It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning: American Gestapo ahead

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by Amaterasu

Nicely worded. I didnt know you had written a book. Good job! I have checked history and yes it's been this way for many years. People here cant believe this could ever happen in the US.

We are .ed down the same path and there are too many similarities to simply ignor them.

I did write a book, and offer it freely. I believe that if enough people shift paradigm, abundance will emerge, and money will vanish. It's not communism, which is a scarcity paradigm.

I invite you to read my book - and any here that have not yet done so... It is here:

files.abovetopsecret.com...

I would love U2Us, or replies to any of my threads that deal with the abundance Paradigm, with thoughts about what you read.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Nice book I only made it to the second chapter. I'll get back to you when I have more time to read it. So far it's good and descriptive.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Proto, excellent posts! You mentioned the carrot and stick, and I know damned good and well you could have gone a bit further and explained that bit a whole lot better.

These "Masters" with their planning, plotting, maneuvering. On occasion, do the dogs not turn on the Masters?

Eventually?

Hello Dooper my friend, hope your keeping your powder dry!

They say every dog will have it's day, yet dogs rarely if ever bite the hand that feeds them.

Josephy Stalin once said "people are like chickens, you can pluck out a chicken's feathers and leave them naked and defenseless to the world, and throw a handfull of corn down by your feet and the will happily gobble it up"

Dogs are scavengers for the most part and as long as you feed them something fairly reguarly and take them for the occassional walk they won't bite the hand that feeds them.

You are the stick Dooper, I am the stick...

People like you and I are Masters in our own right, and not simply scavenging and trusting dogs.

When the Masters get to drunk and mad from their power it is us Masters who are not drunk or mad from our power who then determine to take it away from those who are.

The dogs of war as you know from being a Warrior Master will typically accompany their Warrior Masters into battle, but it is not the dogs who choose when or where how to bite.

We are in fact friend Dooper as Masters simply warning our bretheren our patience grows short with them.

If they are too drunk and mad from their power to pay heed, we will as Masters unveil the stick and call the dogs.

Careful not to lie with them though, you will get fleas and it is illegal in most states except West Virginia and most countries except Greece and Austraila...good day mate!

Time to throw another shrimp or the bar bee!

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

Nice book I only made it to the second chapter. I'll get back to you when I have more time to read it. So far it's good and descriptive.

Thanks. I look forward to you comments when you have read it all.

And thanks for reading it, as well!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join