It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Space The Video That Shows The Real Reason We Invaded Iraq *Warning Graphic*

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Interesting documantary, watched the original secret space mainly about Werner Von Braun and the Nazi U.S connection and NWO.

Yes it is dramatised with silly music and womens voices that are ritualisistic and mystical, some of the subjects are quite vague, like the graphic scenes at the start in Iraq, not sure why those was shown apart from shocking you really.

It does all seem very possible and real, I have also been doing my own research and waking up a little, because its quite in your face really once you start looking for anything that is against what we are taught.

All I know is there does seem to be an authority of control, a control that is becoming more draconian again, ive had it all through my life, a control from the crown.

We are waking up, some of us thinking and discovering the same things, again, not sure about it all really because ive also have read we are projecting this negativity into this world because all we have is thought, and thought is energy, energy of the universe, and this wake up is a shift in a dimension or something like that.

Whatever our future is, it will be interesting to find out.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Very interesting video. I think the guy in the beginning is a shapeshifter! Look at his eyes the whole time he is talking! Creepy! I don't know what to think about the first part of the video but the part about NASA and the aliens could be right on mark.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
reply to post by spacevisitor

This is what I want to get in to but somehow always get bullied off the stage, I am not interested in people asking for proof I am interested in talking about WHAT IF THIS IS REAL.

Its quite obvious to me now that I misunderstood the meaning of your questions, I sorely had not the intention whatsoever to bully you of the stage.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
greast vid on page 1 about space

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

and where is your proof that they didnt cut of that guys head?

dude i know people from the former yugoslavia that went voluntary to vietnam to fight alongside american troops and they witnesed how they cut up a pregnent woman with a bayonet and kill the baby as well. Where is your proof that that didnt happen huh? American army is just a tool ,an army that has been chosen to fight for the oligarchy on the chess field called earth...especially the middle east... go on and bemuse urself that they are angels out there...u heard the young little redneck in the video saying how awesome it was to kill a gut ...yea let's do it again.that was fun...just like on the playstation game... and u still saying "nooo,that can never happen...the marines are trained... they know what they are fighting for... right right... why isn't there the traditional American white star on tanks and such but just the v upside down? do u know what that stands for? any of u dumb enough to say that atrocities are not being comited by the troops should join them over there right away,and not try to sip empty into hollow on the internet.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by nighinfinite

well if u are interested in ancient civilzations as u say then u would know that kuweit,iraq and iran where all one nation before...and who devided it?

divide et impera!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor

Originally posted by franspeakfree
reply to post by spacevisitor

This is what I want to get in to but somehow always get bullied off the stage, I am not interested in people asking for proof I am interested in talking about WHAT IF THIS IS REAL.

Its quite obvious to me now that I misunderstood the meaning of your questions, I sorely had not the intention whatsoever to bully you of the stage.

What? no no, you misunderstand I am talking about when the people join threads and just shot them down I wasnt talking about you.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Saddam Hussein supposedly believed he was King Nebuchadnezzar reincarnated. King Nebuchadnezzar believed he was allowed Kingship by the Annunaki God Marduk.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by nocty

Yes, and there's a well documented case from Vietnam where members of the US "Charlie company" murdered several civilians. They threw them all in a pile and out crawled a toddler. One of the soldiers, William Calley, grabbed the baby, threw it back in the pile, and proceeded to fire his weapon until the baby was dead.

There are some sick mo-fo's in the military, man...

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
This is basically al-qaeda propaganda, probably made by muslim sympathizers. The UFO angle is brought in for entertainment purposes. That's how I see it. Whenever I see video's pumping up the the 'atrocities' of US forces, it becomes pretty clear what's going on.

