It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim relegion cult and why it should be banned in the united state's.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...
it is classified as a very dangerous cult by government standard's.

Proponents of those measures regard this criticism as unwarranted and contend that there exists a variety of dangerous actions (sexual abuse, extortion, etc.) that alleged cults engage in, besides the few cases of mass suicide and murder.

i will show evidence it condones and practice's to this day child molestation.
www.papillonsartpalace.com...

Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64: Sahih Bukhari Aisha: that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).

From Khomeini's book, "Tahrirolvasyleh", fourth volume, Darol Elm, Gom, Iran, 1990 : A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However he should not penetrate, sodomising the child is OK. If the man penetrates and damages the child then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl, however does not count as one of his four permanent wives. The man will not be eligible to marry the girls sister.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

British children as young as nine are being forced to marry against their will by their families, campaigners have warned. Charities supporting victims of forced marriages report growing numbers of young teenagers and children seeking help. They are urging schools to take tougher action where they suspect pupils are at risk, and to monitor their rolls carefully and raise the alarm when children disappear. Thousands of Britons - mainly young women from the Asian communities - are thought to be victims of forced marriage each year, but concerns are increasingly focused on the plight of underage girls who are being offered for marriage to foreign men when they have barely left primary school.

this link is help if your being sexually abused by your cult leader ect.
www.factnet.org...

That proves my point on Muslim belief and the law on sexual abuse, extortion, etc..

www.bloomberg.com...

July 6 (Bloomberg) -- China’s government said at least 140 people were killed in ethnic rioting in the capital of Xinjiang province, and blamed overseas Uighur groups for the violence.

is 140 called mass murder?
nvm i will show more example's.
www.google.com...

MANILA, Philippines (AP) — Suspected Muslim guerrillas hurled two grenades near a crowded town plaza where a beauty contest was being held in the southern Philippines, killing at least one person and wounding 32 others, security officials said Sunday.

www.bloomberg.com...

A car bomb exploded in a market area of Kirkuk, Iraq’s northern oil hub, killing dozens of people on the day U.S. combat troops withdrew from cities and left Iraqi forces solely in charge of urban security. A green Mercedes-Benz exploded in the crowded area, according to U.S. military officials monitoring the incident with Iraqi police. Initial figures provided by the police to the U.S. Army stationed on Kirkuk’s outskirts estimated the dead at 41, said Major James Rawlinson, a spokesman. Iraqi television said the fatalities totaled 25.

I think that prove's the case everyday they are killing in the name of there religion.
thus another no no in the cult law's.mass suicide and murder

en.wikipedia.org...

A group that is sued or charged with a crime less serious than life-threatening is generally not called a destructive cult, but is sometimes labeled an "abusive cult," or is just referred to as a cult, since that is sociologically plausible in avoiding a libel case.

Radical muslim's...Word trade center's...ring a bell..
www.faithfreedom.org...

The following is a description of what cult is:
1. A cult is a religious group with extreme beliefs and practices - beliefs that are often contrary to science and logic but they are believed as "obvious" truth by the cult members.
2. The members of cults often isolate themselves from friends, family and society and use deceptive and unethical recruiting techniques
3. Use manipulative methods to control the minds of followers
4. Venerate a human leader or leaders
5. Recruiting work is performed by all of the members
6. People are not allowed to criticize the leader, the doctrine, or the organization, or read information that is critical of the cult.
7. Members are trained to reject and disbelieve criticism of the cult as lies from Satan.
8. Members spy on one another and report improper activities or comments to leaders.
9. Members are taught to suppress anything which might reflect negatively to outsiders about the cult.
10. The doctrine is absolutist and the ideology is internalized as "the Truth."
11. Members are told to avoid contact with ex-members or critics, even their relatives.
12. Members are instilled with a deep fear about ever leaving the organization, and anyone who does depart is of the devil and sometimes severely punished.
13. Members are emotional controlled and warned of being caught and punished. 14. Disciplinary action is administered by group leaders, which may involve excommunication for such things as questioning organization policy or doctrine.
15. People are encouraged to sacrifice education, career and family interests to server the interests of the cult.
16. Advocate socializing only with other members in the organization and avoiding outsiders.
17. The belief in apocalypse and Dooms Day.

i am not just trying to bash muslim's here....any cult that does such behavior on the scale this has need's delt with.

