It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning: American Gestapo ahead

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Youre right. They can smell and taste it and we can sence it as well. It's getting very obvious.

The Bilderbergers are even coming out of the closet. The G20, as well. It's all lined up nicley and ready to impliment the agenda.

Now even India is on the "ditch the dollar" bandwagon!

Yes they sure can see that carrot dangling so tantalizing close now even exquisitely so it mush be near maddening to them.

I wonder though if the Masters of lies and deception and illusion have spent so much time obscuring common sense with “political correctness” and so much time rewriting history if they themselves forgot…

Where dangles a carrot also lurks a stick…

Power isn’t all that money buys.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
An article from a fringe website, a lot of poetic writing, pictures of Hitler, no evidence, and incoherent Obama bashing. Yeah, I'm really afraid.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Yes throughout the decades they have built the plan around political agendas and now I wonder too, since things change does the agenda change? I think they created this meltdown, food crisis, etc. Maybe in fact it will change to depopulation, and what ever else they see fit.

Over all I think they follow the carrot, I also believe something stronger is driving them to stay on course. It's designed to well.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

I wonder how all these other countries got along with out there currency being the currency of the world, if they drop the dollar , they drop the dollar , remember when this country started , the dollar was not used. Perhaps it will make us actually use US based industries like we used, in turn why the dollar became so powerful, in fact I truly hope they drop the dollar so we can be the America we should be, hard working, industrious, problem solving, self sustaining. Will it be hard , hell yes.. but nothing worth its weight is easy.

We as Americans have turned into a bunch of lazy, want what we want when we want it. Just 60 years ago it wasn't like that. We had to build, create, grow, use less of , so that all of America was a better place. We argue about other countries and how proud you are to be an American, well on this 4th., I am not very proud to be part of a group which is the whiniest bunch of narcissist on the planet.

See I am a true American, some one who want freedom, will defend it, and expects others to do their part. Right now we all could show who is in charge, in many ways. But we are to fat and lazy to figure that out. And one person does not make a difference if that person stands alone.
I helped design a piece of software back in the day call e-The People, where we had everyones contact info, down to the person you call to fix a park bench.. I am thinking of starting it again, were we can make petition signing easier and actually get things to the appropriate people , with follow ups to them etc. anyone wanna help!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ShiftTrio

I understand to a point. you say you are Patriotic yet want to trade in the dollar for a yen, a Euro, what is your choice?

Do you understand the consequences that would cause. I agree we ruined it after we ditched the gold standard.

You might get your wish about America starting over from scratch. The economy will totally tank in 2010.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

I understand to a point. you say you are Patriotic yet want to trade in the dollar for a yen, a Euro, what is your choice?

You misunderstood, I do not want to trade in the dollar.. I want us to use the dollar in the US, because it would make more fiscal sense to buy American, then to buy outside where you would not get your "dollars" worth .. pun intended.. It would be hard, and force some new industries. But.. We can do it, we have done it before. and it is what made America Great

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by CuriousSkeptic
An article from a fringe website, a lot of poetic writing, pictures of Hitler, no evidence, and incoherent Obama bashing. Yeah, I'm really afraid.

This one has more information and puts it in a better perspective.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I wish more people had your attitude. Yes we need to start manufacturing again be inovative. Japan and the EU are taking up the slack. We have no GDP left.

The corporate greed is out of hand. It's no longer Mr. Sam Walton working hard to build. Easy money is where we are now and it's a shame.

Many want it without putting out the labor. We have cheap Mexican labor. What do we do about that issue?

I think our major export is garbage on barges, that no one wants.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Unfortunately, "Those who do not take heed from the past, are doomed to repeat it" rings true once again.

I'm born in Norway, but raised in the US since I was three years old. I moved back to Norway a few years ago to go through schooling and what not. It honestly hurts me to see America in the state it is in now.

I consider America my "true home". The people are great, the place is beautiful and nothing, I mean nothing beats good old southern hospitality.

I was rooting for Ron Paul this past election. I could see the farse going on, and how Mr. Paul was being pushed aside.

I have a feeling, that Americans will rise when the time is right and put the government back on track. I guess it's drawing closer, more and more Americans are getting fed up, more and more are "waking up" so to speak against the current (and past) regimes idiocy.

Keep on trucking guys, there is light at the end of the tunnel. Even though at times it might not seem like it.

Wishing I was back,
FK

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Frontkjemper

Thanks for that leap of faith. Who would have guessed we would be in this situation.

Many experts knew in advance but didnt want to tip the boat. If they only would have spoken up a few years ago it wouldnt be so bad.

I dont see it in my personal life, most Americans are still O.K. It's what's on the other side of this dilema that is scary.

We will have to wait and see if this stimulus bill works, if not were going down. Even if there is a stimulas 2.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Yes throughout the decades they have built the plan around political agendas and now I wonder too, since things change does the agenda change? I think they created this meltdown, food crisis, etc. Maybe in fact it will change to depopulation, and what ever else they see fit.

