It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning: American Gestapo ahead

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Warning: American Gestapo ahead

Dude, WND, they're already here, they've been here.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by rapinbatsisaltherage]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Another non-credible fear mongering post with a political agenda. That's all I have to say.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

You seem like a pretty smart person Mr/Ms PT.

I have to disagree with your view of productive employees.

Most of the productive people on my job don't have time to steal. They are being productive...

If that's the way you see them then you don't deserve to have them. If you treat them as theives, that's what you will get.

And deserve....

Peace and Light!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I don't wish for a movement, I don't wish for a "reset" and I don't wish to disregard my life for one of fighting, survival, and eking by.

What I do want is freedom and I see it slipping away a little more every day. One day, they will cross the line with me, as with everyone else who loves America as a country and loves freedom and what our founding fathers sacrificed to make the great people of the United States what they are.

My only hope is that the line they cross with me is the same line as many other Americans or I will surely be labeled a "Domestic terrorist" and disposed of quietly among cheers from my American peers.

It is solely a business owners right to choose to allow smoking in there building, if the customers do not like it then they may choose to drink someplace else.

It is my right to choose to wear a seatbelt or to not, the government does not need to protect me from myself.

It is my right to own and use firearms as I see fit if it does not harm nor interfere with others as it is clearly laid out as my right in the Constitution of the United States.

It is my right to choose to vaccinate myself or not and it is my right to choose where I draw the line on others pissing on a piece of paper that I hold dear to my heart and to this day still makes me put my hand to my heart when I hear its tale told before every game of baseball that I love.

If you can't see the change that is coming, or has been happening, your not really an American, your an over indulged, white castle drone that is outside of your comfort zone.... Your..... Switzerland, congrats

[edit on 6-7-2009 by Ghriffin]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghriffin
I don't wish for a movement, I don't wish for a "reset" and I don't wish to disregard my life for one of fighting, survival, and eking by.

What I do want is freedom and I see it slipping away a little more every day. One day, they will cross the line with me, as with everyone else who loves America as a country and loves freedom and what our founding fathers sacrificed to make the great people of the United States what they are.

My only hope is that the line they cross with me is the same line as many other Americans or I will surely be labeled a "Domestic terrorist" and disposed of quietly among cheers from my American peers.

It is solely a business owners right to choose to allow smoking in there building, if the customers do not like it then they may choose to drink someplace else.

It is my right to choose to wear a seatbelt or to not, the government does not need to protect me from myself.

It is my right to own and use firearms as I see fit if it does not harm nor interfere with others as it is clearly laid out as my right in the Constitution of the United States.

It is my right to choose to vaccinate myself or not and it is my right to choose where I draw the line on others pissing on a piece of paper that I hold dear to my heart and to this day still makes me put my hand to my heart when I hear its tale told before every game of baseball that I love.

If you can't see the change that is coming, or has been happening, your not really an American, your an over indulged, white castle drone that is outside of your comfort zone.... Your..... Switzerland, congrats

Star.

Thanks for your words.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghriffin

You're*

Also, what change do you speak of? Last time I checked, wearing your seatbelt has been the law for quite sometime now. And..honestly...quite sensible to wear one if you ask me.

But I do agree with the rest.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Fireworks? What are you talking about? They're banned in most places now too.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I am having more and more concerns about our right to peaceful assembly since this whole fiasco with Michael Jackson's funeral/memorial. I don't like how its being made to seem like everyone should stay home now, when I really doubt that many people are gonna show up. I don't like how much they're pressing that subject in the press. They've pretty much said everything they can short of "don't assemble anywhere en masse". If a million of us DID want to peacefully assemble ANYWHERE for ANY REASON, do we not have the right to? Or am I mistaken?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
to those who think this is just more Obama bashing - I have news fr you from someone who had hopes[now dashed] and who has followed Obama very closely watching for the signs of "change" - at least the kind of change his voters thought they were getting - and here's what I've found:

Habeas Corpus otherwise known as the Magna Cartre - the right to be heard in front of a judge :

Habeas Corpus was suspended a few years back - maybe you heard about that? Well Obama promised to resinstate it - he hasn't and it would have cost him exactly zero to do this on his first day in office....

All of the executive orders that Bush signed into law giving the president sweeping powers to declare martial law, arrest citizens for sympathizing [read protest here] with the enemy, seizing assets, rendition etc...these orders have not been rescinded by the Obama administration...

WHY????? Can someone please tell me who supports the current administration.......he was so passionate in his stump speeches about the rights of people under Habeas Corpus and now he is taking the Bush position

But then I am not surprised....I gave him two tests - Habeas Corpus and the
Bush exectutive orders...and he failed both...

then he did me one better and voted as a Senator to continue the illegal and wholesale spying on average American Citizen and I do mean wholesale because when you as an ordinary citizen can say you know two people personally who have been subjected to it you know we're in big big trouble....and we still have the heinous patriot Act.....

I'm sorry folks but you have been sold a huge smelly bill of goods and the carrot is national healthcare dangled out there to keep you supporting the march to globalized government,loss of sovereignty, total loss of privacy...

the latest is the PASS act which is being touted by Nepolitano - a national ID card complete with chip....

And if you think Europe did all of this without grave consequences think again and do a little research on the EU headed by Javier Solano - read some of their security documents and contemplate the fact that all of Europe except for Ireland [becuase it has refused to ratify EU treaty] has lost their national sovereignty...they are now subject to powers that they did not elect...and we are indeed headed in the same direction...

Let me tell you something about the leftwing and the right wing - when it comes to controlling the population they are absolutely the same in motivation and goal...complete control and nothing less will satisfy...

WE BEEN HAD...please wake up and smell the ovens....