Remember waco texas?
We killed the whole lot of them.
Yet we allow this religion/cult to continue? why i ask why?

they have done more harm than any cult in american history.

so please before i get flamed or thread deleted maybe...
Look at my evidence as to why i say it is a cult.

If you can prove me wrong..please do so i can stop worrying.
i love to be proved wrong.
so please do so thank you for readin

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Thousands of Children are sexually abused and molested and married of each year!!
and the religion condones it 110%

thousands die everyday mas murder suicide bomb's. jihad ect..

so please mod's do not delete this thread.

i want to be proven wrong.
prove me wrong that they are not legally considered a dangerous cult.
and that there bible does not condone child molestation.
and murder.

and they practice it every day somewhere.

i will bow and be gratefully that i was proven wrong and will admit it.

thank you

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

Well, if you wanna talk 'cults'...

ALL organized "religions" are cultish.

ANY person who wishes to believe in a higher power should have no need for other Humans to tell him/her what to believe/do/worship, etc.

Subjecting young children to the "brainwashing"/indoctrination of organized 'religion' should be considered a form of child abuse/endangerment. In my view.

Unfortunately, the Human species would rather remain, for the most part, ignorant and look to some 'authority' for answers that they could find themselves if they just applied a little effort.

I find it amusing that there are so, so many conspiracists right here on ATS using terms, when talking about government 'plots', like "sheeple" to imply that most citizens will blindly follow anything...yet some of these same CTs will probably "flock" to their local 'church' to be told what to think by a 'clergy', or other authority figure in the 'religion', who promises to "lead" them towards paths of righteousness, or some such horse hockey as that.

edit: ooops...you may be in the wrong forum. AND, I should have added, that as far as the United States of America goes, 'banning' a 'religion' should NEVER be condoned. Our Constitution is already under attack, no need to undermine it further.

Continuing education is the key...allow people to decide for themselves to turn away from disgusting cultish practices. It is NOT the job, nor responsibility, of the State. That is a road we dare not take.

[edit on 6 July 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Wow..walking on the wild side with THIS one. Must just be in the mood for a good fight. To be fair, are we going to call Christianity a cult as well? Seems to fit.

What's the purpose of struggling to make a negative label fit Islam? Don't be a hater.

It seems incredibly obvious to me that we can take ANY and ALL of the items you used to point out that Islam is a cult and probably make them fit just about every religion in the world.

I think it's important to separate the actions of extremists and criminals from the rest of the participants. You are walking a slippery slope, my friend.

Do ALL Muslims condone child marriage and sex?
Do ALL Muslims condone the killing of 'infidels' ?

I know you get what I'm saying. I think your attempt to force Islam into your little box is misguided.

Ever hear of the Inquisition? How about the 'Crusades?' No religion is free from tales of abuse, murder in the name of their 'God' or the disassociation of people who do not share their beliefs.

I believe what you are describing is not so much Islam, but the nature of MOST religions.

Don't be a basher. Call them like they are. Don't condemn the whole world for the actions of a few, or even a lot. We have ALL done wrong...one way or another.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by KSPigpen]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Every religion has these problems at some point.

Look at the catholic church, they have been molesting children for centeries.

And ever heard of the spanish inquesition??

Just an example, there are many more, the roman catholic church has by far commited the most horrifing crimes against humanity and still get away with it.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I agree with the Weedwhacker and the KSPigpen have to say on this. We cannot get in the business of banning religions because the either seem to be or are Cultish. All religions fit that term to one degree or another. Before you know it, ALL religions are banned. Which is not good, even for an Atheist like me. Because once you start with one group, or set of groups, you get around to pretty much everyone else, just like they did in Nazi Germany and Communist Russia, et al.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Yet I have a feeling more youth are 'indoctrinated' by WoW, twitter and Family Guy than every religion combined these days. In theory, anything 'organized' could be considered cult like. Its just easier perhaps to demonize(no pun intended) religion than more pop culturally accepted detrimental influences. In my opinion anyway.

