It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Your ID Soon Be a Microchip Under Your Skin?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
But remember, there are certain people, people whom have accepted Christ, whom won't have to be here to go through the whole chip thing. In fact, the Rapture might be the catastrophic global event that causes them to implement all of their final NWO plans. Millions disappearing around the world, planes falling out of the sky because their pilots disappeared, cars veering off the road because their drivers are gone; there will be chaos and what better way to give everyone a chip than after an event where millions of people suddenly vanished?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

I wouldn't worry.
Yes there will be some limited use for this such as in the military to track soldiers to help prevent friendly fire incidents, find missing soldiers, etc...

But we won't be forced to get "chipped".

And for the record, I won't be chipped.
Anyone who tries will be "chipped" right back

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

hopefully this never happens. if you read the book of revelations in the bible, apply modern thinking and several of nostradamus' prophecies to it, its one of the signs of ww3, the apocalypse, 2nd coming, rapture, etc. one of the things that is supposed to happen is a chip implanted under the skin with our i.d. on it. it counts as the mark of the beast under most of those things. if they try to bring that about, i could see people revolting against. or they will be the blind docile sheep they are, and accept it blindly. it could go either way.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Open question,
So you go to the doc,or he comes to you and he says,"You got Swine fever,take the pill" or is it an injection,either way you now have a chip in the body.
It is a bit simplistic isn't it,how would a chip administered by stealth be made relative to you?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

That's the thing, they can't give you the chip against your will. People will have to willingly accept the chip. Of course if you don't you'll be persecuted and killed, but there's no way they can force you to get it.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by Totakeke]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmericanDaughter

I know huh; things are happening so fast it's hard to keep up!
Matthew 24 is almost like reading the news.
Signs of the End of the Age
www.biblegateway.com...
It looks to me that we are the last generation.
Matthew 24:34 (New International Version)
34- I tell you the truth, this generation[a] will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.
This is an interesting video I think:
Watchman Warning:
Is Obama The Antichrist
6/15/2009 | 07.29
www.hallindsey.com...

[edit on 3-7-2009 by AmericanDaughter]

It also says at end times the more we will see and understand and some of these locked up secrets will become more obvious. It's weird to actually believe it's our generation! Maybe we'll luck our and just have another dark age but the warning signs are impossible to ignor!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Totakeke
But remember, there are certain people, people whom have accepted Christ, whom won't have to be here to go through the whole chip thing. In fact, the Rapture might be the catastrophic global event that causes them to implement all of their final NWO plans. Millions disappearing around the world, planes falling out of the sky because their pilots disappeared, cars veering off the road because their drivers are gone; there will be chaos and what better way to give everyone a chip than after an event where millions of people suddenly vanished?

It would almost certainly be this scenario, if nothing catastrophic occurs before then.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

I wouldn't worry.
Yes there will be some limited use for this such as in the military to track soldiers to help prevent friendly fire incidents, find missing soldiers, etc...

But we won't be forced to get "chipped".

And for the record, I won't be chipped.
Anyone who tries will be "chipped" right back

Now that's funny. "Get chipped right back" It doesnt make sense that military would be first. I hope it's not but I heard the same thing.

It wont be forced but they also wont have a job and be put in the brink!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
If they try to put it in your forehaed and hand, run. The scars will not go away, leaving you with a mark of the beast on your forehead and hand.
The great city will be struck with disease(swine flu), grief(depression), and famine(Codex Alimentarius). I'm just wondering whether Babylon is a metaphor for a particular country, everyone who lives in sin, or one city in particualr. I don't think it's the latter. There are too many cities for that.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ne0sophist66

Many will line up like sheep, many will revolt. In the end most will take it because of the fear and need to feed their families. It's sad that even on this thread some will take it. It may be justified in their minds, that somehow this is all make believe and we have been taught wrong, that the Bible is a fiction novel.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

No actually it doesnt work that way. They cant sneak the chip in to your body. You will have free will to accept it or refuse it.

There is talk of newborns being chipped. I worried about that; however it must be a conscience decision or it doesnt affect you.

Alzheimer’s patients that have been chipped did not do it of free will. They wont be judged.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Lets face it - here in the UK we cant even get an ID card scheme off the ground!

I forget how many years this has been touted - and considering most of our European neighbours have one - so I really don't think any RFID implanted under skin is going to change that!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rivyolie
If they try to put it in your forehaed and hand, run. The scars will not go away, leaving you with a mark of the beast on your forehead and hand.
The great city will be struck with disease(swine flu), grief(depression), and famine(Codex Alimentarius). I'm just wondering whether Babylon is a metaphor for a particular country, everyone who lives in sin, or one city in particualr. I don't think it's the latter. There are too many cities for that.

I’m not 100% certain on this. Bible theology gets vey complicated but the Bible says Babylon Falls, Babylon Falls, it is said twice together. No other country is predicted to fall twice.

The only conclusion is the US is Babylon and UK is the mother Babylon. It mentions Mother Babylon is shameful after the wings are cut from Babylon.

According to this theology the US is bombed off the face of the earth before world War 3.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Dont know if its true or not but good to see people will say no to it if it was enforced on us.

If that time comes, well we can safely say we will be at war with these things.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparkey76

But the thing is, we don't have to be here. The Bible teaches of an event called the Rapture in which those whom have faith in Christ are spared the seven years of Hell on Earth (if you think things are bad now, just wait), during which time the antichrist will require everyone to receive the mark.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

(if you think things are bad now, just wait), during which time the antichrist will require everyone to receive the mark.

Well the antichrist can go and kiss my ass if he it thinks its getting a microchip under my skin, Im sure plenty more people will be like that too.

A big divide.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Yes. there will be both a war on earth and a war in the Heavens at the same time. The good guys win; after being persecuted but I love that ending.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparkey76

(if you think things are bad now, just wait), during which time the antichrist will require everyone to receive the mark.

Well the antichrist can go and kiss my ass if he it thinks its getting a microchip under my skin, Im sure plenty more people will be like that too.

A big divide.

He will also demand to be worshipped. He will first claim to be God and fool the most elite!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

That is the point I was trying to make with the swine 'flu scenario,is that you have got the 'flu and the vaccine has the chip in it,so you are now chipped,except for the fact that good old GP doc would have to be in on it and so on,but would he/she? What I am saying is that the only way,(for most people)is to accept such a thing into their body is by consent,and there is no way any right-minded individual would consent to that,it is silly we have already got plug-and-play technology in our cars..and so it goes on,but central to this is you don't know that you have been chipped,you only went to get a 'flu jab!

]

[edit on 3-7-2009 by smurfy]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join