It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Space The Video That Shows The Real Reason We Invaded Iraq *Warning Graphic*

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

starred for your avatar

and because you're right:this vid is speculative, sensationalist garbage.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by eniac]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by InterconnecteD
Any one know about the about the massive us embassy that was built and finally completed the other day..? 6 times the size of the UN complex, 80 footballs fields long, 1000 plus employees , 700 mil to build , 1bill just to run the thing a year..

I wonder how much of that money gets syphoned off to the 'contractors'?

the strange thing is that i actually conjured this idea up in my head a few days ago where i thought the reason they built it was to keep people in and then all of the sudden the alien idea popped in my head and 3 days later i am reading about it .. strange eh?

You know as well I do (PEACE LOVE LIGHT) why that is! perhaps the direction you should research and see what path it leds you to.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
This is one of the worst videos on the subject i have ever seen. Its full of Pointless monologues in foreign accents and nonsensical whispering sounds + the guy is still using the same sound FX as he did in his Illuminati vid.

He spends the whole time interviewing himself as well as doing the narration. Just because HE says its true doesnt mean its true.

IMO this is utterly worthless.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by VitalOverdose
Just because HE says its true doesnt mean its true.

...Sure, but just that dosen't proof that what he says is a lie also!

Equal % for bouth ways.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
No it doesn't prove its a lie. But a story without proof is just a story and should not be presented as fact.

There was a whole bunch of comments complaining about this video at JohnLocker.com but it seems they have removed them.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
every topic he discusses seems to be 100% legit and true, but his perspective on that topic is always out of proportion, skewed, or sensationalized.

he adds less credible opinions at the end of every segment featuring the truth that he presents

he smells like a disinfo agent to me , because of those reasons

for instance, he mentions the widely popular story of Pres Carter making a UFO report prior to his Presidency - which is true, and Carter did say it was the size of the moon (But it was from his perspective, he meant it was coin sized or thumb sized in PERSPECTIVE)

but the guy doing the presentation just says "He said it was moon sized!!!111"
and then goes on about other stuff, totally skipping the obvious truth, that he meant it was maybe an inch wide from personal perspective on the ground looking skyward

why would he even mention "he said it was as big as the moon"??? looks to me like this guy is purposely trying to discredit UFOlogy - and hes trying to act like "one of us" at the same time

but I will tell you now, there is only 1 obvious reason for presenting things in such a sensationalized manner, with all the scary music and spooky voices

it discredits us

this guy looks like MI5 or MI6

you can call me crazy if you want, and if the guy making this reads my post and i am wrong i apologize, but please understand where i am seeing this from

your video looks like hardcore disinformation straight from the Vauxhall Cross

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

This is one of the worst videos on the subject i have ever seen. Its full of Pointless monologues in foreign accents and nonsensical whispering sounds + the guy is still using the same sound FX as he did in his Illuminati vid.

He spends the whole time interviewing himself as well as doing the narration.

LOL

i was laughing so hard when i read you saying that

at first you make me think oh no the intel agencies would not pay for this kind of garbage, but then again, maybe this only cost them 1500$? think of how much crap they could pump out if they had guys interviewing themselves all day

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

Originally posted by subject x
That video is pretty much worthless. It'a another in a long line that strings together scraps of theories, none of which have been proven,
Feel free to believe what you will, but I'm not losing any sleep over this one.

Its easy to say this and just wash your hands but take in to consideration that a small part of it may be true. just one small part of what is being said and research for yourself (if you want), let us know what you find.

correct, each topic discussed is overwhelming true, however each topic presented is skewed by a bias and often misleading or untrue opinion/perspective that leaves you wanting more Context

he purposely places things out of context and adds highly emotional scary music and spooky voices - in order to misrepresent that truth that he is discussing

hes causing people that are skeptical to laugh at the UFO community by discrediting it

disinformation at worst, misinformation at best

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I watched this video and found it interesting.
And since we really only know for certain a fraction of what's really going on in the world, as far as our shadow govt. is concerned.

We do know the following ....

Reagan spoke of the what if scenario of an Alien threat and how it would unify mankind. He also funded Star Wars.

His Vice President, AND former CIA director,George HW Bush introduced the word " New World Order" upon becoming president and later brought us to war in Iraq.

George W. Bush continued this legacy of war in Iraq, and it is now also apparent that we're remaining there for the long haul. The years of use of depleted uranium assure the poisoning of the soil,water and population of Iraq for the next 4.5 Billion years, the half life of DU .

Germany utilized ethnic cleansing against non Aryan Germans during the Nazi era by tracing family histories by name. If possible in the 1930's, it's certainly not an impossibility today.

The recently constructed Denver International Airport with it's convenient access to the deep underground bases of the western US wasnt merely constructed out of necessity for the citizens of Denver but for our shadow govt. knowing that it will provide the perfect world wide access point for TPTB with their private jets when the inevitable SHTF.... Alien threat or otherwise.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
S&F
All the stuff going on in the world and the stupid people of our planet are consumed by the death of a Sicko. Michael Jackson.

That is how easy it is to fool the dumb people of our planet, just keep distracting them with crap.
We live with a bunch of fools.