On topic:My hope would be that all things religious could be conducted with a true moderation and grace. Banning religious practices is a very slippery slope.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
OP.... all cults and/or people who commit these crimes should be burned at the stake!!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Careful when putting one religion above another in respects to what Freedom of Religion protects, lest they all must be banned on the same criteria.

As has been pointed out by a previous poster, even Christianity is in the top-tier of a "dangerous" Cult according to the FBI Cult Evaluation Index.

We should not ban Islam based on the criteria mentioned by the OP for the same reason no one has suggested we ban Catholicism for the rampant Child Abuse that has gone on for decades by it's Clergy.

We should not ban Islam based on the criteria mentioned by the OP for the same reason no one has suggested we ban Mormonism for the rampant Child Abuse that has gone on for decades by sects of it's followers.

The members of any religion must abide the secular laws in the native lands in which they abide. When in the U.K., any religious follower must abide by U.K. law or face the penalty. When in the U.S., any religious follower must abide by the U.S. law or face the penalty. So long as they do not break the laws of the land, then any religion is free to practice their religion of choice without hindrance or discrimination.

When you begin suggesting banning but one religion, it is a slippery slope before they all must be banned.

Why else do you think people have tolerated the existence of Scientology for so long?

It's because if we deny but one group their right to Freedom of Religion, then we deny it to everyone.

You cannot have Freedom yourself if you deny any one person their Right to be Free.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused

Remember waco texas?
We killed the whole lot of them.
Yet we allow this religion/cult to continue? why i ask why?

...And ONE MORE THING....who is 'WE?' are you admitting that you are part of a group that killed some one?

I have a hard enough time sleeping at night without claiming involvement in the political, senseless, heavy handed MURDERING of men, women and children in Waco.

Were the leaders of that 'cult' wacko, yeah, prolly a little. How about the violent 'cult' that murdered them? Were THEY wacko?

Perhaps you are advocating surrounding the mosques and burning them to the ground while everyone is trapped inside?

Sounds like such a civilized solution
. I'm sure that will help you sleep better, knowing you have rid the world of one more violent cult.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Yeah, I hear you both loud and clear. And, it's not only the Muslims here either, the Christians also have a dark side too, as does any "BOOK" religion, that is, a religious faith based wholly on a book. I will say that Muslims are a lot more cult like than Christians are. The terrorists slant of Islam is getting pretty bad too, these people are not afraid to die in the act of killing you, friend. And for what purpose? Because a book says to do this? When are people going to read between the lines here and stop killing in the name of God/Allah/Enki or whatever advanced being it was that introduced religion to the people, and notice please that the two cannot get along, if the book(s) is followed to the letter. A good Christian would do murder if he/she followed instructions to the letter too. It is time for both to realize that there are many books of ancient writings, and not one of them has the whole truth. That can only be found inside, just like everything else a person wishes to change about themselves. If you cannot find it within, you will never find it.

Religion should be a personal thing, like a favourite jacket one gets out to wear...it fits perfectly, but only fits me, and you would not want to wear it. Even if we do eventually get a one world government, we do not want to all think, or act, or dress alike. We are individuals, not copies of each other.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
you are not seeing my point here.
There religious cult book...condone's it and say's it must be done.
petofile sexual molestation of children. ect.

the christian/jewish bible is strictly against it.
www.minuteswithmessiah.com...

Where in the Bible does it say child molestation is wrong? Answer The Bible nowhere speaks specifically of child molestation. Instead both the Law of Moses and the New Testament deal with sexuality in broader terms. The law of the Jews condemns various incestuous relationships, which would include child molestation by a parent. (Leviticus 18) It also deals with rape (Deuteronomy 22), homosexuality (Leviticus 18:22), adultery (Leviticus 18:20), and sexual relations outside marriage (Deuteronomy 22). All those topics could include improper sexual relations with a child or adult.

VS muslim's Qur'an stance
www.papillonsartpalace.com...

Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64: Sahih Bukhari Aisha: that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death). The intervals between prayers are used for quick stands "I used to wash the traces of Janaba (semen) from the clothes of the Prophet and he used to go for prayers while traces of water were still on it." From Khomeini's book, "Tahrirolvasyleh", fourth volume, Darol Elm, Gom, Iran, 1990 : A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However he should not penetrate, sodomising the child is OK. If the man penetrates and damages the child then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life.

the muslim religion Clearly say's...
it's ok to molest children....