Of course the suicide bombings by the fanatical muslims, that target innocent women and children are not mentioned and therefore I suppose, according to the videographer, must be 'good'.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
YEAH!! good to know AMERICA has it covered and is on top of things!
if it wasn't for us Americans the rest of the world wold be speaking gray right now !
killem all, let George Bush sort them out!
seriously, someone has to keep those little gray bastards on the retreat and from abducting people. effem if the Iraquis don't like it.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
This is basically al-qaeda propaganda, probably made by muslim sympathizers. The UFO angle is brought in for entertainment purposes. That's how I see it. Whenever I see video's pumping up the the 'atrocities' of US forces, it becomes pretty clear what's going on.

Of course the suicide bombings by the fanatical muslims, that target innocent women and children are not mentioned and therefore I suppose, according to the videographer, must be 'good'.

you are clearly brainwashed to the greatest extent. both sides are in war, the videographers point is there is no america, but a war on humans. you and most of christian america is contributing to this type of control bull by aliens.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Very funky documentary,
I think im going to look further into it before I get worried/exited

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

well of course,would u join? would any sane and intelegent person join the military.Only those that love power and wish to gain respect coz they can't do it the civilized way. In world war 2 it was unfortunete to see young boys fight against the nazis ,and we tend to say they were brave,they are the ones who saved us etc,,yes sure,but who engineered that war in the first place? who made it all happen? Hitler? ok,but who financed him? who was pushing his (or their agenda)? so its a very delicate matter to speak of. Problem solution reaction ,it is a ongoing LP that has never stooped playing and the most succesfull piece of art ever.It is art.an evil masterpiece that is playing right under our noses.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
well it rather goes probelm reaction solution but u get my point.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet
reply to post by franspeakfree

You want to talk about Troops being brainwashed... I think you are brainwashed. 1.5 Million Iraqis have not been killed, US Soldiers DO NOT cut the heads off of POWs. The may take naked pictures of them but THEY DO NOT CUT THE HEADS OF THE ENEMY OFF.

No they launch "fire and forget" weapons that take the heads off 50 of the enemy in one swoop, with a little collateral ( Mind Control Trigger word ).

[edit on 6-7-2009 by mazzroth]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Interesting i know about the mass slaughters by the US Army, the pillaging of national sites and the destruction of the ruins of Babylon.. but i remember reading not long ago they are now going to rebuild Babylon and it's famous gates

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I bought Secret Space Volumes 1 and 2 from the Enigmatv channel. They are excellent Dvd's. They are right on the button when it comes to the UFO's, Moon Landing's and the Illuminati aka The New World Order.

I'd advise people to buy it!

There was a post by someone talking about the Constitution. Won't be long now till the American Constitution is destroyed by Obama and his employers the New World Order!!!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

what if it's more like Babylon 5 and there are two elder species trying to force the lesser evolved species into a sort of good vs. evil kind of thing. When in reality maybe they are both kind of in a kind of moral grey area. Kind of like what the vorlons and the shadows did on that show. That's how the story arc was presented in the Babylon 5 series. They don't want us as a species to think for our selves. And as a species I don't think these elder species really want us to become space faring either.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

great video! As for the USA ransacking of items from the palace in Iraq, it's really nothing new.. here's what happened in Hawaii..

Iolani: Hawaii's Royal Palace A short walk from the State Capitol in downtown Honolulu is the seat of Hawaii's former government. Built in 1882 for King Kalakaua, Iolani Palace is the only restored royal palace in the United States.

Until 1893 when the United States government overthrew the Hawaiian monarchy, this Renaissance-style building was the official residence of King Kalakaua and Queen Lili'uokalani, Hawaii's last two monarchs.

Following the overthrow, the palace was stripped of its furnishings and used by territorial and state governments as an executive building. In 1969 when the State Capitol was completed, the Palace was vacated and Friends of 'Iolani Palace began a $7.5 million restoration of the building. During the 76 years the palace was used as a government building, more than 10,000 artifacts were sold at auction. About 4,000 of them have been recovered.

my heart still goes out to them!

[edit on 8-7-2009 by Komodo]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join