It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Your ID Soon Be a Microchip Under Your Skin?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Most commonly deposited along the tricep? Isn't that interesting. Isn't that where they will REQUIRE swine flu vaccinations to be given?
No doubt they're working on shrinking the size of these chips so that they can be inserted without a person realizing it.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Ron Paul Girl

They can't do that. For one, the chips can only be so small. The needle they use to inject the chips is huge; you couldn't inject a chip with a vaccine needle. Second, imagine the chaos and panic that would cause. Imagine them coming on the news and saying, "Everyone who had that vaccine now has an RFID chip in them. Enjoy the NWO." People have to willingly accept it, which will only happen after a catastrophic disaster.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
This is just a way for the capitalist class to keep the rest of us in check. Making sure we play by the rules that THEY set so they can maintain their power and status.

They want to make it so people are unable to break the law, which would be fine I guess if the law was perfect and just. Unfortunately, it's not.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Revelation 13:16 says the mark of the beast will be in the right hand or forehead.
My dad always wondered why 2 specific places for the mark of the beast was mentioned, I told him people could have an accident and a limb be severed. No place left but the head...OUCH!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by h1satsu

Cool picture. Thanks

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidCrystalz
Revelation 13:16 says the mark of the beast will be in the right hand or forehead.
My dad always wondered why 2 specific places for the mark of the beast was mentioned, I told him people could have an accident and a limb be severed. No place left but the head...OUCH!

Behold an irrelevant prophecy of a debunked religion.

Deny ignorance.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by milesp

Then how do you explain all of the Bible prophecy being fulfilled right before our eyes? The fact is, people 2 000 years ago didn't know about computers, electricity, etc. There's no way anyone could've predicted that the technology would become available to track everyone and regulate whether or not they could buy and sell. And yet, for the first time ever in history, we have the means to regulate a world economy and control the buying and selling ability of every human on Earth. The only way someone could've predicted this was through divine intervention.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
No, I would Rather Die.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
A great solution to your RE tax problem.

If you can, by that time, both buy the land for the farm AND have enough securities to pay you dividends of the land tax repeatedly , year after year, with inflation counted in, you could theoretically do this. If you want help doing this, U2U me, I am an investment consultant ( I will most likely help you buy the land because its a big fear of mine too).

My buddy has some land in South carolina, we can find the property tax on that If you want to move down there and run a farm
. Send me a message wonder and the pagan asthmatic.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Totakeke

I think it's extremely dangerous when people start interpreting current events as signs of a coming biblical apocalypse because it means they're more likely to fulfill the bogus prophecies.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
some dude on the msnbc morning show (it wasn't java jo today due to i guess the holiday) was on there saying something like all you medical records should go on your chip. i need to find that. it wasnt clear to me from what i heard whether he meant an implanted one or not but he sure seemed to be talking about it as if it was a done deal. another thing i heard unclearly was that this seemed to be an interview topic about the national health care system. sorry it was before my coffee and i was running around and only listening with half an ear...i'll see what i can dig up.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by milesp

Then please explain to me how someone centuries ago could have predicted the tracking of every human being.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Totakeke

Then please explain to me how someone centuries ago could have predicted the tracking of every human being.

Isn't that scary that long before any capitalist societies from an early trade of gold/metals etc for food or labour that the writers of the bible would predict such an obscure issue?

I guess what it implies is that since the development of trade by any man-created coin/money standard is the initial sin of having such a mark. Is the mark of the beast ownage of anything something so ridiculous and un-necessary as a metal that's only use is jewelry or as a trinket instead of trading a fat yam for 6 small apples?

Besides that. Lets say some of us take this 'mark of the beast' out of sheer desperation in wanting to live or our offspring to live.....how and what are the ways to make it impossible to buy, sell or TRADE. I can understand how it can be impossible to buy or sell (look at large corporations taking over mom and pop businesses, aka controlling the buyer through the seller) but how can they stop 'trade'? Any ideas?

Is it possible that every detail of your height, weight, work energy, health, movement, location etc will be sooooo well documented and calucated that if you were to trade (food etc) that they would know?

How else can they stop trading (of anything)?

Is (within the public) prostitution (which is a form of slavery) the only form of trade that cannot be tabulated? Since losing a meal for example would not be so great of a cost to someone who wanted to purchase such a deed. Yet, if you can only recieve meals given at certain locations, is that even impossible?? What can be traded in these worse of times in a closely scrutinized life such as a deeper instance of Orwell's 1984??

Anyone know?

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

It will take a catastrophic global event before the chip is mandatory. Say 10’s of thousands of people disappeared and the Government declared there was a mass Alien invasion.(Go immediately to your local fire department school, federal building to get your free ID chip) I know that sounds crazy. A total meltdown of the global economy could be a reason. They will make it sound wonderful and probably add 5 grand worth of credits to your chip for signing up.

Honestly I am pretty fortunate compared to most people when it comes to the New World Order Crowd, some of it's prominent members as well as several of the World's intelligence agencies respect that I have certain skills that even though I am politically at odds with their agendas they all find my skills usefull from time to time.

