It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Your ID Soon Be a Microchip Under Your Skin?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazyninja

The public will be greatly decieved! It will appear to solve the worlds problems. Many dont realize how close we are, especially with the nationalized medical database.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by rich23

Yes I've read all of those same things. VIP get in free Verichip ID. Loonies! I feel sorry for the price they will pay later.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Yes, things will get ugly quickly.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
First I'd like to say they have probably been doing this chip thing via so called vaccines, they'll really boom with this swine flu vaccine, this is what TPTB do; they decieve us into taking it without us knowing so I and you may already have one that's not been brought online yet. Second I am not biblical, I am pagan and I still won't except this chip because I am just plain set in my ways and will not let anything unnatural into my body! But that's quite alright I am used to being persecuted even by so called friends and acquaintences. I can deal. Also, there's no amount of free money credits that can buy my acceptance of this, I am way too proud to fall for that. And I am very very stubborn!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by desertdreamer

Now that the US is 233 years old it's about to enter a new dimention. If we are in the eye of the hurricaine I wonder what is on the other side.

Here is a weird article on massive depopulation.
Ten Commandments of the Anti-Christ: The Georgia Guidestones

These guys are dead serious!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

The chip will be a choice. Take it or die, perhaps worse. I wont get biblical on the thread unless someone wants to know what happens to those who take it VS those who dont.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   

I think you should get Biblical. People need to know what happens if they do or do not accept this mark.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Totakeke

I think you should get Biblical. People need to know what happens if they do or do not accept this mark.

Thanks for asking. I usually get attacked by God bashers at times like this but many will refuse it for their own personal reasons.

Getting the mark of the beast will have eternal consequences, such that has never been seen.

If you TAKE the mark;

Revelation 13 contains a Bible prophecy that will be fulfilled soon. It will affect you and every other person on earth. Satan does not want you to know what the mark of the beast is.
If you worship the beast and receive the mark of the beast you will receive the complete wrath of God. The book of Revelation in the Bible gives us this strong warning:

“If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, he, too, will drink of the wine of God's fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath.” Revelation 14:9,10

If you get the mark of the beast God’s complete wrath will be poured out on you.

“He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.” Revelation 13:16-17

When you are required by law to get the mark of the beast and when you can’t buy or sell without it how will you live?

If you REFUSE the mark

If you refuse to get the mark of the beast you will not be allowed to buy anything or to sell anything. You will not get paid for your work. You will not be able to buy food, medicine, water, fuel, clothes or anything at all. You will be cut off from support and most likely you will be killed.
You will be hated and likely killed

"Now brother will deliver up brother to death, and a father his child; and children will rise up against parents and cause them to be put to death. And you will be hated by all for My name's sake. But he who endures to the end will be saved." Matthew 10:21,22

Every person will be required to choose between 2 options. Please carefully consider these 2 options:

Get the mark of the beast – You will be worshiping the beast. The beast is Satan claiming to be God. You will be able to buy and sell. Many people will like you. You can keep your job and your house. But you will soon receive the full wrath of God, poured out without mercy. You will die forever.

Refuse the mark of the beast – You will not be able to buy or sell. People will hate you. You will lose your job, your house and most likely your life. But God will have mercy on you and if you believe in Him and worship Him you will live again, forever.

They both sound like bad options but there is one thing that no one can take from you and that is your soul. So you must REFUSE! Remember who you belong to.

End of Sermon,

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

Originally posted by Totakeke

Thanks for asking. I usually get attacked by God bashers at times like this but many will refuse it for their own personal reasons.

Thanks for answering.
I'm already a little familiar with end-times prophecy; I really asked for the sake of other ATSers. The Bible outlines things that are unfolding right before our eyes and people need to be ready.

You mention Revelation 14:10; don't forget Revelation 14:11. Not only will God's wrath be poured out upon those who take the mark, but they will also be doomed to Hell forever.

"And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name." Revelation 14:11 KJV

[edit on 3-7-2009 by Totakeke]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Totakeke

If I'm right the next bible prophecy should be a one day war with Israel by an Arab confederacy, most likely Iran. Israel will win in a day.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by desertdreamer

According to the Bible, if you accept the mark, you are done.....does not matter if you chop off the body part later that contains the "mark" or the "chip". It will be the simple fact of accepting it that will do in alot of people. Just my opinion...

Yes that is correct! gettin the chip is a choice of eternal life or death.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
According to the Bible, if you accept the mark, you are done.....does not matter if you chop off the body part later that contains the "mark" or the "chip". It will be the simple fact of accepting it that will do in alot of people. Just my opinion...

Sorry, Won't be chipped!. Not even any of the pets.

They are already proven to cause illness and cancer in pets.

Where is Catherine Allbright?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I would die either way, I will be burned at the stake when they bring back the witch trials, so it really doesn't matter. Either way, I am screwed. So might as well tell them to shove their chip where the sun don't shine. That's right people will not accept it due to other personal reasons, my personal reasoning is, I don't let anything not produced by nature into my body, as my body is part and of the divine. That's what I was stating. That includes medicine, too, I have for the past several years don't use any manufactured medicines(except the inhaler because I would die without it, and because I can't find any other option at this time that has worked for my asthma). When I have more money I am opting for Reikki for the Asthma and probably will never use an inhaler again.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
It won't be long before your friends and family have chips in them. In reality you have them in you cell phones and a lot of cars have them, among other things. In fact, most large stores like Wal- Mart use an RFID inventory system, you can see the scanners on the door to the inventory room. Hell, I took a cat the shelter once and they gave him a chip, under his scruff, the needle was rather large.

It will be like cash is to the debit card, eventually the old tech is obsolete and the new is ubiquitous.

Of course, no one here is discussing the difference between active and passive RFID tags.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by PRS395

Sorry, Won't be chipped!. Not even any of the pets.

They are already proven to cause illness and cancer in pets.

Where is Catherine Allbright?

I agree. Cutting the hand off wont help. by recieving it you give your soul to Satan. No going back after that point!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Yes, we all have our different reasons for not getting chipped. What will you do when you cant drive a car, pay bills, buy food? I truly hope all that refuse it now will have the same mind set when it comes.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadowflux

Active or Passive RFID chips. All are passive until they are scanned. Here is a hand held scanner that goes where most cant reach,

Motorola's MC9090-G RFID handheld reader.

They will know if you are chipped or not.

RFID in both hands.

A theoritical example.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
RFID: Tracking Everything Part 1 With Katherine Albrecht

excellent vid about where and how RFID is hidden now..and the future of RFID

be sure to see the next parts...part 2 to part 7

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 3-7-2009 by suzque66]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by suzque66

Thanks for the video. creepy!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Well, Of course I am planning to find some property large enough and cheap enough to buy, somewhere in the midwest and I plan on growing my own crops, raising my own meat, and riding horses or bikes. I have known this was the way to go for many years now. Hopefully I will find the means to do this long before the chip is implemented, but if worse comes to worse I will live and survive by migrating on foot and taking what me and my family needs or find a reservation to be accepted into or maybe an amish community, as I don't know, but I think they are or will be exempt from having to receive the chip,due to government protection of those I have mentioned, but I could be wrong. But, yeah like I said I will lie, and cheat, and steal, if I have to, but I will NOT get the chip.
I will try to fall off the grid, I mean it can't be too difficult to disappear. It happens daily, right?

[edit on 3-7-2009 by ldyserenity]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join