So let me ask again by rephrasing the question.

Christian bishop's or what not that do child molestation..know it is wrong by there bible.

Muslim's do it because it is expected of them to do it as there prophet did.
and he teach's them in there quran..it's OK.
it's just little girl's trash to do with as us men want. basicly.

point is you are labeling random child molestation from christain's..that know it's wrong.
VS
Muslim's that are taught from birth it's ok to have sex with baby's as long as you don't penetrate.
and will even die for muhamed's name with car bombing's ect..they hold this faith so strongly.

can you not see the difference there?

and any person that say's it's ok to worship a book that say's it's ok to molest baby's 7 year old's ect...
is one sick puppy im sorry.
that's my 2 cent's on that.

at minimum the book Quran should be took of shelf and library's.
it's a guide to how to become a petofile.
it's illegal to have picture's or material..advocating child molestation in america.
and the quran does this..
so it must be banned...

BTW i am not part of any religious thing ..i hold my own thinking not wrote down in any book man wrote.

link   
I think it's important to note that pretty much ALL religions (or at least all the big ones) can be considered cults (hence on of the reasons I am Atheist). every religion has its truths and complete and utter lies.

It should also be noted that many "laws" and "commandments" within a religion are so horribly malleable that anyone can twist it to fit ones needs. So, even of a belief seems a wonderful dream at first, it doesn't take long for someone to turn it into a nightmare.

personally, I think humanity needs to grow up and let go of its imaginary friends, however, that is not an easy thing to do. Especially if one has been taught to believe something their whole life. which is why banning a religion would be more of a problem than a solution. it would just make a whole lot of really, really angry people. so I have to say that I agree with weedwhacker when he said education is key

I understand the reason for religion. The belief that someone out there watching over us can be comforting. It gives us meaning. It tells us that there is good in this world and that everything will turn out right in the end. But, what people don't seem to realize is that you don't need a god to give you those feelings. we humans (or at least most of us) have more power than we give ourselves credit for. Plus, history has shown that truth is far more liberating than religion.

link   
Banning anything makes it harder to monitor and control. Islam has not had a reasonable thought since the prophet spaced out in his cave in the 7 century ce. Hey to all Islamic peoples out there, may I remind you this is the 21st century, and I would be overjoyed if you just grew the ****up.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

We as me YOU everyone that let it happen.

Yes sitting on our collective butt's as it happen did we not?

Just like we sit on our butt's and let a book under the guise of religion
be sold in every book store in america.
that say's it's ok to have sex with a baby..as long as you don't penetrate.

and you see nothing wrong with people selling a book saying to molest your child?
And you see nothing wrong with a book telling you to kill for the belief.that include's there right to molest children?

wtf kinda world do i live in?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
If you really want to know what Islam is all about, you really should watch this video. It is based on their holy scriptures and put together by people that were actually members of Islam.

Anyhow...I would embed the video, but I'm not seeing the link on Google or the html code to do so. The video is called What the West needs to Know About Islam.

You can view the full video at this link
What the West Needs to Know about Islam

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by arbiture Islam has not had a reasonable thought since the prophet spaced out in his cave in the 7 century ce. Hey to all Islamic peoples out there, may I remind you this is the 21st century, and I would be overjoyed if you just grew the ****up.

I must say that I have personally never heard a more bigoted or ignorant statement in my life!

Islam has given us modern Mathematics, the concept of Zero, Arabic Numerals (1,2,3...), Algebra (Al-Jabr), Algorithms which form the basis of all Computer Programming, modern Cryptology, modern Astronomy, Optics, Physics, Navigation, modern Geography, modern Medicine (including the use of Anesthesia, and prevention of Contagions), Psychotherapy, Economics, Political Science, Anthropology, Diplomacy, Scholasticism, modern Horticulture, and modern Architecture. Islam has been the single most important contributor to Western Civilization since the Ancient Greeks and Ancient Egyptians!