That is all.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus
Obama's ego is too big to fail.

The difference (I hope) is that we DO remember what happened in Germany.

Just as long as there are more of us that remember than the sheep who still think that this governmentis going to 'save' them.

Ha or the SHEEP who protect the interests of the ones who really control the government.

Please answer me this... Do you honestly think the ego of Obama would find stimulation in having his name equated with the worst chapter of American history thus far?
I think not...

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
It certainly looks like we are entering the endgame. This is the last big push where they implement things very quickly. The Bush adminstration passed a lot of laws while people were afraid, but didn't really use them against the citizens. The sheep actually thought all those thug tactics were for the Mulims. They are about to wake up to a very painful reality.

The depopulation agenda is already well on it's way. All that cancer, diabetes, and brain deceases aren't natural you know. We are being hit by a lot of things at once and it's impossible to hide there effects anymore. Floride in the water, GMO foods, depleted uranium, chemtrails, plastics that are destroying our reproductive systems, manmade pandemic, AIDS, radioactive food, etc.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mental modulator

Originally posted by mikerussellus
Obama's ego is too big to fail.

The difference (I hope) is that we DO remember what happened in Germany.

Just as long as there are more of us that remember than the sheep who still think that this governmentis going to 'save' them.

Ha or the SHEEP who protect the interests of the ones who really control the government.

Please answer me this... Do you honestly think the ego of Obama would find stimulation in having his name equated with the worst chapter of American history thus far?
I think not...

But who writes the history? The winners do. So despite what he might do, say or what people think of him, in his mind he has already won and is probably writing the epic records as we speak.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Frankly, as someone who lived in the US for about 5 or 6 years, I think it's been pretty fascist for a long time. Things got much, much worse after 9/11 and I found it quite sickening to listen to the ignorant ranting on about nuking Afghanistan... and then there was the whole propaganda push about Iraq. Mmm... Saddam and Bin Laden. The Bush family had closer ties to Bin Laden than Saddam Hussein. Watching sheeple swallow whopper after whopper, lapping it all up...

The US is a hugely thought controlled society. It starts, naturally, at school, with textbooks that lie and with saluting the flag every day. It should be noted that veneration of the totems of one's country is one of the attributes of fascism.

Then there's the propaganda. I remember on CNN during the illegal invasion of Iraq, there used to be a banner across the bottom of the screen - "America fights back". No-one questioned this. People barely even noticed.

Mussolini, of course, said that fascism should more properly be called corporatism, as it's the merger of state and corporate power. Well, I don't think it matters whether the state takes over the corporations or the corporations take over the state (which is what happened years ago in the US), the result is the same: the military arm of the state is used to help the corporations make money, whether it's by subverting states all over the world or simply invading states that have resources you want.

And of course the Republican efforts to turn everyone into a snitch via the TIPS program... that hasn't gone away. There'll be a facelift and it'll come back around.

Then there's the question of outgroups. Well, while the Neocons/Neo-Nazis were in, there were two obvious ones: the muslims and the liberals.

Now Obama's come in it's a bit trickier... but of course after 8 years of the neocons and the huge financial crisis, "troublemakers" will be high on the list.

I left the US because the lies and BS were doing my head in. Those who live there, mostly, can't see it - it's like wallpaper.

But don't worry - you're most of the way to fascism already. Not far to go now. Just look at the 14 points of US fascism:

1. Powerful and Continuing Nationalism
  2. Disdain for the Recognition of Human Rights
  3. Identification of Enemies/Scapegoats as a Unifying Cause:
  4. Supremacy of the Military
  5. Rampant Sexism
  6. Controlled Mass Media
  7. Obsession with National Security
  8. Religion and Government are Intertwined
  9. Corporate Power is Protected
  10. Labor Power is Suppressed
  11. Disdain for Intellectuals and the Arts
  12. Obsession with Crime and Punishment
  13. Rampant Cronyism and Corruption
  14. Fraudulent Elections

I'd say the US ticks ALL those boxes to a greater or lesser extent. The ones I think are most important I've emboldened.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Floating thru Reality

Don't forget mobile phones. There's going to be a massive spike in brain and ear tumours, plus cancers of wherever people keep them on their person.

en.sevenload.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperViking

Yes, that is true. All that is probably going to happen unless we screw up big time in NK and Iran is that we'll end up with a president who does his job. I will never, ever understand the obsession with attempting to link Democrats with Nazis, unless some posters on this board are paid by Republicans to fear-monger. This went on from the day CLinton got in
office to the day he left.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
The gestapo tactics have been here for a long time,if you are a good little sheep and do what you are told,you may not notice it much.

Gestapo tactics are not so much a threat as the marginalisation of certain groups...

When the marginalisation becomes more aggressive is when the real trouble starts.

There is a lot of very aggressive marginalisation going on in this country,right now.

Good little wooly sheep don't notice it.

They will when it comes to them.

And it will.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
let us hope that the US does not end up like most of latin america

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Ya see isn't hitler-stuff all about racial supremacy?

What good does it do - to call the government something it isn't?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

I forgot what I told you about fireworks but yes they are banned in many cities. They are still legal where I live. The problem is I dont want to start a forest fire so I take them to the lake.

After hearing of the deaths involved this year over fireworks we'll probably see even more restrictions.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Yes it’s been around for a long time dating back before Clinton. Things are just heating up more rapidly.

Totalitarianism hides under the veil of liberal democracy. It is achieved under conditions that seem like freedom. It’s quite deceptive and used by both parties.

They use nice sounding words like "freedom" and diversity", or "the fairness doctrine" but, under the Orwellian words, the intent of this warped agenda IS “No dissent will be tolerated.”

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join