It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Space The Video That Shows The Real Reason We Invaded Iraq *Warning Graphic*

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
*** Warning extremely Graphic video Below***

I have put a warning on this so people know what to expect, and to cut all the snide remark posts from members that watch it and then complain about its content.

This video delves in to the possiblility that there is an ALIEN bloodline in Iraq that various powers in this world need to extinguish before they play their next card.

Facts:

1. 1.5 Million dead in Iraq at time of video

2. People beheaded and killed whilst captured by the US.

3. Marines brainwashed in to believing killing is right and just (watch video)

4. Iraqi Museums that contained ancient babylonian artifacts were pillaged by the US army.

5. Many of the artifacts depicted reptillian / human likeness

6. Archealogical sites around Iraq wer bulldozed (why would they do this)

****MOST IMPORTANTLY NUMBER 7 *******

7. Ex NAZI and secretary General Kurt Waldheims voice is on a solid gold disc that is attached to the voyager probes in space looking for life.

I think its important to expand on this fact:

Here is the note written by this man that accompanies his voice on the probe

Heres the Wiki on General Kurt Waldheim

No suprise there

Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver held their wedding reception* at the Kennedy compound in Hyannisport, Mass. Schwarzenegger, a native of Austria, had invited Waldheim to the wedding, which of course can't be held against him because the invitations surely went out well before the war crimes story broke.

Not convinced?

UFOs on the Moon 4

UFOs Beyond our Reach: "They were at a higher altitude than we could reach with our jet fighters... If the U.N. agrees to pursue this project and lend the credibility to it, perhaps many more well qualified people will agree to step forth and provide help and information."

The head chair that day was U.N. Secretary-General Kurt Waldheim, and the direct quotations came from the November, 1988, issue (Vol 1, No. 3) issue of UFO Universe magazine; Condor Books 351 West 54th St., New York, N.Y. 10019]

THE UFO BRIEFING DOCUMENT APPENDICES

It seems that the General seems to be quite connected to the extraterrestrial debate.

Maybe its time we stopped bickering and look at the facts that are staring us right in the face!

Google Video Link

[edit on 2-7-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Vid link is not working fran.
Any other sources other than the vid?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I don't know what to think of this, all I can say if this is real then we have got alot to think about. Its so easy just to dismiss it without looking into the fact that it COULD be true.

The more I am researching about all this the bleaker it becomes, and I can understand why people want to close their eyes and continue paying their taxes and slaving away to TPTB but what if...........

What if we are not alone

What if there is a secret war going on in front of our very own eyes

What if there is a plan to enslave humanity (again)

What if the war in Iraq was really an agenda to wipe out the bloodlines?

What if...........

Please keep and open mind and let me know what you think.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
So where is it.
line nr2.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Video doesn't work. You spark my interest. Says the video was removed by youtube

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
America stole the vid

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Video works fine for me now.

Looking forward to this one.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro

Vid link is not working fran.
Any other sources other than the vid?

atlasastro you jumped on this one quickly!! I have just ammended the link accordingly check it out but be prepared it contains graphic images and footage. My heart is still reeling.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
Facts:

1. 1.5 Million dead in Iraq at time of video

We never should have gone into Iraq. They have lots of oil, though, and Saddam didn't want to cooperate with the USA on what denomination to sell that oil in, and we couldn't assassinate him, nor lead a coup, so we used the army.

3. Marines brainwashed in to believing killing is right and just (watch video)

That's war. You want an army that can kill people.. They train for war, not babysitting or police work -- even if that's how the government wants to use them 90% of the time.

Hopefully this should make people realize that war isn't cool, fun, macho, or honorable. It's terrible.

Video link is busted, by the way.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Sorry all, try that now the link should be working. Its working for me?????

Please be advised that this is a video about IRAQ and shows graphic images that people may find upsetting, aswell as backing up my outlandish claims that there is a secret war going on in space that we are not privvy to.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   

You want to talk about Troops being brainwashed... I think you are brainwashed. 1.5 Million Iraqis have not been killed, US Soldiers DO NOT cut the heads off of POWs. The may take naked pictures of them but THEY DO NOT CUT THE HEADS OF THE ENEMY OFF.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Excellent videos, I'm watching it right now. Thank you.
Not a one liner.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Vol 1 and 2 of Secret Space are fantastic and well worth the hours to watch and observe. The information is well sourced, many great paladins of the subject matter are presented.

Worth viewing

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaytagg

That's war. You want an army that can kill people..

I just want an Army that will uphold and Defend the Constitution and Bill Of Rights and fulfill their Oaths...

Even if there was an alien bloodline in Iraq, America should not go abroad looking for monsters[or Aliens] to slay, and should refrain from foreign entanglements - even if there are aliens.

*This thread reminds me of the new transformers movie where the USA can just show up in any country where there are aliens or alien technology.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Vid works for me when you click on the google link vid where it atually sends you to the google vid site. I had to press play and pause a couple times before it would start properly though.

Interesting vid thus far but I have to head for work and will continue to watch the rest when I'm off.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
That video is pretty much worthless. It'a another in a long line that strings together scraps of theories, none of which have been proven, into a bigger theory which hasn't/can't be proven. It offers zero proof to back up any of it's claims, expecting the viewer to just accept it all.

Feel free to believe what you will, but I'm not losing any sleep over this one.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
just want an Army that will uphold and Defend the Constitution and Bill Of Rights and fulfill their Oaths...

Even if there was an alien bloodline in Iraq, America should not go abroad looking for monsters[or Aliens] to slay, and should refrain from foreign entanglements - even if there are aliens.

*This thread reminds me of the new transformers movie where the USA can just show up in any country where there are aliens or alien technology.

That was a movie, please do not confuse it with real life. DUH

Defending the Consitution is just as much a concern of a private citizen, not just the military. If you depend on someone else to do something for you, you get what you get and don't complain.
Also, before you even start to say what Marines are about, go through their basic training (if you can make it) THEN you have the right to make accusations of what they are about.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet

You want to talk about Troops being brainwashed... I think you are brainwashed. 1.5 Million Iraqis have not been killed, US Soldiers DO NOT cut the heads off of POWs. The may take naked pictures of them but THEY DO NOT CUT THE HEADS OF THE ENEMY OFF.

Figures released in 2006 says 655,000, (we all know official figures can't be trusted double it then add some sounds about right)

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by manmaidslave

I think the point the video was trying to get across was the fact that Bush and associates maybe involved in something bigger than looking for monsters/Aliens.

I agree about upholding and protecting the constitution mind you .

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join