Behind the scenes the Powers that Be have in essence completed the New World Order. Every nation on earth with nary an exception and no significant exception follows the Laws of the Sea also known as Maritime Law and every nation on earth uses the same monetary system of fractional reserve banking, fiat instrument of debt currency.

The people themselves were tricked into an endless series of divide and conquer wars to make all this possible.

It’s always been the same agenda since day one, a one world government, with the ruling bloodline elites in firm control of it.

The meltdown is simply orchestrated to lead to the last migrations, eliminations and consolidations so they can publicly declare the New World Order with a One World Government.

Over all I think they follow the carrot, I also believe something stronger is driving them to stay on course. It's designed to well.

It was designed really well, in fact the plan was written into all the world’s religions, that is how long they have been working it.

As far as what’s driving them, I can tell you as a business owner, your most productive employee(s) are ones who are stealing from you. They have to produce more sales and output and productivity and work longer hours to cover up their thefts, and keep themselves above suspicion and to always be there on hand to try to keep anything from being investigated or unearthed that would be detrimental in their absence.

The Powers that Be really do only have two options, succeed in their endeavor, or go to the guillotine or the gallows for their crimes against the people.

I think you would be driven towards success to in such a scenario, the minute they stop driving the agenda forward it all catches up with them, and they selected Obama to take it the distance and ram it on home.

They know full well if they miscalculated it’s a thin blue line of police, military and politicians that protect them and that will be overwhelmed quickly and they will all be held accountable for their crimes without any chance or hope for mercy.

That’s the stick…the World is the carrot.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeAreOne

Super Viking…. Are you some sort of dis-info agent or just another lamb to the slaughter?

No… don’t bother to answer it was a rhetorical question as you can only been one or the other so my advice to you would be to get with the program; it has been plainly obvious for at least the last year or two that America was or is morphing into the fourth Reich and now that is nearly complete.

LOL. I like how you've compartmentalized anyone that disagrees with you. Either they work for the evil NEW WORLD ORDER/ILLUMINATI/REPTILIAN/BILDERBERG conspiracy or they're just ignorant.

I'll make sure to bring this thread up this time next year when absolutely nothing has changed. Just like every other moronic conspiracy theory on this site.

Just remember that only one percent of American people stood up in 1776

Even if it were relevant (and it's not), it's not even true.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
America has never been free, the elitists have controlled the country from the begginning, they do now and will continue to do so. The people aren't going to take up arms and overthrow the government. They haven't in the past and they never will. After all almost everyone is a sheep, no matter they say or profess, even the gun nuts.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperViking
Really? I actually made up "France in the 70s" just to see if you were paying attention. There was no major economic depression or collapse in France in the 1970s, but quickly accepted that there was one and that this was much worse. Somehow, I don't think you have the background in economics to say much of anything, and I think this is just more of ATS' trademark scare-mongering wherein, eventually, it's seen to be bull#.

Actually the French economy did drop off quickly in 1973. The economy had been growing from 1955 to 1972 at a rate that allowed the average persons standard of living to increase from 1/2 of the american average to 4/5th of the american average. 1973 saw a slide backwards till 1975. The French economy grew from 1975 to 2005 at a rate similar to the US economy. After 2005 it again dropped off. The 30 years from 1975 to 2005 are considered the best 30 years of Frances economy anytime in the past several hundred years.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Yeah, of course there are mini-recessions and backslides in every decade. My point was that nothing particularly horrible happened in that decade. The oil crisis hit everyone.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperViking
Don't we hear about this from crazies like every 3 months for the past 25 years?

Yawn.

Pretty much.

Bush was Hitler, Obama is Hitler, I'm sure the next president will be Hitler.

So many Hitlers, so little time

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I encourage you all to rent and watch the documentary,
"End of America"! It explains this well.
Here is a clip I found:

More here:

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 6-7-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

Good video. ALTHOUGH, most people on here don't have to watch it---they know all of that already.

Also....I blame Bush.

In a way, you have to feel bad for Obama. He didn't enter office and ended up pressing the "F#&K America!" button. Instead, he had all the weight thrown on top of him. But of course..all the haters won't accept that. Obama's the Antichrist apparently...

No, no, Bush didn't do anything. It was all Obama...lol.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

Thank you and I agree!
However, if one more peep wakes up watching it,
it was worth posting it.
The documentary was really good.
Even though I knew it all already, I understood the "why"
of it all a little better. No matter, it still blows purty bad.
Too bad greed rules our world. IMO

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperViking

Here to troll? Because you certainly dont seem to be here for healthy debate, or to represent the "other side". To be honest, I dont even really disagree with most of what your saying(that we've heard this all before/scare mongering), just how you're saying it. If everything on this site is so ridiculous and beneath you, why waste your time? I'm sure there are plenty of other political forums out there where you can debate non-conspiratorial topics.

Assuming you arent a troll...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join