It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
It's truly a strange video.

As I said before, it reminds me of some beads on an elastic string, while the string is rotated and waved around.

I find some things strange, like the man saying that it was spinning, a video camera like that has a zoom that shows more than what we see with the naked eye, so he could not be seeing more without the camera than through the camera, but maybe I misunderstood his words.

Another thing I find strange is that the "treated" version shows much more than the original, it even looks like it has a higher resolution, but that may be because of the high compression from YouTube.

As for the size, it's not possible to know their sizes, since we do not have any real indication of altitude, the aeroplane does not count because we cannot know if the objects was below, at the same altitude or higher.

The "happy" look of some of the spheres, to me, is just the result of the speed at which they move, playing the video at half the speed and the "happiness" disappears.

And if flying around in circles is representative of an intelligent control I would hate to see how you people drive.

Conclusion: not yet, and I doubt there will be any, not enough data to reach any conclusion.

PS: everything can be CGI, that is why I only talk about that possibility when I see clear signs of it.

PPS: although it may look like it, I do no spend all my time on ATS, I do have to eat and sleep, so sometimes I have to be alerted to some of the threads, I do have more things to do, strange as it may look.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
yeah that is really nice footage. what exactly are these 'aliens' doing though? it really makes you wonder what they are trying to accomplish by zipping around all over the place. really weird.

Maybe what they are doing has nothing to do with us......We always assume it is something for us, maybe our egos get in the way..

I'm not bashing you though as I have had those same thoughts many times too..

It would be like a bear wondering what lumberjacks in the forest are trying to tell them when they could care less about the bear , they are just there for the trees.....

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
My sighting.

The link above is my first sighting. The object below the ball of light, also came out of the bottom of the "mothership." I have noticed alot of cases in which orbs or, smaller objects are dropped out of bigger "motherships."

This footage is amazing to me. I'm naturally a skeptic by nature and necessity. This footage is amazing however! S and F for you my friend.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by necati
The only thing I ask myself is why some objects of unknown origin, moving erratically are considered to be intelligent???

PS: The host is Jaime Maussan ("flying horse Maussan")

[edit on 5-7-2009 by necati]

Did you seem them form in a straight line like that ....all at the same angle ?

Possibly maybe something that is controlling them is intelligent though....

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Why would that be odd? Here at ATS Johnny Anonymous has gone out hunting and has several videos of UFOs and other strange things

Never viewed his videos, but that sounds odd to me too if no one has ever seen any of the sightings that he recorded, are they all in one place? Maybe he found a hot spot, there's a lot of instances of hot spots that I don't find strange because multiple people see and record things in the same place, so clearly that is a phenomenon that one needs to keep an open mind about. Now, someone filming different UFO videos in different locations by chance does raise a red flag to me, I'm not saying that it can not be real, it just brings up questions.

Most people go about there day to day life and never see much.. I have seen people walk over a 20 dollar bill... very few people are observant about things around them

Are we comparing dollar bills on the floor to extraterritorial crafts in a bright sky?

But if you are looking for UFOs and looking up a lot with a camera in hand would you not be more suited to catch them?

Did he ever say he was always carrying his camera around looking for UFOs?

Its funny actually when someone has a single short clip we scream why didn't they take better video... and when someone goes to do just that and gets better video we are suspicious because he has to many

Can't win

I'm not saying it's fake, I'm saying be skeptical and ask the obvious questions and seek answers before coming to a conclusion.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by rapinbatsisaltherage]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by cropmuncher
It would appear to be good footage but im not sure its real.

Why would the guy pull away to film himself telling you what was happening (which didnt happen until after he said) and look all shifty when telling us?
He kept looking sideways as if he had something to hide and showed no excitment whatsoever.
In a lot of these cases its not the actual ufo footage that gives it away but the person filming its reaction that does.

I think he was lying and so as good as it seems think its fake.

I hope im wrong but thats my opinion.

If that is how you evaluate things in life then you probably won't ever figure out some of the great knowledge life has to offer...

You also probably will never have the ability to expand your mind and gain more knowledge...You are doing yourself a disservice by thinking like that......

Have you ever filmed something like that?

No all people get hysterical and run around like in the movies.........

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

OK. Ill do some snooping around and see what i can find.
What is it about S.America that attracts so many amazing UFO sightings i wonder?
Defo one of the best ive seen.

Possibly the climate ?
not sure though but most of the best footage I've ever seen comes from South of America.....

Mexico is in North America though but I'm pretty sure that is what you meant.

It happened in Mexico right? or am I wrong?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by rapinbatsisaltherage

Now, someone filming different UFO videos in different locations by chance does raise a red flag to me, I'm not saying that it can not be real, it just brings up questions.

True and a good point. The video is good but the history behind the filmer and the presenter raise flags. Although it does seem very obvious that Central America, South America, and Mexico see to be a orb and fleet hotspot does it not? Another theory that came to my mind was a possible Blue Beam test. To touch on one of your older threads about a tangent universe, well this would certainly be fitting wouldn't it!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Thanks for coming by and offering your insight my friend.

I am glad you could translate the video cause I couldn't!lol..

But I tend to agree with you that this will never be solved unless we get someone proving it is a hoax, because I doubt we will get some proof they are real spacecraft.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
Very unusual stuff! I think they all behave like balloons that have been tied together and are buffeted by thermals or wind. Unfortunately, that explanation doesn't define how the beginning of the footage has the smaller objects dispersing from the golden object. I'm puzzled and bamfoozled. Maybe other members can explain the objects? Add another flag

That can't be balloons I dont' think.......Some , i think 2 in the beginning go more upwards above the Main Light and do there own thing then at about 4:30 in the vid they start coming out in straight line ...

