It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Awesome video, unlike anything I've seen posted.
Great find OP and thanks posting.

I have no idea what it is, and I am not going to act as if I do and throw out some nonsense,but it's amazing how fast those things come out and how many At first I got distracted while watching it and I only caught a few or the orbs floating away and I was starting to question it but than when I went back and watched better and saw just how many orbs came out I was shocked.

Also I wonder if those effects on the camera like the bars of static are common for his device or if that was something new that happened while taping these objects?

[edit on 5-7-2009 by pop_science]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I'm gonna have to jump on the CGI train too.

Why? Well there's a dead give-away if you're attentive. The spheres only move in 2 dimensions relative to the camera (flat to the camera). There's no indication at all of 3D movement, so either -all- the UFO's are at the exact same distance from the camera, or the CGI software is of the 2D particle kind showed above.

Watch the "dancing" again and you should notice it too. Nothing to indicate they're flying around eachother, slowing down realistically as they change direction.

I believe the creator(s) of the infamous games ICO and Shadow of the Colossus said something about this kind of phenomenon. For their newest game they wanted to create a real life animal, though supersized, but chose to create a fantasy animal because no matter how much they'd try they wouldn't get the animation right. If you have a cat and are playing with a cat in the game you'll notice small in discrepancies in the animation and behaviour, which is why the opted to go with a fantasy animal in their newest game "The last guardian".

[edit on 5-7-2009 by Drexon]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Playlist : www.youtube.com...

[edit on 5-7-2009 by Evr3n]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drexon
I'm gonna have to jump on the CGI train too.

Why? Well there's a dead give-away if you're attentive. The spheres only move in 2 dimensions relative to the camera (flat to the camera). There's no indication at all of 3D movement, so either -all- the UFO's are at the exact same distance from the camera, or the CGI software is of the 2D particle kind showed above.

Watch the "dancing" again and you should notice it too. Nothing to indicate they're flying around eachother, slowing down realistically as they change direction.

Well, we don't know the distance. But we do know it is pretty far away. When objects that are far away move a shorter distance further away from the camera, the depth of field movment is not as obvious.
That is what I would believe at least.

For example, if you video tape a plane at night coming towards you from a far distance, you will first see the landing lights almost stationary, and the closer it gets to you, the more movement you will notice.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
This is a good damn find, one of the very few UFO vids i actually watched all the way through. And the explanation of the witness didnt hurt at all either.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

if you believed in ancient writings (bible) .the answer wouldn't be so elusive.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
With all the crop circle posts going on i thought i'd share a link to this video. Might tie into spheres and crop circles

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Very interesting. Everything seems legit about this footage. Much kudos, my latino brotha.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by billyg

yo man actually this was already proven to be created. The guy who took the footage admitted it. I was really interested at first as well. But yeah man, sorry to burst your bubble

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Footage looks pretty darn convincing, the only thing that detracts from the overall credibility is Jaime Mausson. This guy embellishes and doesn't do great investigating. I watched an episode of 'Ufos over Earth' on Discovery, and there was a case where Mufon was analyzing supposed UFO pictures.

They were blatant fakes, I mean blatant. They did a color analysis and used a sharpen filter and there was a clear square around the UFO, like it had been pasted into the picture and poorly faded in. Even presented with this evidence, Jaime still said it was legitimate.

The guy has done some interesting stuff, be he's just not thorough in a lot of cases and stuff gets by him that shouldn't.

Video looks impressive though, although the guy filming doesn't seem to surprised, which is unusual.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I advise everyone to watch this:

You can do a lot with Motion...and After Effects.

And that includes throwing lights in the sky.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
WOW S and F for you!! Awesome find - I have not read postings in the thread yet - but it seems debunkers would have a VERY HARD time trying to debunk that vid!!

Very cool!!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by setfreejr

Wow, I had a lot of reading to catch up! I didnt expect this many responses..lol...its good to know that others are so interested in ufos!

Im responding to you because if it's been proven to be a fake, can you please provide proof. I'd really like to know, since this video DOESNT look like it was faked.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Wow very cool, lights in the sky vids don't usually do much for me but this is on a whole other level. Now I have to go catch up on the thread to see what everyone thinks. Great find, star and flag for you.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

No, it's NOT hard to debunk the video at all, lol.

In fact, it's quite easy to debunk it. Thousands of kids worldwide are creating videos just like these using various softwares. It isn't difficult, not easy either, but def not the toughest challenge.

I'm probably one of the strongest believers on this website. HOWEVER, this video is not convincing to me.

I needed something convincing to change my ways of being a skeptic of ghosts. Well, since my experience, I'm more a believer than ever before.

The same goes with UFOs...99.9% of the time, what we see in the sky is MAN MADE. Not alien crafts. I'd love to believe ET is watching us doing magic tricks above our heads, but the chances are quite slim.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by GorehoundLarry]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

Thank you.

The OP video is obviously CGI, but 12+ pages of comments have proved the "obviously" part wrong.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Most excellent find. Definite S&F from me. I've got absolutely no explanation as to what this can be. I've not seen anything like this in 28 years of flying.

But, I have seen a single orb which was just like the ones you see in this video. It operated autonomously and intelligently. So are they critters or craft? I don't know, but this is one more piece to the puzzle.

link   
I do alot of storm watching, and chasing and when I have my camera , I dont pay attention to anyone else around me, I mean, like this guy...I'm not gonna run to the person across the street and tell them to look up, because I want to keep the juicy bits to myself..lol..

I know this host isnt the most credible, but like some said, he's just presenting the video, probably wanting to be the first guy to have a REALLY great ufo video, and who wouldnt!!!

Maybe this guy, who is taping has more info about himself on the web, he seems to do this alot. I'll do some checking if my internet would quit going off!

As someone pointed out earlier, you can see the object in the sky before the plane passes..but very faintly..its almost like it comes in and out of our plane. They just have a feeling of being alive to me, like they have minds of their own, and not "driven" as a vehicle.

GEX

link   
Great video, thanks for posting. I wonder if it has anything to do with " Mexico City hit by earthquake " event earlier that day.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join