It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by GEX

Wow, I'd hope they wouldnt cause something like that, but accidently, who knows.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

You say the guy who filmed it does what a lot? capture UFOs on camera?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I just have to say, for the people that say its created..I challenge you to recreate or make a video that is like this. I want to see it and see if it makes me believe it, like this one does.

Should be simple, since you say it is.

I've seen thousands of CGI and faked videos and I knew in my gut immediately that they were..they were TOO good..this one isnt super clear objects, they are fuzzy, and they seem to morph a bit. Can you create that? If so, then please do so, and post here.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
OK. so what does the guy do a lot?

You didn't answer my question lol

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

No, on the subtitles, dont quote me tho, it says he is a professional sky watcher, or maybe someone said it in the comments. Don't ask me what that means, I'm assuming he spends his days looking up..like the storm chasers, they spend their lives looking up, also.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

No, on the subtitles, dont quote me tho, it says he is a professional sky watcher, or maybe someone said it in the comments. Don't ask me what that means, I'm assuming he spends his days looking up..like the storm chasers, they spend their lives looking up, also.

Ah ha. Alright.

BTW---Watch the video I posted in the previous post.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
This video wasn't faked, but it is just balloons. Watch the video from the beginning on YouTube and in full screen. You can see the balloons sticking out of the large object as it twirls around in the air. Then by some mechanism, the balloons are released out of the larger object.

Think of something like the following released in the air with a mechanism to release the balloons:

Notice that the large bag filled with balloons is being held down? If not, the whole thing would lift into the sky. All that would be missing is a mechanism to release the balloons once in the air.

Then add on top of that, the balloons in the video are uncontrollably dancing around in the wind.

I've been researching UFO's probably longer than many on this forum. And as much as I want to believe, I'll never believe that aliens fly around in balloons such as these. Especially uncontrollably in the wind.

P.S. It does help to have a 28-inch HD monitor to see the details.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
first thing this reminded me of for some reason was the game HOMEWORLD.

i remembered the ships in that game let out smaller ships to connect lasers to each other and make a force field.

could they be trying to set up some sort of force field around the earth to protect it from............i dont know......a solar storm???? who knows.

to the above post.....i dont think im looking at a balloon.... honestly if you look at 4:03-5:00 you can see how the smaller objects come out...its too perfect to be balloons. I think the footage is way to blurry to call it a UFO or balloon.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by phi1618]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Good catch there.

Sadly, not many people on here will accept that...

I wish this was real.

You know what I am stoked for? To see that Solar Storm on the 7th

..no really though. I am actually anxious to see what happens with that, unless it's been debunked so far? *goes and check the thread*

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Do balloons move in such a way as the objects in the video? They seem to move back and forth and AROUND.

link   
Cool footage. It could be ANY number of things though, not saying I know what it is, but it could be a lot of things.

Why do people automatically think aliens... Why couldn't this possibly be some mexican government thing or something? Thats more logical than aliens in my opionon.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by InfectedWithDevils]

link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Very good postulate

I never have seen balloons like that before, but the problem of how the objects or 'balloons' behave seems to be way to erratic and controlled to be wind driven IMO.

link   
I've invited the original poster from Youtube here, seems he has more info than me, so maybe he will show up here and tell us more

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Hopefully! I wanna believe this!!!

link   

I certainly hope so! That would be great and help us get to the bottom of this if possible, which I don't think it is but I hope so.

link   

Just a little off topic here.

Did you expect this thread to take off like this?

Been watching the flag count go up like crazy and keep thinking, when you woke up you must have been shocked.

Anyway's..Kudo's

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by tribewilder

haha, Yes I was shocked. Im just thankful I cant see all of you in real life..I'm a bit shy
Never was one that liked to draw attention *blush*

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by billyg

Apparently that is a hoax, CGI overlay on an actual video of the field. The guy admitted it. Some still dispute it but most, including me think it is a hoax, I do not see any evidence countering the admission of the hoaxer, that is the smoking gun right there,lol unfortunately not the smoking gun we all want.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
Well if you watch at one moment..dangit..I started typing this and forgot to get the time on the video..but they twirl and dance around the "mother ship", not so unintelligent, they act like happy babies..hahah

Im speechless, this is as close to my sighting as I have ever seen. I only saw one orb tho. I am not a huge believer/ufo nut/think reptilians are living next door but always had an open mind that we might not be alone in the universe just based on the odds. Two years ago I saw something that changed my opinion. I will repost it here and you can see the original post here www.abovetopsecret.com... Thanks Yummy Freelunch!!!

Ok well I have thought of posting this many times but never did for fear being labeled a crackpot or crack addict....but since I saw this thread I figure I might as well...

3pm one day last spring stepped outside with one of the java developers to discuss a project we were working on while he caught a smoke. I have been watching the skies since coming to this sight when searching for something unrelated to UFO's (OBE - astral projection ). After poking around the site I began to regularly read the UFO board. Anyway... this afternoon last spring I watched a commercial jet flying pretty high, i have no idea how high but lets say cruising altitude, it was way up there. and then I noticed something in its "wake", and I say wake because of the way it was effortlessly playing behind this plane reminded my of a wake boarder playing behind a speedboat. At first I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me so while he was talking I was doing double and triple takes on this object and sure enough it was there. If I had to guess at the size compared to the plane I would say a small car size. By the time I asked my friend if he could see it it was getting far enough away to where I could barely see it and he is older with not great eye site but he couldnt see it and by that time I couldn't either.

Well there you go, I am now officially a crackpot, woohoo
I dont remember at this point if I could make out if it seemed metallic or anything, the thing that stands out most in my mind is how it seemed like it was just playing behind this plane and had enough power to take off a some ungodly speed if it chose to.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by Ziltoid_the_Omniscient]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Nice find Freelunch !!

I had to watch 2 times. Intresting how those were kinda just spewed out.

You know, that could be some sort of "space jelly fish" hatching eggs. Didn't it have that look of "spawing" ?? I feel that not all UFO's are made, some may be alive. Just a thought

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join