It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Your ID Soon Be a Microchip Under Your Skin?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Yes have heard of that and also how Crowley describes something about putting oneself in a gold pryamid enclosure to open his third eye etc..

lots of different real or artificial reasons why people want gold for more than it's glitter-factor.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by suzque66

Yes, that's something. You do think alike. I hope that person is online. Funny how things work out isnt it?

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Yes I wrote them as well as another person who had a good point from that thread but unsure if they still come to ATS at all.

and I was pretty sure I checked if there were threads beforehand when I posted...I must have missed that one. The youtube of the commercials in that thread are the ones I see televised from Toronto area.

But, anyways, I am sure what I mentioned didn't only happen in Uganda, it likely happened to Jews (or other unsavories) in Europe too that some may have gotten away with bribery for a little while.

If gold wasn't so important, why would the Nazis even remove teeth for it...eesh, I doubt it was for them to make trinkets like they were kings., or to mold them into necklaces for their wives. How utterly morbid.

[edit on 4-7-2009 by suzque66]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparkey76

They are worried there isnt enough gold supply. China is buying a lot of it up in a hurry. The IMF may be too?

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I googled "gold dust brain superconductor" and I couldn't find anything about it. Does anyone know where to find info about that topic?

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by FTD Brat
I googled "gold dust brain superconductor" and I couldn't find anything about it. Does anyone know where to find info about that topic?

Slightly off topic, sorry to the op.

I think its called monolithic gold?

I shall have a dig now and put a link up.

www.davidicke.com...

I know its David Icke but if you type in Monolithic gold too, it is used in lots of technology.

Apparently if youy heat the gold to a certain heat, it becomes a powder and the elites sniff the powder like a drug. again dont know the truth about it.

apologies its monotomic gold!

[edit on 4-7-2009 by Sparkey76]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I just remembered this, and sorry too for going offtopic but if gold was to be a means of trade then NO, it is not possible thanks to Roosevelt's War Powers Act:

www.fff.org...: The New Deal and Roosevelt’s Seizure of Gold:
A Legacy of Theft and Inflation, Part 2

"Thus, early in his presidency, on April 5, 1933, Roosevelt signed Executive Order 6102, which ordered people to turn in their gold to the government at payment of $20.67 per ounce. While there were some exceptions for dental use, jewelry, and artists and others who used gold in their jobs, most people were not covered. (Individuals could hold up to $100 in gold coins, but the government confiscated the rest.) Furthermore, the president’s order nullified all private contracts that called for payment in gold, something that led Sen. Carter Glass of Virginia to declare that the whole thing was “dishonor.”

Roosevelt based his order on the 1917 Trading with the Enemy Act, which gave the president the power to prevent people from “hoarding gold” during a time of war. Of course, the United States was not at war in 1933, but Roosevelt claimed that it was a “national emergency” and Congress and the courts meekly bowed to the executive. "

edit: Also I posted this series on another thread in regards to brainwashing but in part nine I see more of a trend towards 666 in his lecture:

www.youtube.com...

please see all parts though, when you have time.

[edit on 4-7-2009 by suzque66]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by FTD Brat

If you can find an old phone they have a little gold (real gold) tiny chip in them you could try it for yourself.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparkey76

Wow sniffing gold dust. How odd. The wealth must go to there head. Pun intended.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

They could pull that same stunt again. Ordering people to hand over their gold.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10997 allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels and minerals.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990 allows the government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995 allows the government to seize and control the communication media.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10998 allows the government to seize all means of transportation, including personal cars, trucks or vehicles of any kind and total control over all highways, seaports, and waterways.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10999 allows the government to take over all food resources and farms.

These are only a few of many.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

I believe it is an invisible mark. That way, those who don't accept the mark will not be able to tell is someone is a spy for the other side.

Visible or invisible ink “tatoos” can be applied to the skin and tracked by RFID readers positioned a few feet away.

The company, Somark, said it had successfully tested its Biocompatible Chipless RFID Ink product on cattle and laboratory rats and proved the “efficacy of injecting and reading a ‘tattoo’ within the skin of animals”.

www.computerweekly.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Udontknowme

Yes that would work too if data could be uploaded. It may come with a pretty little tatoo, as well.

I dont think a simple bar code would be adequate since we are not merchandise but I'm not really familiar with the invisible tatoo.

Thanks for the imput though! Interesting.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I believe it is an invisible mark. That way, those who don't accept the mark will not be able to tell is someone is a spy for the other side.

hmm good point.

What if it were invisible to the naked eye, yet by a skin scan it is visible, aka in the bloodstream via a vaccine that spreads to be viewed either by light band or by a smell sensor (supposed airport sniffer/scanners)?

What if it were in the water supply? What if we became so paranoid that we would not eat or drink for fear of something injested intentionally or unintentionally? Eventually a starving mouse creeps up to the cheese.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I just found this in google cache. The direct link has been erased.

by Gary Stearman, Prophecy in the News

Now, it can be truly said that the biblical “mark of the beast,” with all its ramifications, is a technological reality. Everything is in place for a quick move toward the electronic registration of every human being on earth. This has now been made possible with the announcement of a new identification system. Unveiled in January, it perfectly fits the requirements of the famous mark.

It involves the use of a proprietary substance called RFID ink. These four initials designate the term, “Radio Frequency IDentification.” It has now been tested and proven, and publicly proclaimed as ready for use. But before we look at it in detail, let’s review what the Bible says about the mark.

Source

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

That would be scary.

It will still be a conscience choice we will all make. It would make me feel odd to have something shot in to me like a beef or cattle.

I'm not so sure about that flu shot, especially untested and using children as the experiments.

[edit on 4-7-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
One last link from Somark's website.

ISSUED PATENTS
US 7,180,304 – “Method of Interrogating a Barcode”

Protects the method of communication between the reader and the ID
US 7,221,168 – “Bar code Interrogation System”

Protects the signal generation, decoding and remote reception of the reader
US 7,205,774 – “Microwave Readable Dielectric Barcode”

Protects the encoding scheme of the ID
US 78/924960 Trademark and design

Encoded micro particulates, tattoos and taggants of plastic, metal or silicate for use in the field of passive labeling, tracing or tracking of persons, animals, vehicles or goods.

dev.somarkinnovations.com...

There it is. Patented for tracking of persons.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Yes this is interesting 2 of you mentioned this at aprox. the same time. I read through it and could be either RFID method but from what I read it is only an ID. I havent read how they can upload your banking and medical data on this ink tatoo. It may be possible?

Maybe it's a combination of both technologies. One to Identify and attach the mark of Satan's name and the other to upload personal data.

I guess we'll know when the time comes. Hopefully Ill go with the rapture!

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
aren't mercury-based liquids a tattoo, a tattoo that sweats both your dna and the composed chemicals in your body? A barometer of mood, emotion, body, location?

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

I havent read how they can upload your banking and medical data on this ink tatoo. It may be possible?

Yes, it is possible. Data about the individual is stored on hard drives, accessable through blackberries, dedicated readers, etc. All that has to be stored in the tattoo is one number. Actually a binary number, in black and white ink.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Ive heard plenty of theories of nano technology chips that could be in jabs for flue or nano chips that are in chemtrails that we could breath in.

So how would we know if we already have it or not?

Personally I believe it will come in a technological advancement, something that will make us go wow, we have to have one of thiose.

Another theory ive heard from here too is that this sunspot problem that surfaced recently and that satelites could fail when it reaches its peak around 2012.

When the satelites fail, technology fails, so we would have to have this chip instead.

I will live in the dark ages if I have to, be a nomad, I aint having no chip implanted, thats if its not to late already.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join