One of my clients is a company called Zeitgroup, and they are on the cutting edge of chip technology.

They have two offices their headquarters in Italy and the other in Miami where I live...

I actually require them to listen to a 20 minute lecture on the evil and nefarious nature of their products when ever they call me and how I am tempted not to help them when they do because of it, but they assure me like all technologies and systems there are ways around it, holes in it, and ways to defeat it, and lets just say I am very creative when it comes to exactly how I require some people to pay me for my services.

Chipping doesn't scare me, because I won't be chipped and even if I was by some strange chance by force, I will be able to defeat the chip and render it useless.

Space aliens, pandemics, the 972nd farewell tour by the Rolling Stones with the 1045th farewell tour of the Who double billing them doesn't even scare me.

Barry Manilow kind of scares me, but hey, he has a nice model train collection and is a friendly enough guy so as long as they don't make it a Barry Marathon Weekend like in One Flew Over the Cukoos Nest or get a chip, I think I will pass on the chip.

I have other advantages when it comes to the New World Order and that's that everyone loves Miami, that's why some strange companies, and people end up doing business here and most of the world's intelligence agencies and criminal networks have a larger than usual presence here as well.

That's not all that has a larger than normal presence here, there are no fewer than three very well armed and very well trained militias that have been practicing for years for the day they can stage another Bay of Pigs invasion and none of them are friendly to the New World Order and Miami as a whole is difficult for the Federal Government to control and is basically a third world City/State in it's own right.

At the end of the day the only way the New World Order is going to take over this town is by putting it under 100 feet of water, which is a genuine concern, but I feel confident someone in the know will give me a heads up.

People should watch the God Father movies more..."keep your friends close but your enemies closer" and I am close as close can be with mine

Most everyone else should be worried and for darn good reason, but remember where there is a will there is a way!

There is a fine line between genius and insanity called success, being more than a little crazy...especially in crazy times...is a smart thing to be in my humble oppinion.

I have never seen a system or an orginization that did not have exploitable holes and flaws.

People who want to stand up too and at least survive if not actually fight against the New World Order just need to look for those flaws and holes in their systems.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
REVOLT AND REVOLUTION ARE NOT FOUGHT BY FAT LAZY PEOPLE WITH FULL BELLYS BUT BY LEAN, MEAN HUNGRY FREEDOM FIGHTERS SICK AND TIRED OF BEING DRAGGED OVER COALS BY TYRANTS....IF YOU BY CHANCE OR ERROR OF THINKING BELIEVE YOU WON'T GET CHIPPED YOU HAD BETTER BE SPEAKING FROM A VIEW OF SOMEONE WHO HAS A YEAR'S WORTH OF FUEL, FOOD, WATER AND MEDICAL SUPPLIES STORED ALREADY IF NOT YOU ARE BLUFFING AND LYING TO YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY..GET REAL, WAKE UP, STOCK UP AND BE PREPARED....WE CAN DO TOGETHER WHAT WE CANNOT DO SEPARATELY....

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Totakeke
reply to post by milesp

I don't think anyone did.

If you read the actual passage it doesn't say anything about tracking people, just that they would not be able to buy or sell without the mark of the beast. You can interpret the bible passage however you want, but I think it's incredibly vague.

And by the way, has anyone actually read the book of Revelations? It's absolute lunacy.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by milesp

Originally posted by Totakeke
reply to post by milesp

I don't think anyone did.

If you read the actual passage it doesn't say anything about tracking people, just that they would not be able to buy or sell without the mark of the beast. You can interpret the bible passage however you want, but I think it's incredibly vague.

And by the way, has anyone actually read the book of Revelations? It's absolute lunacy.

"And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name." Revelation 13:16-17 KJV

There's no way someone could have predicted this without divine intervention. People thousands of years ago couldn't predict that someone would have the ability to administer a mark to every human on Earth, nor could they predict that someone would have the ability to completely regulate all trade. Something like that was unheard of and even inconceivable back then. It was even unthinkable just a few hundred years ago. Only now do we have the ability to assign a mark (probably an RFID chip) to every human and regulate their trade.

[edit on 4-7-2009 by Totakeke]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Anyone for the flu jab then?

Be careful if you take it as it may just have the chip in it!!!

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Manjushri Bodhisattva

I would rather die, as well. Most will see us as anti-government radicals or radical Christians. They wont understand why we refuse. We better prepare for some of our family to take this chip under pressure or doubting their faith. Scary

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by vonholland
A great solution to your RE tax problem.

If you can, by that time, both buy the land for the farm AND have enough securities to pay you dividends of the land tax repeatedly , year after year, with inflation counted in, you could theoretically do this. If you want help doing this, U2U me, I am an investment consultant ( I will most likely help you buy the land because its a big fear of mine too).

My buddy has some land in South carolina, we can find the property tax on that If you want to move down there and run a farm
. Send me a message wonder and the pagan asthmatic.

The only thing I can think of is paying your taxes with silver or gold bars. Money wil be worthless and any credit a person would have would be uploaded on the chip. It may not be posssible to even enter a federal or state building without the chip. Showing you are a citizen.

I'll U2U you.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join