How is both possible if they are balloons tied together?.....Then some disappear....

How can balloons disappear like that and then re-appear again if they are tied together?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Originally posted by LiveForever8

What is it about S.America that attracts so many amazing UFO sightings i wonder?

I would think that answer is obvious.

The audience.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ignorance Denied
Oh yes baby, now thats what i call a ufo vid.. Like to see them explain that away..

You shouldn't be too hasty. Here is a video which shows what can be done with particle rendering engines:

As I said I also wish it won't turn out to be simply 3d again.

The quality of that happening in the video is awful compared to what is in the OP video.....

That is like saying I can paint the monalisa too with crayons.....

It's just not the same......

Although that does not rule out the possibility that the tech for creating that is known by the gov and this is there way of trying to give us info on ufo's without a mass incident for everyone to see...

I always have this feeling like the mass exposure would be on TV.....But then how would we know it is really happening ...........aaghha 9/11

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
why does it have to be a ship.

it could be a portal

we could be witnessing how interdimensionals (angels) come across time
and space. but the chances of it being faked arn't very good at all. i can,t find anything that can be pointed out. great piece. jackpot for yummie.
when she wakes up. pretty sure she 's got to be sleeping.
but she's the hero of the day!

[edit on 5-7-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
My first initial reaction was that it was a plane shooting tracer ammunition or launching flares. Considering they seemed to launch from both sides of the object in a fairly normal looking ballistic pattern. If you have fired tracer rounds at night you know what I mean. Also I've seen fighter jets use flares as part of training exercises, so when the first 'ejection' / launching / firing occurred, my gut reaction was. Mundane aircraft on a military exercise.

Then later in the video, the orbs/flares/chaff what have you/UFOS rotated around each other in a non ballistic manner, I had the typical WT# is it moment.

Looking at it skeptically for the moment:

The only possible mundane explanation for what it could be, in my mind, is flares/chaff at extremely high altitudes being wind driven into those patterns.

However, the shear number of orbs makes me wonder: 1- How many flares/chaff are carried by planes. 2- Burn time on flares or drop time (how long chaff at high altitude stays in the air) on chaff. 3- Was there a Military Exercise going on during that time frame.

Looking at it from the other side of the skeptical coin:

It sure looks darned cool, much better than some of the videos I have seen on ATS.

Call me skeptical, but even I have to wonder on this one.

M.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ignorance Denied

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
Well, Im off to take a nap, maybe someone can find some more info on this video..I'd sure like to know more, but I hear my pillow calling me...

Yes and when you wake up i garuntee you this video will have 150flags

You were really close with that guess...lol when i first clicked on it 20 min ago there were 160 flags...

damn good guess...Seems to have sparked a lot of people's interest.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DGFenrir
reply to post by Ignorance Denied

Just because it looks simple and clean in the comparison video doesn't mean that it has to stay like that. The video is just a bunch of pixels anyway.
Ignorance denied... not..

The shaking can be countered very easilly but wait.. It's mostly blue sky, no trees or buildings visible, so theres no need to counter the shaking.

What does your post even mean? Not being mean I'm just not sure what you are saying.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Thats some cool software, hopefully this guy is not using that and its real..sure looks real to me I mean he shakes alot too..but you can see that the camera keeps it in line..i mean..while he's shaking, the objects dont look CGI...oh..im terrible at explaining what I mean..lol

Actually you can use a technique called motion tracking to align camera movements to any video background.
Here are some other examples which can also be combined with any kind of background and desired movement.

at about 00:30 it's getting more interesting, watch the whole thing please:

The only Good comparison would be for somebody to use the tech or program you just posted and try to mimic a ufo or what these orbs are doing...

Otherwise it's kind of useless to post videos like this....

I see what you are saying but I just wish there was a comparison video so we can really see what that software can do in comparison to the OP video.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Has anybody flirted with the idea that it may be military...
I was thinking flying aircraft carrier out for a little test.
How many "spheres" are seen??

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

reply to post by Ignorance Denied

Honestly though that looks nothing like your video yummy, its an animation you know.. This dosent have a tap on your video, i knew some wise arse would come out of the woodwork with a baseless argument..

Thanks for the "wise arse".
The argument isn't baseless at all. Actually in terms of 3d the stuff on the video is quite 'simple'. You can even animate sand storms, spilling liquids, floods, rain, snow and much more. Even with some decent hardware at home. Watch some movie-fx and you should know what I'm talking of.

Regards

But you can still tell those effects are fake....you can't with this video...

And the light does look as though it comes from within....

You can't mimic that with software ...ex: every movie that uses CGI and or software to make games more realistic....

Everything fake always looks TOO shiny and never like the color comes from within like in real life...

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3DPrisoner
The fact that the man constantly battles with the focus through the smog and even shows himself to put perspective to him and his surroundings is just SPECTACULAR!!!

I can see the armchair skeptics really digging deep to stutter out a band aid explanation for this one.

It's like the visitors are stepping up their disclosure campaign quicker and quicker now. I believe it's getting harder and harder to deny them lately as a result too.

You take footage like this and then you couple it with the NASA slip ups such as the Tether incident, the space rocks (as they termed it) that move and then change direction etc. and this game of lie and deny just keeps getting more and more tenous and laughable.

Incredible footage!

Exactly...It is easy to lie and sometimes very tough to tell the truth....Sums up a lot about our world.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join