It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Your ID Soon Be a Microchip Under Your Skin?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Isn't it Amazing how totally accurate Biblical Phrophsey is time after time.
It will come down to taking the chip or getting guilloteened.
If I make it that long, best believe that as scared as I will be it would be 'off with my head'

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

It will take a catastrophic global event before the chip is mandatory. .

Your absolutely correct..
Things to think about..

The digital health record kick that is taking place..Combined with this killer flu that was made in a lab..Look into all the new tech being put into this feild..Your records can be pulled up on screen in a hospital with one wave or a reader in an emergency

All this talk of nuke this and nuke that..

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I wonder how many people in the general population even know what an RFID chip is?

I wonder what will the church make of all this, will they preach to their flock to avoid it?

Will people just accept it when celebs have them?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Great ideas but we can only go 3 years without paying propert tax before they take the land, even though you paid the land off. There is always a catch.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AmericanDaughter

Me too. I be first in line with off with my head. The thought of seeing my family go through it is unbearable. Fear will make many take it!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redpillblues

It will take a catastrophic global event before the chip is mandatory. .

Your absolutely correct..
Things to think about..

The digital health record kick that is taking place..Combined with this killer flu that was made in a lab..Look into all the new tech being put into this feild..Your records can be pulled up on screen in a hospital with one wave or a reader in an emergency

All this talk of nuke this and nuke that..

Yes we are headed in to the storm.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmericanDaughter
Isn't it Amazing how totally accurate Biblical Phrophsey is time after time.
It will come down to taking the chip or getting guilloteened.
If I make it that long, best believe that as scared as I will be it would be 'off with my head'

Yes the freaky part about bible prophecy is "the frequency of birth pangs"

They are happening faster than we can keep up.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I see a blackmarket in phoney chips (I'll be first in line) and Faraday Cages to block RFID transmission.
Also the emergence of portable EMP units that will blow the heck out of the chips.

I'm an electronics tech, with a background in science.

-will barter for food-

Screw chips and global/elctronic money!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by lightchild
I wonder how many people in the general population even know what an RFID chip is?

I wonder what will the church make of all this, will they preach to their flock to avoid it?

Will people just accept it when celebs have them?

I dont think the majority of the population knows about the human implant but they do know that some sort of chips are in merchandise.

Christians will know the mark of the beast.

Most celebrities and most others will not want to lose fame and fortune so most will accept it.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

Wow, it's nice to put our heads together and conclude these are not to benefit the people!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

What benefit? It's just more control. It will have to be something huge, though, to convince the majority of people to accept this.

And the sad part will be many churches supporting this. It'll have to be some big safety issue, either that or global fascism is just around the corner.

Just look at how they are scaring people with this swine flu.

I can see the campaign about "If you're not a domestic terrorist, you'll get the chip. Red, white, blue chips avaliable now!"

[edit on 3-7-2009 by mikerussellus]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Yes, I have thought about that, too, But I am sure I would be able to find someone with a chip that Needs some of my produce and meat or even needs some land, and trade them to go down to the tax collector and say "this is payment of tax for xxxx whatever ave...city and state." You know Trade. But if I got into an indian reservation, they are exempt from land taxes. However, it'd be kind of difficult feat for me as I have no native american blood, but sometimes they will accept you if you Beleive the same things they beleive in and can be a valued and hard worker to contribute.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus

What benefit? It's just more control. Itt will have to be something huge, though, to convince the majority of people to accept this.

And the sad part will be many churches supporting this. It'll have to be some big safety issue, either that or global fascism is just around the corner.

Just look at how they are scaring people with this swine flu.

I can see the campaign about "If you're not a domestic terrorist, you'll get the chip. Red, white, blue chips avaliable now!"

Remember this is my personal view. Say bible prophecy happens quicky and 10'S of thousands of people are taken up in the rapture. Simply dissapeared in thin air. The government would need ANY excuse for this. The most likely excuse would be an Alien invasion. To put the fear in to people.