Without Islam we in the Western World would still be the Barbarians of the world that we were 500 - 1000 years ago without any of those things. Our Renaissance in the West would have never happened without the influences of Islam.

The stereotype of a backwards, primitive Islam is a misnomer that has been perpetuated in the West since the downfall of the Ottoman Empire, with the growing trend in Islam, since the 17th century, towards anti-Westernism.

To claim that Islam promotes the rape of children is scare-mongering and hate-mongering at it's finest, no different than the medieval scare and hate-mongering towards Jews claiming that their religion promoted infanticide and eating babies.

I'm not a Muslim, nor a Muslim sympathizer, but I am educated enough to know that just in Literature and the Arts alone, we are indebted to Islam, not to mention the myriad of other ways that they have improved our lives (as listed above). If you'd rather go back to being an inbred, illiterate, who doesn't bathe, wipe their backsides, who lives in filth like swine, and lives only to fear and hate in your xenophobia and burn those who are different than you, just as your ancestors did 500 years ago, then have at it (but you better not throw stones from your glass house or be the pot calling the kettle black). For the rest of us, we have grown to enjoy being civilized, with many thanks to our Islamic neighbors who helped us achieve that.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

Hate Mongering.
Fear Mongering.

Me thinks thou dost protest too much.

Hmmm...ever here of Dianetics? Yup...another book. 'What are your crimes?'

What's your point Amused? What's your goal? There are plenty of books for sale.

'Go ask Alice' ...talked about drugs in that one....you see where I'm going? A book is a BOOK for Pete's sake.

What do you do with books? Do you read them? Do you call them God and worship them? Has a book ever crept in to your home at night and molested your children? Has a book ever stared you down on the street? What do you have against books? Did a book somehow hurt you when you were little? If so, I'm really sorry, but not ALL books are bad, just because one hurt you. Yes, THAT book should be punished, but we can't punish ALL of the books for what one did. That wouldn't be right.

It's been my experience that most LAME (yeah, this one) attempts to vilify ANY religion are most often based on false assumptions and ignorance. I'm going to go out on a limb here amused and assume that aside from your apparently voluminous and certainly 'credible' sources about the rampant sexual deviance inherent in Islam, you have little actual facts about what this so called 'cult' is all about.

You should find the Neo Nazi site and post there. I'm sure they will just roll over for you.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
If the muslim "cult" should is banned so should christianity and every other religious "cult". thats my opionon. Every religion is a cult. And I know muslim people and none of them really do any of the stuff in that list, all the stuff in that list is what extremists do and there are extremists in EVERY religion.

And as far as molesting children goes the only religious people I recall in recent times to get in trouble for that have been CATHOLIC priests and the church just allows and covers it up. So whos really the child molestors here?

And also the koran was written so long ago and I think its disgusting, but that stuff was perfectly normal back then. And that quote isn't even from the koran, sorry to say.All the way til like the early 1900s people all around the world would marry like 10,11,12 year old girls, it happened here in america a lot and a lot them where christians. It was perfectly normal and accepted. Also if you read the koran its basically the same story as the bible, I'm not religious but I like studying religions and I've read lots of religious texts and a lot of them are pretty much the same, atleast all the "big" religions.

And fraterormus good post!

[edit on 6-7-2009 by InfectedWithDevils]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
All articles of law of the U.S. government should be equally enforced on and for all inhabitants of the land.

Noncitizens should not be allowed to enjoy the benefit of citizenship.

Inhabitants not in the U.S. legally should be deported.

Citizens of the United States are afforded the priviledge of the freedom to participate-- or not -- in the religious affiliation of their choice.

Citizens of the United States should be free to practice their religion without persecution, unless it promotes or participates in breaking a law.

That religion should not be allowed to enforce its own law that supercedes that of the various facets of U.S. government.

No person should be exempt from U.S. law on the basis of religious difference.

I believe this loosely paraphrased dittie is consistent with U.S. law already on the books. If that's true, then all need be done is to enforce the existing legislation, and protects all parties concerned.

I see no justification in persecuting anyone based upon their religion or practices. It is the obligation of the government to not allow that to happen.

[edit on 6/7/09 by argentus]

[edit on 6/7/09 by argentus]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join