY SINGLE E-mail sent or received in the US. That is fact, I forget what the program is called but it is a web bot that monitors electronic communications for certain key words like bomb, and drugs and whatnot. then an info agent reads the email to determine if it is national security or not. depending on the email, it is then forwarded to an info agent with Dept Homeland Security, FBI, another Agency, or discarded. How you think they have caught all the coups wanting to assassinate Obama, through electronic Communications plus surveillance.

DOnt think they read your emails? read this New York Times article
www.nytimes.com...

with the technology in use for emails, wouldnt be that hard to change it to scour the web looking for the same trigger words. And if there is a program to do that, it most certainly would be receiving hits from ATS, ALOT.

And like I said before, like it or not, you have no choice, deal with it.
And watch what you type.
Maybe if I covered my monitor in tin foil they couldnt read its thoughts

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Yes we all know this to be true. That being said, there are not CIA agents on ATS looking at our avatars, trying to figure out their meaning, and stalking us.
This is as bad as the thread where the OP thought those little red and blue mailbox stickers meant you'd live or die in the new world order

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by mf_luderUS Army Counterintelligence is NOT looking at anything on this site seriously.

So can we see your ID card
You can put redact black on any info but that would shut the skeptics up

So far we have one US Army CI scaring the OP; one DHS out of Kentucky confirming NSA monitoring; and one other 3 Letter club posing as NSA... Not bad

Anyone else in the closet?

Me? Just a loose cannon

[edit on 10-7-2009 by zorgon]

Well I'm with the U.B.A.S.M.C.I.E.S.F.N.N.P.N.U.
United
Brotherhood of
American
Spies for
Monitoring
Capturing and
Interrogating
Enemies of the
State and
Foreign
National and
Non-national
Potential and
Non-Potential
Un-friendlies
LOCAL 304 Union

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Are they hiring?
I want to get paid to read and post on ATS at least 8 hours a day.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
As I said in the Other Thread related to this one:

Originally posted by WhiteWash
Various government agencies that have agents perusing this website would most likely not out themselves by posting anything so obvious. If they are here at all you would never know about it. Most likely they would lurk and take notes and do their traces. Keep track of who suddenly disappears on here along with any important posts. "Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past." Manipulation of the masses occurs on a level so finite that when it happens we are none the wiser.

Also keep in mind that any agencies that are monitoring are scanning to make certain there is no real sensitive information being leaked. If information is leaked this is where disinformation comes in, if not outright deletion and re-insertion of disinfo. It is highly unlikely they care one wit about avatars and usernames. If anyone of interest to them posts anything they do not wish seen, it merely gets re-written as if it never happened and said person quietly vanishes. Watch and keep notes on who vanishes and what information vanishes or changes. Be an Archivist.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Somebody go ahead and post something REALLY sensitive and let us see if it gets deleted or edited or if somebody else tries to disinfo it.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
your right it is about time some one came out and said it.

Star and flag

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by THX-1138

The problem with that is if it happens, then all hell will break loose. That person will come under investigation, there will be active agents on the site looking at everyone the person talked to or dealt with, the servers would more than likely either get hacked or confiscated or both.

Not a pretty site.

Plus, if something higher than UNCLASSIFED shows up on here, I'm reporting that crap myself.

Call me what you will, but the national security of the US is more important to me than your feelings.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by THX-1138

I would not try that if i was you.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteWash

Remember its the goverment whistle blowers they are really after.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Yes we all know this to be true. That being said, there are not CIA agents on ATS looking at our avatars, trying to figure out their meaning, and stalking us.

And unless I missed it, and these threads were moved (entirely likely)...

Aren't these threads in BTS, not ATS? I don't recall seeing them at the top of ATS.

And I've started a couple of similar threads myself awhile back. FFor me it was a mixture of curiosity, and wandering if there were any on the site I might know from other forums.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
come on, 200 flags for such a simple assumption ?

Anyway, don't think you can fool them, 20 years ago you said " bomb " on the phone and your call was recorded by an ECHELON lookalike.

Just try to imagine what it is NOW.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join