For one thing this wont be implemented until a global dictator steps forward. Shortly after he will proclaim himself to be God and demand to be worshipped. It is Satan. Many atheists will think they are finally seeing God and be decieved.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Or many Atheist will be against the person, and their lies, because they don't beleive in God at all. They'd have to see something miraculous to make them beleive that even a God exists. They will be set in their mindset. At least most Atheists will. My cousin is one and I don't think if someone stood in front of him and turned water into wine, would he ever beleive that the person wasn't using some kind of chicanary. He wouldn't fall for it.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity

Or many Atheist will be against the person, and their lies, because they don't beleive in God at all. They'd have to see something miraculous to make them beleive that even a God exists. They will be set in their mindset. At least most Atheists will. My cousin is one and I don't think if someone stood in front of him and turned water into wine, would he ever beleive that the person wasn't using some kind of chicanary. He wouldn't fall for it.

The Anti-Christ will perform false miracles, he'll have 2 guys with him. One makes fire rain down from the sky and the other does other miracles in the sky. My hunch is he will have fleets of UFO's by his side.

Aliens and UFO's are mentioned in the bible; although they are really demons. but many dont know this.

Here are their Biblical names;

Baalzebub = Lord of those who fly.
Zophim - watchers, angels who descended.
Sepherim - the many.
Baal was "Lord of War" and "Lord of the Sky".
Zuzim- the evil ones, roaming things.
Zamzummims - the evil plotters
Baalhazor "Lord of the Fortresses",

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity

The Anti-Christ will perform false miracles, he'll have 2 guys with him. One makes fire rain down from the sky and the other does other miracles in the sky. My hunch is he will have fleets of UFO's by his side.

Aliens and UFO's are mentioned in the bible; although they are really demons. but many dont know this.

Here are their Biblical names;

Baalzebub = Lord of those who fly.
Zophim - watchers, angels who descended.
Sepherim - the many.
Baal was "Lord of War" and "Lord of the Sky".
Zuzim- the evil ones, roaming things.
Zamzummims - the evil plotters
Baalhazor "Lord of the Fortresses",

Well, I don't know about anybody else, but if I saw FIRE rain from the sky I wouldn't be thinking God I'd be very sure that it would make me a believer in the devil and that that's what I would be seeing. God would not rain fire. That's for sure!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
How about we build an underground and band together.? Kind of like freedom fighters. . . We could have a whole underground society located in remote locations all over the place.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by born2BWild
How about we build an underground and band together.? Kind of like freedom fighters. . . We could have a whole underground society located in remote locations all over the place.

Sure, I am all for that!
Sounds like a good idea. But, like I said, if I have to I would lie, cheat and steal to keep from getting this implant, heck, I might even take my father's hand to use, well maybe I'd take my stepmother's hand as she would most definately accept the mark as she is evil incarnate, plus she's female and it'd be more plausible to pass of as my own. Hey maybe this is where the "hand of glory" idea originated?

The Hand of Glory is the dried and pickled hand of a man who has been hanged, often specified as being the left (Latin: sinister) hand, or else, if the man were hanged for murder, the hand that "did the deed."

According to old European beliefs, a candle made of the fat from a malefactor who died on the gallows, virgin wax, and Lapland sesame oil (the candle could only be put out with milk), and the hand having come from the said hanged criminal, lighted and placed in the Hand of Glory (as in a candlestick) would have rendered motionless all persons to whom it was presented. (In another version the hair of the dead man is used as a wick, also the candle is said to give light only to the holder.) The Hand of Glory also purportedly had the power to unlock any door it came across. The method of making a hand of glory is described in "Petite Albert", purportedly written by Albertus Magnus. [1]

The legend is traceable to about 1440, but the name only dates from 1707. It was originally a name for the mandrake root (via French "mandragore" and thus, "maindegloire"[2] - "hand of glory") that became conflated with the earlier legend. The confusion may have occurred because mandrakes are said to grow beneath the bodies of hanged criminals."

courtesy of Wiki.org.

Of course it'd have to be kept pretty fresh to fool TPTB!

[edit on 3-7-2009 by ldyserenity]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by born2BWild

That's exactly what we need, maybe include a few doctors, ex-military. Those that know a trade.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I know huh; things are happening so fast it's hard to keep up!
Matthew 24 is almost like reading the news.
Signs of the End of the Age
www.biblegateway.com...
It looks to me that we are the last generation.
Matthew 24:34 (New International Version)
34- I tell you the truth, this generation[a] will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.
This is an interesting video I think:
Watchman Warning:
Is Obama The Antichrist
6/15/2009 | 07.29
www.hallindsey.com...

[edit on 3-7-2009 by AmericanDaughter]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join