Control, Control,Control

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   

1. 1.5 Million dead in Iraq at time of video

You sure? Here is toll for civilians from multiple sources:

Iraq Body Count March 19, 2003 - August 22, 2008 86,661 - 94,558
Iraq Coalition Casualty Count April 28, 2005 - August 22, 2008 43,099
Brookings Iraq Index May 2003 - August 14, 2008 113,616
The Associated Press April 2005 - February 13, 2008 34,832 dead 40,174 wounded
The Iraq Family Health Study (the “WHO study”) March 2003 - June 2006 151,000
The Lancet, “Mortality after the 2003 Invasion of Iraq” March 19, 2003 - July 31, 2006 426,369

Also visit: www.iraqbodycount.org...

[edit on 2-7-2009 by walsbg22]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by walsbg22

This is exactly what I am talking about, if you dig deeper and do your own research in to these matters and do not rely on what you are being fed you will find out the truth.

Bearing in mind this is from 2008. (I am sure others have perished in the last 7 months)

On 28 January 2008, ORB published an update based on additional work carried out in rural areas of Iraq. Some 600 additional interviews were undertaken and as a result of this the death estimate was revised to 1,033,000 with a given range of 946,000 to 1,120,000.[4]

ORB reports that it has been "tracking public opinion in Iraq since 2005."[1]

Link to source

[edit on 3-7-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
1st part of that video about Iraq and alien bolldlines is absolute rubbish.. More like oil lines.. Second part wasnt too bad apart from the animated voices reminded me of a kids programme from years ago..

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Your probably right, he's probably just some idiot trying to make some cash.

Disinformation agents love to fund up people like him knowing they are just going to string any old garbage together and try to present it as fact. As long as they have some nice sound FX and a few CGI sequences most of us will probably watch the whole film even if we don't believe it..and that's how the seeds of doubt are sewn without any direct links to the bad guys.

If he was directly working for some agency there would be to much risk of it being discovered. The real agents of influence on this planet live in a world of plausible deniability.

..Ill bet he was looking at himself in the mirror the whole time he is pretending to be interviewed.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Excellent vid, s & f. Some of the video I found hard to believe, killing people with alien bloodlines, etc. But on whole was boss. That footage that was taken on discovery, is quite bizarre, the cornering, especially at that speed, is evidence of either ET or a military craft. Either way they're hiding something

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

He spends the whole time interviewing himself as well as doing the narration. Just because HE says its true doesnt mean its true.

I agree. The video is just not very professionally done. It tries to dramatize too much that it got some facts wrong. For example China did not shut down an US satellite in 2007, it was an old Chinese weather satellite being downed. And last I checked Desert Storm wasn't about invasion of Iraq but repelling Iraqi invasion of Kuwait.

If they even failed to pay attention to the facts, one would and should question if they paid enough attention to various theories presented in the video. As theories must require extra care in order to be presented professionally.

However I'm highly interested in the connections between ancient civilizations and current politics, and I do believe that there are powerful people obsessing over ancient stuff and making decisions based on them.

Keep the info coming and hopefully we can recover some quality materials.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Ok, i want add more to the speculations :
Isreal and the Gaza Rape. Isreal were abviously testing 'new weapons' there, are they expexting a new Enemy ! ????

hmm. Let us just say ET do this and that, could the Govt. of the world be under the grasp of ET, Im thinging of the 911 incident? What if ET demanded an Sacrefice ? I WISH no harm with this statement, Im just speculating !

[edit on 3-7-2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
Ok, i want add more to the speculations :
Isreal and the Gaza Rape. Isreal were abviously testing 'new weapons' there, are they expexting a new Enemy ! ????

hmm. Let us just say ET do this and that, could the Govt. of the world be under the grasp of ET, Im thinging of the 911 incident? What if ET demanded an Sacrefice ? I WISH no harm with this statement, Im just speculating !

[edit on 3-7-2009 by ChemBreather]

The problem is you (not personally) go in to the realms of the illuminati and windsor bloodline and from there it gets complicated, because you have to take into consideration G Bush senior involvement with the Nazis and the fact that the Bush's family stems from secret goings on in with the Nazis and of course if we take in to consideration that the terra papers may be true and that the witnesses who have come forward to say that the have actually witnessed aliens in government facilities, maybe just maybe we could start to get somewhere.

lets throw in the 1962 operation northwoods for good measure. We know that TPTB are evil but where does it stem from ?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

4. Iraqi Museums that contained ancient babylonian artifacts were pillaged by the US army.

5. Many of the artifacts depicted reptillian / human likeness

6. Archealogical sites around Iraq wer bulldozed

Easy for me to say, hard obviously, to corroborate.

But i knew this from the start, was a dimension of the war, it never was only about the oil which everybody seems to focus on, nor the psychological warfare used by Hussain to destabilse the whole region during the late 80's and 90's.

Like i have said before many times in recent times, i'm early 40's and been into all this since 13 years old, and i have paid attention.

I've not read this thread yet, only just started, doubtess i may have something else to say, or not.

Paxus.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by DeltaPan]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DeltaPan

13 years ,so you should be clued up or atleast have a rough outline as to where this is heading and why this is playing out like it is?

How long before they play the top card. I give it 5 months.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by franspeakfree]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join