It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Your ID Soon Be a Microchip Under Your Skin?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Ron Paul Girl

It wont be a trick. The reason you have free will to decide is by accepting you give your soul to Satan, to show you will worship him as God, when he steps forward as the miracle worker, global dictator.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by milesp

Yes it will be used for many purposes. The main goal is more sinister than you can imagine.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by LiquidCrystalz

I'm not sure why God chose the right hand or forehead but it must be in a location that can easily be found, so DHS, DOD, NSA, Obama's Cilivilan National Security force can easily determine if you have the chip or not. The key is not letting them find you.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
some dude on the msnbc morning show (it wasn't java jo today due to i guess the holiday) was on there saying something like all you medical records should go on your chip. i need to find that. it wasnt clear to me from what i heard whether he meant an implanted one or not but he sure seemed to be talking about it as if it was a done deal. another thing i heard unclearly was that this seemed to be an interview topic about the national health care system. sorry it was before my coffee and i was running around and only listening with half an ear...i'll see what i can dig up.

That is true, everything will be not only nationalized but globalized.

First Health care data will be uploaded on to the chip then, social security number, drivers license, passport, DOB, banking info, a full record of your life, then be transfered to a Global database for easy access.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
OP.... i'm definately with on the issue of private data being uploaded onto these chips at their will.... i've seen video (some of it) and yes it makes sense, mind you anyone could have known this was coming if you look at the advancement in technology it was only a matter of time.... i think those ankle chips that are used on criminals was the first step.... they were like a tester to see if these people could be monitored 24/7!

I really thought though that the chip would be inserted into rings or watches not under the skin!!!

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Yes, sad but true, under the skin it goes. Then upload time! Those hand held scanners can reach where most cant go. That would mean out in to the population.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

Yes, sad but true, under the skin it goes. Then upload time! Those hand held scanners can reach where most cant go. That would mean out in to the population.

If you think about all of our info is on a system anyway and we are watched 24 hours a day with security cameras so would having a chip really be that much of an invasion? I'm not saying i'm happy with it i'm just indicating the obvious.....

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Many will accept it and many will not for several different reasons. My reason is Biblical, other are opposed for other unethical, civil liberty concerns.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

I understand what you are saying and i probably wouldn't accept myself but only because one day i may want to go someplace far far away from all this crap and not have my whereabouts known!

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Many others will split too. When this is enacted many ignorant peole will freely accept it. Even those who claim to be atheist know what the mark of the beast is.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Mark of the beast!! I'm not too sure i'd go as far as that.....

Why do you say 'mark of the beast'?

I'm not Atheist btw i'm Spiritual but of no cult!!

[edit on 4-7-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I say that because it's the only technology we have today to upload credits, banking info, medical records, social security number, birthday, drivers license, passprt ect.

The Bible says no man may buy or sell without the mark but the consequences of getting it are horrible beyond belief.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Hmmm I've just read a little about it on wiki but i wouldn't believe everything you read..... wiki also said 'David C. Parker, professor of New Testament Textual Criticism and Paleography at the University of Birmingham said that the correct number, 616, refers to the emperor Caligula[1]. Caligula's attempt to erect his statue in the Temple in Jerusalem may have inspired the author of Revelation to speak against the Roman Emperor.[26] In Hebrew, Gaius Caligula Caesar is גסקלגסקסר (gsqlgs qsr). Adding the values yields 616'

but what the bible says is pretty interesting considering it was wrote many years ago.... especially this bit:and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark.

Anyway..... what will happen if all flights get suspended and no-one is allowed to fly until they have the chip? I guess we'll have to swim..... i knew there was a reason my mind keeps telling me to buy a boat!!!! Don't have the cash though.........

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Yes there is a good chance that no one will be allowed to enter a public building, including an airport unless they recieve the chip. It's coming but many disagree on the purpose. It's good to know you are doing some research!

No one can claim to know it all including me. We can keep learning and keep an open mind at the same time.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

They have made it impossible to pay anything with gold.

www.newswithviews.com...

Robert Kahre owns a family business and instead of using paper money he paid his workers with gold and silver coins minted by the United States government. He paid them based on the “face value” of the coins. If he paid a worker a dollar an hour he paid with a silver dollar, which states on the coin that it is “one dollar” regardless of today’s value. His wages were so low that he didn’t have to file W-2 income tax forms or withhold taxes or pay workman’s comp. This upset the IRS, which charged him and his family with 161 federal tax crimes. cont.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Well I am pretty confident many people will not take this including myself.

It doesnt matter that they make it compulsory, if we all say no then they wont have a leg to stand on, refuse resist.

One day in the future, we will rid ourselves of these galactic cockroaches that feed from our fear.

If this chip thing does happen, this will be the day the fight happens.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by suzque66

Thanks, I heard about that story about the guy who paid his employees with silver. I didnt know the IRS hit him up with 161 counts though! Wow.

It looks like they are covering al the bases.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparkey76

Yes the fight will happen once this is implimented but many will get it. They plan on making it so hard on a person they think it will sway their opinion. It wont work with most.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

funny, I went to look up my thread on gold www.abovetopsecret.com...

and found someone on ATS named spamz who wrote about it in 2008
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think we both have the same general idea on the subject. What do you think?

I will write that spamz person to come to this thread.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by suzque66

They have made it impossible to pay anything with gold.

www.newswithviews.com...

Robert Kahre owns a family business and instead of using paper money he paid his workers with gold and silver coins minted by the United States government. He paid them based on the “face value” of the coins. If he paid a worker a dollar an hour he paid with a silver dollar, which states on the coin that it is “one dollar” regardless of today’s value. His wages were so low that he didn’t have to file W-2 income tax forms or withhold taxes or pay workman’s comp. This upset the IRS, which charged him and his family with 161 federal tax crimes. cont.

Its gold what the real wealth is, they wouldnt want us to exchange in minerals and metals because that messes with their system, Also Ive heard gold is the real reason they are here.
They come from the primordial plane to gather treasure, gold.

Ever heard of gold in a powder form that apparently is a super conductor to the brain?

dont know if its true but apparently, it excites the neurons and gives you better brain abilitys.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join